又上角有个邀请开通的qq直播间是什么是什么名字

A sample version:Dear John, I know you’re going to set up an English program for middle school students.So I’m writing to suggest a program--- “ All-round Guangzhou”.This program will cover topics like the history, education, famous scenic spots, food and famous people of Guangzhou.It would be better to broadcast it on weekends so that we students can have the chance to watch it.Besides, you can also invite some middle school students to get involved in the program, which will surely arouse other students’ interest in it.Not only will this program help students improve their English, but also get them to know more about the culture of Guangzhou so as to introduce Guangzhou to foreign visitors during the 2010 Asian Games.I am sure it will be well-received by the middle school students. I hope you can take my suggestion into consideration.Sincerely yours,Li Hua略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
随着新课堂改革的进一步深入,关于“课堂中到底是以教师为中心还是以学生为中心”仍然是讨论的一个热点,请你以自己的实际情况为依据,按照下列提示写一篇文章。提示:1. 表明观点:你更喜欢哪种课堂模式; 2. 说明理由; 3. 总结全文。参考词汇:以教师为中心 teacher-centered以学生为中心 student-centered注意:1. 词数不少于120; 2. 开头已写好,不计入总词数。 Although in the past, the majority of classes were teacher-centered…
SECTION C (25 points)Direction: Write an English composition according to the instructions given below in Chinese请以What is happiness to you为题,写一篇英语短文。对于有些人而言,幸福就是和家人和朋友在一起;对于其他人而言,幸福就是获得某种成功或达到某个目标;对于那些身体有伤残的人而言,幸福就是过一天没有疼痛的日子或者仅仅是活着。那么在你眼里,幸福又是什么呢?注意:1. 既要讲述一般人的幸福观,又要说出自己的幸福观(至少三项);   2. 词数:不少于120;   3. 参考词汇:获得成功achieve success达到目标meet a goal身体伤残a physical injury or disability
假设你是李华。你在美国的朋友David给你发来一封电子邮件,询问你在暑假期间除了做家庭作业以我,还进行了什么有趣、有意义的活动。请你给他回一封电子邮件,向他介绍你在放假期间的主要活动。内容要点如下:1.和同学及朋友观看世界杯足球赛。2.上辅导课(学习数学、物理、化学)3.在餐馆打工两周,洗碗、洗菜。4.到敬老院做义工(打扫卫生、为老人读报)注意:1)不要逐条翻译,可适当填加细节,词数100左右。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。2)可能用到的词:辅导课:training course&义工:voluntary work&老年人:the elderly敬老院:nursing homeDear David,
Thanks for your e-mail. Now I’d like to tell you something about my summer vacation.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假设你是李华,是一家英文报社的记者,你的家乡正在遭受洪水袭击,请你根据以下提示给报社写一篇100词左右的报道。1.&大雨三天三夜,田野,村庄全部被淹。2.&昨夜洪水来袭,村民在水中挣扎。3.&解放军全力抢救,村民转移到堤岸。4.&政府关心,帐篷,食物,药品等陆续到来。参考词汇:解放军the PLA men
在英语课堂上,你喜欢你的老师授课时只用英语,还是英语、汉语兼用?某英语杂志社就此话题邀请中学生发表看法。请你围绕“How do you prefer your English classes to be taught? In English only, or in both English and Chinese?”这个问题,参考所给要点,选择一种授课形式,写一篇英语短文。注意:1. 选择一种你喜欢的授课形式,说出你的理由,并适当谈谈其存在的问题。2. 词数100左右,短文开头已给出(不计入词数); 3. 参考词汇:atmosphere氛围。I prefer my English classes to be taught in…
请以“Reading Newspapers Is A Good Habit” 为题写一篇80—100单词的短文。提示如下: 1.报纸是重要传媒。看报能获得国内外最新消息…… 2.报纸能丰富我们的生活,上面有…… 3.对我们学英语的人来说,看类似《中国日报》这样的英文报纸,……_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
第二节读写任务(共l小题,:满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Nowadays, competition has almost become a natural part in every aspect of our life. Each of us has to face it because it has got a lot of advantages. Firstly, competition makes people more creative and effective. It urges them to plan better, to try harder, and to achieve more. With a desire to excel in their work, people tend to perform more creatively and more efficiently. Secondly, competition helps produce better products and provide better services. In the present world of intense competition, every manufacturer tries his best to outmatch his competitor by producing goods of better quality at lower costs. As a result, consumers pay less and receive better service. Thirdly, competition promotes further development of society. If there were no competition, people would remain complacent(沾沾自喜)and be unwilling to make any efforts or risk anything new. However, with fierce competition going on, they exert themselves to accomplish more. Their accomplishment will, in one way or another, contribute to the progress of society.【写作内容】l. 以约30个词概括文章的的主要内容;2. 以约120个词对“中学生之间的竞争的利弊”表达你的观点,并包括以下要点:(1)简述学生之间存在竞争的利弊;(2)用你的亲身经历或你身边所发生的故事说明你的理由。【写作要求】1. 可以参照阅读材料但不得直接引用原文的句子;2. 作文中不得出现真实的姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适, 篇章连贯。
最近,你校有人建议高薪聘请外教担任英语教师,作为经济条件一般的中学,此事在你校引起了争议。现在,请根据下表提示写篇英语短文,介绍讨论情况并发表你的观点。赞成方意见反对方意见1.可提升学生口语和听力能力2.可促进学校对外交流并提高英语教学水平1.不能和他校盲目攀比2.所需经费可用于支付贫困生注意:1.词数:100左右,短文的开头已为你写出(不计入总词数)2.不能逐字翻译,但可适当增加细节,使行文连贯;3.参考词汇:促进 promote v.&和……攀比 vive with v.Recently, we’ve had a heated argument about the suggestion that our school should employ a foreign teacher to teach English. Some of us think &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&已发出的邀请如何取消。因对方一直没开QQ空间,由于邀请的名额已满,又不能邀请别人了。_百度知道
已发出的邀请如何取消。因对方一直没开QQ空间,由于邀请的名额已满,又不能邀请别人了。
又不能邀请别人了,因对方一直没开QQ空间。如何取消已邀请的人,但由于邀请的名额已满已发出的邀请
提问者采纳
你邀请了的朋友名字后面有把叉,点一下它就退回去了。
其他类似问题
qq空间的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 美女直播间是什么 的文章