为您推荐:
其他1条回答
第一个填 a, 第二个填 theI have__a__ruler. And__the__ruler is yellow。
ruler的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i-Ruler on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app i-Ruler by Scaleitapp Ltd, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By Scaleitapp Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
FREE for limited time!- Number 1 FREE app by Mashable! -Simply measure length in cm or inches using your iPhone or iPod-touch. The most comfortable and easy to use ruler for your iPhone, See screenshots or just download and try it for FREE! ________________________________________#1 - Ruler app on more countries than we can count with more than 2 MILLION happy users worldwide!________________________________________Just put your finger on the screen and slide your iPhone. It's as simple as that!You can select the ruler type by tapping once on the screen.Now you can take a ruler wherever you go! You must give it a try! We've added more rulers types, So, You can upgrade and add the one you like to i-Ruler (inside the app).You can watch this demonstration video:http://youtu.be/Vx2c7hekUbIYou should give it a try and join more than 2,000,000 happy users worldwide.Important: iPhone and iPod-touch only, measurements with iPad is not supported (you'll get inaccurate results). We're working on iPad version and it would be available soon.If you have problems with the application please use the application support otherwise we cannot contact you to understand the problem.________________________________________Customer Review:Super"Best free ruler app around!"Love It "Absolutely love that app! The best ruler I know!"Amazing! "Should be built-in with the iPhone!!!"________________________________________
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Fix issues with iPhone 6 Plus. We are very sorry for that.***** If you like the app, please rate it on the App Store every time an update comes out! As always, your iTunes ratings and reviews keep the updates coming! Thanks! ***** Your feedback is super valuable for us. Please send us more feedback and feature suggestions. We promise to reply every request.
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
Very accurate
Not only does the application seem promising, but what I did was that I took several tools to measure the app's ruler and, after running some tests, concluded that the imperial system is just right. I have taken another tool (my only tool—12 inches—which can also measure in centimeters) to measure the in-app ruler in centimeters, and, having observed my tests, I can confirm that the metric system is also accurate.One of my only two complaints however is that, for every half of a half of an inch, the marker is about the same length as one-quarter-markers and three-quarter-markers (both of which are for every half an inch), and my suggestion for them is that they be slightly lengthened but obviously still shorter than half-inch-markers. My second and last complaint is that the free ruler is only 8 5/16 inches long, which for me is a little weird because a popular length for imperial rulers is a dozen inches (a.k.a. one foot). I have not seen a ruler with such a length, so, yeah, it is just weird and unusual.My conclusion: with just minor flaws, this app is great, and it works better when we have a sheet of paper or some other material so that we could mark our points. ?????
Great tool
This is an nifty and accurate tool to have on your phone especially when you are building and designing a house. It's helped me multiple times when I needed to take measurements but did not have a tape measure on me. Now if only my phone will project laser beams so that I could measure a large space from one spot.
Great Support!
Funny, too!
Without exposing how dumb I was, I wrote to the support team with questions I had.
Not only did they help me without (very deserved) criticism, they responded in a way that made me laugh.
Obviously, this is a user focused group of folks!
Tool works as it says!
Very helpful!
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 4.0.2Size: 24.7 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Scaleitapp LtdCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.02532&&&&&79 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&410 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Three feet Ruler$1.99Two feet Ruler$1.99One meter Ruler$1.99Half meter Ruler$0.993ft Designed Ruler$2.991m Designed Ruler$2.99
More iPhone Apps by Scaleitapp Ltd
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.完型填空Hello!I __26__ Bob.I see Alice and Frank in the ___27____.I say good morning to them (他们).Alice has ___28___ ruler.It is good.What color is the __29___?It is white.Alice says to me,“can you __30___ white?I say “ yes.W-H-I-T-E.” Frank has a key._31____ is brown.Frank can say it __32___French (法语).I have a pen and a ruler.__33____ pen is blue and yellow.Oh!__34_____ is my ruler?It’s _____35_____.I can spell red,R-E-D.( ) 26.A.am B.is C.are ( ) 27.A.morning B.afternoon C.evening ( ) 28.A.the B.an C.a ( ) 29.A.jacket B.ruler C.cup ( ) 30.A.say B.see C.spell ( ) 31.A.It B.This C.That ( ) 32.A.at B.in C.on ( ) 33.A.I B.You C.My ( ) 34.A.How B.What C.What color ( ) 35.A.yellow B.red C.green
██幻世萌█皐
26 A27 A28 C29 B30 C31 A32 B33 C34 C35 B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
AACBCABCCB
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 star ruler 2 的文章

随机推荐