a cd rom是什么意思 encyclopedia

CD-ROM player
Related Terms
Also called a CD-ROM drive, a
information from a . CD-ROM players can be either internal, in which case they fit in a , or external, in which case they generally connect to the
interface or . Parallel CD-ROM players are easier to install, but they have several disadvantages: They're somewhat more expensive than internal players, they use up the parallel port which means that you can't use that
for another device such as a , and the parallel port itself may not be fast enough to handle all the
pouring through it.
There are a number of features that distinguish CD-ROM players, the most important of which is probably their speed. CD-ROM players are generally classified as single-speed or some multiple of single-speed. For example, a 4X player access data at four times the speed of a single-speed player (also see
section of Webopedia). Within these groups, however, there is some variation. Also, you need to be aware of whether the CD-ROM uses the
technology. The reported speeds of players that use CAV are generally not accurate because they refer only to the access speed for outer tracks. Inner tracks are accessed more slowly.
Two more precise measurements are the drive's
and . The access time measures how long, on average, it takes the drive to
a particular piece of information. The data transfer rate measures how much data can be read and sent to the computer in a second.
Finally, you should consider how the player connects to your computer. Many CD-ROMs connect via a SCSI . If your computer doesn't already contain such an , you will need to install one. Other CD-ROMs connect to an
interface, which is
still others use a
interface.
Related Links
TECH RESOURCES FROM OUR PARTNERS
WEBOPEDIA WEEKLY
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
LATEST ARTICLES
We look at a few of the more troubling aspects of statistics and how these may be used to advance an agenda or skew the facts to someone's...
From wacky alarm clocks to lecture hall tools and after class entertainment, these Android apps are a good fit for a student's life and budget.
A growing number of startups make the sharing of threat intelligence a key part of their solutions.
STUDY GUIDES
The Open System Interconnection (OSI) model defines a networking framework to implement protocols in seven layers. Use this handy guide to compare...
Networking fundamentals teaches the building blocks of modern network design. Learn different types of networks, concepts, architecture and...
This Webopedia& study guide describes the different parts of a computer system and their relations.Welcome visitor you can
Your shopping cart is empty!
Hong Kong dollar
Educational DVD/VCD
Toys & Gifts
Name Stickers
PC/Mac CD-ROM
Refine Search
Display: &&
Name (A - Z)
Name (Z - A)
Price (Low & High)
Price (High & Low)
Rating (Highest)
Rating (Lowest)
Model (A - Z)
Model (Z - A)
Five playful activities provide opportunity to compose songs, create patt..
HK$98.00 HK$60.00
Introduce Young Students To Important Early Science And Thinking Skills
Sammy helps you..
HK$98.00 HK$60.00
Early Learners Explore And Discover Essential Social Science Concepts
Your student’s wi..
HK$98.00 HK$60.00
Develop Fundamental Early Math Skills With Millie And Friends
Students build a foundati..
HK$98.00 HK$60.00
Language: English / Chinese
For ages 5 or above
For Chinese ..
HK$198.00 HK$99.00
For ages 5 or above
For Chinese ..
HK$198.00 HK$99.00
For ages 5 or above
For Chinese ..
HK$198.00 HK$99.00
From Pole to Pole, this stunning, interactive 3D World Atlas lets you explore the world as never ..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
System Requirements:&■ Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000 or XP&■ Pentium 75MHz processor■ 32MB R..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
System Requirements:&■ Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000 or XP&■ Pentium 75MHz processor■ 32MB R..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
You'll find yourself tested to the limit in this unforgettable adventure, as you try to ..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For ages 5-7
Reading has never been so much fun! Take an un..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
*The product is only available in Chinese.
適合小三至中二年級
配合香港常識科課程,學生使用後除增加其科學知識及興趣外,亦令常識..
HK$168.00 HK$99.00
This program will teach you all the everyday phrases you’ll need for a trip to Germany. By listen..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For all ages
This is the ultimate interactive natural history reference re..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For all ages
Eyewitness Encyclopedia of Science 2.0 includes more..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For all ages&
Eyewitness World Atlas presents geographical d..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
With over 4,000 plants&- shrubs, flowers and trees, this encyclopedia is an i..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For ages 7-11&
I Love Science&is a fully interactive sc..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
System Requirements:&■ Windows 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0 SP6, 2000 SP2, XP ■ 166MX processor or high..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
System Requirements:&■ Windows 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0 SP6, 2000 SP2, XP ■ 166MX processor or high..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
System Requirements:&■ Windows 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0 SP6, 2000 SP2, XP or Vista ■ 166MX processo..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
System Requirements:&■ Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000 SP2 or XP&■ 166MHz processor or higher&n..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
System Requirements:&■ Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000 SP2 or XP&■ 166MHz processor or higher&n..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
System Requirements:&■ Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000 or XP&■ At least 8MB RAM ■ 10MB free ha..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For ages 8-9&
This is step 4 of Dorling Kindersley's powerfu..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For ages 9-10&
This is step five of Dorling Kindersley's pow..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
Experience every single day of the world's most incredible century. Find out about..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
What's so important about Punctuation? Log in to Hamish McGee's TV gameshow and you might jus..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
What Wil My Child Learn?
* Number Recognition and Counting
* Mathmatical..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For ages 3-5
What Will My Child Learn?
* Number recogniti..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
What Will My Child Learn?
* Recognize shapes and colours
* Match and cou..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For ages 12+
An interactive guide to the seas
Take a jour..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For age 11
Ensure your child gets the best results with Dorling K..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
For age 11
Ensure your child gets the best results with Dorling K..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
Typing Tutor will help anyone get to grips with their computer’s keyboard. It’s de..
HK$129.00 HK$70.00
Showing 1 to 40 of 40 (1 Pages)
Customer Service
My Account
DigiLearn Ltd. (C) 2015Save Search As
Confirm delete?
Latest articles
Free articles
Highlights
REP Online offers free access, for a limited period, to articles that
mark notable philosophical anniversaries, events and publications. Here are
to mark the 300th anniversary of the death of Nicholas Malebranche, one
of the most important philosophers of the Seventeenth Century.
REP online’s playlists are guest-edited selections of articles to
help guide the user through the many themes and topics within the
Encyclopedia. This Summer we have added four playlists to Tim Crane’s . Read Louise Richardson’s guide to the many philosophical aspects of , Kok-Chor Tan on , Heather Logue on
and James Harris on .
Librarians
Tools to help you evaluate, manage and promote your content.
Contributors
A full list of our contributors, leading scholars and experts in their field.
Students and Researchers
For students and researchers in philosophy and related fields.1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
地区:&美国 发行时间:&1991年
收藏人数: 672
对白语言:&
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
中文名:&简明数学百科英文名:&Concise Encyclopedia of Mathematics CD-ROM版本:&CD-ROM edition 1.0地区:&对白语言:&简介:&
这个文件解压缩之后是一个镜像文件,大小为190M。相信大家对镜像文件的操作都已经比较熟悉了,
这里就不再罗嗦。由美国CRC出版社出版的《CRC简明数学百科全书》(The CRC Concise Encyclopedia of Mathematics,1998)是一本大型数学手册,全书共1969页。该书有相应的CD-ROM版和网络版(/catalog/9640.htm)。该文件就是本数学手册的CD-ROM版本。【在维基百科上找到的相关介绍】MathWorld是在线数学百科全书,由沃夫朗研究公司(Wolfram Research inc.,)(WRI)赞助。沃夫朗研究公司即是全球闻名的数学软件Mathematica的生产商。MathWorld亦有接受美国国家科学委员会的国家科学数码图书馆承认的伊利诺大学厄巴纳-香槟分校支持。埃立克·魏尔斯史甸是该网的作者,原为物理和天文学生,有记录数学笔记的习惯。1995年他将笔记放上网并称之为“Eric's Treasure Trove of Mathematics”。那里有许多文章,包涵了很大范围的数学主题。那时,它誉为网上最好的独立数学资源,很受欢迎。1997年左右,魏尔斯史甸和CRC Press联络,将网站内容出版为书本和CD-ROM,以“CRC Concise Encyclopedia of Mathematics”为题,其时免费网上版本只部分开放。1999年魏尔斯史甸加入WRI,WRI将该网站重新命名为MathWorld并放在 【光盘自带文档所给的介绍】This is the first CD-ROM edition of the Concise Encyclopedia of Mathematics CD-ROM by Eric W. Weisstein. It contains the entire contents of the hardcover edition of the CRC Concise Encyclopedia of Mathematics with corrections. Advantages of the CD-ROM over the book include portability, live hyperlinks and interactive 3-D graphics and animations. If you enjoy the CD-ROM version of this encyclopedia, you may also be interested in the hardcover edition, published by CRC Press, and the of the encyclopedia. Unfortunately, this first CD-ROM edition does not contain a search utility, although keyword searching should be available in future editions. Check the
for the latest information. This CD-ROM is written in ISO 9660 format using plain HTML with Java, and so is readable by all computers using a Java-capable web browser. However, it is best viewed using a computer with a fast CD-ROM drive and enough memory to allow embedded Java applets to run properly. In this CD-ROM, links to pages on the CD-ROM itself are shown in blue (or your browser's default color), while links to external pages requiring an Internet connection are shown in red. 最后给大家两个网址可以分别在线浏览和下载该文件的内容
不好意思,估计已经失效。。。)(
这个可以用,但是好像要注册~所以,最方便的还是用咱辛勤的骡子拉呀~~~~
)【说明】本人用的是1M带宽的ADSL,上传有限,希望大家多分流;另本人是学生,新学期已到,不过我会尽量保证开机时间的;本人常在服务器:Razorback 2.0。
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
暂无补充资源
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
他们也收藏了
上海隐志网络科技有限公司
打个分吧: