歌词 talking about moviesit man

Billy Joel - piano man 的中文歌词. ?_百度知道
Billy Joel - piano man 的中文歌词. ?
BMs sweet and I knew it complete When I wore a younger man&#39, you&#39,也许他会在海军做一辈子And the waitress is practicing politics As the businessmen slowly get stoned Yes? I'm sure that I could be a movie star If I could get out of this place&quot?我不太记得旋律了是首有点悲伤但很甜蜜的歌, what are you doing here,给酒取了名字叫“孤独”不过;re all in the mood for a melody And you&#39,你知道么Piano man 钢琴师Billy JoelIt&#39?&s sad and it'Son,这样下去我就被毁掉了”这时, we'd rather be He says, de de da da da Now Paul is a real estate novelist Who never had time for a wife And he&#39,他们正在喝一种酒; 他问我“孩子,你能给我弹一首歌么;s better than drinking alone (*) 女服务员已经在耍花招慢慢把那些生意人灌醉是的,当我是年轻人的时候;re sharing a drink they call loneliness But it's still in the navy And probably will be for life PAUL是个写地产题材的小说家所以他一直没有时间娶个老婆他正和DAVY聊天,我能完整的记得它的全部”La la la,他的笑容不见了“我确信我一定会成为一个电影明星, la la la, de de da La la, de de da da da *Ss talking with Davy who're the piano man Sing us a song tonight Well, de de da La la, &ve got us feeling alright “为我们唱首歌吧,你这样的人怎么会在这里,你是钢琴师为我们今晚唱首歌吧大家的情绪正好, it sounds like a carnival And the microphone smells like a beer And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar And say,而且你让我们的感觉棒极了”Now John at the bar is a friend of mine He gets me my drinks for free And he's an old man sitting next to me Making love to his tonic and gin 现在是周末的晚上9点人群蜂拥而来一个老家伙坐在我的旁边正在和他的GIN酒和TONIC 缠绵HCause he knows that it' 在吧台的JOHN是我的朋友他免费给了我几杯他是个很能和客人开心的家伙;s some place that he&#39, &quot, I believe this is killing me&quot, &Well I's clothes&m not really sure how it goes But it&#39,DAVY在海军服役, they&#39,这样怎么也好过自斟自饮It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday And the manager gives me a smile 's me they've been coming to see To forget about life for a while 周末的生意总是不错经理看着我满意的笑了因为他知道很多人是冲着我才来这里的至少,在这里可以短暂的忘掉人生As quick with a joke or to light up your smoke But there's nine o'clock on a Saturday The regular crowd shuffles in There&#39,只要我离开这鬼地方”Oh; As the smile ran away from his face &quot, can you play me a melody,也会适时帮你点烟但是他想有份别的工作他说“BILLY; 钢琴听起来好象狂欢节麦克风闻起来象新鲜啤酒坐在吧台上的人们把小费放到我的罐子里问我“哥们
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
billy的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这首英文歌的名字, 歌词有句大概是,talking about reason girl 男的唱的,欢快的,还有唉呀唉呀词谁知道这首英文歌的名字, 歌词有句大概是,talking about reason girl 男的唱的,欢快的,还有一段是 诶呀 诶呀talking about reason girl
Lovestoned - Rising Girl试听:/programs/view/JS020ccRlQ8/isRenhe=1/m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Lovestoned%20-%20Rising%20GirlI'm coming to studystudy all the nice fine girlsI'm coming to studystudy best place in worldI want to have a nice tripwalking with the sun all dayI'm sitting with a Rasta Manon a green brown cocopalm's traySing about:Hey up! Hey up!I'm talking bout a rising girlHey up! Hey up!I'm talking bout a rising girlAll night we have no troublesspeaking with a bush man freeHe is manibush doctorwithout any miseryHe says: "Hey man take a smokey,it's good for your apathy"I'm feeling like a white dove in the skyfar away from familySing about...Hey up! Hey up!I'm talking bout a rising girlHey up! Hey up!I'm talking bout a rising girlAnd I talk about things...Hey up! Hey up!'m talking bout a rising girlHey up! Hey up!I'm talking bout a rising girlI just(a) -I just make you so good yeahmmmI just(a) -I just when the regggae is cryingI just(a) -I just(a) call you on the phoneTalk about hey- hey- aaahhtalk about the rising sun...I come home this morningfor why you calling my name?I come home this morningfor why there you are playing a game?I wanna be your manthe man from Kingston townI wanna be your only lovethe one who get's you downSing about:Hey up! Hey up!I'm talking bout a rising girlHey up! Hey up!I'm talking bout a rising girlOne more time:Hey up! Hey up! ...I'm talking bout a rising girlA rising girl
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求Eminem -Beautiful歌词和翻译_百度知道
求Eminem -Beautiful歌词和翻译
满意加分。
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
(音乐介绍)
im just so f**king depressed即时通讯,所以f **国王抑郁
i just cant seem to get out this slump我只是不能似乎摆脱这种低迷
if i could just get over this hump如果我可以渡过这个驼峰
but i need something to pull me out this dump但我需要的东西,以拉我这个转储
i took my bruises took my lumps我带着擦伤了我的肿块
fell down and i got right back up倒下了,我回来了
but i need that spark to get psyched back up但我需要得到psyched火花备份
and in order for me to pick the mic back up并为了对我来说,选择备份的麦克风
i dont know how or why or when我不知道如何或为什么或当
i ended up this position im in最终我在这个位置即时通讯
im started t...
eminem的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Cash Money的《Set It Off》 歌词_百度知道
Cash Money的《Set It Off》 歌词
基本信息:专辑:Duality
歌曲名:Set It Off演唱:Cash Money歌词:Hey! Hey! Hey!Hey!Hey! Man I don't know whatthey talking about manI just know that (let's go!)It's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offSee the chick over there,she wanna set it offSee homie over here,he wanna set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it off, HEY!!Yessuh! Y'all know who the next upHopping out them thangs wit the fresh cuts,fresh uhh! (c'mon!)Watch right, nice bright,fin to do the rest upThis that knock,wit Swizz and the Gunnaz connect upBig homie president,y'all can hang the rest upStill on the block,cause artists we get the less cutBail money to the side,just incase I mess upY'all can either ride or roll over if ya left usCatch up, never that,this team never slackYou rather that, ahead of thatDon't know a homie better thatcan do it how we do itIt's that Roc-A-Fella music,gotta move emWe gon do it, long as we keep improvingLook it time to set it off,the drama set it offI see you when I see you,then I'm a let it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offSee the chick over there,she wanna set it offSee homie over here,he wanna set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it off, HEY!!Ain't no slang like that east coast slang!Them east coast boys hit the road wit the caineSwitching lanesSnatch up your dameDrop 100 cash on the chainStill bring the painWit them thangsAnd them hollows to the tizzopComing to holla through haters blizzockYou God damn rightSo have that money rightAnd we don't mess wit the funny type,fake ass pimpsLike Money MikeWe get it cracking,fully loaded the magnumIf you jump up in this wagon thenyou know what'll happenAnd we ain't trying to see the lawThe system knocking, enforcers poppingTrying to see a broadWe trying to see them girls when it'sIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offSee the chick over there,she wanna set it offSee homie over here,he wanna set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it off, HEY!!Yessuh, it's me, N-E double to F upYoung Gunz nigga indeed,double your bets upWe double them tecs up,we silence the violenceNigga you fucked if you messed upYou ain't gon stress usAin't worried bout you weirdos,your heroes, wannabe De Niro'sTill that thing get sinked wit them air holesWe dumb nice, missed the price,hurry set it upGot this thing on smash,be damned if we letting upKeep on asking where we going,known to be smarterDecision been made thatwe rolling wit Coach CarterBeat start rocking androck and keep rockingIf that semi jam up that glock'll keep poppingIt ain't hard to find us,right down wicka hockenYou should ever have a problem,north is where you'll find 'em when it'sIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offSee the chick over there,she wanna set it offSee homie over here,he wanna set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it offIt's time to set it off, HEY!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
shake it off.;m here to stayI gotta shake., shake it off, jumped in your ride and took offYou&#39, just ask your momma she knowsYou&#39, shake it offJust like the Calgon commercialI really gotta get up outta here and go somewhereI gotta shake it offhttp.baidu, shake, shake, bounceI gotta shake it offCause the loving ain&#39, everybody just bounce, shake, shake, shake, shake,m leaving you behind., yeahCause I need a real love in my lifeSave this recording because I&#39, shake it off://music? I gotta shake you offCause the loving ain&#39:Block Co-SignedMariah Carey - Shake it OffTaken from the 2005 album &quot, I&#39, shake it offJust like the Calgon commercialI really gotta get up outta here and go somewhereI gotta shake it offGotta make that moveFind somebody who appreciates all the love I giveBoy. (gotta shake it off)Shake.Shake, shake it offGotta do what'm here to stayIs best for me baby and that means I gotta shake it off(I Gotta)Shake,ll never ever find a girl who loves you more than meI gotta shake it offCause the loving ain&#39, shake.I found out about a gang of your dirty little deedsWith this one and that one by the pool, shake, so I&#39, on the beach, shake it offGotta do what&#39,t the sameAnd you keep on playing games like you know I'm goneDon&#39., shake.I just gotta shake it offCause the loving ain&#39, shake it offGotta do what's best for me baby and that means I gotta shake it offBy the time you get this message it&#39, shake it off, shake it off, everybody just bounce, I grabbed all my diamonds and clothes, hate to say I told you soWell at first I didn&#39., check itEt worth my time,m here to stayIs best for me baby and that means I gotta shake it off(I Gotta)Shake.Shake, Ire gonna miss me baby. ooooohShake.;s gonna be too lateSo don&#39,t the sameAnd you keep on playing games like you know I&#39:Set It Off歌手.,cause I&#39.;t the sameAnd you keep on playing games like you know I&#39, shake, shake it off, shake:Cash Money专辑;m never coming back homeBaby I&#39, shake, &#39, heard y&#39.;s clear to meYou would cheat with all your freaks and lie compulsivelySo I packed up my Louis Vuitton, shake歌曲名
cash的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 we are talking about 的文章

随机推荐