请大家给我几个liu,he网好吗?

17、1-5 CADCB&&& 6-10 BCDAC
四、阅读理解
科目:初中英语
When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in Shanghai. One day he __1__ a picture of a tiger and tried to sell it on the street. It caught the __2__ of an American, who asked, “How much does it cost?” He said, “500 dollars.” The foreigner thought it was too __3__ and asked again, “ Can you make it cheaper?” He answered, “No.” Then he tore(撕) it to pieces. In great __4__, the foreigner said, “Young man, are you angry?” “No, sir. I’m not angry. I sold it __5__ 500 dollars because I thought it was worth the __6__. But you wanted a lower price. It means __7__ didn’t think so and it is not good enough. I’ll go on working __8__ until my customers(顾客) are pleased.” At that time, __9__ Liu Kaiqu was not famous at all, he never __10__ his dream. Now he is well-known all over the world as a great artist.
1. A. stole&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. picked& &&&&&&&&&& C. drew&&
&&&&&&&&&&& D. saw
2. A. attention &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. instruction &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. decision&&&&&&&&&&& D. discussion
3. A. terrible&& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. big&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. old &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dear
4. A. fear& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. difficulty&&&&&&&&&& C. surprise&&&&&&&&&&&& D. excitement
5. A. over&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. for&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. about &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. among
6. A. size&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. price& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. weight &&&&&&&&&&&& D. position
7. A. we& &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. he&&&&&&&&&&&&& && & C. you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it
8. A. faster and faster& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. better and better
C. slower and slower &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. harder and harder
9. A. though(虽然)&& &&&& B. because& &&&&&&&& C. whether&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. until
10. A. broke off&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. cut up&&&&&&& && & C. gave up&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sent off
&& When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in Shanghai, One day he 1 a picture of a tiger and tried to sell it on the street. It caught the 2 of an American, who asked, “How much does it cost?” He said, “500 dollars.” The foreigner thought it was too 3 and asked again, “Can you make it cheaper?” He answered, “No.” Then he tore (撕) it to pieces. In great 4 the foreigner said, “Young man, are you angry?” “No, sir. I’m not angry. I sold it 5 500 dollars because I thought it was worth the 6. But you wanted a lower price. It means 7 didn’t think so and it is not good enough. I’ll go on working 8 until my customers (顾客) are satisfied.” At that time, 9 Liu Kaiqu was not famous at all, he never 10 his dream, Now he is well-known all over the world as a great artist.
(& ) 1.A. stole &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. picked&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. drew&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. saw
(& ) 2. A. attention &&&&&& B. instruction&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. decision&&&& &&&&&& D. discussion
(& ) 3. A. terrible&&&&&&&&&& B. big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. old&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. dear
(& ) 4. A. fear&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. difficulty&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. surprise&&&&& &&&&&& D. excitement
(& ) 5. A. over&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. among
(& ) 6. A. size&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. price&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. weight&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. position
(& ) 7. A. we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. you&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. it
(& ) 8. A. faster and faster&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. better and better
&&&&&& C. slower and slower&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. harder and harder
(& ) 9. A. though&&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. whether&&&& &&&&&& D. until
(& ) 10. A. broke off&&&& B. cut up&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. gave up&&&&& &&&&&& D. sent off
来源:学年江苏省淮安市涟水县初三中考模拟二英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in
Shanghai. One day he &&16& &a picture of a tiger and
tried to sell it on the street. It caught the &&17& &of
an American, who asked, “How much does it cost?” He said, “500 dollars.” The
foreigner thought it was too &&18& &and asked again,
“Can you make it cheaper?” He answered, “No,” Then he tore(撕)it to pieces. In great &&19&
,the foreigner said, “Young man, are you __20__?” “No, sir. I’m not
angry. I sold it &&21& &500 dollars because I
thought it was worth the &&22__& . But you wanted a __23__
price. It means you didn’t think &&24& &and it is
not good enough. I’ll go on &&25& &until my
customers are satisfied.” At that time, &&26& &Liu
Kaiqu was not famous at all, he never &&27_ &his dream.
Now he is well-known all over the world as a great artist.
1.A. stole&&&&& B.
picked&&&&&&
C. drew&&&&&&& &&&
D. saw
2.A. attention& B. education C. decision&&&&&&&&&&& D.
discussion
3.A. terrible&&&&&& B.
big&&&&&&&&&
C. old&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
expensive
4.A. fear&&
&&&B.
difficulty&&&&&&
C. surprise&&&&&&& D.
excitement
5.A. happy&&& &&&&B
crazy&&&&&&&&& C.
angry&&&&&&&& &&D cry
6.A. over&& && &&&B.
for&&&&&&&&&&&
C. about&&&&&&&&&& D.
among
7.A. size&&&&&& B.
price&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
weight&&&&&&&&& D. position
8.A low&&&&&& &&&&&&&B
high&&&&&&&&&& C
higher&&&&&&&&&& D lower
9.A. me &&& B. about&&&&&&&&&&&
C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
it
10.A. selling&& &&&
B. watching &&&& C. buying& &&&&&&&
D. working
11.A. though&&& &&&
B. because&&&&&
C. whether&&&&&&&& D.
until
12.A. broke off & B. gave in&&&&&&&
C. gave up&&&&&&&& D. sent off
题型:完形填空
When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in Shanghai. One day he1a picture of a tiger and tried to sell it on the street. It caught the2of an American, who asked, “How much does it cost?” He said, “500 dollars.” The foreigner thought it was too3and asked again, “Can you make it cheaper?” He answered, “No,” Then he tore(撕)it to pieces. In great4,the foreigner said, “Young man, are you5?” “No, sir. I’m not angry. I sold it6500 dollars because I thought it was worth the7 . But you wanted a8 price. It means you didn’t think9and it is not good enough. I’11 go on10until my customers are satisfied.” At that time,11Liu Kaiqu was not famous at all, he never 12 his dream. Now he is well-known all over the world as a great artist.1.A.stoleB.pickedC.drewD.saw2.A.attentionB.educationC.decisionD.discussion3.A.terribleB.bigC.oldD.expensive4.A.fearB.difficultyC.surpriseD.excitement5.A.happyB.crazyC.angryD.cry6.A.overB.forC.aboutD.among7.A.sizeB.priceC.weightD.position8.A.lowB.highC.higherD.lower9.A.meB.aboutC.soD.it10.A.sellingB.watchingC.buyingD.working11.A.thoughB.becauseC.whetherD.until12.A.broke offB.gave inC.gave upD.sent off
来源:同步题
完形填空。
&&&& When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in Shanghai. One day he __1__ a picture of a tiger and tried &to sell it on the street. It caught the __2__&of an American, who asked, " How much does it cost?" He &said,"500 dollars. "The foreigner thought it was&too __3__&and asked again," Can you make it cheaper?"& &He answered,&&" No. " Then he tore (撕) it to pieces. In great __4__&, the foreigner said, "Young man, are& you angry?" " No, sir. I'm not angry. I sold it __5__&500 dollars because I thought it was worth the&__6__&. But you wanted a lower price. It means __7__&didn't think so and it is not good enough. I'll go on& working __8__&until my customers (顾客) are satisfied. "&&&&At that time, __9__&Liu Kai qu was not famous at all, he never __10__&his dream. Now he is &well-known all over the world as a great artist.
(&&&& ) 1. A. stole&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. attention&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 3. A. terrible&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 4. A. fear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 5. A. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 6. A. size&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 7. A. we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 8. A. faster and faster (&&&& ) 9. A. though&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 10. A. broke off&&&&&&&&
B. picked&&&&&&&&&&&&B. instruction&&&&&& B. big&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. difficulty&&&&&&&&B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. price&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. better' and betterB. because&&&&&&&&&& B. cut up&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. drew&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. decision&&&&&&&&&&C. old&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. surprise&&&&&&&&&&C. about&&&&&&&&&&&& C. weight&&&&&&&&&&&&C. you&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. slower and slower C. whether&&&&&&&&&& C. gave up&&&&&&&&&&
D. saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. discussion&&&&&&&&&& D. dear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. excitement&&&&&&&&&& D. among&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. position&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. harder and harder&&&&D. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. sent off&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:河南省中考真题
完形填空。
&&&& When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in Shanghai. One day he&&&1&&&a picture of a tiger and tried to sell it on the street. It caught the&&&2&&&of an American, who asked, "How much does it cost?" He said, "500 dollars." The foreigner thought it was too&&&3& &and asked again, "Can you make it cheaper?" He answered, "No," Then he tore (撕) it to pieces. In great&&&4&&, the foreigner said, "Young man, are you angry?" "No, sir. I'm not angry. I sold it&&&5&&&500 dollars because I thought it was worth the&&&6 . But you wanted a lower price. It means&&&7&&&didn't think so and it is not good enough. I'll go on working&&&8&&&until my customers (顾客) are satisfied." At that time,&&&9&&&Liu Kaiqu was not famous at all, he never&&10&&his dream. Now he is well-known all over the world as a great artist.
(&&&& )1.A. stole&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2.A. attention&&&&&&& (&&&& )3.A. terrible&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )4.A. fear&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5.A. over&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6.A. size&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7.A. we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8.A. faster and faster (&&&& )9.A. though&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10.A. broke off&&&&&&&
B. picked&&&&&&&&&& B. instruction&&&& B. big&&&&&&&&&&&& B. difficulty&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&& B. price&&&&&&&&&& B. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. better and better& B. because&&&&&&&& B. cut up&&&&&&&&&&
C. drew&&&&&&&&&&&& C. decision&&&&&&&& C. old&&&&&&&&&&&& C. surprise&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&&& C. weight&&&&&&&&&& C. you&&&&&&&&&&&& C. slower and slower C. whether&&&&&&&& C. gave up&&&&&&&&
D. saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. discussion&&&&&&& D. dear&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.& excitement&&&&&& D. among&&&&&&&&&&&& D. position&&&&&&&&& D. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. harder and harder&&&
D. until&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sent off&&&&&&&&&
来源:模拟题
完形填空。
&&&& When&Liu&Kaiqu&was&young&he&was&poor&in&Shanghai.&&One&day&he&&1 &a&picture&of&a&tiger&and&tried&to&sell&it&on&the&street.&&It&caught&the&&2 &of&an&American,&who&asked,&&&&"How&much&does&it&cost?"&He &said,&&"500&dollars."&The&foreigner&thought&it&was&too&&3 &and&asked &again,&&"Can&you&make&it&cheaper?"&He&answered,&&"No."&&Then&he &tore (撕) it&into&pieces.&&In&great&&&4&&,the&foreigner&said,&"Young &man,&are&you&angry?"&&"No,&sir.&&I'm&not&angry.&&I&sold&it&&&5 & 500 &dollars&because&I&thought&it&was&worth&the&&&6 . But&you&wanted&a&lower&price.&& It&means&&7&&didn't&think&so&and&it&is&not&good&enough.&&I'll &go&on&working&&& 8 &&until&my&customers (顾客) are&satisfied."&At &that&time,&&&&&9 &&Liu&Kaiqu&was&not&famous&at&all,&he&never&&&10 &&his &dream.&&Now&he&is&well-known all&over&the&world&as&a&great&artist.
(&&&& )1.&&A. stole&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2.&&A. attention&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3.&&A. terrible&&&&&&&& (&&&& )4.&&A. fear&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5.&&A. over&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6.&&A. size&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7.&&A. we&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8.&&A. faster and faster(&&&& )9.&&A. though&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. broke off&&&&&&&&
B. picked&&&&&&&&&& B. instruction&&&&&&B. big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. difficulty&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. price&&&&&&&&&&&&B. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. better and betterB. because&&&&&&&&&&B. cut up&&&&&&&&&&
C. drew&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. decision&&&&&&&&&&C. old&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. surprise&&&&&&&&&&C. about&&&&&&&&&&&& C. weight&&&&&&&&&&&&C. you&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. slower and slower C. whether'&&&&&&&&&&C. gave up&&&&&&&&&&
D. saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. discussion&&&&&& D. dear&&&&&&&&&&&& D. excitement&&&&&& D. among&&&&&&&&&&&&D. position&&&&&&&& D. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. harder and harderD. until&&&&&&&&&&&&D. sent off&&&&&&&&
来源:2008年河南省初中毕业升学统一考试、英语试卷
When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in Shanghai.One day he   1   a picture of a tiger and tried to sell it on the street.It caught the   2   of an American,who asked,“How much does it cost?”He said,“500 dollars.”The foreigner thought it was too   3   and asked again,“Can you make it cheaper?”He answered,“No,”Then he tore(撕)it to pieces.In great   4  , the foreigner said,“Young man,are you angry?”“No,sir.I’m not angry.I sold it   5   500 dollars because I thought it was worth the   6  .But you wanted a lower price.It means   7   didn’t think so and it is not good enough.I’ll go on working   8   until my customers(顾客)are satisfied.”At that time,   9  Liu Kaiqu was not famous at all,he never   10   his dream.Now he is well-known all over the world as a great artist.
instruction
discussion
difficulty
excitement
faster and faster
slower and slower
better and better
harder and harder
来源:江苏省淮安市涟水县2012届九年级中考模拟(二)英语试题
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
  When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in Shanghai.One day he   1   a picture of a tiger and tried to sell it on the street.It caught the   2   of an American, who asked, “How much does it cost?” He said, “500 dollars.” The foreigner thought it was too   3   and asked again, “Can you make it cheaper?” He answered, “No,” Then he tore(撕)it to pieces.In great   4  ,the foreigner said, “Young man, are you   5  ?” “No, sir.I'm not angry.I sold it   6   500 dollars because I thought it was worth the   7   .But you wanted a   8   price.It means you didn't think   9   and it is not good enough.I'll go on   10   until my customers are satisfied.” At that time,   11   Liu Kaiqu was not famous at all, he never   12   his dream.Now he is well-known all over the world as a great artist.
discussion
difficulty
excitement
来源:不详
When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in Shanghai. One day he &&16&&a picture of a tiger and tried to sell it on the street. It caught the &&17&&of an American, who asked, “How much does it cost?” He said, “500 dollars.” The foreigner thought it was too &&18&&and asked again, “Can you make it cheaper?” He answered, “No,” Then he tore(撕)it to pieces. In great &&19&,the foreigner said, “Young man, are you __20__?” “No, sir. I’m not angry. I sold it &&21&&500 dollars because I thought it was worth the &&22__& . But you wanted a __23__ price. It means you didn’t think &&24&&and it is not good enough. I’ll go on &&25&&until my customers are satisfied.” At that time, &&26&&Liu Kaiqu was not famous at all, he never &&27_ &his dream. Now he is well-known all over the world as a great artist.小题1:A.stoleB.pickedC.drewD.saw小题2:A.attentionB.educationC.decisionD.discussion小题3:A.terribleB.bigC.oldD.expensive小题4:A.fearB.difficultyC.surpriseD.excitement小题5:A. happy&&&&&&&B crazy&&&&&&&&& C. angry&&&&&&&&&& D cry小题6:A.overB.forC.aboutD.among小题7:A.sizeB.priceC.weightD.position小题8:A low&&&&&&&&&&&&&B high&&&&&&&&&& C higher&&&&&&&&&& D lower小题9:A.meB.aboutC.soD.it小题10:A.sellingB.watching C.buyingD.working小题11:A.though B.becauseC.whetherD.until小题12:A.broke offB.gave inC.gave upD.sent off查看发表于2013年06月的文章
昨天中央电视台爆光了陕西等省份小作坊用 工业原料 甲醛泡牛血混成猪血或羊血。严重治癌,优点是可以保鲜哦,一般的猪血或羊血只能保存三天左右,而市面上加了这种的要半个月没有问题,所以亲们到菜市场看看看,那些泡了多长时间的猪血能吃吗,因为纯正的猪血与羊血的量……[]  人气: 跟贴:4 分类: 发表于:13-06-22 19:11 请大家看到了帮忙转一下 尊敬的领导:您好!我叫赵辉,今年27岁,家住河南省商丘市夏邑县段小街。我以前很不懂事,妈妈催我结婚我总是不答应。今年才答应妈妈要结婚了,妈妈很是高兴,商量着给我盖房子。去河南省商丘市夏邑县城关镇政府提交盖房申请,城关镇政府百般推诿,[]  人气: 跟贴:1 分类: 发表于:13-06-21 22:34有认识何丽娟的吗!九八长纱经贸学院的……[]  人气: 跟贴:3 分类: 发表于:13-06-14 17:00质监局请问睢宁的液化气中含有二甲醚吗?如果液化气中含有这种气体,时间长了会破坏我们的煤气瓶中的密封圈的密封性,加这款气体的成本是比纯液化气体便宜百分之四十到五十哦,最近我发现打火不猛了,实际纯天然的一瓶气二三个月是没有问题的,请大家观察一下各自的煤气……[]  人气: 跟贴:25 分类: 发表于:13-06-10 00:43新华社新媒体6月8日电 当日,厦门市就厦门公交车起火刑事案件召开新闻发布会。6月7日18时20分许,福建省厦门市一公交车在行驶过程中突然起火,共造成47人死亡、34人因伤住院。经勘查发现,起火公交车轮胎正常、油箱完整,现场发现的助燃剂经检验为汽油,而该公交车使用的……[]  人气: 跟贴:8 分类: 发表于:13-06-08 15:06
我的名片liumenghezixiangID  号:注册时间:10-11-03上次登陆:15-08-23个人资料这里是睢宁县最新发表文章文章归档? (1)? (1)? (1)? (2)? (1)? (1)? (1)? (2)? (1)? (3)? (5)? (1)? (5)? (5)? (9)? (1)? (1)? (2)? (2)? (1)? (6)? (2)? (5)? (8)? (4)? (4)? (4)? (18)商品编号:
京 东 价:
[定价:¥]
支  持:
合约套餐:
请选择套餐内容
 您选择的地区暂不支持合约机销售!
白条分期:
在线客服:
服务支持:
Rolling Bearing Application
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')请问哪里有liu he cai 的官方网站没有病毒的_百度知道
请问哪里有liu he cai 的官方网站没有病毒的
我有更好的答案
尊敬的金山网络用户您好:国内六合彩都属于非法赌博行为,国内一律禁止的,没有正规的官网的。 建议平时可以用毒霸,实时防护,保障访问网址的安全。感谢您的支持,祝您生活愉快!
你可以通过360浏览器上,有病毒就拦截
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
cai的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 liufeibinghe 的文章

随机推荐