sony smart wearwatch3,android wear系统,怎么设置提醒事项,日历,闹钟可以设

This web site uses cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content, you are accepting the use of cookies. To find out more and change your cookie settings, please .
(ZDNet: Matthew Miller)
After purchasing a
a couple of weeks ago -- check out my
I wasn't sure if I was keeping it or returning it. Two weeks later, there is no question: The Sony SmartWatch 3 is clearly the smartwatch for me.While the Sony SmartWatch 3 doesn't have a heart rate monitor, it does have GPS, WiFi, NFC, and IP68 waterproof rating. The stand-alone GPS functionality and music playback make the Sony SmartWatch 3 the device I have been looking for to replace my
while also serving as my daily activity tracker and smartwatch.SpecificationsOperating system: Android Wear 4.4W.2Processors: Quad-core ARM Cortex A7 1.2 GHz quad-core CPUDisplay: 1.6-inch 320 x 320 pixels transreflective TFT LCDRAM: 512 MBStorage capacity: 4GB internal storageRadios: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, near-field communications (NFC)Sensors: Accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, GPSBattery capacity: 420 mAh with microUSB charging portDimensions: 36 x 10 x 51 mm, and 74 grams (watch module and band)There is currently nothing in Android Wear that supports the use of WiFi, but we may see support for transfer of data without a phone connection. NFC can be used to launch the Android Wear app on your phone with a single tap. It's possible that wireless payments via Google Wallet may be supported in the future.While these two wireless technologies are not fully utilized at the moment, they do help make it an accessory with a future. I am a bit disappointed in the lack of a heart rate monitor, but hope to find an app that supports using an external Mio Link monitor for running.See CNET's Take: On the hardwareThe Sony SmartWatch 3 is a two piece smartwatch design: a removable module and silicone band. The black band model is the only one currently available, but in the future there will be other color band options.
The watch module is well designed with glossy and matte finish stainless steel and glass composing most of the module. You will find a microUSB positioned at the bottom of the back, hidden under a small rubber cover. The cover is a bit difficult to remove and then rotate to fit in the microUSB cable. It is easier to remove the module from the band before charging up the SmartWatch 3.The band has a rigid frame for the watch module with a metal button for the right side of the watch. The clasp is easily adjustable and clamps down securely. I did have it pop open once when I was lifting a heavy piece of furniture and bent my wrist until it applied pressure to the watch band.
Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Check out CNET's 2014 holiday gift guide for expert advice, reviews, and recommendations for you and your family.
The trans-reflective display looks great in direct sunlight and low light conditions. I love that the SmartWatch 3 can be placed into always-on mode and actually show you a useful amount of information all the time. The Moto 360 goes dark and doesn't always come on when you rotate your wrist.The fonts bothered me a bit at first because the display is bright and seems to wash the fonts out more than what I have seen and enjoyed on the Moto 360. After using Facer to switch watchfaces, I found better looking faces that changed my opinion about the SmartWatch 3.I am seeing a couple of days of battery life from the SmartWatch 3. In comparison to the Moto 360 that I have been using, I am getting better battery life with the SmartWatch 3. While running with GPS navigation enabled and music streaming to my Bluetooth headset I saw about 25 percent battery consumption every 30 minutes. With GPS enabled --again in offline mode and not music streaming -- I experienced about 15 percent consumption every 30 minutes.Solid design with elegant form factor Band collects lint Couple day battery life even with always on display Difficult to hold open microUSB door to fit in cable for charging Standard microUSB for charging Included watchfaces are a bit dull Stand-alone GPS support is useful
Offline music playback is flawless, best with Xperia Z3
On the softwareSony includes several watchfaces on the SmartWatch 3, but I honestly only like a couple of them. I installed
and installed a few other watchfaces that I am enjoying.Android Wear works well on the SmartWatch 3; the more I use it, the more I find it quite useful. I do get frustrated by the lack of good multi-tasking support, if I accidentally swipe away an app, I can't go back to where I was easily. This will soon be fixed with the devices.Using the SmartWatch 3 for running: As I mentioned earlier, one of the main reasons I bought the Sony SmartWatch 3 was to see if it could replace my MOTOACTV. The first step in using the offline GPS mode is finding an application that supports this functionality. I am a RunKeeper Elite member, but unfortunately there is not yet an app for Android Wear that supports offline GPS.The first app I tested was Google My Tracks. This is a very basic application that has a simple red start/stop button. There is no GPS status confirmation and the provided run progress is limited. I did find a tool that lets you export My Tracks data that is backed up to your Google Drive account, but found the tracks to be quite rough with intermittent skips in the data collected.
I then discovered . This app has a much better UI than My Tracks and did an excellent job of tracking my 10 mile run. Unfortunately, I didn't figure out that you could put the display in standby mode on my first couple runs so my long sleeve stopped the app from recording a couple of times. The data lines were smooth and the stats closely matched what my Xperia Z3 capture. There is no ability to export the collected data, but if you are happy with iFit, then this is a viable solution.Yesterday, I discovered , which is now my preferred solution that will let me leave the phone behind. Ghostracer syncs directly to Strava, but also supports easy exporting to .GPX format. This capability lets me easily get the data off my SmartWatch 3 and import it into RunKeeper. The data from Ghostracer on my SmartWatch 3 almost exactly matched the data captured by my Xperia Z3.The Ghostracer Android Wear UI is excellent with full control over what three lines of status appear on your watch as you run. Simply tap and hold on each line and then select the data you want to show. You can also scroll up to the settings to change the mode, switch units, and more. GPS status appears in the upper left after you launch the app. A minimal view also appears on the standby screen. Your data syncs to your phone after you reconnect and Ghostracer may even remain as my preferred app when RunKeeper finally rolls out its update.Music on the SmartWatch 3: Android Wear supports offline music playback through Google Play Music. Unfortunately, this is a terrible experience as all of the music you have downloaded on your phone gets synced to your watch via Bluetooth. There is no playlist control or other fine tuning of music.Thankfully, I have a Sony Xperia Z3 and Sony's latest Walkman app update supports Android Wear. You can easily go into the Walkman app on your phone, create a number of playlists, and then flip the toggle switch on each playlists to send the music to your watch. On your watch you can select which playlist to enjoy and even select to shuffle that playlist. Overall, the Sony experience is what you would expect from Google Play Music on Android Wear. Other third party apps: I am also enjoying using Coffee Time to pay for Starbucks with my watch, LevelUp to pay for food at my local teriyaki place, and TrackID to identify music playing on the radio.Pricing and availabilityThe Sony SmartWatch 3 is available from the
for $249.99. Google had a Cyber Monday special where they offered $50 in Google Play Store credit with a Sony SmartWatch 3 purchase.The competitionThere are , including the ASUS ZenWatch, LG G Watch R, and Moto 360. They all offer something a bit different with the Moto 360 serving as a rather elegant round watch, the G Watch R being a classic round watch, and the ZenWatch offering a rectangular classy look.The Sony SmartWatch 3 is targeted towards the more active user who wants to run without carrying a phone, spend time out in the elements, or have a sleek device that doesn't stand out from the crowd.ConclusionIf the Sony SmartWatch 3 had a heart rate monitor and a more elegant way to charge up, then I would have awarded it a 9.5. Android Wear still needs more work before I can give any of the watches a perfect 10, but it is getting better and more apps appear regularly.If you like to run without your phone and also enjoy music via Bluetooth, then the $250 SmartWatch 3 is a reasonably priced GPS watch. I look forward to more fitness apps supporting the SmartWatch 3, but in just the last couple of weeks I found some solid applications and am ready to leave the phone behind when I hit the road this winter.Continue to the Contributor's rating: 9 out of 10See CNET's Take:
You have been successfully signed up. To sign up for more newsletters or to manage your account, visit the .
Subscription failed.您正在使用IE低版浏览器,为了您的雷锋网账号安全和更好的产品体验,强烈建议使用更快更安全的浏览器
Android Wear加持 索尼SmartWatch 3图赏
提起Android Wear,大家可能会先想到Gear Live、G Watch和MOTO 360等产品,实际上索尼也推出了一款SmartWatch 3,只是相对于前面几款来说显得有些低调,今天我们就来看看这款产品是不是延续了“索大好”的传统:&SmartWatch 3采用了透明的包装设计,外形设计也比较精致。&底部有使用胶纸粘贴的多国语言说明,但是没有中文…SmartWatch 3的型号是SWR50。&说明内页。&包装采用胶贴密封。&胶贴上有SmartWatch 3支持的一些技术规格,蓝牙、NFC、IP68、GPS、4G Rom以及两天续航时间。&打开包装,可以看到SmartWatch 3的外形和一般的没有太大区别,屏幕上有一块黑色的保护贴。&正面一块1.6英寸的TFT矩形屏幕,开机后跟其他几款Android Wear不同,可以直接开始使用,不需要和手机配对,这也算是一个人性化的设定(主要还是对于国内不能直接使用Google服务的用户来说比较有用)。&SmartWatch 3的右侧有一个电源键。&金属扣具上有Sony的logo。&可以自行调节表带的长度。&SmartWatch 3采用黑色仿肤胶质表带,柔软而有弹性,但是很容易沾上灰尘。&表带可以自行拆卸,索尼也提供不同颜色的表带以供替换。&表盘顶部有一个光线传感器,SmartWatch 3支持自动调节屏幕亮度的功能。&背部采用了喷砂工艺,上面有Sony的logo。&后盖有一个小胶塞,打开后可以看到一个micro-USB接口,其他Android Wear产品一般都会有搭配一个底座用于充电(MOTO 360使用了底座),而SmartWatch 3则“简单粗暴”地直接在机身加上micro-USB接口,使用一般的Android手机的电源适配器即可充电,一定程度上提高了便携性。&表盘带有一定的弧度。&SmartWatch 3戴上手的效果。SmartWatch 3包装底层放置了配件。配件很简单,只有相关说明和micro-USB线。特别鸣谢提供产品&
关闭雷锋广告
同步到新浪微博
中国智能硬件第一媒体。
不刷机不超频不折腾会死星人
当月热门文章
本栏目由提供
为了您的账户安全,请
您的邮箱还未验证,完成可获20积分哟!
您的账号已经绑定,现在您可以以方便用邮箱登录后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
一直以来,总觉得人们的手腕上都是各种各样的风景,基本以环状为基础的不同风格的饰品在不停地装饰着,从手链、手镯、佛珠到运动护腕,从金属、皮质到玉器,甚至于麻绳材质。或者,热衷于各种手腕饰品的人儿是不会甘心于让手腕上空荡荡的。 好吧,其实我也是如此,尤其夏天的时候,总觉得空荡荡的手腕上必须要挂着或缠绕着点什么。
对于人们来说,除了五花八门的手腕上的饰品之外,最常见的物品应该就是手表了,不同品牌不同价格,各款简约繁琐奢华造型,各种石英机械光能性能,各家风情各入法眼,当人们习惯了手表只是简单用来观察时间和日期的习惯思维之后,随着Sony SmartWatch 2(以下为写文方便简称SW2)的上市,让我们的习惯思维彻底受到了一次科技发展的新鲜冲击。
我没有用过Sony SmartWatch的第一代,参与这次大航海说实在本来是直接奔着Z1去的,当Sony三件套收到手的时候,在拆开包裹之后,可以说SW2在第一时间里成功的夺去了我对Z1的喜爱, 只是在江南的冬天里,当肌肤要贴上冰凉的金属表面的时候是狠需要勇气的,再加上穿上冬装后,袖子的布料也开始变成厚实,所以查看手表并不是那么方便的事。但是SW2到我手里的时候,为了SW2我重新恢复戴手表的习惯,也许这样才能更好地去体验SW2和普通手表不一样的使用感受。
SW2是很方正的正方形造型,首先入眼的就是1.6英寸的显示屏部分,采用了半透半反式液晶屏幕(可反射阳光阅读),也就是说在没有背光的情况下,也不需要按电源键来解锁,也可以利用周围的光线来阅读屏幕上的时间信息,这样的感觉有点像早期的那种黑白屏手机。但是在产品拍摄的场景里,按下SW2的电源键,屏幕点亮的时间往往很短,在相机拍摄的情况下实在是需要反复试验才能成功。
SW2的1.6英寸屏幕的分辨率只有220x176,当习惯更高清分辨率的手机屏幕之后,回过头来看这个颗粒感明显的屏幕之后,真觉得还是有点不适应,但是想到智能穿戴设备也是刚开始起步,市场的接受能力还需要一阵时间的考验和适应,所以厂家不会在硬件上一步到位下重成本,这一个空白市场虽然需要冒险但还需要谨慎。
从SonyXperia 系列手机开始,Sony手机的电源键都统一为一个造型,即金属感的圆形上带有着开关电源图标,SW2的电源键也一样如此,浓浓的Sony风格的即视感,让人想要忽略都很难。SW2的整体造型也沿用了Sony Xperia Z1的感觉,两者给人的感觉都是如出一辙,丝毫没有违和之感。
SW2使用起来,其实很好上手的,蓝牙依然是最经典的连接方式,当Z1的手机界面出现了顺利连接SW2的信息之后,点击相对应的消息栏后,会出现谷歌商城里SW2所需要安装的扩展软件清单,只需要直接在Z1上点击下载安装,一切都跟安卓机安装APP那么简单。
在SW2上,短信通知和查看,电话通知和拨打,拍照控制,音乐播放体验,基本的体验都足够有了,我还给老爹显摆了一下直接用手表来操作拨打电话的功能,老爹表示,这太高科技了吧。
SW2和Z1之间的连接距离也并不是无限远都OK的,这也是因为蓝牙连接需要控制在一定范围内。当SW2和Z1两者之间的距离远至大概10米的时候,SW2会振动两下提醒,表示与Z1断开连接,反之,当两者的距离又接近的时候,SW2依然用振动来提醒再次成功连接Z1。
其实,SW2给我最实在的使用感受,并不是作为对手机的辅助功能,而是它的闹钟功能。因为我不喜欢用手机来设置闹钟,而且苹果机的振动强度远远不够叫醒人,更加不想毁了什么歌曲来作为闹钟铃声,也是考虑到闹钟最好能单独叫醒我又不影响家人的休息。于是,我发现SW2的振动强度足够强大,只需要养成睡觉佩戴SW2的习惯就好,它那强壮有力的振动会振醒我。
当然,好玩又好用的东西,当然也要和朋友一起分享啦。
“小孔,最近有空么?”
“恩,什么事?”
“我这里有新的数码设备,需要有个朋友来体验一下,并且我要拍一些你佩戴的场景照片。”
“恩,好的,你定个时间。”
“那就周一下午吧,在咖啡馆。”
“好的。”
小孔,标准朝九晚五的白领一枚,多年好友兼老同事。
“哇,你穿得也太正式了。”
“我是带领带还是带蝴蝶结?”
“不用不用,休闲点就可以了,把蝴蝶结去掉吧,衣领纽扣不用系上了。”
“来,试试这款产品吧,索尼出品的智能手表。”
黑色的SW2表盘正面清晰地印着Sony的logo,手表本身颜色是黑色,百搭的黑色,与小孔的一身黑色西装也极为相称。
“你平时戴手表吧?”
“恩,手表是有,但是戴得不多。”
“那你的手表是石英还是机械的?”
“都有。”
“那这个SW2给你的感觉如何?”
“有点液晶手表的感觉,就跟CASIO的运动手表一样,但是你说这个是Sony的智能手表,而且这个手表屏幕没有背光吧,但还是能看得见时间,这个右边的按钮是用来解锁点亮屏幕背光吧?”
“恩,你有注意到表盘上的三个菜单键么?”
“哦,原来说智能手表,智能的意思是这样的,这是类似安卓手机的操作方式啊。”
“是的,这些在SW2屏幕上你看到的软件其实都是在谷歌商场要下载安装的,对应的基本功能都有了,比如通话,短信。还可以控制音乐播放,还可以查看天气。其实还可以玩简单的小游戏,但是应该没人会在这么小的屏幕上玩游戏,大家都习惯大屏幕了。”
“也对。不过你说的通话功能,是怎么弄?手腕抬起来对着手表说话么?这手表上有麦克风么?”
“哦,不是,是用一个蓝牙耳机,但是这个蓝牙耳机还可以兼容别的耳机,我嫌这个蓝牙原配的耳机声场效果很单薄,就试了一下我自己的森海CX200了,结果发现一样可以用,插上这个蓝牙耳机,就好像我的CX200多了一个麦克风功能一样。而且打电话声音也一样很清晰。”
“这个蓝牙耳机有点像MP3的感觉哦。”
“恩,的确,它还可以直接用来听音乐,打开Z1里的Walkman,可以用蓝牙直接听音乐,但是从外表看起来的感觉就跟你听用MP3听音乐似的,看起来很低调。”
一轮简单的体验下来,小孔对Sony的工业造型设计很有好感,对SW2的智能功能也觉得非常的新奇,而且也觉得在日常生活中使用起来非常方便,毕竟智能穿戴设备还没有像手机一样彻底普为人知。
作为一个男生来说,男生一般都是手比较大,Z1的5英寸屏幕在他手里拿起来正好,同时在SW2的1.6英寸小屏幕上按那些图标,我一个女汉子觉得图标的大小其实刚刚好,但是对于小孔来说,图案就小得有点局促,生怕误按或者触屏不灵敏什么的,但是从SW2的表现来说,他使用下来中规中矩,没有什么不适。但是小孔表示,这个Sony蓝牙耳机外形类似MP3,在工作时间里佩戴的话,避免不了需要跟领导去解释,这不是一个MP3,这货只是蓝牙耳机。
“vivien,要不要试一下新的数码产品?”
“好啊。”
“这什么?这不是电子手表么?”
Vivien,咖啡馆老板娘,因为我常去咖啡馆的缘故而熟知。
“你平时带手表么?”
“很少诶,你也知道,咖啡馆里面如果忙起来的时候,泡咖啡,弄简餐的时候,碰到水的几率很高呀,带着手表不太方便。”
“没事,SW2是完全防水的,它泡在水里都可以正常工作,所以那种被水滴溅到了什么的,对SW2来说只是小儿科。”
“那么好啊?”
“是呀,现在三防功能已经是Sony的招牌设计了。”
“是哦,Sony的?外形上还是挺好看的,但是表盘对我来说大了点。它就一手表?”
“哦,不是,其实SW2是用蓝牙或NFC连接安卓手机,它其实是手机的第二块屏幕,能起到很好的辅助功能,比如手机有什么来电啊短信啊通知之类的,你戴上它,它会用振动第一时间通知你。”
写到这里才发现,我约的朋友都清一色的苹果机,囧了。虽然SW2不支持iOS系统,但是它支持大部分4.0以上的安卓系统手机,三星手机也可以和它完美搭档。
短短几日体验下来,我爱死了SW2的振动强度,现在市场上的智能手机的振动强度实在是没有感觉,尤其是SW2的闹钟振动唤醒功能,对于反感被闹钟音乐声叫醒(其实是睡死过去了根本听不见好么)的人来说,实在是一个很贴心的设计。就冲着这个实用功能让我有想要入手一个SW2的冲动。
智能穿戴设备要如同智能手机一样在市场广泛流行起来,真的还需要一段时间市场的检验,我身边的朋友们其实都不熟悉智能穿戴设备,他们现在也只是到达可以在智能手机使用所需要的APP就可以完成那些需要靠电脑完成的工作的阶段。智能穿戴设备对他们来说,尚未提升到必需品的位置。
其实,只是时间问题,待到智能穿戴设备发展成熟时,比如未来的SW3或者4,屏幕可以小一点,边框可以窄一点,分辨率可以高一点,功能可以多一些,支持的系统平台丰富一些,到那个时候,出现在人们手腕上的,就不仅仅只是饰品或普通手表了而已。
注册或登录数字尾巴帐号即可发表评论
我也正在用SBH52,20,80,三个各有千秋~
我觉得我是永远不会使用智能手表的。。。对传统的表我有大爱。。无法割舍。。
我想起 某日在 地铁站 见到一人 在自己的&&galaxy gear 上 划来划去
{:大爱:}好想要一个,赶紧挣钱买一个去
hyw 发表于
终于有时间看小墨姐的文章了~这次的照片拍得好赞呢!
这款手表,对于女生可能不是特别适合(除了女汉子)
其实,这SW2只是起到了个辅助功能而已,真正作用的还是要在手机上完成~
终于有时间看小墨姐的文章了~这次的照片拍得好赞呢!
这款手表,对于女生可能不是特别适合(除了女汉子)
而且我觉得,这款手表还是比较鸡肋,明明可以在手机上完成的事情,为何要盯着这么小的屏幕呢……
戴在手上很不协调很不好看,非常突兀。就是不知道实际使用的时候作用大不大
贵贵贵学生党表示无法承担
下次尾巴更新的时候,又能有收藏功能就好了,看到喜欢的了收起来,要不找起来太麻烦了
借用一电影台词来总结“智能”手表:这是我发明的太阳能手电,有光的地方它就会亮,没有光的时候用另一个手电照着它它就会亮。
我要是穿正装戴这种表 第一人家以为我疯了,第二人家以为我破产了,第三不会再有客户了
sbh52 sw2 和手机三个蓝牙怎么连接?
snailplace:
运气不好,都是抽奖得到的安慰奖,另外,需要说明的是表带淘宝买的,一根10元,土豪?我2013年一个安慰奖都没有…
那个蓝牙耳机真心好看哪
男的脸上写着两个字,男神
毛小墨 发表于
哟哟哟,惊现土豪一枚,其实,本来SW2就是体验的,所以表链没有购买的必要。
我说的冷,是SW2那个方正的 ...
运气不好,都是抽奖得到的安慰奖,另外,需要说明的是表带淘宝买的,一根10元,土豪?
snailplace 发表于
表链可以自己买啊,我目前有6种颜色,3种材质,LZ你 偶 U T 了
哟哟哟,惊现土豪一枚,其实,本来SW2就是体验的,所以表链没有购买的必要。
我说的冷,是SW2那个方正的显示屏的背面贴上肌肤的冷,跟表链完全没有关系,橡胶的能冷到哪里去啊~
表链可以自己买啊,我目前有6种颜色,3种材质,LZ你 偶 U T 了
&p&毛小墨 发表于
08:55&/p&如果你有安卓4.0以上的手机,剁手吧~~~
&img style=&vertical-align:text- width:40.0 height:40.0& src=&/mnt/sdcard/infothinker/dgtel/.pic/1_103@2x.png& /&得有钱才能剁
包粽酱 发表于
看了之后有想买的冲动!!!!文章的影响力!
如果你有安卓4.0以上的手机,剁手吧~~~
看了之后有想买的冲动!!!!文章的影响力!
找樂孒 发表于
请问卤煮那款骷髅图案表盘的表是什么牌子的啊
瑞士Tendence......
熟人路过点赞!!
靠...太丑了吧...浓浓的山寨气息扑面而来..
扯犊子的玩意儿
楼主,孔哥的衬衣西服各是什么牌子?额,你自己问他去…
我后来也习惯了。&img style=&vertical-align:text- width:20 height:20& src=&file:///var/mobile/Applications/23E231DA-7996-4AAC-BF76-6EB999D62E04/Dgtle.app/EmoKeyboard.bundle/Contents/Resources/1_114@2x.png&&不过不喜欢手机上有这种强度,特别在宿舍,很容易骚扰到别人。。我最怕打扰到身边的人了。。我觉得震动还好,我不习惯用手机铃声,我觉得铃声会打扰到其他人。
请问卤煮那款骷髅图案表盘的表是什么牌子的啊
续航太蛋疼啊其他都还好
楼主,孔哥的衬衣西服各是什么牌子?
跟所有衣服几乎都不搭是硬伤
续航不解决,一切都是浮云
SW2旁边的那款表是?
照片美……要求看模特脸部……
以前从没觉得身上有佩戴任何饰物的必要 口袋中的手机已经逐渐代替传统的工具 自从买了第一只手表 从不抗拒到喜爱 再到生活的必须 这是个微妙的过程 你忽略了这个细节 但是却让这个举动在你生活习惯中沉淀 纵观现在智能手表的发展 佩戴在手上给你的工作 你的生活增添了不少方便
毛小墨 发表于
不过我很喜欢SW2的振动强度的说~~刚刚好,不然其他的比如水果机的振动力度,有时候感受不到啊~ ...
我后来也习惯了。 不过不喜欢手机上有这种强度,特别在宿舍,很容易骚扰到别人。。我最怕打扰到身边的人了。。
福尔摩航 发表于
手机太漂亮~~~骚尼,本尾巴已经中毒~~~~
我会告诉你我已经解毒了么?唉~~~
手机太漂亮~~~骚尼,本尾巴已经中毒~~~~
太酷炫了。可惜我用的是iphone…
很有趣的一篇分享呢~
可爱的外设啊!
我也來推推我的評測
/thread--1.html
日本货还是不要拿出来了吧,你不知道吗??以前买了就算了,还在这儿吹个毛
图拍的真好,穿戴设备目前还不成熟,我先观望