没事就浏览问题,尽量回答好问题,微博互粉大厅哦哦

回答下面的问题(用英语) 注:要尽量好哦1.What do you want to be?2.When did you go to school?3.Do you like English,why?4.Where do you play football?5.Who is the tallest in your family?6.When did you start to learn English?7.What can you h_百度作业帮
回答下面的问题(用英语) 注:要尽量好哦1.What do you want to be?2.When did you go to school?3.Do you like English,why?4.Where do you play football?5.Who is the tallest in your family?6.When did you start to learn English?7.What can you help your mother do at home?8.Have you got a good friend?9.Do you like your English teacher?10.What's your dream about the future?另:用中文翻译问句.用比较短的话来回答
伤逝803iYj
1.你想要成为什么?(I want to be)a teacher.我想成为一名医生.2.你什么时候去学校?(I went to school)at 7 o'clock.我7点去学校.3.你喜欢英语吗,为什么?Yes,(I do.) Because it's interesting.是的,因为它很 有趣.4.你在哪里踢足球?(I play football)at school.我在学校踢球.5.你家里谁最高?My father.我爸爸./Me.我6.你何时开始学习英语?At the age of 6.六岁的时候.7.你在家里能帮你妈妈做些什么?(I can help her) do the housework.我能帮她做家务.8.你有好朋友吗?Yes./No.有/没有9.你喜欢你的英语老师吗?Yes,(I like her/him very much!)是的,(我非常喜欢她/他!)10.你的理想是什么?I want to be a ****我想成为****(答案可照第一题)
其他类似问题
1, your sister's husband.2,after making love with your sister.3,No, 'cause your sister does not speaking English, and we cannot communicate when making love.4,in your sister's brother's room.5, your sister's husband--me.6,77,?8,many9,$#@10,making as many as love with your sisters.
扫描下载二维码新浪微博求互粉 作为诚意先告诉我你名称然后我先粉你哦哦哦哦哦哦哦o o ooo_百度知道
新浪微博求互粉 作为诚意先告诉我你名称然后我先粉你哦哦哦哦哦哦哦o o ooo
提问者采纳
你采纳我粉你不用粉我
lianpu1994
头像是行尸走肉里的人物
我关注你了
互粉吧永远不要取消关注对方ok?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新浪微博的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有那位喜欢tfboys是微博加V?可以和我互粉吗?两个就行!!!帮我加V!!家人悬赏100!!_百度知道
有那位喜欢tfboys是微博加V?可以和我互粉吗?两个就行!!!帮我加V!!家人悬赏100!!
我有更好的答案
(⁄⁄ ⁄)⁄••ω&#8260我也是源唯 互粉不 ⁄⁄ &#8260
你是加V的吗
加V只有明星才加的
不是哎,现在只要认证就行了
我喜欢tfboys
你微博加V吗?
好吧,那不好意思,不行哎
哦哦,没事
汤圆wyyy,不过你和我互粉没有用哎,因为需要加V的,不过你是王源的汤圆,那我们就互粉吧,毕竟我是源唯!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 微信互粉 的文章

随机推荐