能帮我看看下边SQLupdate语句语法错误哪里有语法问题吗

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
楼主我可以跟一单吗,很是看好,不过谢周三这场能说明下吗???
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'谁能帮我看看这句话有语法错误吗?要是错了按原来的意思改一下.顺便给翻一下No use to,for 22 years first time felt such no use to,I want to cry,but I cannot actually_百度作业帮
谁能帮我看看这句话有语法错误吗?要是错了按原来的意思改一下.顺便给翻一下No use to,for 22 years first time felt such no use to,I want to cry,but I cannot actually
谁能帮我看看这句话有语法错误吗?要是错了按原来的意思改一下.顺便给翻一下No use to,for 22 years first time felt such no use to,I want to cry,but I cannot actually
我认为这句话的原意是 22年以来头一回觉得如此无能为力,而我想哭也哭不出来.而这里no use的用法我觉得有些chinglish,所以,综合意思和表达感情的程度,我觉得应该改为:Nothing helps!For the past 22 past years,it was the felt time I felt nothing could help.I want to cry,but actually I cannot.
这是一句中文式的英语句子,句中的语法错误:1) No use to, for 22 years first time felt such no use to---无主语,仅按汉语意思排列的英语句子。 改正:For 22 years,it is for the first time that I have felt it is no use to me,
但此处 no use to 不明...
first time I
felt cannot actually
cannot后用动词,
actually是副词!能帮我看下这段话有什么语法错吗?如何改正Another experience is related to my bad experience. I booked a room in a hotel because one of my foreign friends came to visit me. But when we walked to the room, he seemed very nervous and su_百度作业帮
能帮我看下这段话有什么语法错吗?如何改正Another experience is related to my bad experience. I booked a room in a hotel because one of my foreign friends came to visit me. But when we walked to the room, he seemed very nervous and su
能帮我看下这段话有什么语法错吗?如何改正Another experience is related to my bad experience. I booked a room in a hotel because one of my foreign friends came to visit me. But when we walked to the room, he seemed very nervous and surprised. He told me he didn't want this room and hope to change for another one. Hence, the hotel changed other room for him. After then, my friend told me that Room No.13 was unlucky to them. Indeed, I searched the Internet to find out of information about it. I felt upset and sorry to my friend. Thus, it is possible to understand and value other cultural identity in order to avoid mistake
is-was hope-hoped then-that them-him information-reason mistake-mistakes帮小弟我看看这个sql语句哪里有异常。多谢 - C#当前位置:& &&&帮小弟我看看这个sql语句哪里有异常。多谢帮小弟我看看这个sql语句哪里有异常。多谢&&网友分享于:&&浏览:2次帮我看看这个sql语句哪里有错误。谢谢~string&sql&=&
"select&top&@PageSize&*&from&Album&where&Id&not&in&"&+&"("&+&"select&top&@PageIndex&Id&from&@name"&+&")"&+&"&";
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&SqlCommand&cmd&=&new&SqlCommand(sql,&con);
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&cmd.Parameters.Add("@PageSize",&PageSize);
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&cmd.Parameters.Add("@PageIndex",&PageIndex);
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&cmd.Parameters.Add("@name",&typeof(name).Name);
他报这样的错:
'@PageSize'&附近有语法错误。
'@PageIndex'&附近有语法错误。
请各位大虾帮忙看看~感谢
------解决方案--------------------top&关键字后面,from关键字后面都不允许出现变量,必须写死,你却通过变量动态传递,自然会报错。------解决方案--------------------sql语句不支持这种语法,你要在程序中讲@pagesize,@pageindex替换成相应数字------解决方案--------------------sql不支持这种写法,还是拼接字符串吧
12345678910 上一篇:下一篇:文章评论相关解决方案 12345678910 Copyright & &&版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 动态sql语句基本语法 的文章

随机推荐