kodi aeon mq6 怎样kodi15.2怎么设置中文文

Hello There, Guest! In order to write on our forums you need to . If you don't have a login yet, please .
Thread Rating:
17 Vote(s) - 2.06 Average
Skilled Skinner
Dear users, I'm back, it's time to move ahead.
Attention dear 'Aeon MQ' Team !
Friday, 23, will be published the first alpha of Aeon MQ 6, in Brazilian forum, VIP area.
If you are part of the development team, visit in order to participate in the new skin construction.
The beginning of a new journey is near, let us together again.
Other users and fans:
Once I have a stable version, I'll release for everyone.
Come together in this new work.
More news soon.
Dear users, we will highlight two points:
1. The skin is still under construction.
2. The skin has not yet been published here.
Therefore, it is my work, I have the right to sell, rent, burn or give the skin for who I want. There is no rule in this world that would prevent me from doing that.
After being finalized, the skin will the official repository respecting all the rules and formalities of this forum and the GPL license. Simple like that.
Because I did not authorize the publication of the skin by third parties?
A. Simple, because the skin is not ready. The person picks up the skin in alpha state, puts the tag "release", changes the work author's, and releases to the world. This is good for whom? For self promotion maybe. What a uninformed user will tell?
Oh, what a horrible skin, full of bugs and poorly finished, I will not use anymore.
The skin is closed to the development team, because this team is aware of the progress of work.
So it was with the Aeon MQ2, Aeon MQ3, Aeon MQ4, Aeon MQ5 , Aeon MQ6 and will be so until the day I desired.
After all, I'm wrong, seriously !?
------------------------------------------------------
Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(This post was last modified:
14:25 by .)
Good news. What are some of the ideas that you have to improve the skin even further?
19:04 by .)
Posting Freak
As always, if you need my help, please ask.
glad to see you back.
have you got a todo list or an ideas list ?
aweseome - a little more focus on live tv as the backends and plugins have become stable with 13.0
Love your work and will donate again
Super Moderator
my request for AeonMQ6 is a custom skin for use with
by @Lunatixz. Would love to see @MarcosQui take on this program and integrate into MQ6.
this is the current iteration fyi that @Lunatixz is currently working on.
18:05 by .)
Will be possible add "Work in Progress - Skin video backdrops " on your skin ?
More info you find in this topic
17:58 by .)
@cezar, animated gif or apng images (for use in background or poster), probably will have official support in XBMC helix (XBMC 14). Ace20022 (team member), create pull request with proper gif support, but need rewrite for merge.
We have a thread in XBMC Brazil forum community, with many animated poster, .
Windows 10 - Kodi Krypton Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 7 - 0.5.0
20:25 by .)
My suggestion is try to get lower usage from some of the views if possible.
I'm running an overclocked 2500k and it still hits 5-8% or more cpu usage on most of the views.
You may say that 5% isn't much, but there's nothing happening on the screen and this is a really beefy cpu.
Plus the homescreen never gets above 1%.
I have dirty regions enabled as well.
When my screensaver comes on, which is fan art panning across the screen, the cpu drops back below 1%.
In contrast, confluence never jumps above 2% anywhere.
I tried Ace as well, but it also gives similar results in the various views.
I love the skin, but I use an external player for video so I can run madvr and having xbmc running in the background at 5%+ at all times during a movie makes the cpu create more heat and noise than it should.
Posting Freak
In MQ5, it seems like "Concerts" are treated as a kind of Movie.
I would like at least an option to treat "Concerts" more like Music in terms of info that is displayed in the various views and full screen video.
Also for submenu, when you assign a playlist as a submenu item, the only action you get is to ActivateWindow.
It would be nice to be able to have PlayMedia as an option.
I tried a hack to do this, but it seems like the way submenu data are stored in skin settings in the guisettings it is hard (for me anyway) to figure out a way set PlayMedia(smart_playlist_file) as the action.
i have a small request, the possibility to
chang colour font in main menu!!!
Firstly thanks so much for your great work, been a fan of Aeon MQ for many versions.
Was wanting to make a small request for version 6
Would love a simple pause screen:
For movies where it is just the spinning disc in the left corner and the clear art in the right.
For TV shows where it is just the clear art on the right.
This would be so awesome, as love having the spinning disk on pause screen but without all the other information.
Thanks for the consideration
( 20:16)Wanilton Wrote: @cezar, animated gif or apng images (for use in background or poster), probably will have official support in XBMC helix (XBMC 14). Ace20022 (team member), create pull request with proper gif support, but need rewrite for merge.
We have a thread in XBMC Brazil forum community, with many animated poster, .
@Wanilton looks great thanks for the link.
Has there ever been any mention/thought of animated clearart?
You often see it during tv shows and would be a great effect on a pause screen
03:18 by .)
firstly great work, its a really nice skin.
When using a custom playlist for say 'Movies - Kids' it would be great if it also had the option to auto play the fan art in the background when in the main menu...the same effect that is possible with the default 'Movies' menu item.
It would be nice, if you can make this view for tv shows in mq6
Pages (55):
Powered By , &67 / 67 页
真的好玩, 强烈支持,高清范有您更精彩!真的好玩, 强烈支持,高清范有您更精彩!
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
强烈支持,高清范有您更精彩!
非常好 必须顶起来
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
看到这帖子真是高兴!
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
RE: 【原创】震撼发布第六代!最新kodi皮肤之Aeon MQ 6下载 [修改]
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
---发自我的手机
謝謝謝謝謝謝謝謝謝謝
阅读权限10
在线时间 小时
666666-谢谢
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
看到这帖子真是高兴!
67 / 67 页
使用 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复
站长推荐 /2
新年已来到!小编祝大家:新年快乐,在新的一年里和乐幸福!历经三年的高清范横评正式开启,今年不再只是横评,这一次好产品你说了算,为你喜欢的家庭智能产品投上一票,投票后即可参与抽奖啦!
高清范2015年智能产品年终横评大型活动,由沙发管家倾情赞助;芒果TV、芒果TV、华数TV、腾讯视频.云视听、TBO天猫影院、爱奇艺荔枝TV、HDP直播友情赞助。参与即有机会拿大奖,还等什么?Olá, visitante!
Nome de Usuário:
Lembrar-me
Welcome Media Brazil Forum, Bem-vindo ao Media Brasil Fórum, comunidade brasileira de suporte aos usuários do Kodi(TM) Entertainment Center.
Doe ou subscreva e torne-se membro VIP Plus. Você sabia: Jarvis e Kronos Custom Plus, s?o instaladores personalizados, para o sistema operacional Windows, baseado na tecnologia da Funda??o XBMC(R), das vers?es mais recentes do KODI 16.0 e 17.0,
com skin Aeon MQ 7 como default, suporta artes animadas cinemagraph, disponíveis para membros vips plus do fórum. KODI(R) está disponível para download de forma gratuita, tanto em nosso fórum, como na página oficial da funda??o XBMC(R). KODI(TM) is a trademark of the XBMC Foundation(R). N?o fornecemos conteúdos de qualquer natureza. que firam direitos de terceiros. Kodi Brazil does not provide any media files itself. You either must own all audio and video files through a legal way or you can use the add-ons that can be found in the kodi.tv official repository. We will not assist or be held responsible for any way you obtain your media files.Tapatalk: Procure por xbmcbrasil - search for xbmcbrasil / Chat em dispositivos móveis, instale o aplicativo do cometchat - Live Chat on your mobile device, install cometchat app, available free of charge.
Você deve se
antes de poder postar em nosso website.
Nome de Usuário&&
Lembrar-me
& Membros: 12.138
& ?ltimo Membro:
& Tópicos do Fórum: 1.756
& Postagens do Fórum: 19.457
9 horas atrás
& Respostas: 1
& Visualiza??es: 17
Ontem, 18:00
& Respostas: 2
& Visualiza??es: 42
Ontem, 14:12
& Respostas: 29
& Visualiza??es: 10.550
& Respostas: 0
& Visualiza??es: 55
& Respostas: 590
& Visualiza??es: 108.946
& Respostas: 0
& Visualiza??es: 109
& Respostas: 2
& Visualiza??es: 76
& Respostas: 47
& Visualiza??es: 25.559
& Respostas: 21
& Visualiza??es: 3.581
& Respostas: 187
& Visualiza??es: 31.107
Postado por:
- 05/02/ - Fórum:
- Sem Respostas
Atualizado/Updated
resource.images.mediaicons.white-0.0.3
resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.3
Altera??es:
Adicionado as etiquetas Atmos e DTS-X
Changelog:
Added the flags Atmos and DTS-X
Postado por:
- 05/02/ - Fórum:
- Sem Respostas
Essa vers?o tem auto reset obrigatório, você poderá perder algumas customiza??es pessoais.
This version has an auto reset required, you may lose some personal customizations.
ALTERA??ES:
Adicionado: Customiza??o das estrelas da nota - baseado no Mod feito por wencaS
Adicionado: Menu Principal - Miniaturas dos atores também para playlists de video e mais... (grato ao Angelinas)
Corrigido: Falta etiqueta de codec de estojo.
Corrigido: Falta etiquetas no seletor de codec de estojo.
Corrigido: Falta etiqueta do codec de áudio na janela de Visualiza??o de Música.
Corrigido: Falta miniatura do ator para Seriados em alguns casos. (grato ao Angelinas)
Corrigido: Layout na janela de sele??o de conteúdo.
Corrigido: Layout na janela de ajustes do addons.
CHANGELOG:
Added: Customization of the rating stars
- based on Mod made by wencaS
Added: Main Menu - Thumbnails of actors also for video playlists and more ... (grateful to Angelinas)
Improved: Layout to View GlassList.
Fixed: Missing case codec flag.
Fixed: Missing flags in case codec selector.
Fixed: Missing audio codec flag on Music Full Screen.
Fixed: Missing thumbnail actor to TVShows in some cases. (Grateful to Angelinas)
Fixed: Layout in the Media Content window.
Fixed: Layout on Addons Settings window.
CUSTOMIZA??O DAS ESTRELAS (CORES E ESTILOS)/CUSTOMIZATION OF THE RATING STARS (COLORS AND STYLES)
NOVO LAYOUT PARA VISTA LISTA TRANSPARENTE/NEW LAYOUT TO VIEW GLASSLIST
ETIQUETAS DE ESTOJO COLORIDAS/MEDIA CASE - COLOURED FLAGS
ELENCO DISPON?VEL PARA PLAYLISTS, EXTRAS E MAIS/CAST AVAILABLE TO PLAYLISTS, EXTRAS AND MORE
Postado por:
- 02/02/ - Fórum:
- Sem Respostas
Vídeo preview do que vem na Aeon MQ7, vers?o 0.5.0.
Ratings com diferentes estilos e cores.
Stars color according ratings.
Postado por:
- 28/01/ - Fórum:
- Sem Respostas
Altera??es:
Adicionado: Suporte a script Skin Helper Service.
Adicionado: Menu Principal/Widgets - Elenco no modo poster, com acesso direto às informa??es de cada ator. Modo de texto (elenco e papel) ainda está disponível.
Melhorado: Layout para a janela de personaliza??o do menu principal.
Melhorado: Layout para as janelas de configura??es.
Melhorado: Layout para o título e classifica??o por estrelas - janela da cole??o.
Melhorado: ?cones para Anos. Suporte para qualquer ano em sua cole??o.
Melhorado: Skin com tamanho de arquivo 70% menor.
Changelog:
Added: Support to Skin Helper Service script.
Added: Main Menu/Widgets - Cast in poster mode, with direct access to information of each actor. Text mode (cast and role) still available.
Improved: Layout for main menu customization window.
Improved: Layout for settings window.
Improved: Layout for title and star rating - library window.
Improved: Icons for Years. Support to any year in your library.
Improved: A skin size is 70% smaller.
Miniaturas do elenco/Thumbs for cast
Imagem do ator/Picture of actor
Detalhes do ator/Actor details
Novo layout para as janelas de ajustes/New layout for settings window
Novo layout para os ajustes da skin/New layout for skin settings
Novo layout para a customiza??o do menu principal/New layout for main menu customization
Melhorado o layout para detalhes no next aired e nota/Improved the layout of next aired details and rating
Postado por:
- 19/01/ - Fórum:
- Sem Respostas
- Exibi??o do elenco em modo poster, com acesso direto as informa??es de cada ator. Modo lista de nomes continua disponível.
- Novo layout para as janelas de ajustes.
- Cast in poster mode, with direct access to information of each actor. Old style - List of names - still available.
- New layout for settings window.
Postado por:
- 13/01/ - Fórum:
- Sem Respostas
TENHA CERTEZA DE LER ESSE T?PICO -
- ANTES DE INSTALAR A VERS?O 0.3.0
Altera??es:
Adicionado: Suporte ao script Image Resource Select Addon - by ronie.
Adicionado: Op??o para baixar ícones, imagens e temas on-line. Vá em
Ajustes/Skin/aba ?cones e Imagens. Pacote de etiquetas coloridas está disponível.
Alterado: Removido suporte para o script Extrapack. Todos os downloads trabalham agora através da gest?o de addons, recurso nativo Kodi.
Alterado: ?cones animados para Clima por padr?o.
Melhorado: Tema 'Cores' - tema padr?o dá Aeon MQ 6 - está incluído no pacote de temas.
Melhorado: ?cones Gêneros para widgets vai respeitar a mesma escolha feita para a cole??o.
Melhorado: Tamanho do arquivo da skin cerca de 40% menor.
Corrigido: Diálogo Vídeo Info - bot?o para Aumentar/Diminuir classifica??o n?o funciona adequadamente.
Corrigido: Pequenos problemas no layout e tamanho da fonte.
---------------------------------
MAKE SURE TO READ THIS TOPIC -
- BEFORE INSTALLING THE VERSION 0.3.0
Changelog:
Added: Support to Image Resource Select Addon - by ronie.
Added: Option to download icons, images and themes on-line. Go to Skin/Settings/Icons and Images tab. Coloured flags now is available.
Changed: Remove support to Extrapack script. All downloads now works via addons management, native Kodi feature.
Changed: Animated icons for Weather is default.
Improved: Theme 'Colours' - default theme in Aeon MQ 6 - is included on themes pack.
Improved: Icons Genres for widgets will respect the same choice made for the collection.
Improved: A skin size is 40% smaller.
Fixed: Dialog Video Info - button Increase/Decrease rating doesn't work properly.
Fixed: Small issues in layout and font size.
NOVA ABA PARA ?CONES E IMAGENS ON-LINE/NEW TAB FOR ON-LINE ICONS AND IMAGES
ETIQUETAS COLORIDAS/COLOURED FLAGS
Postado por:
- 12/01/ - Fórum:
- Sem Respostas
Esse comunicado serve para quem for instalar a vers?o pura da Aeon MQ 7 - 0.3.0. Quem usa a vers?o custom by Wanilton pode desconsiderar o aviso.
Antes de instalar a Aeon MQ 7 vers?o 0.3.0 é obrigatório instalar dois addons manualmente, caso contrário você receberá erro de dependências e a skin n?o será instalada nem atualizada.
Como foi mostrado no último hangout a vers?o 0.3.0 passa a contar com pacotes de ícones, imagens e temas obtidos de forma on-line.
Acontece que esses pacotes-addons precisam estar disponíveis no repositório oficial para que sejam baixados no momento da instala??o da skin.
Esse é o ponto, eu enviei os pacotes ao ronie (time do kodi) para aprova??o, e estou aguardando que ele publique, mas está demorando mais do que o esperado. A solu??o alternativa é fazer a instala??o manual.
Os dois addons devem ser instalados via menu ADDONS/Instalar por zip. Após instalar os addons n?o há a fazer, eles só ser?o úteis a partir da vers?o 0.3.0 que vai ao ar nos próximos dias.
Lamento pelo transtorno e estou disponivel para responder qualquer dúvida referente a isso.
Os addons est?o disponíveis na pasta de scripts, repositório e plugins do Google Drive, para quem tem acesso vip plus:
Repetindo, quem usa a vers?o Custom by Wanilton n?o precisa instalar nada. O Wanilton irá incluir os addons diretamente na Custom.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This press release is for anyone who is installing the pure version of Aeon MQ 7 - 0.3.0. Who uses a custom version by Wanilton can disregard the warning.
Before installing the Aeon MQ 7 version 0.3.0 is required to install two addons manually, otherwise you will get dependencies error and the skin will not be installed or updated.
THE REASON:
As shown in the last hangout, Aeon MQ 7 version 0.3.0 has icon packs, screensavers and videos obtained from online form.
It turns out that these packages-addons need to be available in the official repository for them to be downloaded when the skin is installed.
That's the point, I sent packages to ronie (kodi team) for approval, and I am waiting for him to publish, but is taking longer than expected. The workaround is to manually install.
Both addons must be installed via menu ADDONS/Install by zip. After installing addons there is not to do, it will be useful only as of version 0.3.0 which will air in the coming days.
Sorry for the inconvenience and I am available to answer any questions related to this.
The addons are available in the folder Scripts, plugins and repository in Google Drive, for those with VIP Plus access:
Again, those who use the Custom by Wanilton version does not need to install anything. The Wanilton will include the addons directly in Custom.
Postado por:
- 11/01/ - Fórum:
- Sem Respostas
Vamos abrir na área vip plus uma sess?o para os usuários reportarem bugs da MQ 7.
O diferencial é que para cada bug será aberto um tópico, assim ficará mais fácil acompanhar e ninguém ficará sem reposta, como já aconteceu no passado.
Cada problema será analisado de forma individual.
? essencial que a pessoa que abriu o tópico inclua o máximo de informa??es que puder.
Imagens ou qualquer outra informa??o de como chegar até o problema citado.
Outros usuários podem corroborar incluindo mais informa??es.
Vamos construir uma skin livre de erros, ou bem próximo disso.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We will open in forum a session in vip plus area for users report bugs Aeon MQ 7.
The difference is that each bug will have a especific topic, making it easy to follow and no one will be left without response, as has happened in the past.
Each issue will be analyzed individually.
It is essential that the person who opened the topic includes as much information as you can.
Images or any other information to get to the mentioned problem.
Other users can collaborate including more information.
Let's build an error-free skin, or very near it.
Postado por:
- 09/01/ - Fórum:
- Sem Respostas
- Apresenta??o de novas funcionalidades da Skin Aeon MQ7, vers?o 0.3.0
- News resources skin Aeon MQ7 - version 0.3.0
Para comentários, dúvidas ou sugest?es, postem neste tópico:
For comments, questions or ideas, post in this thread:
Postado por:
- 30/12/ - Fórum:
Altera??es:
Melhorado: Tamanho da nova fonte em algumas áreas.
Corrigido: Durante a navega??o no menu principal ou submenu, usar seta acima de forma repetitiva pode fazer a skin perder o foco do widget.
Corrigido: Lista de widgets sendo exibida em modo lista infinita.
Corrigido: Falta painel de informa??es dos widgets em alguns casos.
Corrigido: Wigets Meu Menu exibindo título errado.
Changelog:
Improved: Size of new font in some areas.
Fixed: When navigating the main menu or submenu, use arrow up repetitively can make the skin lose focus in widgets.
Fixed: Widgets list displayed in endless list.
Fixed: Missing information dashboard of widgets in some cases.
Fixed: Widgets-My Menu. Showing wrong title.
Esse é o último build do ano. Em 2016 a skin irá come?ar a mostrar suas novidades. Ent?o, até breve.
Eu desejo a todos um ótimo ano novo. Muita paz, amor e skins.
This is the latest build of the year. In 2016 the skin will begin to show their innovations. So, see you soon.
I want to wish everyone a happy new year. Peace, love and skins.
Páginas (5):
MEDIA Brazil is not connected to or in any other way affiliated with KODI(R), Team KODI(R), or the XBMC Foundation(R). Furthermore, any software, addons, or products offered by MEDIA Brazil Forum will receive no support in official KODI(R) channels, including the KODI forums and various social networks.
MEDIA Brasil n?o está conectado de nenhuma maneira com KODI(R), nem com o Time de desenvolvedores do KODI(R), ou mesmo com XBMC Foundation(R). Além disto, qualquer programa, addons, ou produtos fornecidos pelo MEDIA Brasil, n?o irá receber suporte nos canais oficiais do KODI, incluindo fórum Kodi.tv e redes sociais.

我要回帖

更多关于 kodi 无法设置中文 的文章

随机推荐