得2号改正设计后,有几组阳性对照室设计要求

参与下列探究讨论回答问题:探究 I:请你参与“土壤湿度对蚯蚓生活的影响”的探究实验:如右图,制作一个箱子,以箱子内横轴中线为界,一边放潮湿的土壤,另一边放相同高度干燥的土壤,然后放进20条状况相同的蚯蚓,盖上纸板.三天后检查箱子内中线两边的蚯蚓,注意作好观察记录.(1)请你作出假设土壤湿度对蚯蚓生活有影响.(2)你确定这个实验的变量是土壤湿度不同.(3)你的实验结果:蚯蚓在潮湿(请填“潮湿”或“干燥”)土壤的一边.探究 II:右图为李兵同学探究影响种子萌发的外界条件时设计的实验装置(所使用的种子均为具有萌发能力的种子,烧杯内为清水,甲装置放在温暖的环境中,乙装置放在寒冷的环境中),据图回答:(1)对萌发而言,种子内最重要的结构胚.(2)实验中,2号种子和4号种子是否是一组对照实验?不是.(3)几天后,最有可能萌发的种子是2号种子,因为它具备种子萌发所需的所有外界条件,即一定的水分、适宜的温度和充足的空气三个外界条件.探究 III:一直以来,人们都认为蜜蜂的声音是翅膀振动造成的.湖北省监利县一位名叫聂利的12岁小学生发现许多蜜蜂聚集在蜂箱上,翅膀没有动,仍能嗡嗡叫个不停.于是,她开始探究:她把蜜蜂的翅膀粘在木板上,使其无法振动,但仍能听到蜜蜂的声音.经过反复42次实验,认定蜜蜂不振动翅膀也能发声.(1)小聂利探究这一生物科学事实所采用的方法是实验法;(2)在她的探究过程中,所探究的变量是翅膀振动;(3)小聂利经过反复42次实验才得出结论.多次实验的目的是避免偶然因素;(4)最后,她得出的结论是蜜蜂不振动翅膀也能发声.
解:对照实验只有一个变量,这就是所要探究的问题,其它量皆相同,并且是适宜的.探究:土壤湿度对蚯蚓生活的影响快,变量就是土壤湿度不同,如潮湿的土壤和干燥的土壤.实验应有对照组和实验组,并且重复实验几次.实验的问题、假设、结论最好一致.Ⅰ(1)根据:参与“土壤湿度对蚯蚓生活的影响”的探究实验,因此提出的问题是:土壤湿度对蚯蚓生活的有影响吗?假设是:土壤湿度对蚯蚓生活有影响.(2)这个实验的变量是土壤湿度不同,如潮湿的土壤和干燥的土壤.(3)实验结果:蚯蚓在潮湿土壤的一边.II、(1)对萌发而言,种子内最重要的结构胚.(2)实验中,2号种子和4号种子不是一组对照实验,因为有两个变量,一个是水,一个温度.(3)种子萌发所需要的外界条件有要一定的水分、适宜的温度和充足的空气三个外界条件.最有可能萌发的种子是2号种子,因为它具备种子萌发所需的所有外界条件,即一定的水分、适宜的温度和充足的空气三个外界条件.III、(1)小聂利探究这一生物科学事实所采用的方法是实验法.(2)在她的探究过程中,所探究的变量是:翅膀振动&(3)小聂利经过反复42次实验才得出结论.多次实验的目的是避免偶然因素(4)最后,她得出的结论是蜜蜂不振动翅膀也能发声故答案为:探究 I&&(1)蚯蚓喜欢湿润的环境;(2)水分或土壤湿度;(3)潮湿;探究 II&(1)胚;&&(2)不是;&&(3)2;&&&适宜的温度、一定的水分、充足的空气;探究 III(1)实验法;&&&(2)翅膀振动;&&&(3)避免偶然因素(减少偶然性);(4)蜜蜂不振动翅膀也能发声(或蜜蜂的声音不是翅膀振动造成的或蜜蜂发声与翅膀振动无关等)此题考查的知识点是探究环境因素对蚯蚓生活的影响,影响种子萌发的外界条件,声音是由物体的振动产生的,蜜蜂能够发声,则一定有振动.短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。 Growing up is not easy. Sometimes all that is need 【小题1】____is someone to rely on. For many years, she was Mum.【小题2】____My mother was a career woman and had her own【小题3】____problems to take care, but when I needed her, she【小题4】____was always there. Her strength came from anywhere【小题5】____I don’t quite know, somewhere very deep. She was sostrong that she would never break down, even while I【小题6】____went to her with all my little-boy problems and shout【小题7】____at her. Her strength made me stronger and gave to me【小题8】____courage to try things other thought were impossible. A 【小题9】____&Helping hand is always stronger enough to lift you up. 【小题10】____-乐乐课堂
& “短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”习题详情
120位同学学习过此题,做题成功率83.3%
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。 Growing up is not easy. Sometimes all that is need 【小题1】&&&&is someone to rely on. For many years, she was Mum.&【小题2】&&&&My mother was a career woman and had her own&&&&&【小题3】&&&&problems to take care, but when I needed her, she&&&&&【小题4】&&&&was always there. Her strength came from anywhere&&&【小题5】&&&&I don’t quite know, somewhere very deep. She was sostrong that she would never break down, even while I&&【小题6】&&&&went to her with all my little-boy problems and shout&&【小题7】&&&&at her. Her strength made me stronger and gave to me&&【小题8】&&&&courage to try things other thought were impossible. A &【小题9】&&&&&Helping hand is always stronger enough to lift you up. &【小题10】&&&&need---needed&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-四川省成都市玉林中学高三上学期九月诊断性考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。 Growing up is not easy. Sometimes all that is need 【小题1】____is someone to rely on. For many years, she was Mum.【小题2】____My mother was a career woman and had her own【小题3】____problems to take care, but when I needed her, she【小题4】____was always there. Her strength came from anywhere【小题5】____I don’t quite know, somewhere very deep. She was sostrong that she would never break down, even while I【小题6】____went to her with all my little-boy problems and shout【小题7】____at her. Her strength made me stronger and gave to me【小题8】____courage to try things other thought were impossible. A 【小题9】____&Helping hand is always stronger enough to lift you up. 【小题10】____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。 Growing up is not easy. Sometimes all that is need 【小题1】____is someone to rely on. For many years, she was Mum.【小题2】____My mother was a career woman and had her own【小题3】____problems to take care, but when I needed her, she【小题4】____was always there. Her strength came from anywhere【小题5】____I don’t quite know, somewhere very deep. She was sostrong that she would never break down, even while I【小题6】____went to her with all my little-boy problems and shout【小题7】____at her. Her strength made me stronger and gave to me【小题8】____courage to try things other thought were impossible. A 【小题9】____&Helping hand is always stronger enough to lift you up. 【小题10】____”相似的习题。2.找出下列各组词语中书写有误的字并改正(每组不一定有几个)(1)里程碑 肯尼迪 直指兰天 昂首挺立(2)燃料罐 静止点 液氧液氢 胜利着路(3) 舷舱 最遥远 剧烈振动 手工操纵(4) _百度作业帮
2.找出下列各组词语中书写有误的字并改正(每组不一定有几个)(1)里程碑 肯尼迪 直指兰天 昂首挺立(2)燃料罐 静止点 液氧液氢 胜利着路(3) 舷舱 最遥远 剧烈振动 手工操纵(4) 畅谈 椭园形 缓缓上升 摇摇在望
这个坑的年代t
1)里程碑 肯尼迪 直指(蓝)天 昂首挺立(2)燃料罐 静止点 液氧液氢 胜利着(陆)(3) 舷舱 最遥远 剧烈(震)动 手工操纵(4) 畅谈 椭(圆)形 缓缓上升 (遥遥)在望
我也这么做的..确定么?
其他类似问题
答:1.直指蓝天;2.胜利着陆;3.04.0
第四里面的该是椭圆吧
还有..我做出来了..只是想核对一下
扫描下载二维码Every year,students who are eager ∧ get home.for the
Chinese&&& 76.& to&&
New Year,line up at ∧ railway station for
hours.Then,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
77. The&&
they gotinto a crowded train and dreamofte
home-cooked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
78. Get&&
meals what they’ll enjoy once they arrive
home.& This,&&&&&&&&&&&&
79.that/which或what
they say,make all the trouble of getting home worthwhile。&&&&&&&&&&
Makes&&
Therefore,many of them come tcfind home is not&
exactly&&&&&&&&& 81. However
howtheyrememember it.Live awayfrom
theirparents
has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
82.& Living
made themused to a new life of
freedom-one& that
within&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
83.&& √&&&
hours& of arriving some begin to miss .Endless
houseworks&&&&&&&&&&&&
84. housework&
and cemplaining parents are just a little
of the things
that&&&&&&&&&&&
85.& few&&&
can& ruin students’winter
fantasies.&&&&&&
【解析】略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
注意事项:
& 1答题前,考生先在答题卡上用直径0.5毫米黑色墨水签字笔将自己的姓名、准考
&&& 证号填写清楚,然后贴好条形码。请认真核准条形码上的准考证号、姓名和科目;
& 2第二卷共2页,请用直径0.5毫米黑色墨水签字笔在答题卡上各题的答题区域
&&& 内作答,在试题卷上作答无效。
第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节短文改错(共l0小题;每小题l分,满分l0分)
&&& (注意:在试题卷上作答无效)
&&& 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该
行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
&&& 此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线()划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用
斜线划掉。
&&& 此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(/),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
&&& 此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
&&& 注意:原行没有错的不要改。
It was a chance of a lifetime to win the first&&&&&&&& 76_______
prize on the Story Writing Show. All I had to do&&&&&& 77_______
was to write a story or present it. My teachers&&&&&&& 78_______
have been telling me how great my writing was.&&&&&&&& 79_______
So if they had said was true, I would have a chance&&& 80_______
of winning the prize. What were better, I had useful&&&&&&&& 81______
help. There was Uncle Chen, gentleman living&&&&&&&&&&&& 82______
near my house, who was a very much famous writer.&&&&&&& 83______
He agreed to reading my story and give me some&&&&&&&&&& 84______
advices on how to write like a real writer.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85______
来源:2010年高考预测试题英语(六)
题型:填空题
第二节短文改错(共l0小题;每小题l.5分,满分l5分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Every year, students who are eager get home for the Chinese &&& 76.&&&&&&&&New Year, line up at railway station for hours. Then & 77.&&&&&&&&they got into a crowded train and dream of the home – cooked
78.&&&&&&&&meals what they’ll enjoy once they arrive home. This, 79.&&&&&&&&they say, make all the trouble of getting home worthwhile .&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&Therefore, many of them come to find home is not exactly&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&how they remember it. Live away from their parents has && 82.&&&&&&&made them used to a new life of freedom – one that within &&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&hours of arriving some begin to miss. Endless houseworks& 84.&&&&&&&&and complaining parents are just a little of the things that&& 85.&&&&&&&
来源:2010年高考英语试题分类汇编--科普类阅读理解
题型:短文改错
注意事项:
& 1答题前,考生先在答题卡上用直径0.5毫米黑色墨水签字笔将自己的姓名、准考
&&& 证号填写清楚,然后贴好条形码。请认真核准条形码上的准考证号、姓名和科目;
& 2第二卷共2页,请用直径0.5毫米黑色墨水签字笔在答题卡上各题的答题区域
&&& 内作答,在试题卷上作答无效。
第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节短文改错(共l0小题;每小题l分,满分l0分)
&&& (注意:在试题卷上作答无效)
&&& 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该
行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
&&& 此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线()划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用
斜线划掉。
&&& 此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(/),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
&&& 注意:原行没有错的不要改。
It was a chance of a
lifetime to win the first&&&&&&&&
76_______
prize on the
Story Writing Show. All I had to do&&&&&&
77_______
was to write a story or
present it. My teachers&&&&&&& 78_______
have been telling me how great my writing was.&&&&&&&&
79_______
So if they had
said was true, I would have a chance&&& 80_______
of winning the prize.
What were better, I had useful&&&&&&&&
81______
help. There was Uncle
Chen, gentleman living&&&&&&&&&&&&
82______
near my house, who was
a very much famous writer.&&&&&&&
83______
He agreed to reading
my story and give me some&&&&&&&&&&
84______
advices on how to write like a real writer.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
85______
第二节短文改错(共l0小题;每小题l.5分,满分l5分)
&&& 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:
&&& 如无错误,该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);
&&& 如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
&&& 此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线
&&& 此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
注意:原行没有错的不要改。
Every year, students who are eager get home for the Chinese &&& 76.&&&&&&&&
New Year, line up at railway station for hours. Then & 77.&&&&&&&&
they got into a crowded train and dream of the home – cooked
78.&&&&&&&&
meals what they’ll enjoy once they arrive home. This, 79.&&&&&&&&
they say, make all the trouble of getting home worthwhile .&&&&&& 80.&&&&&& &&
Therefore, many of them come to find home is not exactly& &&&& 81.&&&&&&&&
how they remember it. Live away from their parents has && 82.&&&&&&&
made them used to a new life of freedom – one that within &&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&
hours of arriving some begin to miss. Endless houseworks& 84.&&&&&&&&
and complaining parents are just a little of the things that&& 85.&&&&&&&There are different train ticket for people to choose from when traveled by train.They may want to buy a single ticket and a return ticket.A single ticket allows them ∧ enjoy more freedom at their destination while a return not only is cheaper but also save them the trouble of buying the ticket when they decide to return.Some people prefer hard seats to soft one.Young people like to have hard seats because enjoy the company of other passengers is what they need during a journey.Businessmen would not like to have soft seats.They want to have a good rest.When they get off the train, they were still energetic and can rapid go on to do their jobs.
1.tickets&& 2.traveling& 3.or&& 4.to& 5.saves&& 6.ones&& 7.enjoying&& 8.not 去掉& 9.are& 10.rapidly.
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:贵州省松桃民族中学学年度高一下学期期中考试试卷(英语)
题型:填空题
第二节 短文改错(每小题1分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。如无错误,在答题卡相应的位置上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词写在答题卡相应的位置上,用斜线(﹨)划掉;此行缺一个词:在答题卡相应的位置上写出该加的词,并附带前(后)词;此行错一个词:在答题卡相应的位置上写出该错词和改正后的词。My hometown is a large city on the north of&&&&&& ⒈____________China. People there live a very good life. There are&&& ⒉____________many factories and department store in the city.&& ⒊____________Recently many old houses have replaced by many&&&&&& ⒋____________tall buildings. Roads and streets have become more&&&& ⒌____________longer and wider. What’s more, there were a lot of&&&& ⒍____________universities here, that are very famous in China. In&&&& ⒎____________the past few years, great changes have been taken&&&&&& ⒏____________place here. I hope it will become more and more ⒐____________beautifully in the future. In a word, I love my hometown.& ⒑____________
来源:学年四川省成都外国语学院高三下学期2月月考英语试卷(解析版)
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线(__),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。
只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Three friends and I was driving on a highway. While we
were going at least 50 miles per hour, we passed over a car. It had broken
down, stopped on the side of the road. My friend slows down, and pulled behind
the other car. He got out of the car immediate and before I knew it he was
helping the other person push the car down the road to a spot where wasn’t so
close to the passing cars. From the way they were pushing the car, it looked as
if my friend was pushing them all by himself. I thought my friend help a complete
stranger like this was a great thing, but I won’t forget his good nature or
character.
来源:2015届河北省辛集市高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断;如无错误在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每一行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
  此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线(\)划掉。
  此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
  此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
When my father bought me a computer as a birthday gift
for me in last year, I felt very excited. As we all know, computers are getting
more and more usefully now. Much information can be stored in them. We can also
learn that has lately happened in the world on the internet. In the past,
people had to do lots of work which was very dangerous. Now, but, computers can
do it instead. When an exam is coming, I often did some exercises on my
computer. Then it will correct it and tell me the right answers. In this way it
is very convenient for me to prepare the exam than before. The computer has
become my real friend.
来源:学年河南省高三上学期第一次月考英语试卷
  此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾( √ );如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
  此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线()划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。
  此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
  After
I finished the school this year, I began      1.__________
  to
look for work. Now several month later, I still    2.__________
  hadn‘t
found the job that I was interested. Last Sunday 3.__________
  morning
I received a phone call from a man calling him &4._________
  Mr
Smith. He said to me on the phone, &I hear that you do 5.__________
  very
well in your studies. I may have a job for you.&& &6.__________
  I
entered his office with a beaten heart. How I hoped  7._________
  that
I will go through the job-hunting talk today and he& 8.___________
  would
take me on as a lab assistant. But to my surprised,  9.___________
what he said disappointing. He only needed
a model.  10.___________
来源:2010年四川南充高中高二上学期第二次阶段考试英语试卷
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
&&& 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾( √ );如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
&&& 此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。
&&& 此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(&& ),在该行右边的横线上写出该加的词。
Born to be the
basketball player, Kobe Bryant &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.
occupied with
proving his skills on the court and improving &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.
career, Kobe went straight into the NBA after graduated. So &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.
content with his past achievements. He &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 87.
When he learned a
new move, he asks his teammates to practise &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 89.
constantly look
for ways to get better.” Kobe said.

我要回帖

更多关于 阳性对照室设计要求 的文章

随机推荐