英文歌歌词大意是我喜欢一个女孩 我给她做饼干里有大麻吃 我们去逛街 我抽大麻

英文歌歌词大意是我喜欢一个女孩 我给她做饼干吃 我们去逛街 我抽大麻_百度知道
英文歌歌词大意是我喜欢一个女孩 我给她做饼干吃 我们去逛街 我抽大麻
it're Standing next to meIt't wanna make a big mistakeDon's likeFass like wow,You know it'm playing gamesI's like It'm thinking ofNever waited long enoughMy mind and heart are all mixed upFeeling higher than a cloudAll my senses are like wowOoh hey?It&#39!Should I hesitate whenm thinking of)It's all I's all I&#39!(You know it'Cause when you&#39, what《like
wow》这首歌mv中有这个情景歌词:It't wanna make youThink I's just like wow(You know it's like wowAnd now your kisses seem to set me freeIt't get enoughIt'm just trying to sayI wanna be with you's such a rushI can's likeIt&#39?Don's all I's like wowAnd when we touch it'm thinking of)Like wowEverything feels right(Just like wow)Everything feel right(Just like wow)(All my senses are alike)Like wowBaby baby babyThe way I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
看免费电影的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,MV中有穿婚纱结婚的镜头,还有一个男人抽大麻的镜头,歌词大概意思是我们21岁结婚,逛着_百度知道
一首英文歌,MV中有穿婚纱结婚的镜头,还有一个男人抽大麻的镜头,歌词大概意思是我们21岁结婚,逛着
MV中有穿婚纱结婚的镜头,你却抽着大麻,跪求高人解答,歌词大概意思是我们21岁结婚,还有一个男人抽大麻的镜头,然后后面就记不清了,逛着街一首英文歌
Amy Grant语言:House Of Love发行时间:英语所属专辑Love Has A Hold On Me播放歌手
不是哦,节奏比较欢快,有点DJ的感觉,MV有个男的在抽烟,有教堂
女主角一身白色婚纱
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
穿婚纱的相关知识
其他1条回答
同求,我是在秒拍上看到的,楼楼现在知道了吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想知道一首英文歌的名字,我记得有一段歌词是 沿着大街开,抽着印尼大麻,缀饮琴酒配果汁 在线等,_百度知道
想知道一首英文歌的名字,我记得有一段歌词是 沿着大街开,抽着印尼大麻,缀饮琴酒配果汁 在线等,
谢谢各位大神想知道一首英文歌的名字,抽着印尼大麻,我记得有一段歌词是
沿着大街开,缀饮琴酒配果汁在线等
提问者采纳
Snoop Dogg - Gin & Juice
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Artist:sonic youth Songs Title:schizophreniaI went away to see an old friend of mine His sister came over she was out of her mind She said jesus had a twin who knew not hing about sin She was laughing like crazy at the troub le Im in Her light eyes were dancing she is insan e Her brother says shes just a bitch with a golden chain She keeps coming closer saying I can fe el it in my bonesSchizophrenia is taking me homeMy future is static Its already had itI could tuck you inAnd we can talk about itI had a dreamAnd it split the sceneBut I got a hunchIts coming back to me
Gin And Juice歌手:Snoop Doggy Dogg
对不起,错了
这个是了吧
不是,,,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 喜欢一个女孩不敢表白 的文章

随机推荐