ky76.top怎么下载播放器在哪下载

ky76.top怎么下载?_百度知道2005年1月四级A卷试题及参考答案(2)
&>&&>&&>&正文
<FONT color=#0年1月四级A卷试题及参考答案(2)
&& 12:02:14&&
Part&III&Vocabulary&(20&minutes) Directions:&There&are&30&incomplete&sentences&in&this&part.&For&each&sentence&there&are&four&choices&marked&A),&B),&C)&and&D).&Choose&the&ONE&answer&that&best&completes&the&sentence.&Then&mark&the&corresponding&letter&on&the&Answer&Sheet&with&a&single&line&through&the&centre. 31.&The&machine&looked&like&a&large,&,old-fashioned&typewriter. A)&forceful B)&clumsy C)&intense D)&tricky 32.&Though&she&began&her&by&singing&in&a&local&pop&group,she&is&now&a&famous&Hollywood&movie&star. A)&employment B)&career& C)&occupation D)&profession 33.&Within&two&weeks&of&arrival,&all&foreigners&had&to&with&the&local&police A)&inquire B)&consult C)&register D)&profession 34.&Considering&your&salary,&you&should&be&able&to&at&least&twenty&dollars&a&week. A)&put&forward B)&put&up C)&put&out D)&put&aside 35.&As&he&has&our&pratience,we’ll&not&wait&for&him&any&longer. A)&torn B)&wasted C)&exhausted D)&consumed 36.&These&teachers&try&to&be&objective&when&they&the&integrated&ability&of&their&students A)&justify B)&evaluate C)&indicate D)&reckon 37.&Mrs.&Morris’s&daughter&is&pretty&and&,and&many&girls&envy&her. A)&slender B)&light C)&faint D)&minor 38.&Tomorrow&the&mayor&is&to&a&group&of&Canadian&businessmen&on&a&tour&of&the&city. A)&coordinate B)&cooperate C)&accompany D)&associate 39.&I’m&enough&to&know&it&is&going&to&be&a&very&difficult&situation&to&compete&against&three&strong&teams. A)&realistic B)&conscious C)&register D)&resolve 40.&Can&you&give&me&even&the&clue&as&to&where&her&son&might&be? A)&simplest B)&slightest C)&least D)&utmost
41. Norman Davis will be remembered by many with not only as a great scholar but also as a most delightful and faithful friend.A) kindnessB) friendlinessC) warmthD) affection42. Salaries for positions seem to be higher than for permanent ones.A) legalB) optionalC) voluntaryD) temporary43. Most people agree that the present role of women has already affected U.S. society. it has affected the traditional role of men.A) Above all B) In allC) At mostD) At last44. Science and technology have in important ways to the improvement of agricultural production.A) attachedB) assistedC)contributedD)witnessed45. As an actor he could communicate a whole of emotions.A) frameB) rangeC) numberD) scale46. This is what you should bear in mind: Don't a salary increase before you actually get it.A) hang onB) draw onC) wait onD) count on47. The ship's generator broke down, and the pumps had to be operated instead of mechanically.A) artificiallyB) automaticallyC) manuallyD) synthetically48. The little girl was so frightened that she just wouldn't her grip on my arm.A) loosenB) removeC) relieveD) dismiss49. He never arrives on time and my is that he feels the meetings are useless.A) preferenceB) conferenceC) inferenceD) reference50. Mrs. gmithwas so about everything that no servants could please her.A)speeificB) speeialC)preciseD)particular51. Last night he saw two dark enter the building,and then there was the explosion.A) featuresB) figuresC) sketchesD) images52. It is obvious that this new rule is applicable to everyone without A) exception B) exclusion C) modificationD) substitution53. His temper and personalky show that he can become a soldier of the top A) circle B) rank C) categoryD) grade54. During the lecture, the speaker occasionally his point by relating his own experiences.A) illustratedB) hintedC) citedD)displayed55. Only those who can to lose their money should make high-risk investments.A) maintainB) sustairtC) endureD)afford56, He found the media attention intolerable and decided to go abroad.A) sufficientB) constantC) steadyD) plenty57. There has been a collision a number of cars on the main road to town.A) composingB) consistingC) involvingD) engaging58. elephants are difthrent from wild elephants in many aspects, including their tempers.A) CultivatedB) RegulatedC) CivilD) Tame59. Ten days ago the young man info~ed his boss of his intention to A) resign B) reject C) retreatD) replace60. As one of the world's highest paid models, she had her face. for five million dollarsA) deposiled B) assured C) measuredD) insured
Part III Vocabulary (20 minutes)Directions: There are 30 incomplete sentences in this part. For each sentence there are four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.31. The machine looked like a large, ,old-fashioned typewriter.A) forcefulB) clumsyC) intenseD) tricky32. Though she began her by singing in a local pop group,she is now a famous Hollywood movie star.A) employmentB) career C) occupationD) profession33. Within two weeks of arrival, all foreigners had to with the local policeA) inquireB) consultC) registerD) profession34. Considering your salary, you should be able to at least twenty dollars a week.A) put forwardB) put upC) put outD) put aside35. As he has our pratience,we’ll not wait for him any longer.A) tornB) wastedC) exhaustedD) consumed&.j36. These teachers try to be objective when they the integrated ability of their studentsA) justifyB) evaluateC) indicateD) reckon37. Mrs. Morris's daughter is pretty and ,and many girls envy her.A) slenderB) lightC) faintD) minor38. Tomorrow the mayor is to a group of Canadian businessmen on a tour of the city.A) coordinateB) cooperateC) accompanyD) associate39. I'm enough to know it is going to be a very difficult situation to compete against three strong teams.A) realisticB) consciousC) registerD) resolve40. Can you give me even the clue as to where her son might be?A) simplestB) slightestC) leastD) utmost41. Norman Davis will be remembered by many with not only as a great scholar but also as a most delightful and faithful friend.A) kindnessB) friendlinessC) warmthD) affection42. Salaries for positions seem to be higher than for permanent ones.A) legalB) optionalC) voluntaryD) temporary43. Most people agree that the present role of women has already affected U.S. society. &it has affected the traditional role of men.A) Above all B) In allC) At mostD) At last44. Science and technology have in important ways to the improvement of agricultural production.A) attachedB) assistedC)contributedD)witnessed45. As an actor he could communicate a whole of emotions.A) frameB) rangeC) numberD) scale46. This is what you should bear in mind: Don't a salary increase before you actually get it.A) hang onB) draw onC) wait onD) count on47. The ship's generator broke down, and the pumps had to be operated instead of mechanically.A) artificiallyB) automaticallyC) manuallyD) synthetically48. The little girl was so frightened that she just wouldn't her grip on my arm.A) loosenB) removeC) relieveD) dismiss49. He never arrives on time and my is that he feels the meetings are useless.A) preferenceB) conferenceC) inferenceD) reference50. Mrs. gmithwas so about everything that no servants could please her.A)speeificB) speeialC)preciseD)particular
51. Last night he saw two dark enter the building,and then there was the explosion.A) featuresB) figuresC) sketchesD) images52. It is obvious that this new rule is applicable to everyone without A) exception B) exclusion C) modificationD) substitution53. His temper and personalky show that he can become a soldier of the top A) circle B) rank C) categoryD) grade54. During the lecture, the speaker occasionally his point by relating his own experiences.A) illustratedB) hintedC) citedD)displayed55. Only those who can to lose their money should make high-risk investments.A) maintainB) sustairtC) endureD)afford56, He found the media attention intolerable and decided to go abroad.A) sufficientB) constantC) steadyD) plenty57. There has been a collision a number of cars on the main road to town.A) composingB) consistingC) involvingD) engaging58. elephants are difthrent from wild elephants in many aspects, including their tem-pers.A) CultivatedB) RegulatedC) CivilD) Tame59. Ten days ago the young man info~ed his boss of his intention to A) resign B) reject C) retreatD) replace60. As one of the world's highest paid models, she had her face. for five million dollarsA) deposiled B) assured C) measuredD) insuredPart IV Cloze (15 minutes)Directions: There are 20 blanks in the following passage. For each blank there are four choices marked A), B), C) and D) on the right side of the paper You should choose the ONE that best fits into the passage. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.Wise buying is a positive way in which you can make your money go further. The 61 go about purchasing an article or a service can actually 62 you money or can add&63 the cost.Take the 64 example of a hairdryer. If you are buying a hairdryer, you might 65 you are making the 66 buy if you choose one 67 look you like and which is also the cheapest 68 price. But when you get it home you may find that it 69 twice as long as a more expensive 70 to dry your hair. The cost of the electricity plus the cost of your time could well 71 your hairdryer the most expensive one of all.So what principles should you 72 when you go out shopping? If you_ 73 your home, your car or any valuable 74 in excellent condition, you'll be saving money in the long 75 Before you buy a new 76 , talk to someone who owns one.If you can,use it or borrow it to check it suits your particular 77 .Before you buy an expensive 78 ,or a service,do check the price and 79 is on offer. If possible, choose 80 three items or three estimates.
61.&A)&form &B)&fashion &C)&way &D)&method 62.&A)&save &B)&preserve &C)in &D)similar 63.&A)&up &B)&to &C)&in &D)&on 64.&A)&easy &B)&single &C)&simple &D)&similar &65.&A)&convince B)&accept C)&examine D)&think &66.&A)&proper B)&best C)&reasonable D)&most &67.&A)&its B)&which C)&whose D)&what &68.&A)&for &B)&with &C)&in &D)&on &69.&A)&spends &B)&takes &C)&lasts &D)&consumes 70.&A)&mode &B)&copy &C)&sample &D)model &71.&A)&cause &B)&make &C)&leave &D)&prove &72.&A)&adopt &B)&lay &C)&stick &D)&adapt &73.&A)reserve &B)&decorate C)&store D)&keep &74.&A)&products& &B)&possession& &C)&material &D)&ownership &75.&A)&run &B)&interval &C)&period &D)&time &76.&A)&appliance B)&equipment &C)&utility D)&facility &77.&A)&function B)&purpose &C)&goal D)&task 78.&A)&component& &B)&element& &C)&item &D)&particle 79.&A)&what& &B)&which& &C)&that &D)&this 80.&A)&of& &B)&in& &C)&by &D)&from Part&V&Writing&(30&minutes) Directions:&For&this&part,&you&are&allowed&30&minutes&to&write&a&campaign speech&in&support&of&your&election&to&the&post&of&chairman&of&the student&union.&You&should&write&at&least&120&words&following&the outline&given&below&in&Chinese A&Campaign&Speech 1&你认为自己具备是什么条件(能力,性格,爱好)可以胜任学生会主席工作, 2&如果当选你将会为本校同学做什么? [Page:A卷参考答案&] 2005年1月四级A卷参考答案& & & 听力& 1-5&DAACB 6-10DCBCA& S1.&quality S2.&investigated S3.&value S4.&familiar S5.&recommend S6.&perhaps S7.&additional S8.&Equivalent&German&models&tend&to&be&heavier&and&slightly&less&easy&to&use. S9.&Similarly,&it&is&smaller&than&most&of&its&competitors,&thus&fitting&easily&into&a&pocket&or&a&handbag. 阅读理解& 11-15ADBBA 16-20CBDCD 21-25DBDAC 26-30BADCD & 31-35&BBCDC& 36-40&BACAB 41-45&DDACB 46-50&DCACD 51-55&BABAD 56-60&BCDAD 完形填空& 61-65CABCD 66-70&BCCBD 71-75BADBA 76-80&ABCAD 作文: [参考范文] &Sample: Today&I&am&very&glad&to&run&for&the&president&of&the&students‘&union.&I&am&junior&in&Chemical&Department.&Since&I&came&into&the&university,&I&have&always&been&the&monitor&of&my&class.&I&have&done&a&very&good&job&for&my&classmates,&and&my&classmates&and&my&tacher&all&give&me&a&good&praise.&I&am&good&at&communication&and&organizing.&And&I&like&to&help&others.&Moreover,&I&have&a&varity&of&hobbies&,for&example,&basketball,&football,&pingpong,&etc.&I&am&sure&that&I&am&qualified&for&this&position.&If&I&become&the&president,&I&will&try&my&best&to&do&well.&I&will&organize&some&siutable&activities&for&you.&I&will&do&many&things&for&you&to&reache&your&demands&as&well.&I&am&sincerely&hope&you&will&give&me&a&chance,&and&please&believe&me&that&I&will&be&a&good&president.&Thank&you.
/cet/zhenti//11981.htmlLexington, KY 40506, Top 100 Universities in USA 2014 – Rank – 88, University of Kentucky In Kentucky
Recent Pics
Lexington, KY 40506, Top 100 Universities in USA 2014 – Rank – 88, University of Kentucky In Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506, Top 100 Universities in USA 2014 – Rank – 88, University of Kentucky In Kentucky
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506, United States
The University of Kentucky (UK) is a
in , . Founded in 1865 by John Bowman as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Kentucky, the university is one of the state&#8217;s two , the largest college or university in the state, with 28,928 students as of Fall 2012, and the highest ranked research university in the state according to .
The institution comprises 16 colleges, a , 93 programs, 99 , 66 programs, and four professional programs. The University of Kentucky has fifteen libraries on campus. The largest is , a , hosting subjects related to,
collections. In recent years, the university has focused expenditures increasingly on research, following a compact formed by the
in 1997. The directive mandated that the university become a Top 20 public research institution, in terms of an overall ranking to be determined by the university itself, by the year 2020.
Departments
Students are divided into 16 colleges, a , 93 programs, 99 , 66 programs, and four professional programs. The University of Kentucky has fifteen libraries on campus. The largest is , a , hosting subjects related to,
collections. In recent years, the university has focused expenditures increasingly on research, following a compact formed by the
in 1997. The directive mandated that the university become a Top 20 public research institution, in terms of an overall ranking to be determined by the university itself, by the year 2020.
Students are divided into several colleges based on their interests and specializations:
, founded 1908
, founded 1908
, founded 1925 (originally as the College of Commerce)
, founded 1976
, founded 1956
The is home to the College of Pharmacy
, founded 1964 (originally the College of Architecture)
, founded 1923
, founded 1918 (through a merger of the original Colleges of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Mines and Metals)
, founded 1976
, founded 1966 (originally as the College of Allied Health Personnel)
, founded 1908
, founded 1954
, founded 1956
, founded 1947 (originally established in 1870 in Louisville)
, founded 2004
, founded 1968
The Graduate School, founded 1912
您可能也有兴趣
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Fetching &

我要回帖

更多关于 ky76.top解密电视剧 的文章

随机推荐