when it was whenmended

完形填空:When someone takes shoes to a shop to be mended, he is given a ticket with a number on it. Then_高三_教师备课网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
完形填空:When&someone&takes&shoes&to&a&shop&to&be&mended,&he&is&given&a&ticket&with&a&number&on&it.&Then
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
完形填空:When&someone&takes&shoes&to&a&shop&to&be&mended,&he&is&given&a&ticket&with&a&number&on&it.&Then
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 12:08:24
When someone takes shoes to a shop to be mended, he is given a ticket with a number on it. Then,1 his shoes are ready, he goes back to the shop, gives the ticket to the shoemaker, gets his shoes and2 for them.One day Mrs. Smith gave her husband a 3 of her shoes which needed mending and asked him to4 them to the shop. Mr. Smith did so, and put the 5 for them in his pocket.He went back four days 6 to get the shoes, 7 when he went into the shop, he was not able to findhis ticket 8 ,and the shoemaker did not want to give him the 9 until he got the ticket."How do I know that the shoes are 10 unless you give me the ticket?" he said. "If I give them to you now, somebody 11 may come into my shop with the ticket tomorrow, and then I shall not be able togive him the shoes."Mrs. Smith needed the shoes very much, so her husband 12 for a moment and then went out to his13 , which was at the side of the road 14 the shop. He 15 the door, and whistled(耳语)to his wife's small 16 , which was sitting on the back seat. Then he went back into the shop and 17 it, "Get the shoes!" The dog began to 18 around the shop, and soon it found Mrs. Smith's shoes and brought them to Mr. Smith one after the 19 ."That should prove(证明)that they are my wife's." Mr. Smith said.The shoemaker 20 and then he gave the shoes to Mr. Smith.
( )1. A. before ( )2. A. cares ( )3. A. pair ( )4. A. show ( )5. A. bill ( )6. A. late ( )7. A. but ( )8. A. everywhere ( )9. A. return ( )10. A. what ( )11. A. else ( )12. A. worried ( )13. A. train ( )14. A. inside ( )15. A. opened ( )16. A. clock ( )17. A. said to ( )18. A. hear ( )19. A. each ( )20. A. surprised
B. when B. looks B. set B. change B. paper B. later B. because B. anywhere B. idea B. whose B. some B. cried B. bus B. outside B. closed B. dog B. replied B. taste B. once B. frightened
C. since C. pays C. kind C. lead C. ticket C. ago C. and C. nowhere C. shoes C. where C. every C. thought C. boat C. up C. broke C. cat C. answered C. smell C. any C. cried out
D. unless D. waits D. piece D. take D. list D. long D. or D. somewhere D. answer D. yours D. all D. hoped D. car D. round D. built D. hen D. talked D. see D. other D. laughed 1-5: BCADC 6-10: BABCD 11-15: ACDBA 16-20: BACDD
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)When It All Falls Apart-The Veronicas, When It All Falls ApartMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
When It All Falls Apart
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
the veronicas - when it all falls apart
i'm having the day from hell,
it was all going so well (before you came)
and you told me you needed space,
with a kiss on the side my face (not again)
and not to mention (the tears, ashame)
but i should have kicked your (ass instead)
i need intervention
attention to stop temptation to scream
cause baby
everything is left up straight from the heart
tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart
gotta pick myself up where do i start
cuz i can't turn to you when it all falls apart
don't know where i parked my car
don't know who my real friends are (anymore)
i put my faith in you
what a stupid thing to do (when it rains it pours)
and not to mention (i drank too much)
i'm feeling hung over (and out of touch)
i need intervention
attention to stop temptation to scream
cause baby
gotta pick myself up where do i start
can it be easier?
can i just change my life?
cause it just seems to go bad everytime
will i be mending?
another one ending once again
gotta pick myself up (out) where do i start
falls apart
gotta pick myself out cause things are mended
你可能会喜欢的精选集
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
爱上了个乌克兰男孩
having the day from hell
我要去告白了!就这样不要脸一次!不想再因为自己的胆怯而遗憾了
强烈的中学记忆
The Veronicas
陪伴我無數個夜晚
听这个组合的第一首歌
从整体到每个细节都呈现了完全不同的音乐理念,在摇滚的曲风里加入一些电音的元素,相信又会让一大批歌迷着迷!让我想起了Vanilla Ninja,她们的每张作品里都运行这纯正的Electro-Pop+Rock,这样的风格实在让我难以抵抗... (概念鸡血)
收藏When It All Falls 的人们
听When It All Falls 的人也听
关注虾米:yesterday i _when i was cooking a.had my finger cut b.had cut my finger c.had my finger cutted2.my bike doesnt work.i will _this adternoon a make it mend b .have it mended c .have it mend 3.i guess it will be even _a bad b.worse c worst 求详解析
°花舍°1211
初中英语很简单.你需要记住以下重要的语法1.过去式,现在是,将来是,过去完成时,现在进行时,等这几个时态2.单词的过去式,你的 英语上绝对有,后面几页.一天多背几个单词,积少成多3.要持之以恒.英语并不难.关于英语听力方面,情景结合.假期多看看欧美电影.增强语感、4.初中语法最重要,我建议你买一本语法书.我现在高中我就买了一本,语法大全.很实用,高中考的很多语法百分之九十都是初中的.还有就是自己上课认真记笔记.5.学会分析句子成分,.为高中定语从句打下基础,.具体的内容要自己补充,你跟着这几点做就是了.英语绝对会上升的.每天给自己五分钟定时认真记单词.数量不多控制在五个单词就ok.要持之以恒.
你说这些话有什么意义 回答问题吧 还有点意义
刚才没有看到你发的这些问题啊
1yesterday i _when i was cooking
a.had my finger cut b.had cut my finger c.had my finger cutted
2.my bike doesnt work. i will _this adternoon
a make it mend b . have it mended c . have it mend
3.i guess it will be even _
a bad b.worse c worst
第三题:even 有(更加)的意思, 所以要用比较级
所以选着worse
第二题:固定短语搭配,你英语书三单元,
I had my hair cut yesterday
C是时态问题
第一题:选择A ,我的 手被划到了,是被划。所以应该选择被动,而C错在,cut的过去分词 不加ed
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
cut的过去分词不变形B这两个题的考点都是get/have sth done 这个短语,九年级三单元学的就是这个短语。e.g.Sixteen-year-olds shouldn't be allowed to get their ears pierced.Beven 更加 用来修饰比较级
扫描下载二维码英语翻译When Jimmy was a boy,he liked watches and clocks very much.When he was eighteen years old,he went into the army.And after a year,he began to teach himself to mend watches.A lot of friends brought him broken watches,and he mended them for them.Then his captain heard about this,and one day he brought him a watch too and said," My watch has stopped,can you mend it for me,please?" Jimmy said,"Yes,sir.I can." After a few days,he brought the watch back to the captain."How much do I owe you?" the officer asked."One pound,sir." Jimmy answered.Then he took a small bag out of his pocket and gave it to the captain,saying "Here are three wheels from your watch.I didn't find a place for them when I put everything back."
当吉米是一个男孩,他喜欢和钟表非常.当他18岁,他编入军队.和一年后,他开始教自己修补手表.很多朋友给他打破手表,他中他们他们.然后他的队长听到这个消息,并有一天,他给他的手表太说:“我的表停了,你能修补它为我,好吗?”吉米说:“是的,先生.我可以.” 过了几天,他把手表回到队长.“我欠您多少钱吗?”军官问道.“ 1磅,先生.”吉米回答.然后,他一个小袋子从他的口袋里,并把它给船长说,“这里有三个轮子的手表.我没有找到他们的地方时,我把一切都回来.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用过去完成时连接两句:Jim's father mended the car.It was broken.
The car had been broken before Jim's father mended it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Jim's father mended the car which had been broken.
Jim's father mended the car which had been broken.
Jim's father mended the car after It was broken
The car had been broken before Jim's father mended it.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 when i was your man 的文章

随机推荐