daily dailythanthii apk

(3 minutes ago)Cheating customer by the name of providing holiday(6 minutes ago)Poor after sales services by Nirmal Hyundai dealership(11 minutes ago)Registration for SMS alert(12 minutes ago)Order cancelled(16 minutes ago)Airtel no signal Featured StoriesTop 0 Daily Thanthi profiles | LinkedIn
Sorry, we don't have many members with Daily Thanthi as their title.Browse Titles by nameBrowse Titles by CompanyBrowse Titles by RegionDaily Thanthi Advertisement Rates, Rate Card, Classified Rates – releaseMyAd
&raquo Advertisement Rate Card
Daily Thanti is daily Tamil newspaper in Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Dindugal, Trichy, Salem, Tirunelveli, Nagarcoil, Cuddalore, Vellore, Erode, Bangalore, Puducherry and Thanjavur. Therefore book classifieds in Daily Thanthi when planing to advertise in Tamil Nadu
Try our instant rate finder Select the fields below to know our Rates & Offers. We offer lowest rates for all leading newspapers
Text Classified Ad
(Simple Text. Charges per line/ word)
Display Classified Ad
(Include image, colour, font variation)
Display Ad
(Include image, colour, font variation)
Contact No:
Newspaper:
Select NewspaperAnandabazar PatrikaHinduHindustan TimesMalayala ManoramaTelegraphTribuneTimes of IndiaAizawl PostAjAjir Dainik BatoriAjitAjit SamacharAmar AsomAmar UjalaAndhra JyothiAndhra PrabhaAndhrabhoomiArunachal FrontArunachal TimesAsomiya PratidinAssam TribuneBangladesh ProtidinBartamanBhorer KagojBombay SamacharBusiness LineBusiness StandardCentral ChronicleComillar KagojDaily AftabDaily Desher KathaDaily ExcelsiorDaily Hindi MilapDaily PurbanchalDaily StarDaily ThanthiDainik AgnibanDainik AzadiDainik BhaskarDainik BrahmanbariaDainik JagranDainik JugasankhaDainik Kashmir TimesDainik MuktagiriDainik SambadDainik TribuneDeccan ChronicleDeccan HeraldDefault NewspaperDeshonnatiDharitriDinakaranDinamalarDinamaniDivya BhaskarDivya HimachalDivya MarathiDNAEastern ChronicleEastern MirrorEcho of ArunachalEconomic TimesEenaduEi SomoyEtemaadGoa MessengerGreater KashmirGujarat SamacharHaribhoomiHimachal DastakHimali BelaHindi MilapHindustanHitavadaI-NextIndependentIttefaqJagbaniJanakanthaJanpath SamacharJansattaJugantorKannada PrabhaKashmir TimesKashmir UzmaKorotoaKutchmitraLokmatLokprabhaLoksattaMaharashtra TimesMangalamMathrubhumiMeghalaya GuardianMetro VaarthaMid DayMirrorMorung ExpressMumbai ChouferMunsif DailyNagaland PostNai DuniyaNamasthe TelanganaNav Gujarat SamayNav Hind TimesNava BharatNavbharat TimesNavprabhaNewslinkNorth East TimesO Herald OPage ThreePeoples ChroniclePoknaphamPrabhat KhabarPrajavaniPratibadi KalamPratidinProthom AloPudhariPunjab KesriPunjabi TribunePunya NagariPurbokonPurvanchal PrahariRajasthan PatrikaRashtriya SaharaRuposhi BanglaSakalSakshiSalam DuniyaSamay DainikSambadSamyuktha KarnatakaSancharSandeshSandhya TimesSangai ExpressSanj SamacharSanmargSaurashtra SamacharScreenSikkim ExpressSikkim NowSunshineSwatantra VaarthaTarun BharatEcho of IndiaFinancial ChronicleFinancial ExpressHans IndiaIndian ExpressInquilabMizoram PostNew Indian ExpressSamajShillong TimesSiasat DailyStatesmanTir Yim YimTripura ObserverTripura TimesU Nongsain HimaUdayavaniUttarbanga SambadVaarthaVanglainiVijay KarnatakaVijayvaniYashobhumi
Select Ad Size
20cm x 12cm
Quarter Page Ad
Half Page Ad
Full Page Ad
Custom Size
Specify Locations:
Description:
1) Choose your advertisement type (either Classified display ad or classified text ad)
2) Then select Daily Thanthi as your newspaper.
3) Finalize your Daily Thanthi classified ad category. You can choose from Matrimony, Recruitment, Obituary advt and much more.&
Classified Text: Ideal option for cost conscious advertisers. Text ads are simple run on line advertisements published in Dina Thanthi classified pages. Your ad cost is calculated on number of lines used. The base rate / minimum charge for Daily Thanthi ad is specified for a 4 line advertisement. Should your newspaper advertisement exceed this, you will be charged as per the extra line rate. You can add enhancements to your classified ad matter with screen, tick & colour options at a marginal increase in price. This results in higher visibility and response for your classified Ad.
Classified Display: Ideal to advertise for Obituary, Recruitment, Education type customers. These ads are printed on the classified pages of Daily Thanthi, but can also contain images, company logos, designs etc for enhanced visibility. The tariff for these advertisements is calculated on a per square cm basis.
Display: Ideal for business, notices & larger advertising spends. Daily Thanthi Display ads are usually expensive and printed in multiple columns alongside the regular editorial content. Users can choose to place their Ad in Dina Thanthi by specifying their page preferences of front, back or third pages. These advertisements are also charged on a per sq cm basis. Additional premium charges may be levied on page or pullout selection as specified by Daily Thanthi Maximizer Rate Card.
Benefits of booking Dina Thanthi classifieds instantly through releaseMyAd:
1) Instant booking of Daily Thanthi ads on a wide number of categories at lowest rates.&
2) No extra costs while you book your Daily Thanthi display or classified ad online. &The rates charged will be applicable as per the Daily Thanthi Maximizer Rate Card.&
3) Order tracking facilities that lets you keep track of your ad status.
4) Multiple payment options that include credit cards, debit cards, net banking etc. All these payments are SSL encrypted and therefore completely secure.&
Complete these steps to check out the 2012 adrates for Daily Thanthi. Once you have verified the classified ad rates, place your ad by clicking on the & Book Now& button!
';tickerItems[1] = 'Simple & best way to book an ad for Daily Thanthi. It"s obviously releaseMyAd for meAnkita';tickerItems[2] = 'Any Daily Thanthi i want to book my ad it"s so easy.ReleasemyAd is the one stop destination for me.Gurmeet';tickerItems[3] = 'Online Classified Ad booking is truly growing. Thanks to the wonderful experience from releaseMyAd know that this company is the best i this service. When i had a problem for booking an Ad in Daily Thanthi their customer service team was so helpful. Truly a wonderful Customer Oriented Service.Mahesh Dandekar';tickerItems[4] = 'I would just love to say that life is so simple with ReleasemyAD.Really you people have made Ad booking in Daily Thanthi such an Wonderful Experience. Couldn"t believe that i could book my Business Classified AD from the comfort of my home. Just one word Thank You releaseMyAdParesh Jain';tickerItems[5] = 'I didn"t know that I could book an Ad online for a regional Daily Thanthi until i heard from my friend about releaseMyAd. Truly worth mentioning the name. Hassle free super service. The entire team was so helpful & cooperative. Helped me till the time until my Ad got publishedRobin';tickerItems[6] = 'I never knew that booking an Ad would be so easy. Truly ReleaseMyAd eased my pain as i could book an ad for selling my
in Hindu just so easily. Following the steps i was done with my booking instantly. Thank you ReleasemyAd.You people have really eased my painT.Sekhar';tickerItems[7] = 'An appropriate name with a great service. just a few clicks & my ad was released to be in the Daily Thanthi of my choice. Simply to good serviceBharat';tickerItems[8] = 'When i came to know about releaseMyAd i didn"t know what it was. Once i got their service to book my ad in Daily Thanthi the name is there permanently in my mind.Brillant online Ad booking service.Debojyoti';tickerItems[9] = 'Booking & Releasing my Ad in Just 3 steps. That just defines the wonderful experience of releaseMyAd. Booking my
Ad in Tribune was just so easyHardeep Singh';tickerItems[10] = 'Ad booking has just become so easier i couldn"t have known had there not been releaseMyAd. Booking an ad in Daily Thanthi which is a paper of North East India & that too online. Without releaseMyAd it wouldn"t had been possibleMarion zkongha';tickerItems[11] = 'If you have not used releaseMyAd to book your ad in Daily Thanthi then you are missing the best service. Trust mePhilip';tickerItems[12] = 'Booking Classified Ad has been harrowing for me in the past . Though when i looked to book
Ad"s in AnandaBazar patrika online after overcoming my initial inhibition. It was a pleasant Surprise.releasemyad gave me the best Service at the best price & insertion package offers as extra benefit. Wow!Rupam Karmakar';tickerItems[13] = 'You guys are just fantastic. Releasing my
ad was so easy & simple.releasemyad is the best.Vinit';tickerItems[14] = 'Booking an Ad Online. Well i was quite apprehensive about it in the beginning. My main concern was trustworthiness & whether my AD would get published or not.ReleasemyAd changed my whole perception as i could book my ad in
& has made Ad booking experience really comfortable experienceBruce Wayne';tickerItems[15] = 'While going to book an
Classified is a painful experience. It become more so if you have to go to a booking center but only for releaseMyAd i was bereft of this painful experience. Just a few clicks & i was done so simply with even an online receipt of my Ad. what more can i ask forDhruv Agarwal';tickerItems[16] = 'Booking an Ad for any
is just so easy. Thanks to releaseMyAdKavita';tickerItems[17] = 'I was very much Worried that whether i could book my Classified Ad in Times of India Newspaper without hassle. I was really tensed about it as i was looking to book an ad at the earliest time possible. As i searched through internet on Online Ad booking i found ReleaseMyAd as i couldn"t believe in my Luck. ReleaseMyAd made it so much easier to book my ad for
within no time. Thank you ReleaseMyAd, the service is so good & simpleMitrajit
Biswas';tickerItems[18] = 'I really had no time to stand in a queue to get my Ad published.ReleasemyAd came to my rescue as i found it Online. I had to put in a
Ad which was done so easily through releaseMyAd.Pritam Bhasani';tickerItems[19] = 'I never knew that Ad booking could be done Online. I had accidentally come up to the website of ReleaseMyAd while searching online. After that it was just an awesome experience as i could so easily book my
ad in The Statesman. More so they had Cash pick up facility which is just awesome.Swagata Mukherjee';
tickerIt();
function tickerIt(){
if( i == tickerItems.length ){
$('#ticker').fadeOut("fast", function(){
$(this).html(tickerItems[i]).fadeIn("fast");
setTimeout("tickerIt()", 10000);
Subscribe for Latest Offers
Select City
AgraAhmedabadAjmerAlappuzhaAligarhAllahabadAnantapurBangaloreBareillyBarodaBhagalpurBhilaiBhopalBhubaneswarBhujBikanerChandigarhChennaiChindwaraCochinCoimbatoreCuttackDehradunDelhiDhanbadDharamshalaDinamaniDindigulDubaiErnakulamGoaGorakhpurGuwahatiGwaliorHisarHyderabadIndoreItanagarJabalpurJagabaniJaipurJalandharJammuJamshedpurJhansiJharkhandJodhpurKannada PrabhaKannurKanpurKarimnagarKashmirKeralaKochiKolkataKollamKotaKottayamKozhikodeLucknowLudhianaMaduraiMalappuramMangaloreManipalMeerutMumbaiMysoreNagpurNashikNellorePalakkadPanajiPathanamthittaPatnaPunePunjabRaipurRajahmundryRajkotRanchiSalemSatnaShimlaSiliguriSrinagarSuratThiruvananthapuramTrichurTrivandrumVadodaraVaranasiVelloreVijayawadaVisakhapatnam
Copyright (C) 2015 - 2016 releaseMyAd Media Pvt. Ltd., All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 daily 的文章

随机推荐