is it becausewecan翻译 it can hold a head of a friend or

And now, some thoughts on subjects pertaining to publishing. I’ll use myself as an example for much of this.
1. I am in business with Amazon, though
subsidiary. , I am deeply happy with my experience working with Audible (and thus, by extension, Amazon). They’ve been a very good business partner to me.
2. I am also in business with Hachette, via its Gollancz imprint in the UK. I think what Amazon’s doing to US Hachette authors at the moment well and truly sucks. I heartily remind people that just because Amazon has been screwing these authors by making it impossible to buy their books there, doesn’t mean you can’t get those books — pretty much immediately — from all sorts of other retailers, including local bookstores. This might also be a fine time to install a Kobo or Nook or iBook app on your tablet or smartphone and diversify your eBook retailers.
3. I am in business with Random House, through its Heyne imprint in Germany. I have had an excellent business relationship with Heyne and think very highly of the people who work there. You may also recall that last year, when Random House attempted egregious bullshit with the contracts for their digital imprints Hydra and Alibi, , because they were trying to screw authors, no two ways about it.
4. I am in business with Macmillan, through Tor Books. As most of you know, I have been very happy with Tor, who treats me very well and who is very sup I have the career I have because Tor has done well by me. What most of you may not know is that one major reason there was a three-year gap between Zoe’s Tale and Fuzzy Nation was because Tor and I had a substantial business disagreement, and I chose not to write new work for Tor for a while. The details of that disagreement are not important now — water under the bridge — but it was significant enough that I walked away from the company and worked on other things. Then it was done, we came to an understanding, and now we are working together again, quite happily.
What’s the point to all of the above?
Publishing is a business. As a writer, you are enaging in business with others, sometimes including large corporations. It’s not a team sport. It’s not an arena where there are “sides.” There’s no “either/or” choice one has to make, either with the businesses one works with or how one publishes one’s work. Anyone who simplifies it down to that sort of construct either doesn’t understand the business or is actively disingenuous, and isn’t doing you any favors regardless. The “side” you should be on is your own (and, if you choose, that of other authors).
These businesses and corporations are not your friends. They will seek to extract the maximum benefit from you that they can, and from others with whom they engage in business, consistent with their current set of business goals. This does not make them evil — it makes them business entities (they might also be evil, or might not be, but that’s a different thing). If you’re treating these businesses as friends, you’re likely to get screwed.
(And for God’s sake, don’t confuse being friends with people at those businesses with being friends with the business. I have very good friends at Tor. It didn’t stop me from having a substantial business disagreement with the company. Businesses aren’t your friends, even when they employ friends.)
Sometimes the goals of these businesses will align with yours. Sometimes they will not. And often a company that you’ve found yourself in alignment with previously will tack off on a different course, leaving you behind. Maybe you’ll realign at some later point. Maybe you won’t. If you’re under the impression that any business will always align with your own set of business goals, you are likely missing something. Expecting businesses that are not your own to act in a manner other than their own self-interest is likely to end in disappointment for you.
You’re allowed to think more than one thing about a company at the same time. I like what Amazon’s doing in the audiobook space, especially as it involves me. I think what it’s doing to Hachette authors sucks, in no small part because it happened to me, a few years back, when Amazon had a similar fight with Macmillan. Amazon
it’s also made it clear to me that it doesn’t give a shit about my career when its interests are elsewhere. Amazon isn’t the only business partner I have that I can say that about. It’s clarifying, I will say.
Your business relationships are allowed to be complex, entangled and even contradictory. How do I feel about being in business with Hachette and Amazon? I feel fine about it, obviously. Likewise, I feel fine about being in business with, for example, Macmillan and Subterranean Press, both of whom have published the same work of mine, in different formats. . I’m going to keep doing that, because I like to eat and I know where my ethical lines are. You can do this too. The person to decide what limits you choose to place on your business should be you.
Publishing is a business. I said that already. Guess what? I’m saying it again. If you’re not approaching it as a business, with the same eye toward your own business goals as those you’re in business with undoubtedly have on theirs, then when you find yourself completely at a loss and utterly dependent on the business choices of a company that fundamentally doesn’t care about you outside of a ledger entry, the amount of sympathy you’ll get — from me, anyway, and I suspect from other authors who tend to the business of their writing — will be smaller than you might hope.
Update, 7/10/14:
and discussion.
Taunting the tauntable since 1998
John Scalzi, proprietor
Whatever Days
Whatarchives
Whatarchives
Select Month
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
April 2002
March 2002
Administrivia
The Big Idea
What's the Big Idea? Authors explaining the the big ideas behind their latest works, in their own words.
Authors/Editors/Publicist: for information on how to participate, click
Whatever Just Happened
Random Whatever
-- and you'll be taken to a random Whatever entry in the archive. Which one will you get? Got me!
Scalzi Elsewhere on the Internet
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.小题1:D小题1:B小题1:A小题1:C略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. China has recently been faced with serious issues of product safety. Some cases have brought attention internationally to the increased use of imported ingredients to make food and medicine. In Panama, medicine made with a poisonous chemical killed or sickened more than one hundred people. A Chinese company had identified it as diethylamide glycol ( [化]乙二醇), a low – cost substitute commonly used in automobile antifreeze(防冻剂). Some countries have banned Chinese-made toothpaste containing diethylamide glycol. China has now told companies to discontinue its use, even though it says the toothpaste is safe. Another industrial chemical, melamine(三聚氰胺), was found in wheat flour used to make pet food in North America. Thousands of dogs and cats became sick. The United States has restricted some imports of Chinese seafood because they contained banned substance. And questions have been raised about other products, including children’s toys covered with lead paint. Chinese officials promised to provide the European Union, the biggest trading partner, with detailed reports on enforcement efforts against unsafe goods. Meglena Kuneva, commissioner (理事) for consumer protection of the European Union said China should have kept its promise. China recently closed three companies linked to the Panama and the pet food scare. And itdismissed the former head of its food and drug administration. He was found guilty of corruption (腐败) for approving unsafe drugs. This week, a conference of the State Council approved a proposed special measure on the supervision of food safety. The Xinhua News Agency said it calls for stronger controls over producers, greater responsibilities for government and more serious punishment for illegal activities. But Chinese officials have accused some foreign media of overstating problems with goods made in China. They say food imports from the United States also fail inspection sometimes. Next Week, American and Chinese food safety officials are planning to hold 5 days of meetings in Beijing to discuss cooperation.And that’s the VOA Special English Economics Report. I’m Mario Ritter.小题1:How many cases with safety problems are mentioned in the passage? A.SixB.FiveC.FourD.Three小题2:How was Panama case dealt with afterwards?
A.Three companies linked to it were closed down.
B.The former head of food and drug administration was removed from his position.
C.More serious punishment was conducted for leaders linked to it.
D. Both A and B. 小题3:It can be inferred but not clearly stated that ________. A.Chinese- made toothpaste is safeB.the safety of “made in China” is doubtedC.there are safety problems with one more Chinese products.D.stronger control over Chinese products is in need小题4:The passage is mainly about ________. A.China is facing product safety problems B.more controls are taken of Chinese goods C.overstated problems with Chinese goods D.China is losing its trade partners
题型:完形填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)In the north of Scotland there is a lake called Loch Ness. It is the biggest&& 36&&in Britain. It is over thirty kilometers 37 and in some places nearly 300 meters deep . It is cold and dark and not many people went there until after 1930. Then a road was made &&38&&the lake. Holiday makers began to use the road, and this was when the &&39&&began. Someone said that he had seen a monster(怪兽) in the lake. He said it was twelve meters long. It had a long &&40 &and a small head. Then someone else said he had seen&41&. Others said the same thing and in 1933 a London doctor took a &42&. It& 43&&like a monster with a long neck and a thick body but the photo was not too &&44 . The newspapers printed the picture and &&45&&it the Loch Ness monster, or "Nessie". Then the argument(争论) began. &&46 people, however, were certain there was something living in the lake. Others said there was&& 47 &there. In 1961, a lot of people joined together to make a real &48&&to see and photograph the monster to find&&49 &there was one! Several times people thought they saw something but after ten years there was &50&&no real proof (证据). Later underwater television cameras were used, but &&51 &&found any real proof. However, they &&52 &find something interesting: a huge underwater cave. It was big enough to be &&53&&of a monster, but of course, this was not a proof. In 1975, however, some American scientists& 54 &a search group. They used an underwater camera. It took pictures every seventy seconds. Some of the pictures seemed to show a red-brown creature. Its body was about four meters long &55&&had a very ugly head on the end of a four -meter neck. Many people then began to believe in the monster. But even today we can't be certain.小题1:A.riverB.oceanC.seaD.lake小题2:A.wideB.tallC.longD.high小题3:A.inB.overC.aroundD.above小题4:A.accidentsB.meetingsC.sayingsD.stories小题5:A.eyeB.earC.noseD.neck小题6:A.itB.oneC.someD.all小题7:A.photoB.mapC.gunD.chance小题8:A.soundedB.lookedC.feelD.would小题9:A.cleanB.clearC.takenD.shown小题10:A.calledB.believedC.thoughtD.regarded小题11:A.SomeB.MoreC.AllD.No小题12:A.nothingB.anythingC.monstersD.everything小题13:A.effortB.thingC.interestD.trip小题14:A.soB.butC.asD.if小题15:A.evenB.stillC.alsoD.yet小题16:A.someoneB.no oneC.anyoneD.we小题17:A.didB.reallyC.wereD.actually小题18:A.roomB.houseC.homeD.ground小题19:A.foundB.formed(组成)C.invitedD.get小题20:A.butB.orC.andD.however
NPR has ended its contract with Juan Williams, one of its senior news analysts, after he made comments about Muslims on the Fox News Channel.NPR said in a statement that it gave Mr. Williams notice of his ending in this organization on Wednesday night.The move came after Mr. Williams, who is also a Fox News political analyst, appeared on the “The O’Reilly Factor” on Monday. On the show, the host, Bill O’Reilly, asked him to respond to the idea that the United States was facing a “Muslim dilemma(窘境).”Mr. O’Reilly said, “The cold truth is that in the world today jihad(圣战), helped and encouraged by some Muslim nations, is the biggest threat on the planet.”Mr. Williams said he agreed with Mr. O'Reilly.He continued: “You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane. I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim clothing and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and known as Muslim. I get worried. I get nervous. ”Mr. Williams also made reference to the Pakistani immigrant who was guilty this month trying to plant a car bomb in Times Square. “He said the war with Muslims, America's war is just beginning, first drop of blood. I don’t think there’s any way to get away from these facts,” Mr. Williams said.NPR said in its statement that the remarks “were inconsistent with our editorial standards and practices, and weakened his reputation as a news analyst with NPR”The public radio organization said it thanked him for many years of service. Mr. Williams didnot immediately respond on Wednesday night to an e-mail seeking comment.Mr. Williams' contributions on Fox raised eyebrows at NPR in the past. In February 2009, NPR said it had asked that he stop being identified on “The O’Reilly Factor” as a “senior correspondent for NPR,” even though that title was accurate.小题1: According to the passage, NPR is probably_&&&&&&.A.a TV stationB.a public radio organizationC.a newspaperD.a website小题2: NPR has ended its contract with Juan Williams becauseA.Juan Williams made comments on the Fox News Channel without NPR's permissionB.NPR was disappointed about Juan Williams’ performance in its programsC.Juan Williams' remarks about Muslims ruined NPR's reputationD.Juan Williams' comments and performances didn't agree with NPR's traditions小题3: What can we infer from the underlined sentence in Paragraph 5'?A.Juan Williams is afraid of taking a plane.B.It’s very easy to recognize Muslims because their clothes are special.C.Muslims are sometimes considered dangerous to the safety of the world.D.Juan Williams looks down upon Muslims.小题4: The best title of the passage is &&&&&&&.A.NPR ended its contract with Juan WilliamsB.Muslims are the biggest threat to the worldC.Juan Williams, the senior news analyst of NPRD.Fired from NPR, Juan Williams keeps talking on Fox
Paris in the springtime was, is and always will be, something rather special. Why not experience it for yourself with this excellent break for four days? This attractive city has something to offer to everyone and with prices at just &129. Your break begins with comfortable bus transfer (运送) from local pick-up points and travel to Paris is via cross-channel ferry, arriving at your hotel in the evening. The Ibis is an excellent quality hotel with private equipments in all rooms: satellite TV, radio, telephone and alarm clock. It has a bar and restaurant and is situated about two miles south of Notre Dame , enabling you to explore Paris with ease.The following day, after continental breakfast (included), the bus takes you on a comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city, during which you will see the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, L’Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, in fact almost every famous landmark you have ever heard of. You then leave Paris and take a short drive to the magnificent Palace of Versailles, the home of Louis XIV. The tour ends mid-afternoon back in Paris where you will have the remainder of the day at your leisure. In the evening there is a “Paris by Night” tour showing you the beautiful buildings with bright lights.Day three takes you to Montmarter, perhaps the most attractive quarter. In the afternoon you are free to explore this beautiful city as you wish, perhaps a pleasure voyage on the River Seine, wander around the beautiful gardens or look among the antique shops(古董店). In the evening you will have the opportunity to visit the best nightclub in the city, the splendid Paradis Latain. On the final day it’s back to the UK via channel ferry.Included in the price of &129 per person :●Return comfortable bus travel to Paris ●Return ferry crossings ●3 nights housing in a twin bedded room in a Central Paris hotel with private facilities ●Continental breakfast during your stay ●Guided sightseeing tour of “Paris by Day” and “Paris by Night” ●Visit to the Chateau of Versailles (admission not included )●Tour around Montmartre 小题1:What is the purpose of this passage?A.To show the price of traveling to Paris .B.To tell tourists the routes to Paris. C.To introduce the city of Paris. D.To attract tourists to Paris.小题2:During the stay in Paris, the tourists will _________. A.have a “Paris by Night” tour on the first eveningB.live in a hotel two miles away from ParisC.have free time for half a dayD.have a pleasure voyage on the River Seine together小题3:What does the underlined word “quarter” mean in the passage?A.An area. B.A period of time. C.A coin worth 25 cents. D.One of four equal parts.小题4: According to the passage, which of the following is true?A.The Palace of Versailles is not in the center of Paris. B.The tourists can telephone in the Ibis without paying. C.It will take you a long time to get to Montmartre from Paris. D.The tourists will spend the night in the antique shops on the third day.
The Winter Palace was built between 1754 and 1762 for Empress Elizabeth, the daughter of Peter the Great. Unfortunately, Elizabeth died before the palace was completed and only Catherine the Great and her successors were able to enjoy the great interior (内部) of Elizabeth’s home. Many parts of the palace’s impressive interior have been remodeled since then, particularly after 1837, when a huge fire destroyed most of the building. Today the Winter Palace, together with four more buildings arranged side by side along the river embankment, houses the extensive collections of the Hermitage. The Hermitage Museum is the largest art gallery in Russia and is among the largest and most respected art museums in the world. The museum was founded in 1764 when Catherine the Great bought a collection of 255 paintings from the German city of Berlin. Today, the Hermitage boasts over 2.7 million exhibits and displays, a diverse range of art and artifacts (手工艺品) from all over the world and throughout history (from Ancient Egypt to the early 20th century Europe). The Hermitage’s collections include works by Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael and Titian, a collection of Rembrandts and Rubens, many French Impressionist works by Renoir, Cezanne, Monet and Pissarro, and several works by Rodin. The collection is really worth a stop for all those interested in art and history. The experts say that if you were to spend a minute looking at each exhibit on show in the Hermitage, you would need 11 years before you’d seen them all. However, we suggest you choose a guided tour instead! Location: Dvortsovaia Naberezhnaia, 32-38. Open: 10:30 am to 5:30 pm, Sunday till 5 pm.
Closed: Mondays. Ticket-office closes 1 hour before closing time.小题1: According to the passage, the Winter Palace was built for ______.A.Catherine the Great.B.Empress ElizabethC.Peter the Great.D.Empress Elizabeth’s successors小题2: What’s the main reason why many parts of the palace’s impressive interior were remodeled?A.Catherine the Great and her successors didn’t like the design.B.Empress Elizabeth wanted to remodel the palace.C.A huge fire destroyed most of the building in 1837.D.The building became old itself.小题3: According to the passage, which of the following is CORRECT?A.The Winter Palace was built between 1753 and 1761.B.The Hermitage’s collections don’t include works by Monet.C.The Hermitage Museum is the largest art gallery in Russia.D.The Hermitage Museum was founded in 1764 when Empress Elizabeth bought a collection of 255 paintings from Berlin.小题4:If you want to visit the museum, when can you go?A.At 10:30 am on Monday.B.At 10:00 am on Tuesday.C.At 11:00 am on Sunday.D.None of the above.
England is the largest country in Britain. Its capital is London, which is on the Thames. The port of London is one of the greatest ports in the world. Ships from all countries go up and down the Thames. They bring food to the people of Britain. Then they take British machines and other things back to the ports from which they come.There are many scenic spots in the West of England. The lakes here are the most beautiful in England. There are trees, flowers and green grass round them.The water is almost always very still,and you can see the green hills ,the brown mountains and everything else round the lake upside-down in the water. There are boats on all the larger lakes, which take people from one side to the other. There are always a lot of boats on the lakes in summer.Travelers from many countries of the world go to the west of England in summer. There are boat races on the largest lakes, and people from many places in Great Britain and Europe come to see them. Young people travel from one place to another on their bicycles, or walk from one lake to another.小题1: The port of London &&&&&&.A.only takes business within the countryB.is greater than the others in the worldC.is the busiest in the worldD.plays an important part in transportation小题2: The upside-down scenes can be seen in the lakes because&&&&&&.A.the water is very stillB.you have a good sightC.there is a good lightD.you stand near them小题3: Young Londoners go to see&&&&&&.A.beautiful lakes on footB.boat races by bicycleC.the port of London in their carsD.the still water in the lake by air
Cultural practices, cultural differences, local manners, and mores: traveling the globe can be a behavioral minefield, even when you have the best intentions. Everything from greeting to eating can be an opportunity to do the wrong thing, and not only embarrass yourself, but offend your host countrymen. Look out for the following cultural mistakes and try to avoid them while going abroad.1.Touching
SomeoneWhere
It's OffensiveKorea,
Thailand, China, Europe, the Middle East.What's
OffensiveIn
Mediterranean countries, if you don’t touch someone's arm when talking to
them or if you don't greet them with kisses or a warm embrace, you'll be
considered cold. But backslapping someone who isn't a family member or a good
friend in Korea will make them uncomfortable. In Thailand, the head is
considered sacred--never even pat a child on the head.What You
Should Do InsteadObserve
what locals are doing and follow suit. In Eastern countries remember that
touching and public displays of affection are unacceptable. In places like
Qatar and Saudi Arabia, men and women are forbidden from talking, let alone
touching.2.Blowing
Your NoseWhere
It's OffensiveJapan,
China, Saudi Arabia, FranceWhat's
OffensiveSome
cultures find it disgusting to blow your nose in public--especially at the
table. The Japanese and Chinese also dislike it even with a handkerchief.What You
Should Do InsteadIf
traveling through Eastern and Asian countries, don’t use handkerchief but
choose disposable(可溶解的)tissues.
In France and in Eastern countries, if you're dining and need to clear your
nose, excuse yourself and head to the restroom. 3.Talking
Over Dinner Where
It's OffensiveAfrica,
Japan, Thailand, China, Finland.What's
OffensiveIn some
countries, like China, Japan, and some African nations, don't start chatting
while everyone else is digging into dinner, because mealtimes are for eating,
not talking. Also avoid conversations in places a country might consider
sacred or reflective---churches in Europe, temples in Thailand, and saunas in
Finland.What You
Should Do InsteadKeep
quiet!4.Removing
Your Shoes…or NotWhere
It's OffensiveHawaii,
the South Pacific, Korea, China, ThailandWhat's
OffensiveTaking
off shoes when arriving at the door of a London dinner party will be regarded
as uncivilized, but failing to remove your shoes before entering a home in
Asia, Hawaii, or the Pacific Islands will be considered disrespectful. What You
Should Do InsteadIf you
see a row of shoes at the door, start undoing your laces. If not, keep the
shoes on.5.Knowing
Your Right from Your Left Where
It's OffensiveIndia,
Morocco, Africa, the Middle EastWhat's
OffensiveMany
cultures still prefer to eat using traditional methods--their hands. In these
cases, food is often shared, which is why it's important to wash your hands
before eating and observe the right-hand-is-for-eating and the left-hand-is-for-other-duties
rule. If you eat with your left hand, expect your fellow diners to be
offended. What You
Should Do InsteadLeft-handed?
Attempt to be ambidextrous --- even children who are left-handed in these
cultures are taught to eat with their right hand.小题1:In which country can you greet someone with a kiss?A.ThailandB.EnglandC.QatarD.Hawaii小题2:If you’re in Japan and you’ve got a bad cold, what should you do at dinner?A.Excuse yourself and leave for home.B.Blow your nose with a handkerchief.C.Use some disposable tissues when neededD.Go to the restroom.小题3:Before entering your friend’s house in a foreign country, you’d better ______.A.greet the host or hostess firstB.follow others’ behaviorsC.remove your shoes firstD.respect their customs小题4: To enjoy your dinner in India, you have to ______.A.avoid talking over dinnerB.keep your shoes onC.share food with othersD.eat with your right hand
Cities in Europe and around the world may be growing “bike trees” in the near future. Invented by Japan’s JFE engineering Corp., the invention proved useful in the busiest parts of this nation’s crowded cities. Local governments of Japan have struggled for ways to encourage people to park their bikes considerately, particularly close to big stations, but that may block some roads and entrances to home and businesses. “Our cities do not have a lot of space for any kind of parking, including bicycles.” said Mitsuharu Oshima, a spokesman for JFE Engineering. The bike tre one in a tower that is above ground, and on the contrary, the other in a subterranean structure. A cyclist registers(登记)with the operator of the equipment, pays a monthly fee and pushes the wheels of his bicycle into restraints at the base of the bike tree. Each bicycle is fitted with an electronic card with the owner’s details. A mechanical arm then pulls the bike into the base of the tower and moves it to a free location inside. To collect the bike later, the cyclist puts his card through a reader and his bike is automatically (自动地)returned to him in seconds. “The science of the equipment has been difficult----even though they may look simple ----because bikes come in many different shapes and sizes.” said Oshima. As well as clearing away the road, bicycles cannot be stolen from a bike tree. There are presently versions at seven sites in Japan and two others are under construction, while work is under way on an even larger version----with room for 9,400 bicycles---in Thailand. And Oshima believes that the idea could catch on in Europe, particularly in countries such as France, Holland and Denmark, where cycling is so popular.小题1: What is the right order of the following things when you use the bike tree? ① the wheels of the bicycle are put into restraints at the base ② the card is read and the bike is automatically returned ③ an electronic card with the owner’s details is given
④ the bike is pulled and moved to a free location insideA.③②①④B.②①④③C.③①④②D.②④③①小题2:What made it difficult to design “bike trees”?A.The location of “bike trees”B.The differences of the bikesC.The method of finding enough bikesD.The importance of traffic safety小题3: From the passage, we can know that___________.A.cyclists can use “bike trees” for free in JapanB.there are seven “bike trees” used for holding bikes in JapanC.local government of Japan encourage people to ride bikesD.countries with many cyclists in Europe will like the idea of “bike trees’

我要回帖

更多关于 becausewecan翻译 的文章

随机推荐