i phone6 怎样锁whatapp s app

AT&T - 4G LTE, Cell Phones, U-verse, TV, Internet & Phone Service
Need a User ID?
Online Deals
Biggest selection. Best value.
Prices starting at under $1.
Select phones. New 2-yr contract with qualifying voice
and data plan or Mobile Share plan req'd.
Check Order Status
Need to check on your order?
Compatible device & acct. registration req’d. Messaging & data charges may apply for download & usage.
It's not complicated
Share data, plus get unlimited Talk & Text for your phones on one plan.
J.D. POWER
&Highest Satisfaction with the Purchase Experience among Full Service Wireless Providers, Three Times in a Row&
Bring your phone
Switch or add a line and save with Mobile Share(R) Value.
FREE SIM card!
Compatible device req. Activ. of new BYOD line w/qual. svc req'd. Restr's apply.
AT&T DIGITAL LIFE SAVINGS
FREE Smart Security equipment with purchase of Smart Security plus Automation Package.
That's $149.99 instant savings!
*Offer ends 1/15/15. Online orders and select locations excluded. New 2-yr Smart Security agmt and Automation pkg w/ separate equip. fee & add’l monthly charges req’d. Ltd avail. in select mkts.
Stay in the know!
on hot deals & new products
Help and Support
CONNECT WITH AT&T
Session Timeout
Session Timeout
Session Timeout
Session Timeout
As a security measure, your session will end in 5 minutes.If you need more time, select Continue to extend your session.
As a security measure, your session will end in 5 minutes.If you need more time, select Save Cart to return at a later time or select Continue to extend your session.
Your myAT&T session has timed out. As a security measure, your session ends after 30 minutes of inactivity.Select Continue to login to myAT&T.
Your session has timed out. As a security measure, your session ends after 30 minutes of inactivity.Select Continue to return to the AT&T wireless homepage.
Your session has timed out. As a security measure, your session ends after 30 minutes of inactivity.Select Continue to return to the AT&T wireless homepage.英语翻译the first thing i do when i get up is to reach for my mobile phone.i don't check &moments& on my WeChat,nor do i browse &Micro Blogs&.i open my app for Air Quality.this will dictate what i do today and how i do it.today's air quality is excellent!blue skies,gentle aut_百度作业帮
英语翻译the first thing i do when i get up is to reach for my mobile phone.i don't check "moments" on my WeChat,nor do i browse "Micro Blogs".i open my app for Air Quality.this will dictate what i do today and how i do it.today's air quality is excellent!blue skies,gentle aut
the first thing i do when i get up is to reach for my mobile phone.i don't check "moments" on my WeChat,nor do i browse "Micro Blogs".i open my app for Air Quality.this will dictate what i do today and how i do it.today's air quality is excellent!blue skies,gentle autumn breeze and bright sunshine.what a wonderful fall day in beijing.i only wish everyday is like today,i.e.clearn air.but in beijing,breathing clean air is line winning the lottery.it's a crapshoot.why?because people are too selfish.by that i mean everyone,including myself,i guess.people drive to work,burn coal to warm their rooms,burn garbage because it's too much trouble to dispose it any other way,factories need to open,planes need to fly.we all need to get a better life.at the cost of clean air.there is really no quick fix for this,except the government will need to shape up.no matter how rich and powerful the officials are,they have to breathe the same air.government policies and regulations are the only solutions to get us out of this jam.now it's time to get outside and enjoy the rare fresh air.winter is coming.coal burning is coming so bad air days are ahead.but for now,let's all take a deap breath and enjoy being alive.
the first thing i do when i get up is to reach for my mobile phone.i don't check "moments" on my WeChat,nor do i browse "Micro Blogs".i open my app for Air Quality.this will dictate what i do today and how i do it.我起来后的第一件事就是伸手拿手机.我不检查“微信”,也不看“微博”.我打开我的应用软件查看“空气质量”,它将决定我今天做什么,以及如何去做.today's air quality is excellent!blue skies,gentle autumn breeze and bright sunshine.what a wonderful fall day in beijing.i only wish everyday is like today,i.e.clearn air.but in beijing,breathing clean air is line winning the lottery.it's a crapshoot.今天的空气质量非常好!蓝蓝的天,和煦的秋风,明媚的阳光.在北京这是多好的一个秋天,我希望每一天都像今天这样.我渴望清新的空气,但在北京呼吸清新的空气就如同彩票中奖,就像赌博.why?because people are too selfish.by that i mean everyone,including myself,i guess.people drive to work,burn coal to warm their rooms,burn garbage because it's too much trouble to dispose it any other way,factories need to open,planes need to fly.we all need to get a better life.at the cost of clean air.为什么?因为人们都太自身,我是说所有的人,我想也包括我自己,人们开车上班,烧煤炭取暖,焚烧垃圾因为用其他方式很难处理,工厂需要运转,飞机需要飞行.我们都需要更好的生活,但都是在牺牲清新的空气.there is really no quick fix for this,except the government will need to shape up.no matter how rich and powerful the officials are,they have to breathe the same air.government policies and regulations are the only solutions to get us out of this jam.确实没有办法来快速地解决这些,除非政府来推动.不管政府官员多么有钱有势,他们也需要呼吸相同的空气.政府的政策和制度才是唯一能解决我们遇到的这些难题.now it's time to get outside and enjoy the rare fresh air.winter is coming.coal burning is coming so bad air days are ahead.but for now,let's all take a deap breath and enjoy being alive.现在是时候走出去享受清新的空气,在冬季燃烧煤炭取暖的日子即将来临之前.只有现在,让我们尽情地呼吸享受现在.Manufacturers
Phone tools
Manufacturers
Tablet tools
How to take a screenshot on the Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
The Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus come with one of the richest ecosystem out there - iOS 8, a platform that supports Apple’s App Store treasury of applications. A lot of the pearls in apps and games on the App Store actually arrive first and sometimes only on Apple’s ecosystem, but what good is a moment when you can’t share it with the world?So how do you capture that special moment in an app? Simple, take a screenshot.Wait, but how exactly do you take a screenshot on the iPhone 6? It's something that works the same way on all iPhones, but due to the change in the position of the buttons you might be confused at first. Actually, it's all very simple: Just hold the Power/lock key (located on the right hand side) and press the round Home key (on the front)The screen on your iPhone will flash shortly to confirm that you've captured the screenshot, and it will be automatically saved to your camera roll.You can use this method to take a screenshot of the iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, and earlier, and the same method also works on the iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 with Retina display, and preceding iPads.
Related phones
47 Comments
Show comments:
hide low rated
show moderated comments
Display mode:
Chronological
Newest first
An article for just 'how to take screenshot on iphone'?
Guess what, it's Sunday. xD
PA you gotta be kidding me-.-
Slow day, I see.
ooook.... got it...lol
Lol must be really slow day.
Keep the info coming PA, even the smallest things are appreciated by those that don't know them. I remember back in 07, discovering how to take screenshots by mistake. It's been a very useful feature ever since.
Try too hard to show yourself appreciative?
Tech sites should be neutral, always.
Other than now, don't you notice I never, ever respond to you?
I remember when I couldn't even take a SS on my old Android device back in 2010. My dads current Android device can't even screenshot.
That sucks bro. Hook him up with a 6/6+.
I like your sarcasm. LOL
Bye Felicia
Same as every frigging iPOS before it then. Great article, PA. Maybe next you'll inform me how to pour a glass of water, or how to take a piss without soiling myself.
I usually defend these "Sunday" "how-to" articles, but this is just sad.
Not sure why this article even exists with a bunch of nonsense writing only to say "Just hold the Power/lock key (located on the right hand side) and press the round Home key (on the front)" and that is it.
This article exists because of :
"... the richest ecosystem out there - ......platform that supports Apple’s App Store treasury of applications. A lot of the pearls in apps and games on the App Store actually arrive first and sometimes only on Apple’s ecosystem"
I guess iPhone users lack the common sense to do the same exact thing as they did before? Only the placement of the button changed locations, not the feature itself. Common PA!
In other news, though the screen is bigger, you can stil tap on the icons to open applications.
Reality Distortion Field.
One more thing Apple stole from Gene Roddenberry...
OMG! I KNEW THAT ALREADY!!!! I'M A GENIUS!!!
I expect something new. Well, I could teach other people that action in couple years ago.
You can only activate this feature by first putting the device in the microwave for sixty seconds...
Next article incoming, "How to use the lock screen of Apple iPhone 6 and 6 plus."
Phonearena really likes to be Apple Biased, please release an article on how to do a screenshot as well for other devices... Since you all felt the need to waste your time, our time, and server space to create such a irrelevant article in a time where taking screenshots is a given, unless you wrote this article for one of your grandparents, then that was really nice of you but it wouldve been easier just showing them instead of writing this.!
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
Want to comment? Please
Latest stories
Interesting stories
Is this the Xperia Z4?
Best Samsung Galaxy S6 cases and covers for every occasion
Best new launchers, widgets, icon packs, and wallpapers
Best smartphones you can buy right now: April 2015
Best new Android and iPhone games so far in April
LG G4: all we know so far
Best smartwatch and fitness band you can buy so far
Best Android browsers, 2015 edition
PhoneArena network:
CDN services by:
Affiliates: , ,
All content (phone reviews, news, specs, info), design and layouts are Copyright 2001-. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part or in any form or medium without written permission is prohibited!

我要回帖

更多关于 i phone6 hello kitty 的文章

随机推荐