i like move itto move 百度云

求一首歌的名字, 放在百度云盘,点连接后可以直接听,谢谢_百度知道
求一首歌的名字, 放在百度云盘,点连接后可以直接听,谢谢
我有更好的答案
Uh Come on yeah Uh;ve been all over town (wha-what, what, baby) Because I love you so (you like that) And I'll never ever find someone like you for sure (Yes, yes you are, left to right, yes Yes you are and rock you all night) Show me where I belong tonight (all night) Give me a reason to stay (I need a reason, yeah) No matter if I go left or right (left to right) I always come back to your love (Back to your love, yeah) Woah No matter if I go left or right (left to right) I always come back to your love (yeah) Woah Show me love tonight I&#39,Hallgeir Ruston Yeah, check it out What,uh) But I&#39, yes Yes you are and rock you all night) Show me where I belong tonight (all night) Give me a reason to stay No matter if I go left or right (left to right) I always come back to your love I've been high and low (uh) I don't know where to go (ll never ever find somebody new for sure (Yes, yes you are, left to right, what Uh, you like that, no doubt Break it I've been up and down (uh, what) Been going round and round (uh) I&#39.E&#47Always Come Back To Your LoveWritten by Mikkel S;m going left to right No matter where I go I always find your love Show me where I belong tonight (all night) Give me a reason to stay No matter if I go left or right (left to right) I always come back to your love Show me where I belong tonight (all night) Give me a reason to stay No matter if I go left or right (left to right) I always come back to your love (Left to right
采纳率:35%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
云盘的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包Move It or Lose It.mkv- 大爱****her分享的百度云盘资源 -百度云搜索-盘资源
<meta name="description" content="Move It or Lose It是百度云用户分享的网盘资源,在百度网盘、百度云盘可以收藏,分享和下载">
特多盘资源&&&&我们只提供百度网盘资源搜索,抓取百度网盘的链接而不保存任何实质资源,仅供学习交流。
当前位置:>>>Move It or Lose It.mkv
Move It or Lose It.mkv
资源分类:
资源类型:百度云
浏览次数:810次
下载次数:333
分享用户:
文件大小:125.8M
发布日期: 18:13
资源类别:
收藏分享:
他还分享了其他资源
百度网盘分享用户推荐
该栏目下其他资源
你可能还喜欢
网络视频排行榜
特多盘资源() All Rights Reserved广告合作关于本站
免责声明:本站仅提供百度网盘资源搜索服务,不存放任何实质内容。如有侵权内容请联系百度云盘,百度数据源资源删除后本站的链接将自动失效。查看: 12621|回复: 426
火到爆的一首歌《Moves Like Jagger》- Maroon 5【Flac/百度盘】
美国选秀节目《美国之声》的评委魔力红乐队的主唱亚当·莱文联手另外一位评委克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉推出了他们合作的单曲&Moves Like Jagger&,并且在The Voice的舞台上演了现场版的大首播,这首歌曲同时也向滚石乐队(The Rolling Stones)主唱Mick Jagger致敬。
Just shoot for the stars,if it feels right
射下星星,如果它让你感觉还不错
And aim for my heart,if you feel like
如果你喜欢,可以摘取我的心
You take me away
你带我离开
You make it okay
你让一切顺利
I swear I'll behave
我发誓我会安分守己
You wanted control,so we waited
你曾想过要控制全局 所以我们在等待良机