a3 smart bracelet 用法没说明书

Cicret Bracelet智能手环 可将屏幕投射到手臂上
Cicret Bracelet智能手环 可将屏幕投射到手臂上
导读:名为Cicret Bracelet 的手环,能够把人的手臂皮肤,变成屏幕,来直接进行触控的操作,不过准确来说,它并不是让皮肤具有了触控识别功能,而是更接近于投影+位置传感器的相互协作。
  如今越来越多的智能眼镜和手环,改变了人们对于穿戴设备的认可程度,而近日一款全新的智能手环再次刷新了人们的认知。
  名为Cicret Bracelet 的手环,能够把人的手臂皮肤,变成屏幕,来直接进行触控的操作,不过准确来说,它并不是让皮肤具有了触控识别功能,而是更接近于投影+位置传感器的相互协作。
  Cicret Bracelet 内置了微型的投影装置,可以将屏幕投射到用户的手臂上。同时,手镯内部还有8个红外接近传感器,可以检测到用户在投影屏幕上触控的动作,然后将信息发送到手镯的处理器。也就是说,你可以在手臂上操作,而不必真的将手机掏出来或是随时带在不适合的场景中。
  这款智能手环本身自带处理器、闪存、震动马达、Wi-Fi 和蓝牙模块、传感器和投影仪,不依赖智能手机也能正常使用。用户只需转动手腕即可开启和关闭画面的显示,直接进行操作。
  据悉, Cicret Bracelet 智能手环在众筹平台Indiegogo 上发布不久就完成了众筹目标,看来这样的使用体验还是有不小的市场需求的。
20:11 更新
19:28 更新
18:54 更新
15:18 更新
22:49 更新
22:40 更新
22:33 更新
22:22 更新
22:17 更新
22:14 更新抱歉,没有找到相关的信息
热门搜索排行榜Smart bracelet health+ on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Smart bracelet health+ by WEIMING LIN, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Smart bracelet health+
By WEIMING LIN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Smart bracelet is a wearable smart devices, integrated 3-axis MEMS sensor, TI ultra-low power Bluetooth chips. Our precise algorithm, it tracks
your activities and sleep quality all day and night and analyze the data. You can share your activity snapshots with your friends,which makes your sports more rewarding and inspiring.It
will present your sleep minute period, targeted to adjust the temperature and
humidity during sleep, such as ventilation or work schedules to improve sleep
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Add feature to clear history
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
Changes could be made..
The app dose show the information you need but it would be beneficial if you could change meters walked to miles or kilometres for eg. Also if the could be connected to apple health or other health apps with in the apps store to get the most out of the experience.
It won't sync to the app when you need it to and units are only in metres and kg. it would be better if you can put an option for people to choose stones, llbs and miles. Also it would be better if it can be linked to other health apps.
App does not work!
My bracelet will not sync. I've tried everything and still can't get it to work. And apparently it takes me
250 steps to walk to the other side of my room, slightly inaccurate, waste of money.
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 1.1.0Size: 12.3 MBLanguages: English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, SpanishDeveloper: WEIMING LINCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
More iPhone Apps by WEIMING LIN
Discover and share new apps. Follow us on
Discover and share new music, films, TV, books and more.
and discover the music we love. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
vidonn smart bracelet manual
下载积分:3000
内容提示:vidonn smart bracelet manual
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:4|
上传日期: 17:41:41|