it is sunny today. today. than yesterday

It is much colder today than__yesterday?A\ Bthat of Cthat Dit is
答案B:That of~肯定噢~.由于cold是形容词,表示今天天气比昨天“冷”,单独的that一词 则只能用于替代名词,当遇到形容词的时候,就需要用到“that of”~这个是搭配技巧,LZ以后只要记得就好~\(≥▽≤)/~啦啦啦.希望对LZ有帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码It is much ___ today than yesterday.(hot)
hotter(hot 比较级)It is much hotter
today than yesterday.今天比昨天热很多.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:2012年中考英语单项选择题练习题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012年中考英语单项选择题练习题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012年中考英语单项选择题练习题(有答案)
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 2012年中考英语总复习:单项&&&&&& 从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。第一组:(&& )l.―Michacl likes flying around the world.―I think being a&&&&&&& is just right for him.&&&&& A.pilot&&& &&B.policeman&&& &C.cook &&&D.doctor(&& )2.―What a hot day!&&&&& ―The weather report says it will be even&&&&&&& tomorrow.&&&&& A.cooler&&& &&B.hotter&&& &&C.wetter &&&D.colder(&& )3.―Must I go to the shop with you,Mum?&&&&& ―Err... I can make it myself,Mike. You&&&&&&&& go with me.&&&&& A.mustn’t&&& &&B.shouldn’t&&& &C.wouldn’t&&& &&D.needn’t(&& )4.―Would you like to watch the movie with me tonight?&&&&& ―&&&&&&&& ,but I have too much homework to do.&&&&& A.I’d love to&&& &B.That’s all right& C.It doesn’t matter& &D.Not at all(&& )5.―Can I help you,dear?&&&&& ―Yeah,I don’t know&&&&&&&&& a banana milk shake. Maybe you can teach me.& &A.what to do&&& &&B.when to make&& C.how to make&&& &D.why to do(&& )6.―It seems that Peter has nothing to do at the moment. ―Let me give him&&&& to read.&&&&&& A.anything&&& &B.something&&& &C.everything &&D.nothing(&& )7. Which sign means “Save Water”?&(&& )8.―Did you sleep well last night?&&&&& ―Far from that! One of my neighbors&&&&&&& music pretty loud.&& &&& A.plays&&& &&B.is playing&&& &C.was playing &&D.would play(&& )9.―Where can I keep these books?&&&&& ―Here is a box full of bananas. You can&&&&&&&&& it and put the books in.A.throw&&& &&B.empty&&& &C.sell&&& &&&D.bring(&& )10.―I saw you come to school by bus this morning.&&&&& ―Oh,I&&&&&&& come to school by bus,but it is raining today.& && A.hardly&& &&B.always&&& &C.sometimes &&D.usually(&& )11.―Hurry up! The bus is coming.&&&&&&& ―Wait a minute. Don’t cross the street&&&&&&& the traffic lights are green.& && A.until&&& &&B.after&&& &&C.while&&& &&&D.since(&& )12.―TV and computer are so popular these days.&&&&&& ―Yes,they can&&&&&&&& our eyes to the outside world.&&&&& A.call up&&& &&B.open up&&& &C.turn up &&&D.take up(&& )13.―Could you tell me&&&&&&& at the meeting?&&&&&& ―Sorry,I don’t know. I didn’t go to the meeting that day.&&&&& A.what does he say B.what he says&&& C.what he said &&D.what did he say(&& )14.―Why is the classroom so dirty?―Sorry,sir. It&&&&&&& yesterday We forgot to do it.&&& A.doesn’t clean&&& B.didn’t clean&&& C.isn’t cleaned&&& &D.wasn’t cleaned(&& )15.―How about raising money for the people in Yushu,Qinghai?&& ―&&&&&&&&&& .& &&&& A.Good idea&&& &B.Enjoy yourself&&& C.Never mind&&& D.You’re welcome第二组:(&& )1.―Is the woman a teacher? ―Yes. She teaches ________ English. A.you &&&B.us&&&C.our &&&&&& D.your(&& )2. ―Do you think yesterday’s math problem was difficult? ―Yes. I could ________ work it out. &&&&&& A.hardly &&&& B.easily &&C.finally && D.nearly(&& )3. ―Which province is the ________ one in winter? ―It should be Hainan Province, I think. A.coldest && B.hotter&&&& C.warmest&& D.cooler(&& )4. ―Are you going to Tibet for vacation? ―Yes. I want you to ________ me with some information about it. A.offer&&& B.give&&&C.show&&&&&& D.provide(&& )5. ―Where’s her second son? I haven’t seen him for a long time. ―He _______ the south looking for a place to work. A.will go to&&&&& B.has gone to &&&& C.had gone to &&& D.goes to (&& )6. ―Peter, what if your parents go out? ―They ask me to _______ myself. A.look after&& B.look up &&&&&& C.look for&&&& D.look through(&& )7. ―Meat isn’t really dangerous, is it? ―Oh! _________! It’s not at all good for our health. A.Yes, it isn’t & B.No, it is&&&&&&& C.Yes, it is&&&&& D.No; it isn’t(&& )8. ―Can you come to my party on Saturday afternoon? ―___________. I’ll have to help my parents. A.Sorry, I can’t && B.Yes, I’d love to & C.Let’s go & D.No, I don’t think so (&& )9. ―Why didn’t Betty come to school yesterday?―_________ she was ill. A.But &&&&&&&&&& B.Though&&& C.If&&&&&& D.Because(&& )10. ―When did the 2010 World Expo(世博会) come to a close? ―It’s close at the end of _______. A.September&&& B.October &&& C.November&&&&&& D.December(&& )11. ―Do you have this kind of MP5? ―Sorry, we ___ yesterday. You can come next week.A. tried them on&&& B. took them off&&&& C. given them out&&& D. sold them out(&& )12. ―There is ______ with my leg.& ―Don’t worry. Let me help you.A. nothing wrong&& B. something wrong& C. wrong something& D.nothing(&& )13. ―I want to know ______.& ―Let me show you the way.A. where I can buy books&B. where can I buy books&C. where books can I buy&&&&&& D. what they are going to do(&& )14. ―When did the old man die?& ―In 2007. He ______ for nearly three years.A. died&&&&&&&& B. has died&&&&&& C. has been dead&&&&& D. is dead(&& )15. ―Do you know when the 29th Olympic Games ______?& ―Yes, in 2008.A. hold&&&&&&& B. is held&&&&&&&& C. was held&&&&&&&&&& D. has held第三组:(&& )1.&―What’s ______ most useful invention in the 20th century?&&& &―______ computer, I think.A. the, A &&&B. a, A &&&C. the, The&&D. /, The(&& )2. &―Lucy, do you like ______?&&&& &―Yes. Most of my clothes are ______.A. an orange, an orange&&&&&& &&B. orange, orange C. oranges, oranges&&&&&&&& &&D. orange, an orange(&& )3. &―Jim, Tom is looking for his English book. Is this ______?―No, that is ______. I don’t know where his is.A. his, mine& &&B. he, mine&& &C. him, mine& &D. his, my(&& )4. &―Why do you always watch Channel 10 instead of Channel 5, Grandpa?&&&& &―The programs on Channel 10 are ______ better. A. more much&& &B. much more &C. more&&&D. much(&& )5.&―I can’t decide ______. &&& &―You mean the purple sweater or the blue one? A. how to go there &B. who to go with &C. where to visit& &D. which to choose (&& )6. &―Where is Mr. Lee? I have something important to tell him.&& && ―You ______ find him. He ______ Japan.A. won’t, has gone to&&&&& &B. may not, has been toC. may, has gone to&&&&&& &D. can’t, has been to(&& )7.&―Which of these two English books will you borrow? &&&& ―I’ll borrow ______ of them. Because they are very interesting. A. either&& &&B. all& &&&C. neither& &&D. both(&& )8. &―Lots of trees and flowers ______ on both sides of Huanshan Road last year.& &&&& ―Oh, that’s beautiful.A. are planted &B. were planting &C. were planted&D. have planted(&& )9.&―Hi, Daming. It’s said the famous singer will come to Nanning. Do you know ______?&&&&&&&&& ―Next month.A. when does he come&& &&&B. when he comesC. when will he come&&& &&&D. when he will come (&& )10. &―Tom, your books should be in right order.―OK. I’ll ______ right now.A. put them down &B. put them away&C. put them up& &D. put them on(&& )11.&―How about going shopping this weekend, Peter?&&&& &―Sorry. I prefer ______ rather than ______.A. to stay at home, go out&&&&& B. to go out, stay at homeC. staying at home, go out&&&&& D. going out, stay at home (&& )12.&―______ will you come back, Mum?&& ―In ten minutes.A. How long&&B. How soon &&C. How often &&D. How far(&& )13.&―______ kind girl Nancy is!& ―Yes, she is always ready to help others. A. What&&&&&& &B. What a& &&C. How &&&D. How a& (&& )14.&―Hello! Is that Kate speaking?&&&& ―Yes, ______.&&& A. it’s Kate&&&& &B. I’m Kate &&C. this is Kate& &D. Kate is me(&& )15. &―My mother and I will go to Shanghai this summer.―______. Shall we go together?&&&&& A. So do I&&& &&B. So can I&& &&C. So am I& &&D. So will I第四组:(&& )1.My best friend Neil is ________ honest boy. You can believe him.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A. a&&&&&&& &&B. an&&&&& &&C.the&&&& &&D./(&& )2. ―I like red best. What about___________?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―My favourite colour is orange. It represents joy.&&&&&& A. you&&&&& &&B.her&&&&&&&& &C.him&&&&&&& &D.it(&& )3. ―__________ I have a ticket , please?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Sorry,sir. All the tickets were sold out ten minutes ago.A. May&&&&& &&B.Need&&&&& &C.Must&&&&&&&& &D.Should(&& )4. ― Have you seen the film Alice in Wonderful?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Yes. ____________ wonderful film it is!&&&&&& A. What&&&& &&B.What a&&&&& &C.How&&&& &&D.How a(&& )5.Liu Xiang came third ______ the 110-meter-hurdle race last month in Shanghai.&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A.in&&&&&&&& &&B.from&&&&&& &C.across&&&D.through(&& )6. ―Let’s go hiking ___________ staying at home , shall we?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―A good idea.&&&&&& A. as well as&& &B.in order to&& &C.instead of&& &D.in addition to(&& )7.To _________ nature is to help ourselves , or we will be punished.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A.protect&&&&&&& &B.prevent&&&& &C.provide& &&D.pollute(&& )8.Maybe the disaster can destroy our homes, but_______can destroy the love in our people. &&&&& A.something&&&&& &B.everything&&& &C.anything&&&&&& &D.nothing(&& )9.The fire was completely ________ shortly afterwards with the help of the firemen.&&&&&&&&& &&&& A.cut down&&&&&& &B.put out&&&&&& &C.give out&&&& &D.floated away(&& )10. ― Mum, I’m really ________ about the result of the exam.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Cheer up. I believe you can be successful.&&&&&& A.patient&&& &&B.satisfied&&&&&& &&C.unhappy &&D.pleased(&& )11. ― We can use QQ to communicate with each other online.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Good. Will you you please show me ____________.&&&&&& A.which to use&&& &B. how to use it&&&& &C.what to use& &D.where to use it(&& )12. ―Would you like to have ___________ cake ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―No, thanks. I’ve had two. That’s enough.&&&&&& A.other&&&&&&&& &B.others&&&&&& &&C.another&&&& &D.the other(&& )13. ― What’s the news about ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―________ entertainment stars gathered to attact donations for Yushu.&&&&&& A.A member of&&& B.A kind of&&&&&&&&&& C.A packet of&&&&& D.A number of(&& )14. ―I seem to be lost. Could you tell me ___________?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Sure. You can take the No.3 bus to get there.&&&&&&& A. where is the nearest hospital&&&&&&& & B.how long it will take me to the airport&&&&&& C.how far is my trip to the Olympic Village&& D.how I can get to the National Museum(&& )15. ―Sorry, Frank. I’m busy today. I can’t go swimming with you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ― _________.&&&&&& A. No problem&&& &B.You’re welcome&& &C.That’s all& && D.Never mind第五组:(&& )1.Come on,children! Help _____to some_____.&&&&& A.meat&&&& &&& &B.chicken& && C.beefs& & &&&D. meat(&& )2.What a pity! Liu Xiang didn’t win the_____hurdles(跨栏).&&&&& A.110-meter&&B.110-meters&&&& &&C.110 meter &&D. 110 meter’s (&& )3.― What is the____of the 2010 World Expo(世博会)?&&&&& ― It is “Better City, Better Life”.&&&&& A.song&&&&&&& &&B. sign&&&&&&& &&C.custom& &&D. theme (&& )4.The boy found______hard to get along with the other classmates.&&&&& A.this&&&&&&&&& &B.that&&&&&&&&&& &&C.it&& &&&D.one(&& )5.Let’s search the Internet for some information about famous people,______?&&&& A.will you&&&&& &&B.won’t you&&& &&C.shall we &&D.are you(&& )6._____the afternoon of April 30th,many foreign visitors arrived___Shanghai.&&&& A.In;at&&&&&&&& &&B.On;in&&&&& &&C.On;to &&&D.On, for(&& )7.You______be tired after playing sports for a long time without a rest.&&&&& A.must&&&&&&& &&B.need&&&&&&&& &&C.can’t &&&D.needn’t(&& )8.They preferred_____ rather than_____a bike.&&&&& A. to ride& &B.riding&& &C.ride& &D. to ride(& )9.In our school libray,there____a number of books on science and the number of them_____growing larger and larger.&&&&& A.are&&&&& &&B.are&&& &&&C.is &&D.is (&& )10.Several days has passed_______the air crash(空难) happened.& A.since&&&&&& &B.after&&&&&&&& &&C.as &&&D. if(&& )11.My e-mail______to you last night. Have you received it____?&&&&&& A.yet&&& &&B.already&&&&& &C.yet &D. ever(&& )12. ― ____can we board our plane? ― In twenty minutes.&&&&&& A.How soon&&& &B.How long&&&&& &&C.How often& &D.How much(&& )13. ― Would you mind my taking this seat? ― ______.&&&&&& A.Sorry, I can’t& &B.No,not at all&&&&&&& &C.It’s a pleasure& &D.Yes,it can.(&& )14.We had to _____our discussion because one of us suddenly got ill.&&&&&& A.take off&&&& &B.turn off&&&&&& &&C. look up &&D. break off (&& )15. ― Could you tell me _____?― Yes. He _____to Australia.A.has gone&& &B.has gone& &C.has been& &D. went第六组:www.(&& )1. ― I need something for cutting the paper.&&&&&& ― Oh, you want a knife? OK, I'll get ______ for you.&&&&&& A. it&&&&&&&& &&B. that&&&& &&&C. this&&&&&& &D. one(&& )2. It's nice of you to ______ so much time showing me around your school.&&&&&& A. take&&&&&& &&B. spend&&&&&&&& &C. cost&&&& &&D. have(&& )3. ― What time do you expect me back, Mum?&&&&& ― Say, ______half an hour.&&&&&& A. at&&&&&&&&& &B. before&&&&&&&&& &C. in&&&&&&&&& &D. for(&& )4. ― Did you find the small village yesterday?&&&&& ― Yes, without any difficulty, for it has ______ changed over years.&&&&&& A. hardly&&&&&& &B. greatly&&&&& &&C. clearly&& &&D. nearly(&& )5. Bob promises to join in the football match ______ he has to help his parents on the farm.&&&&& A. if&&&&&&&& &&B. as&&&&&&&&& &&C. unless&&&& &D. when(&& )6. ― I hope you don't mind my opening the window.&&&&& ― ______ It's much too hot in here.&&&&& A. Certainly&&& &&B. Of course not&&C. All right& &&D. Never mind(&& )7. ― How can I ______ well with my lessons, Dad?&&&&& ― Practice makes perfect.&&&& A. work on&&&&& &B. hold on&&&&& &&C. get on&&& &&D. keep on(&& )8. There are so many kinds of computers in the shop. I really don't know ______ to choose.&&&&& A. what&&&&& &&B. which&&&&& &&C. how&& &&D. where(&& )9. ― Could you tell me something about the boy who helped you just now?&&&&& ― Sorry, I know nothing about him. We are______.&&&&&& A. friends&&&&& &B. neighbors&& &&C. classmates&& &D. strangers(&& )10. ― Do you often watch Man and Nature on TV?&&&&&& ― Sometimes. It's an interesting program, but I______ Sports News.&&&&& A. prefer&&&& &&B. want& &&&C. enjoy&&&& &&D. miss(&& )11. ―Have you ever been to Shanghai ,Mary?&&&&&& ― Yes. I _______ there for three clays with my parents last' month.&&&&&& A. have gone&&&& &B. have been&&&& &&C. went&&&&&& &D. was(&& )12. ― Please bring little Tom next time you come to Anhui.&&&&&& ― ______, thank you.&&&&&& A. I will &&&B. I hope so&&& &&C. That's right& &D. My pleasure(&& )13.& ―What will the weather be like tomorrow?&&&&&& ― It ______ be rainy, cloudy or sunny. Who knows?&&&&&& A. must&&&&& &&B. might&&&&&&& &&C. shall&&&&&& &D. should(&& )14. ―Are you going to the party?&&&&&& ― No, because I ______.&&&&& A. have asked&&&&&&&& &B. haven't asked &&&&& C. have been asked&&& &D. haven't been asked(&& )15. The teacher asked the boy many questions, but he only answered ______ of them.&&&&&& A. some&&&&&&& &B. lots&&&&&&&& &&C. each&&&& &&D. few(&& )16. ― It seems that Alice never wants to do anything except draw pictures.&&&&&& ― Right. That's what she likes to do ______.&&&&&& A. more&&& &&B. less&&&&&&&&& &&C. most&&&&&& &D. least(&& )17. ―Why didn't you go to the cinema with us this afternoon?&&&&&&& ―I ______ at the station for my uncle from Beijing.&&&&&& A. was waiting&&& &B. have waited &&C. am waiting& &D. will wait(&& )18. ― Dad, it's such a long way from our home to the park!&&&&&& ― You mean it's ______ to take a taxi?&&&&& A. popular&&&&& &B. necessary&&&&&&& &C. possible&&&&& &D. important(&& )19. ―Excuse me. May I use your eraser, please?&&&&&& ― Sure. ______&&&&& A. Watch out!&&&& &B. Well done!&&&&& &C. Go ahead.& &D. Follow me.(&& )20. I couldn't get through the door because there was a big box ______.&&&&&& A. by the way& &B. on the way&&&&& &C. out of the way &D. in the way第七组:(&& )1. Tom and Mike are good friends. _______ often help each others.&&& A. They& &&B. Them&& &&C. Their&& &&&D. Theirs(&& )2. Some volunteers from Beijing arrived in Shanghai ________ April 29 to work for the World Expo.&& A. on&& &&B. at&& &&&C. of&& &&&&D. to(&& )3. The reading room ________ very quiet. I enjoy reading books there.&& A. am&& &&B. is&& &&&C. are&& &&&&D. be(&& )4. ―________ schoolbag is this? ―I guess it’s Lily’s.& A. What&& &&B. Who&& &&C. Whose&& &&&D. Which(&& )5. ―Which color do you like ________, blue or green?&& ―Blue. &A. good&& &&B. better&& &&C. best&& &&&D. the best(&& )6. There is ________ wrong with this computer. It doesn’t work well.&A. something&& &B. anything&& &C. everything&& &&D. nothing(&& )7. ―________ you turn down your radio, please? ―Yes, I can.&& A. May&&& &&B. Need&& &&C. Must&& &&&D. Can(&& )8. ―Would you like to go to the concert with me? ―I’d love to, ________ I’m afraid I have no time.&& A. so& &&&B. or&& &&&C. and&& &&&D. but(&& )9. ―What’s your father doing now? ―He ______ the room&& A. cleaned&& &B. cleans&& &&C. has cleaned&& &&D. is cleaning(&& )10. Tom will call me as soon as he ________ home.&& A. gets&& &&B. has got&& &&C. got&& &&&&D. will get(&& )11. Granny often tells us _______ water in our daily life.&& A. save&& &&B. saving&& &&C. to save&& &&&D. saves(&& )12. Rose came to Beijing in 2002. She _______ here for eight years.&& A. was living&& &B. live&& &&C. will live&& &&&D. has lived(&& )13. It _______ heavily when I left the cinema.&& A. rains&& &&B. will rain&& &C. is raining&& &&D. was raining(&& )14. The road ________ last year.&& A. builds&& &&B. built&& &&C. was built&& &D. is built(&& )15. ―Do you know ________ the Capital Museum?&& ―Next Friday.&& A. when will they visit&& &&&B. when they will visit&& C. when did they visit& &&&D. when they visited第八组:(&& )1. ―Do you know everyone from Class One?&―Er…, I know some of ______.A. they&&&&&&& &&B. their&&&&&& &C. theirs&&&&& &&D. them(&& )2. When I was a student, I liked to sit in the front of the classroom so that I could see the words more clearly on the _______.&&&&&& A. blackboard&&&&& &B. desk&&&&& &C. dictionary&&&& &&D. postcard(&& )3. Tommy is looking for the watch his uncle ______ him last month.&&&&& A. gives&&&&&& &&&B. gave&&&& &&C. to give&&&&& &&D. has given(&& )4. ― Would you like some coffee?&&&&& ―No, thanks. I _____ drink coffee. Coffee is bad for my stomach.&&&&& A. almost&&&&&& &&B. already&&&& &C. hardly&&&&&& &&D. still(&& ) 5. I don’t have to introduce him to you ______ you know the boy.&&&&&& A. until&&&&& &&&B. unless&&&& &C. since&&&&&& &&D. but(&& )6. The tall man over there is our new English teacher, _________?A. is he&&&&&& &&B. is there&&&&& &C. isn’t he&&&&&&&& &D. isn’t there(&& )7. I got a good present on my ______ birthday.&&&&& A. nine&&&& &&&B. ninth&&&&&& &C. the nine&&&&&&& &D. the ninth(&& )8. While I was walking along the lake, I saw some fish _____ out of the water.&&&&&& A. jumped&&& &&&B. to jump&&&&& &C. jumping&&&& &&D. are jumping(&& )9. Several years ago, ______ people knew Sean. But now he is famous in Jinan.A. few&&& &&&B. any&&&&& &&C. many&&&&&& &&D. most(&& )10. I _______ to take part in the English speech contest last week.A. ask&&& &&&B. asked&&& &&C. am asked&&& &&D. was asked(&& )11. Mr. Yang’s daughter is pretty good ______ drawing pictures and won many prizes.A. with&&&&&& &&B. for&&&&&&& &C. in&&&&&& &&&D. at(&& )12. ― Xiao Wang, __________ will it take to fly to Guangzhou?&&&&& ―Sorry, I don’t know.&&&&&& A. how far&&&&& &&B. how soon&&&& &C. how many&&&&& &D. how long(&& )13. The TV play is about a true story _______ happened in Mianyang in 1998.A. it&&&&&&&& &&&B. what&&&&&& &C. that&&&&&&& &&D. when(&& )14. Though Jack was poor and sick, he never ______ any chance to write. That is why he finally became a successful writer.&&&&&& A. agreed to&&&&&& &&B. gave up&&&&& &C. looked for&&&&&& &D. thought of(&& )15. ―Could you tell me _________________?&&&&&& ― Of course, last night.&&&&&& A. when you reached Chengdu&&&&&&&&&&& &B. when did you reach Chengdu&&&&&& C. how you came to China&&&&&& &&&D. how did you come to China第九组:(&& )1& ―Shall we pay&&&&&& visit to Expo 2010,Shanghai?&&&&&& ―No, I'd rather stay at home and play&&&&& football&&& A. the&&&&&&& &B. the;a&&& &&C.不填,the&& &D. a,不填(&& )2 To help Tommy learn better, his parents have done&&&&&&&&&&& they could:cards,&&& tapes,special learning centers,in short, everything they can think of.&&&& A. both&&&&&&& &B. all&&&&& &&C. none&&&&&& &D. neither(&& )3―Excuse me,sir. The shoes are a bit small for me&&&& ―Don’t worry.I’ll change them for a&&&& size&&&& A .smaller&&&&& &B. smallest&&& &C. larger&&&&& &D. largest(&& )4 Father often tells me&&&& too much time on computer games.&&&& A. don’t spend&&& &B. not spend&&& &C. not to spend &D. not spending(&& )5&&&&&&&& it's difficult to make her dream come true,she never gives up.&&&& A.Though&&& &B. Unless&&& &&C. Because&&&& &D.If(&& )6 Joe,my close friend,moved to Beijing years ago,and I&&&&&&& him since then.&&& A. don’t see&&& &B. didn’t see&&& &C. haven’t seen& &D. won’t see(&& )7 It was very hard for me to make a&&&&&& , but I decided to leave my job.&&&& A .suggestion&&& &B. decision&&& &C. plan&&&&&&&&& D. speech(&& )8 I often laugh when I see my grandma learning pop songs .But she says,“One is&&&& never&&&&&& old to learn’’&&&& A. too&&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&& &C. very&&&&& &&D. quite(&& )9 Rebuilding in Yushu began soon after the earthquake, and it will&&& long into the future.&&& A . reach&&& &&B. keep&&&&& &C. stop&&& &&D. last(&& )10 Karin found some waste paper on the floor.She&&&& it&&&& and threw into the future.&&&&& A. up&&&& &B. up&& &C. up& &D. up (&& )1l If you try to sit on two chairs,you will fall&&& them for life,you must choose one chair.&&&& A. between&&&& &B. under&&& &&C. among&&&&& &D. into(&& )12 ―Long time no see!&&&&&& ―I’ve just retuned. I&&&&&&&& to Zhengzhou for a meeting last month&&& A .am sent&&& &B. was sent&&& &C. am sending& &D. was sending(&& )13 Friends are those&&&&& make you smile, always open their hearts to you and encourage you to succeed&&&& A .which&&& &&B. what&& &&C. whom&&&& &D. who(&& )14―It’s such a long way! What shall I do?―You&&&&& take my car if you want&&& A. will&&&&& &&B. must&&& &&C. may&&&&&& &D. shall(&& )15 Some of my friends are interested in science,but none of them can tell&&&&&&&&& && & A .when UFOs will appear next time&&& B. why do horses know the way&& & C .where was this kind of plant found&& D. how do elephants communicate第十组: (&& )1.We’d better get ready for the dinner now because& Greens are coming to visit us tonight.&&&&& A. a&&&& &&&B. an&&&& &&&C. the&&&& &&&D. /(&& )2. The plane will take off _________ three hours. I must get to the airport right now.&&&& A. in&&&& &&&B. for&&&& &&&C. on&&&& &&&D. at(&& )3. They ________ play football last Friday because Simon forgot to bring his football here.&&&&& A. could&&&& &&B. couldn’t&&&& &&C. can’t&&&& &&&D. can(&& )4. You are in a bad mood all the afternoon. Maybe you need _____ like me to cheer you up.&&&& A. no one&&&& &&B. none&&&& &&&C. someone&&&& &&D. everyone(&& )5. That film was so&&&& that most of the audience kept screaming in fear while watching it.&&&& A. exciting&&&& &&B. frightening&&&& &C. boring&&&& &&D. amazing(&& )6. ―_________ wonderful dictionary it is! Thank you for buying me such a useful present.―I’m glad you like it.&&&&& A. What a&&&& &&B. What&&&& &&&C. How a&&&& &&D. How(&& )7. It’s said that smoking won’t be ____in indoor public places or workplaces in China soon.&&&&& A. attacked&&&& &B. admired&&&& &&C. attracted&&&& &&D. allowed(&& )8. A tourist will easily lose his way in Beijing _________ he has a map or a guide.&&&& A. if&&&& &&&B. because&&&& &&C. unless&&&& &&D. when(&& )9. ―We have finished watering all the trees, Miss Li.―_________! Boys and girls, let’s have a drink.&&&& A. Good luck&&&& &B. Well done&&&& &&C. Good idea&& &&D. Best wishes(&& )10.―The Summer Palace is wonderful. Have you ever visited any other interesting places?―Yes. Also, we _____ to the Great Wall.&&&& A. have gone&& &&B. have been&& &&C. had gone& &&&D. had been(&& )11. The Gulf of Mexico(墨西哥湾) is being polluted seriously. That has affected _________ several hundred kinds of sea animals there.&&&&& A. at least&& &&B. at once& &&&C. at birth& &&&D. at times(&& )12. Mr Brown always makes his class _____ and keeps his students ________ in class.&&&& A. interesting&&&& &B. interesting&&&& C. interested&&&& &D. interested(&& )13. ―Jerry, do you mind my pointing out your mistakes?―_________. Your advice is of great value to me.&&&&&&& A. Not at all&&&& &&B. You’d better not&&&&&&& C. Of course&&&& &&D. It’s& my pleasure(&& )14. The girl _______won the gold medal comes from Beijing Sunshine Secondary School.&&&& A. who&&&& &&&B. which&&&& &&C. what&&&& &&&D. whom(&& )15. ―That actor often joins in different activities in Beijing. Do you know ____?―For 5 years.&&&& A. how soon he will come back&&&& B. how long he has stayed there&&&& C. when he went there&&&& &&&D. when he will come here第十一组: (&& )1. Please read every sentence carefully.&&&&&&& you are,&&&&&& mistakes you’ll make.&&&& A. The more carefully, the fewer&&&&&&&&&&& B. The more careful, the less&&&& C. The more carefully, the less&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The more careful, the fewer(&& )2. ― ______ hard work you have done!&&&&&& ― t’s very kind of you to say so.&&&& A. What&&&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What a&&&&&&&&&& D. How a(&& )3. ― When shall we go to the museum, this afternoon or tomorrow morning?&&&&& ― ____ is OK. I’m free these days.A. Both&&&&&&&&&&& B. All&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Either&&&&&&&&&&& D. Neither(&& )4. Danny did all kinds of things to make the baby ______.A. to stop crying&&&& B. stop crying&&&&& C. to stop to cry&&&&&& D. stop to cry(&& )5. ―What are on show in the museum?&&&&& ― Some photos _____by the children of Yushu, Qinghai.A. have been taken&& B. were taken&&&&&& C. are taken&&&&&&&&& D. taken(&& )6. You shouldn’t ______ your hope. Everything will be better.A. give up&&&&&&&&& B. fix up&&&&&&& &C. cheer up&&&&&&&&& D. put up(&& )7. How much does the ticket ______ from Shanghai to Beijing?A. cost&&&& &B. took&&&&&&&&&& C. spend&&&&&&&&&&& D. pay(&& )8.They were all so tired that they could ______.A. do nothing but sleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. do anything but sleep&& C. do nothing but to sleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. do anything but to sleep(&& )9. ― Where would you like to go on your summer holiday, Mike?&&&&& ― I’d like to go ______.&&& A. nowhere interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. interesting anywhere&& C. somewhere interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. interesting somewhere(&& )10. ― He didn’t go to the lecture this morning, did he?&&&&&& ― ______. Though he was not feeling very well.& A. No, he didn’t.&&&& B. Yes, he did.&&&&& C. No, he did.&&&&&&& D. Yes, he didn’t.(&& )11. In the past few years there ______ great changes in my hometown.A. have been&&&&&&& B. were&&&&& &C. had been&&&&&&&& &D. are(&& )12. We have two rooms ______, but I can’t decide ______.A. to live, to choose which one&&&&&&&&&& &&B. lived, choose which oneC. to live in, which one to choose&&&&&&&& &&D. live, which one(&& )13. Many Chinese students think science subjects are ______ foreign languages.A. more difficult as&& B. less difficult than& C. much difficult than&& D. so difficult as(&& )14.―Have you found the information about the famous people& you can use for the report?&&&&& ― Not yet. I’ll search some on the Internet.A. who&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&&&&&& C. whom&&&&&&&&&&&& D. which(&& )15. ― Tommy, do you know if Frank _____ to the theatre with us this Sunday if it ______?&&&&&& ―Sorry, I have no idea.A. will go, is fine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. goes, is fine&& C. will go, is going to be fine&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. goes, will be fine(&& )16. We have ______ up early in order to catch the early bus.A. used to get&& B. been used to get&&& C. used for getting&& D. been used to getting(&& )17. I think ______ of the materials I listened to at the beginning of the exam ______ easy.A. three fourths, is& B. third four, are& &C. three fourths, are&& D. three fourth, are(&& )18. ― May we leave the classroom now?&&&&&& ― No, you ______. You ______ to leave until the bell rings.A. mustn’t, are allowed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. don’t have to, are supposedC. needn’t, aren’t allowed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. can’t, aren’t supposed(&& )19. The plane ______ when we got to the airport.A. had taken off&&&&& B. was taken off&&&& C. will take off&&&& D. is taking off(&& )20.& ―I hear Huang Gang made an English speech at the graduation ceremony yesterday.&&&&&&&& ― ______ , and ______.A. So he did, so did I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. So did he, so I did&& C. So he was, so was I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. So was he, so I was第十二组:(&& )1.―Who has ____ marks in English,Wang Lin,Zhang Fang or Li Hong?&&&&&& ―Li Hong. &&&&& A.good&&& &&B.better& &&C.best&&& &&D.the best(&& )2.Jenny goes to school on foot.It takes her about half& ____& hour to get there.&&&&& A.an&&&&& &&B.a&&& &&C.the&&&&&& &D.(不填)(&& )3.―Dad,I've passed the exam.& ― ____ !&&&&& A.Never mind&&& &B.Good luck&&& &C.Well done&& &D.All right(&& )4.I forget to bring a pen.Would you lend me ____?&&&&& A.one&&& &&&B.that& &&C.it &&&D.this(&& )5.―Have you ____ joined in a dragon boat race?& &&& ―Yes,I have.&&& A.never&&& &&&B.still&&& &&C.seldom&& &D.ever(&& )6.My brother is two metres in height.It's very difficult to find clothes big enough&&& him.&&&& A.about&&& &&&B.at&&& &&C.with &&&D.for(&& )7.Tomorrow there's a programme about our school on TV,then it ___by millions of people.&&&& A.will see&&& &&B.saw&&& &&C.will be seen& &D.was seen(&& )8. ____ it snowed heavily yesterday, nobody in our class missed the lesson.&&&& A.Though&&& &&B.Because &&C.Unless &&D.Since(&& )9.Trees ____ fight air pollution.They are natural air conditioners.&&&& A.should&&& &&B.must&&& &&C.need&& &&D.can(&& )10.I'm not sure about the meaning of the word. You'd better look it up in a ____ .&&&& A.letter&&& &&&B.dictionary &C.postcard &&D.notice(&& )11.―Where ____ you ____ lunch?&&&&&&& ―At home.There was no school lunch&&&&& A.did;have&&& &B.are;having &C.will;have &D.do;have(&& )12.―Excuse me,____ is the post office?&&&&&&& ―About 500 metres away.&&&&& A.how often&& &B.how long& &C.how far& &&D.how soon(&& )13.____ early,and you won't be late for school.&&&&& A.Turn down&&& &B.Turn up&&& &C.Get up&& &&D.Get down(&& )14.―Do you like playing tennis?&&&&&&& ―No,____ I like sports.I play football every Sunday&&&&& A.and&&&&& &&B. but&&&&&& &&C.so&&&&& &&D.or (&& )15.―Whose computer doesn't work?&&&&&&& ― ____ ,I think.&&&& A.John has&&& &B.John does& &&C.John& &&D.John's第十三组:(&& )1. ― You’ve dropped ________ “s” in the word “necessary”.― Oh, ________ letter “s” is doubled.A. a &&&B. the&&&&C. the&&&&D. the(&& )2.&―Don’t be late next time, Mike.&&&& ―____________.& A. No, I don’t&&B. Don’t worry&&C. Sorry, I won’t&&D. I don’t know (&& )3.&You’d better not always look up the new words ____________ the dictionary while reading. Sometimes we need to guess. && A. in &&&B. on &&&&C. at&&&&&D. from(&& )4. _________ many children like KFC, I think they’d better try not to eat it too often.A. Because&&B. When&&&&C. Although&&&D. If(&& )5.&―Sally, could you go and help your father wash the car?&&& ―Why ____________? I’m busy now. Amy is lying on the grass doing nothing.& A. me&&&B. I &&&&C. him&&&&D. her(&& )6. The shop ________ at 8:00 a.m. and it ________ for ten hours every day.A. is open&&&&&&B. opens&C. has opened&&&&&D. opens(&& )7. ― Have you ever been anywhere for a trip?― A trip? I ________ away from my hometown even once.A. went &&&B. have gone&&C. have been&&&D. have never been(&& )8.―____________ will you be away?&&& ―In a couple of weeks.& A. What time&&B. How soon&&&C. How often&&&D. How long(&& )9.&―Can I help you?&&&& ―I’d like ____________ for my twin daughters.& A. two pair of shoes&&&&&B. two pairs of shoe& C. two pair of shoe&&&&&&D. two pairs of shoes(&& )10. ― You don’t look well, Don! You’d better see your doctor.― I ________, but he said there was nothing wrong.A. will&&& B. would&&&C. had&&&&D. have(&& )11. ― How long have you ________?― For three days.A. got a headache&&&&&&B. fallen ill&&C. caught a cold&&&&&&&&&& &D. had a cough(&& )12.&I felt it hard to keep up with my classmates. But whenever I want to ____________, my teacher always encourages me to work harder.&A. go on&&&B. give up&&&C. run away&&&D. give back(&& )13.&How time flies! Three years ____________ really a short time.& A. is&&&&B. are&&&&C. was&&&&D. were(&& )14. Beijing, the capital of China, is one of __________ cities in the world.&&&& A. the biggest&&&& B. bigger&&&&&& &&&& C. much bigger& &&&& D. big(&& )15.The World Expo (世博会) ____________ in Shanghai last year. & A. being had &&B. is having&&&C. is held&&&D. was held第十四组: (&& )1.―Bob, you look so happy today!&&&&&& ―Well,I got ______ A on my English test.A.the&&& &&&B.a&&& &&&C.an&&& &&&D./(&& )2.― Whose shirt is this? Is it Tom's?& &&&&&& ―No, it isn't, ______ is white.A.Mine&&&&&&&& &B.Hers&&&&&&& &&C.His&&&&&&&& &&D.Yours(&& )3.― I'm ______, mum. Can I have something to drink?&&&&&&& ― OK. Here's some cola.A.full&&&&&&&&& &B.heavy&&&&& &&C.hungry&&&& &&D.thirsty(&& )4.―When did the Shanghai Expo open?&&&&&& ―_______May 1st, 2010.A.In&&&&& &&B.On&&&&& &&&C.At&&&&&&& &&D.By(&& )5.―My father has decided to ______ smoking.&&&&&&& ―That's good news for us.&&& A.give up&&& &&B.give out&&&&&& &C.give in&&&&&&&& &D.give to(&& )6.Most of the young people enjoy ______ Jay Chou's songs.&&& A.sing&&&&&&& &&B.sang&&&&&&&&& &C.singing&&&&&& &D.to sing(&& )7.There are ________ people in the supermarket. It's so crowded.&&&&& A.hundred&&&&& &B.hundreds&&&&&& &C.hundred of&&&& &D.hundreds of(&& )8.―Alice, please tell Eric to call me when he _____ back.&&&&&& ―No problem.& A.come&&&&&&& &B.comes&&&&&&&& &C.came&&&&&&&& &D.will come(&& )9.―I lost my MP4 on my way home this afternoon.&&& &&& ― _________! You must be careful next time.&&&&& A.Take care&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B.Look out&&&&& C.Pay attention to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D.What a pity(&& )10.― __________ beautiful city!&&&&&&& ―Yes. Lots of tourists come to visit it every year.A.What a&&&&&& &B.What&&&&&&&&& &C.How a&&&&&&& &D.How (&& )11.― Listen! Is it Linda singing in the next room?&&&&&&& ―No, it __________ be her. She is still in Shanghai.A.can't&&&&&&& &B.couldn't&&&&&&& &C.may not&&&&&& &D.might not(&& )12.Every year lots of trees _______ to make our country more beautiful.&&&& A.is planted&&& &B.was planted&&&& &C.are planted&&& &D.were planted(&& )13._______ a big party in our school in two weeks.A.It is&&&&& B.It will be&&&&& C.There was& &&D.There is going to be(&& )14.Whatever you do, ________ is difficult if you put your heart into it.&&&& A.nothing&&&&&&& &B.anything&&&&&&&& &C.something&&&& &D.everything(&& )15.―Could you tell me ________ to the post office, please?&&&&&&& ―Yes. It's down Bridge Street on your fight.&&&&&& A.how I got&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.how I can get&&&&&& C.how can I get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.how did I get第十五组:(&& )1. ― My brother and I will go to the library tomorrow. &&&& ―______. Shall we go together?&& A. So am I&&& &B. So do I&&&&&&&&& &C. So I am&&&&&&&&& D. So will I(&& )2. ― Do you know the boy________ is sitting next to Peter?&&& ― Yes. He is Peter’s friend. They are celebrating his ________ birthday. & A. ninth&B. nineth&C. /; nineth&D. ninth(&& )3. ―You can use MSN to talk with Vivien on the Internet.&&&&& ― I know. But can you tell me ________?&&&& A. when I can use it&B. what I can use itC. why can I use it&D. how can I use it(&& )4. ― What do you think of the lecture of Li Yang’s Crazy English?&&&& ― I think it’s _______ , but someone thinks it’s much too ________.21世纪教育网&&&& A. bored&B. boring&C. boring&D. bored(&& )5. ― It’s difficult for the village children to cross the river for school.&&&& ― I think a bridge ________ over the river. &&&&&& A. should be built&&&& B. is being built&&& C. has been built&D. was built(&& )6. ― Zhao Rui, it’s said that many famous singers will come to Yangzhou on April 18th.How about watching the evening show there? ―&&&& ! Let’s ask Huang Tao to go with us.&&&&& A. Best wishes&&&& B. Sounds great&C. Good luck&D. That’s OK(&& )7 . ―Which of these two sweaters will you take?&&&& ―I’ll take&&&&&& . They look nearly the same, and I just need one.&&&&& A. both&&& &B. either&& &C. none&& &D. all(&& )8. ― David promised to come round to have supper with us today. ― But he ____. I’ve been alone for half an hour. A. won’t&B. hadn’t&C. hasn’t&& D. doesn’t (&& )9. ―Would you like some drinks, boys?&& ―Yes, ____ , please.&A. some oranges&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. two boxes of chocolate& C. some cakes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. two boxes of cola(&& )10. ― Lily is coming by&&&&&& plane tomorrow. ―Let’s go to&&&&&& airport to meet her. A. a&B. /; a&C. the&D. /; the(&& )11. I feel it hard to keep up with my classmates in study and sometimes I lose heart. But whenever I want to&&&&& , my teacher always encourages me to work harder. A. go on&B.& run away&&& C. give up&&& D. look out(&& )12. ― Can I tell Peter about the news?―No, I don’t want anyone else to know it. You&&&&&& keep it to yourself. A. must&B. need&C. can&D. may[来源:21世纪教育网(&& )13. Just before the Chinese class, I suddenly realized that I forgot __my Chinese text book.&&& A. bring&&&&&&&& B. bringing&&&&&&&& C. and bring&&&&&&& D. to bring(&& )14. There are so many kinds of Mp3 in the shop. We can’t decide&&&& . A. what to buy&& &B. to buy what&& &C. which to buy&&& &D. to buy which(&& )15. ―If you have any trouble, be sure to call me.&&& ― _______. A. I am sorry to hear that&&&&& B. I will. Thank you very much & C. I have no trouble&&&&&&&&&& D. I will think it over 第十六组:(&& )1.―Wow! You’ve got so many skirts.&&&&&&& ―But________ of them are in fashion now.&&&&& A.all&& &&&B.both&&&& &&&C.neither&& &&&D.none(&& )2.The earthquake which happened in Yushu________ 14th April 2010 was a big disaster.&&&&& A.at&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.on&&&&&&&& &&C.in&&&&&&&&& &&D.to(&& )3.I can________ be a nurse.I’m not a very patient person.&&&& A.seldom&&&&& &B.ever&&&&&&&& &&C.never&&&& &&D.always(&& )4.―Do you know if Cindy wilt drive to Italy this weekend?&&&&&& ―Cindy? Never! She driving.&&&&& A.has hated&& &&B.hated&&&&&&& &&C.will hate&&& &&D.hates(&& )5.We can have_______ bluer sky if we create________ less polluted world.&&&& A.a;a&&&&&& &&B.a;the&&&&& &&C.the;a&&&& &&D.the;the(&& )6.―I wonder_______ you’ll water this kind of tree.& &&&&& ―Once a week.&&& A.how often&&& &&B.how long&&&& &&C.how soon&&& &&D.how much(&& )7.―Maggie,I really love your handwriting. ―________.&&& &A.I practice every day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.Thank you very much&&& &C.No,I don’t think so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.Well,it’s not good enough(&& )8.―What do you think of the film“Avatar”? ―________.&&&&&& ―It’s fantastic.The only pity is that I________ the beginning of it.&&&&& A.missed&&&&&&&&& B.was missing&&&&&&& C.miss&&&&&&&&& D.will miss(&& )9.________of the land in that district________ covered with trees and grass.&&&&&& A.Two fifths;is&B.Two fifth;are&&C.Two fifth;is &D.Two fifths;are(&& )10.Eric’s never seen a three-D movie at the cinema,_______?&&&&&& A.hasn’t he&&&&& &B.has he&&&&&&&&& &C.isn’t he&& &D.is he& (&& )11.We’ll visit Shanghai this Sunday_______ it rains or it’s very hot.&&&&&&& A.since&&&&&& &B.if&&&&&&&& &&C.unless&& &&D.until(&& )12.―I don’t care what my teachers think.&&&&&&& ―Well,you________.&&&&&& A.could&&&& &&B.would&&& &&C.should&& &&D.might(& )13.―Why don’t we take a little break? &&&&&&& ―Didn’t we just have_________?&&&&&& A.it&&&&&&&&&& B.that&&&&&&&&&&& C.one&&&&&&&&&&& D.this(&& )14.―Could you tell me_________?& ―He is in the library.&&& & A.where Simon was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.where is Simon&&&&&&&& C.where was Simon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.where Simon is(&& )15.Julia is very clever.In fact,I doubt whether anyone in the class has_______ IQ.&&&&& A.a high &&& B.a higher&& &&C.the higher&&&&& &D.the highest第十七组:(&& )1. ― How was _____ dinner at Mike’s house?& &&&&&& ― It was great. Mike’s mum is _____ wonderful cook.&&&& A. a, the&B. the, a&C. the, the& &D. a, an(&& )2. ― Look, that’s Mike, your classmate.&&&&&& ― Yes. Let’s go and say hello to ______.&& A. him&B. he&&& &C. her& &D. hers(&& )3 .We need to come up with a/an ______ and make a decision at once.&A. information&B. advice&C. idea&& &D. news(&& )4. Mr. Black is strongly _____ keeping animals in the zoo, because he thinks animals should also have the right to enjoy freedom.A. up&B. for&&C. against&&D down(&& )5. Taking buses in Beijing is ______ than taking a taxi.&A. more cheap&B. much cheaper&C. a little cheap&D. less cheaper(&& )6. Jim dislikes people ______ talk much but never do anything.&A. whom&B. when&C. whose&&D. who(&& )7. Students are ______ to speak loudly in the reading room. &A. told&B. supposed&C. not supposed&D. allowed(&& )8. ― What is our head teacher like, do you know?&&&& ― Oh, he is very kind _____ he looks very serious.&A. because&B. though&C. if&&D. when(&& )9. Bill doesn’t like the sunglasses in the ad because they can’t _____ the sun well.&&&& A. take out &B. keep out&C. clean out&&D. look out(&& )10. ―Where are the Greens, may I ask?&&&&&& ― Well, they ______ to England. They have been there for nearly a week now.&A. have been&B. are going to&C. have gone&&D. will go(&& )11. The woman made his son ______ finally after she told him some jokes.&A. laughed&B. to laugh&C. laugh&&D. laughing(&& )12. ― Do you know ______ the new mobile phone last week?&&&&&& ―Maybe 900 yuan. I’m not quite sure.A. how much she paid for&&B. how much will she pay forC. how much did she pay for&&&&&&&&& D. how much she will pay for(&& )13.I bet Mrs. Black will come to help us with the celebration if she ___too busy tomorrow.&A. is&B. will be&C. won’t be&&D. isn’t(&& )14. ― Look, what an old palace! It looks so great!&&&& ― Yeah, it ______ nearly 800 years ago.&A. was building&B. was built&C. has built&&D. is built(&& )15. ― It’s sunny today. How about going skiing in Ying Yue Park?&&&&&& ―_______! Let’s ask the twins to go with us.&A. Sounds great&B. Best wishes&C. Good luck&&D. That’s OK第十八组:(&& )1. ― How about&&&&&&&&& talent show?&& &&& ― I should say it was&&&&&&&& great success.&& A. / ; the &&&B. the &&&C. a &&&&D. /(&& )2. The&&&&&& World Table Tennis Championship began&&&& the morning of May 25, 2010&&&&&&&&&&& Moscow, Russia.& A. F in &&B. F in &&C. F on &&D. F in(&& )3. ― What a nice MP5! Whose is it? ― It’s&&&&&& . My father bought me last week.&& A. me &&&&B. him &&&&C. his& &&&&D. mine(&& )4. ― Wow! You look different! You&&&&&& wear glasses.― Yes, I did. But now I am wearing contact lenses(隐形眼镜).&& A. could& &&&B. must&&&&C. used to&&&D. would(&& )5. ― Which underlined part is different from the others in pronunciation?―&&&&&&&&&& .&& A. below&&&B. follow &&&C. own &&&&D. allow(&& )6. ― Health is money.― But I think it is&&&&&&&& money. & A. as important as &B. more important than &C. so important than &D. the same as(&& )7. ― The 2010 Asian Sports Meet&&&&& in Guangzhou last year.― Yes. I wish Chinese players will do well.& A. was held &B. have been held &&C. was to be held &&D. would be held(&& )8. ― I am glad to be invited to Susan’s birthday party on Friday evening, Mum.&&&&& ―&&&&&&&&&& yourself, dear! But remember to be back before 10 o’clock.&& A. Help &&B. Believe &&&&C. Make &&&&D. Enjoy(&& )9. ― Which would you like to visit, Shanghai Expo Garden or Beijing Bird Nest?&&&&& ―&&&&&&&&& . I prefer to enjoy the 2010 FIFA World Cup at home.& A. Both&&&& &&B. Either&& &&&&C. Neither&& &&&D. None(&& )10. ― Could I clean the bedroom for you?― No, thanks. I&&&&&&&& it myself.& A. cleaned& &&B. have cleaned& &&C. was cleaning& &&D. had cleaned(&& )11. ― I hear you have to run for half an hour every day.― Right. It is one of the&&&&&& in my school.& A. choices& &&B. plans& &&&C. hobbies& &&&D. rules(&& )12. ― What will they do to deal with the accident?&&&&&& ― Ten doctors and five nurses have&&&&& a medical team and will start out right now.& A. worked out &B. made up& &&&C. helped out&& &&D. belonged to(&& )13. ― You didn’t go to school yesterday, did you?& ―&&&&&&&&& , though there was a heavy rain.&A. Yes, I did& &B. No, I didn’t& &&C. Yes, I didn’t &&D. No, I did(&& )14. ― Congratulations! Your English teacher told me you got an A this time.― Thank you. She is very&&&&&& .& A. impressed&&B. embarrassed &&C. terrified &&&D. frustrated(&& )15. ― I bought a tie for Dad on Father’s Day yesterday.―&&&&&&&&& .&& A. It’s nothing&&&&&B. I would, thanks &&&& C. That’s special enough&&&D. I didn’t mind第十九组:(&& )1.France is ______ European country, India is _______ Asian country.&&&&& A. the&&&&B. an&&&&C. an&&&&D. an(&& )2.―Would you please carry the heavy box for me? ―______.& A. With pleasure &&B. It’s a pleasure&&C. Have a good time&D. Not at all(&& )3.It’s said that more than 100 _________ will attend this meeting in Shanghai.A. man teachers&&B. woman teachers&&C. men teachers&&D. womans teachers(&& )4.Usually he writes in ink and writes _______ his left hand.&A. on&&&&&& B. in&&&&&& &C. by &&&&& &D. with(&& )5.He didn’t tell me _______.& A. where he bought the new computer&&&&& &B. where did he buy the new computer&& C. where he buys the new computer &&&&& D. where does he buy the new computer(&& )6. Dr. Green says that these children may find _______hard to think for themselves when they are older.& A. that&&&&&& B. it&&&&&&&&&& C. one&&&& &&D. them(&& )7. ―Look! The lights in the teachers’ office are still on. Is Mr. Li working?―No. It _______ be Mr. Li. I saw him leave just now.A. may not&&&B. mustn’t&&&C. can’t&&&&& &D. needn’t(&& )8. Sixteen-year-olds shouldn’t be allowed to get their ears__________.& A. to pierce&&&B. pierced&&&C. piercing&&&D. pierce(&& )9. Shanghai is _______ one of the two cities.&A. the larger&&&B. larger&&&&&& C. the largest&&&&& D. largest(&& )10. ―I don’t know if Dr. White _______ to the party next week?―I think he will come if he ________ free.&A. will be&&B. will be&C. is&&&D. is(&& )11. Students should do everything they can ________ their study.A. improve&&&B. to improve&&&C. improving&&&D. improved(&& )12. Mary with her sisters ________ Chinese in China.& A. are studying&&B. have studied&&C. is studying&&&D. study(&& )13. ―David has made great progress recently.―________, and ________. & A. S so have you&&&&&&B. S so you haveC. S so you have&&&&&& &&D. S so have you(&& )14. Would you mind closing the window to stop the wind _______ the papers away.A. blow&&&B. from blowing& C. to blow&D. of blowing(&& )15.Let’s go somewhere interesting to relax ourselves, ______?& A. do we&&&&B. don’t we&& &C. will you&&&D. shall we&单项参考答案第一组:1―5 ABDAC& 6―10 BDCBA&& 11―15 ABCDA第二组:1―5 BACDB& 6―10 ACADB&& 11―15DBACC 第三组:1―5 CBADD& 6―10 ADCDB & 11―15 ABBCD第四组:1―5 BAABA& 6―10 CADBC&& 11―15 BCDDD第五组:1―5 BADCC& 6―10 BACDA&& 11―15 CABDB&& 第六组:1―5 DBCAC& 6―10 BCBDA&& 11―15 DABDA& 16―20 CABCD第七组:1―5AABCB&& 6―10 ADDDA&& 11―15 CDDCB第八组:1―5 DABCC& 6―10 CBCAD&& 11―15& DDCBA第九组:1―5 DBCCA& 6―10 CBADB&& 11―15 ABDCA第十组:1―5 CABCB& 6―10 ADCBB&& 11―15 ADAAB第十一组:1―5 DACBD& 6―10 AAACB& 11―15 ACBDA& 16―20 DCDAA第十二组:1―5DACAD&& 6―10 DCADB& 11―15 ACCBD第十三组:1―5CCACA&& 6―10 ADBDD& 11―15 DBAAD& 第十四组:1―5 CCDBA& 6―10 CDBDA& 11―15 ACDAB第十五组:1―5 DAACA& 6―10 BBADD& 11―15 CADCB 第十六组:1―5 DBCDA& 6―10ABAAB& 11―15 CCCDB第十七组:1―5 BACCB& 6―10 DCBBC& 11―15 CADBA第十八组:1―5 CBDCD&6―10 BADCB&11―15 DBAAC第十九组:1―5 CACDA& 6―10 BCBAD& 11―15 BCABD 文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 fine day it is today 的文章