6北京所有的强迫症病医院,奥巴马yes we cann t judge a person 6

【汇总】Neal 和 Mozzie 一些不错的句子_妙警贼探吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:36,363贴子:
【汇总】Neal 和 Mozzie 一些不错的句子收藏
这相关的问题总是有人问,吧里有相关的帖子也都半途而废了,所以我终于决定挑起这个重担了。看过我的帖子和了解我的人都知道,我是最能坚持的,绝对不会半途而废。事先申明:本人英语不是很好,只提供英语原文和中文翻译,翻译基本采自人人字幕。关于背景知识我也可能不会去找,有知道的可以补充。
第一季第一集1、M: I saw the best mind of my generation get run down by the drunken taxicab of absolute reality.
What the hell, Mozzie?
Sitting in the dark, misquoting Ginsberg?
The light's how they find you, man.
我看见这一代最杰出的头脑毁于现实.搞什么鬼, Mozzie?
坐在暗处,滥用金斯堡的句子?坐在亮处会暴露行踪的.2、 M:You flew too close to the Sun, my friend.
They burned your wings.
你飞的离太阳太近了,翅膀会被烧坏的!( 你这是铤而走险啊!朋友,会把自己困住的)3、N: Bum one from you?M:These things will kill you.N:That's what I keep hearing, but I'm not dead yet.借根烟行吗?烟可是慢性杀手.一直听人这么说 不过我不还是活得好好的.4、M:Apparently, if a tree falls in the forest, it does make a sound.显而易见, 如果一棵树倒在森林中肯定会有声响.
第一季第二集1、N:Because I told Kate I kept everything the money, the bonds, the art,
all of it, in San Diego.M:Well, clearly, that's not the truth,
because you told me it was all hidden in Portland.
Isn't it? Isn't it?
Oh... there's nothing hidden in either place, is there?
It's a test.
You told her San Diego.You told me Portland.
Then whichever rock gets overturned,you know who betrayed you.
因为我告诉Kate我把所有的钱 债券 艺术品 都放在圣地亚哥.
这显然不是真的,因为你告诉我东西都藏在波特兰,不是吗? 不是吗?
哦... 两个地方都没有东西是吧? 这是一次考验.
你告诉她在圣地亚哥, 和我说在波特兰.
这样一旦出了问题, 你就知道是谁背叛了你.2、M:It was nice of your FBI friend to give you this.
There's no sound. Why are you shushing me?
你在联邦调查局里的朋友真好啊 把这个给你了
视频又没声音 你嘘我干嘛?
有些格式问题,看起来不太整齐,大家请忽略吧,我就不重新弄了。。。
第一季第三集1、N:Please stop.M:It's part of my process.M:Look, either you taught her too well, or it's just a bottle.别敲了行么这是我思考的方式要么你把她教的太好
要么就只是个瓶子2、N:People get weird about buying stolen religious artifacts.M:I think it's an irony thing, that pesky eighth commandment.N:Yeah,"thou shalt not steal."M:Well, it depends what's important to people.M:Did you know that An original "star trek" dome lunchbox goes for 600 bucks?有人要买偷来的古圣经
太古怪了真讽刺
圣经里第八诫干嘛用的就是啊
还说"不可偷窃"呢这也算各花入各眼了你知不知道现在原版《星际迷航》饭盒能卖到600块呢3、N:Lemonade juice on candleM:How did I miss this?N:Were you ever a boy scout?M:oh, I got kicked out. Kind of wearing derby, it was the whole thing.柠檬汁在蜡烛炙烤下会现形我怎么会漏掉这个你曾经当过童子兵吗我被赶出来了,其实也就是戴着小军帽装装样子
第一季第四集1、N:I'm the neighbor... Dan-te Haversham.M:Dante Haversham.P:You really want to keep this up?我是这的邻居... Dante Haversham我叫Dante Haversham你们还要瞒着我吗?2、P:Thought you'd be taller.M:Me too.在我想象中 你还要高点我也这么想3、P:I... I don't get it. Girl leaves nothing but an empty bottle behind.M:The least she could do was leave a full one.N:Guys, I'm right here.我... 我不懂,这姑娘独独留了一个空瓶子给他Kate好歹该留下一瓶满的下来嘛各位,我还在场呢4、M:It's about doing what we want to do.Who cares about 9-to-5's and 401k's?Playing by the rules only makes borders that just take away everything that's good about living life.N: Moz... You lived in a storage unit.M:Yeah, but I lived there, man. I lived.Long as I don't have to live under anyone else's time or dime, I'm a free man.I can do whatever I want.P:Like going to the pawnshop and getting that coin you have in your pocket?M:我们有自己的理想,像我们这样的会去在乎朝九晚五的生活和养老金制度吗?循规蹈矩的生活只会人为地制造一些边界去阻碍我们寻找生活中的美好.N:Moz... 你住的那是储藏间M:没错 但那就是我的生活只要我不用受制于他人的支配或施舍 我就是一个自由的人我就可以过上随心所欲的生活P:比如从当铺买回那枚正放在你口袋里的硬币?5、P:I'm holding damning evidence, and I can't do a damn thing with it.M:Your rules, tin man, not mine.我拿着这该死的物证,却无能为力这就是你的游戏规则啊,老兄,可不是我的6、N:I need to look like I can drop a few million on antiquities. This says, "Look what I kept in the divorce."我得看上去像是个为了古董能花几百万的人,这个就像是"离婚后我剩下的唯一财产"
第一季第五集1、P:Have you ever met a woman who didn't...N:Brittni...Brittni Nichole...In second grade.N:I had a gap in my teeth.你有没有碰见过哪个女人不对你......布莱特尼, 布莱特尼·妮科尔........二年级的时候我的牙齿间有缝隙2、P:That's a big load of laundry.N:Yeah. It just sold for $120,000.P:What? What?N:Can't put a price on art.P:It's a little cartoony for my taste.N:You're -- you're a philistine.这还真是一大堆要洗的衣服对,这刚卖了十二万美金什么?不能给艺术打上价格签就我的品味来说他的作品有点卡通你真是个俗人3、N:For being romantic, meeting is kinda personal thing. Moz.M:Yeah, like we're gonna let you come alone.M:You'll be happy I came when the red laser dot Suddenly appears on your forehead.N:Enough with the hero talk. Robin Hood为了营造浪漫感,约会是很私密的事,蚊子对,例如让你一个人来当准星突然出现在你的前额时你会很高兴我来了你的英雄演说够了,罗宾汉
第一季第六集1、N:I've stolen a lot of stuff in my lifetime.M:Maybe Poe's "Tamerlane" book?N:No, no. Sold that a while back.N:The Tamayo painting.M:Not worth all this.N:Washington's love letters.M:Seriously, I don't even know why you Stole that in the first place.我这一辈子可偷过不少好东西爱伦·坡的《帖木尔》集吗不,不, 那东西我早就转手了塔马约的名画那个可不值得这么大费周章华盛顿的情书呢说真的,我根本想不通你为什么会偷那东西2、M:He just played the death tile.N:Death tile?M:W-well,the movie takes a few liberties.N:Then why are we watching it?M:It's a cult classic!他刚刚抓到一手死牌死牌?当然了, 这电影有些夸张了那我们为什么还要看这可是经典
第一季第七集1、M:If you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.N:I could live without the fortune-cookie commentary.M:Now you understand my fear of "the man". You're back with us, my friend.The fearful masses -- welcome back.与虎谋皮,不亦哀乎别给我来幸运曲奇警句,我不需要现在你知道我为什么怕条子了朋友
欢迎回来欢迎重新加入恐惧的大多数2、N:I need a closer look.P:Just take it off her.N:I'm trying to preserve the crime scene.P:It's preserved.我得凑近点看拿下来不就得了我这是保护犯罪现场这不劳你费心3、M:O.P.R. Is like this giant, sucking black hole. Accountable only to the D.O.J. D.O.J. Is just a euphemism, of Course, for the military industrial complex.职责办就好像一个巨大的无底洞,只忠诚于司法部。当然了,司法部也只是个幌子,它是忠于军工企业的。4、N:I never really liked this picture.P:Oh, it's pretty good for a mug shot.N:It's better than my driver's license photo.我真不喜欢这张照片嫌疑犯照片拍成这样已经不错了总比我驾驶证上的照片好点5、P:Guy steals $3.2 million in diamonds, And we get him because he can't resist a pretty face.N:Well, it happens to the best of us.N:What?P:You know what .N:No,I don't.P:Yes,you do.这家伙偷了价值320万的钻石却因为忍不住偷看一眼美女而被我们抓住我们中技术最好的都有这毛病看我干什么你自己知道不
我不知道不
你知道6、M:Hey, I'm just going through these FBI files.There is a terrifying amount of information here.How many shots from the knoll?Let's take a look. Did Elvis fake his own death?Ask the mystery box.我正在看这些联邦调查局的档案呢,这里面的信息真是多得惊人从knoll山上总共射来几颗子弹(肯尼迪被刺杀之地)让我们来瞧一瞧,Elvis(猫王)伪装了自己的死亡吗答案就在这个神秘的盒子里
第一季第八集1、M:If only there were some way to compare this to your life.N:I get it, moz. I'm a pawn.N:Your analogy lacks creative thinking.M:You're upset because it's accurate.M:See, Kate has reign over the entire board. while your movements are more...Restricted.如果非要用棋局来借喻你的人生的话[皇后吃掉了小兵]我知道,蚊子,我就是个小兵你的类比太没创意了你生气是因为我正中痛穴吧你看,Kate在棋盘上占有主导优势,而你的行动就更加...受限了2、M:Neal, everyone has a price. And Peter's been in the perfect position to control everything. I hate to give the suit credit, but he's smart.尼尔,人的正直是有底价的,彼得正站在控制所有人事最有利的位置,我讨厌称赞政府的人,但他真的很聪明3、N:I found my ring. It's Peter.M:I'm so sorry, man. I truly am.N:I don't understand why.M:He's a suit. this is what they do. 我找到戒指了,是彼得我很抱歉,兄弟,真的我不明白他是政府的人就会逢场作戏,这是他们的工作4、N:Just 'cause I don't like guns doesn't mean I can't use one.我只是不喜欢玩枪,不代表我不会玩5、N:Everyone assumed I took it, and I never corrected them.M:It did make you appear... superhuman.N:Image is everything.M:Now what?N:Now I find the music box.M:And steal it?....Welcome back.所有人都以为我偷了(音乐盒),我只是一直懒得解释因为这样会让你感觉超出常人吧一切皆是虚幻现在怎样我要找到那个音乐盒然后再偷回来吗?....欢迎回归本色
第一季第九集1、N:Good weekend?P:Great. New york won 4-3 in double overtime.P:How was the guggenheim?N:Excellent. I saw a rumination on the physicality of space and the nature of sculpture.P:Glad I missed it.N:Back at you.周末过得好吗很好,纽约队在双加时赛里以4比3获胜古根海姆博物馆怎么样棒极了,那儿有个叫"时间迷雾"的雕塑,融合表达了时空与雕塑的本质幸好我没去彼此彼此2、N:That's handy. Peter's gonna love this.M:Have I taught you nothing?这情报有用,Peter一定喜欢我都白教你了吗3、P:He's taking care of our bug problem.P:Is that a night-vision spotting scope?M:Oh, $50. Russian military surplus.P:Why do you have it?M:Well, the real question is, why don't you?他是来处理窃听器问题的那是夜视观测镜吗俄罗斯盈余军事物资,只要$50你怎么会有真正的问题是,你为什么没有呢4、E:So, um, you sure he won't try anything?N:Do you have any rare paintings or coins?E:No.N:You'll be okay.M:Is this Gorham silverware? It's rather unique.N:Maybe you should keep an eye on him.你保证他不会趁机顺点什么吧你有古董名画之类的东西吗没有那就没事这些戈勒姆餐具是纯银的吗?看上去挺特别的我想你还是盯着他点的好5、M:They open with black. Unusual. Symbolically making you virtuous white.这是黑子先下,很不寻常!象征你成为白色纯洁的那方6、M:I thought it was you. I figured you'd have the face of a mouth breather.You were supposed to deliver a very "sensitive" package to me at my house. Instead, you gave it to my mother! If she sees what's in that package... She's gonna take everything from me, man! The -- the free dinners, the free laundry, the free basement. You want me penniless in the street without a shirt?!就知道是你,我猜你就该长这幅傻模样。我那包裹那么特殊,你该送到我手上的,可你居然给了我老妈。要是她发现包裹里那玩意...她会整死我的,饭也不给我做,衣也不给我洗,还不让我用地窖,我一文不名,裸奔街头你就高兴了吗7、M:"All hope abandon, ye who enter here.""入此门者,舍弃希望" [出自但丁名诗]
第一季第十集1、N:The charity's called Hearts Wide Open.M:That is truly menacing.
If I made a horror movie,
I would definitely call it "hearts wide open."这个慈善机构叫做"把心敞开"真恐怖,如果我拍一部恐怖电影,那名字一定会叫《把心敞开》2、M:Already I don't trust this woman.N:Because she drove here?M:A new yorker who does not take the subway is not a new yorker you can trust.N:I don't take the subway.M:Precisely.我已经不信任这个女人了因为她开车过来的吗一个不乘地铁的纽约人是不值得信任的我也不乘地铁正好验证我的观点3、M:There's a reason most crimes happen at night --People can't see you!犯罪发生在晚上可是有原因的 —— 因为别人看不见你4、M:Since when am I a people person?N:Just do what I'd do.从什么时候开始,我成了一个交际高手了学我平时的样子就行5、P:You know what happened?N:It didn't end happily ever after?P:No, he took one. Right there.你知道后来怎么了吗主人公没有从此幸福美满是的,他挨了一枪,就在这6、N:Byrne vs. Bobby Fischer, 1956M:Very good. who won?N:Fischer. He sacrificed his queen on move 17.1956年拜恩对鲍比·菲舍尔那局非常正确,最后谁赢了菲舍尔,他在第17步牺牲了皇后7、N:Nice work, Moz. You can quit shaking now.M:I'm not acting. I hate hospitals. 装的真好, 蚊子,别抖了现在我没装,我是真讨厌医院8、N:Two lovers kissed, and the world stood still.....still......两个恋人亲吻了,世界静止了,止了......止了.....止了9、N:Peter, I've done so-o-o many worse things you don't even know about.P:Like what things?N:You remember the Antioch manuscripts?P:You took those? How?N:Carrier pigeons.N:Who cares? Look, Peter, that's not what's important.N:Before I go back,
you should know this.
Out of all the people in my life — Mozzie,
even Kate, you know — you're the only one. The only person in my life I trust.彼得,你不知道,我还做过好多好多更坏的事儿呢比如呢?记得那个安提俄克的手抄本吗你偷了那个!怎么偷的信鸽谁在乎啊,彼得,那不重要回去坐牢之前,我得告诉你件事,在我的一生中不管是蚊子,还是凯特,知道吗,你是唯一的一个,我一生中唯一信任的人。
第一季十一集1、N:That's a dead body.P:Yep.N:This doesn't really fall into my area of expertise, Peter. Murder isn't an intellectual pursuit, And I'm not really a dead-guy kind of guy, So...I'm gonna go.那是具尸体是的这可不是我的专长,彼得,高智商的人可不会热衷于谋杀,而我也不是很适应面对尸体,所以 .... 我还是闪吧2、N:He uses a Boaz Vaadia bust as a hat rack. .....I can't be here.他居然用波阿斯·瓦迪亚的半身雕像当帽子架......我呆不下去了
第一季十二集1、M:"Realists don't fear the results of their study."N:Then why don't you find me more favorable results, Dostoyevsky?真的现实主义者,敢于直面惨淡结果那你能给我找出点不惨淡的结果吗?陀思妥耶夫斯基2、N:A good mystery makes life interesting.M:You know the Chinese curse --"May you live in interesting times."N:You know that's the first of two curses.M:What's the other one?N:"May you find what you're looking for."神秘点生活才有乐趣嘛知道中国人怎么说吗?— 宁为太平狗,不做乱世人["乱"世谐义"有趣"]这话还有下文呢下句是什么乱世出英雄,披沙可拣金3、N:You like scavenger hunts?M:I've been known to uncover an easter egg or two in my time.你喜欢寻宝游戏吗想当年我可是叱诧风云的复活节彩蛋猎手4、N:Overreact much? What are you gonna do with tweezers?M:The shinobi ninja can fashion a weapon out of anything.N:You're not a ninja.M:That's exactly what I want you to believe.你也太反应过度了吧,而且你拿镊子干嘛忍者可以用任何东西当武器你不是忍者所以才会让你掉以轻心5、M:There's only one egg missing from our basket.万事俱备,只欠东风6、P:What makes you think I would break into any place with you and steal anything?N:No, we are not breaking in. You'll be shown around.N:And we're not stealing anything......of value.N:All I need are some wax shavings. It's like taking a lock of hair from the floor of a barbershop.P:Theft is theft.N:I'm a C.I., not an agent. I don't have the same restrictions. We can call this one a gray area.你凭什么觉得我会和你闯进一个地方然后偷里面的东西我们不是要闯进去
有人会带你参观我们也不会偷任何东西.......不偷值钱的我只是要一些蜡片而已,就像从理发店地板上拿一绺头发一样偷窃就是偷窃我只是顾问,又不是探员,我不用纠结职业道德问题,这个就叫盲点7、M:This is a lousy idea.N:Do it, Moz.M:These people don't take I.O.U.S.这个点子烂透了快点
蚊子他们可不收借条儿8、N:So, it was a two-birds, one-stone thing? Humiliate me, turn a hefty profit while you're at it?K:This is a moment I'll cherish --seeing you at your most desperate.所以这算是一石二鸟咯,从中牟取暴利 ,再顺便羞辱我这真是个经典时刻,看见你如此绝望地垂死挣扎9、K:Best two out of three.N:I'm counting the days.我们三局两胜再决输赢我拭目以待10、M:Did I miss Keller? Damn. I wanted to see him do the perp walk.N:Good news is he won't be bothering us for a while.M:How long is "A while"?N:Maybe long enough to finish our chess game.M:Okay, so, what's the bad news?N:You won't be drinking a million-dollar bottle of wine tonight.M:I'll live.N:You were right. I could use one less mystery in my life.M:Oh, I rescind that comment.我错过伸张正义的一幕了吗?讨厌!我就想看他被警察押走好消息是
他有一阵子烦不着我们一阵子是几阵子啊应该够我们下完棋了吧得,那坏消息呢你今晚喝不到价值100万美元的美酒了这没啥啦你说得没错,这辈子有一个迷题就够烦了好吧,我收回那句话
第一季十三集1、N:We just got the finger point.P:The double finger point.N:Must be serious.一阳指指我们了是二阳指那肯定是大事2、N:You're being paranoid.M:Paranoia is a skill, the secret to longevity.你太杞人忧天了杞人忧天是种技能,是长寿的小秘诀3、M:Oh, you professional thieves, so high-maintenance. I'm washing my hands of this.哼,你们是专业盗贼,一个比一个难伺候,我不搅这趟浑水4、N:And that is exactly what I'm going to tell my son when I explain to him why daddy lost his job. His daddy is a failure. I don't enjoy catering to rich guys who spend more on a bottle of courvoisier than I make in a year, but it's all I got. Who am I to think that I can do this job and raise a five-year-old all by myself? 当我儿子问起我怎么会丢掉工作,我难道也要这么跟他讲吗?他老爸就是个废物。我也不想对那些有钱人马首是瞻,他们喝杯干邑所花的钱比我一年挣的还多,但我就这点能耐,我没资格抱怨,只能辛苦工作,独自养活才5岁的孩子。5、M:So, now you've captured another one of my pawns.J:Parcheesi is just not your game.M:You mock me, but little do you know. You're just about to march into the teeth of my blockade.你又拿下我的一个兵卒吗双骰游戏不适合你少嘲笑我,你还没注意到吧, 你就要陷入我的重重包围了6、N:If there's anyone in the world who can find me, it's him.如果这世上能有人找到我,只有他7、N:Come on, man, you know I don't like guns. I really don't like unloaded guns.别这样,你知道我不喜欢枪,空膛枪我更讨厌8、M:I don't care what you're doing here. As a friend, I insist you pull the rip cord.N:I'm about to rob Edward Reilly.M:Well, surely you won't do this because you're not suicidal!N:Thanks for the pep talk.我不管你在这忙活什么,但作为朋友,我还是建议你带上后援我准备打劫爱德华·雷利你这么做简直就是自寻死路谢谢你给我打气9、M:I just said that to a guy who enjoys killing people with his bare hands.N:Keep it together, Moz.我居然敢吼一个以徒手杀人为乐的家伙别自乱阵脚,蚊子10、M:Oh, don't tell me how to keep a woman, blue eyes. Guys like you, with your million-dollar smile and your thick, perfect head of hair. You don't get it!别教我怎么留住女人的心,你个蓝眼睛的家伙,像你这样又迷人的笑容、头发浓密完美的人,你根本不理解我的苦衷11、M:That's the closest I've come to death this year.这是我今年最接近死神的一次12、N:You go halfway around the world chasing something, And the whole time, it's in your own backyard.为追寻它你绕遍半个地球,而至始至终,它都在你的后院里(众里寻它千百度,暮然回首,却在灯火阑珊处)
第一季十四集1、M:Look, I don't want to end my days in some underground prison, adopting cockroaches as pets.N:We're not talking about North Korea. It's the Italians, Moz.M:They do prison just fine. Ask Galileo.听着,我可不想再某个地底监狱,养小强当宠物度完余生又不是北朝鲜,只是意大利佬而已,蚊子那也不好住啊,看伽利略惨的2、M:You give Fowler the music box, and Kate comes running into your arms. You settle down, buy a fixer-upper, nd then join the P.T.A?N:Yeah.M:Neal, happily ever after isn't for guys like us.你把音乐盒交给Fowler,然后Kate就会奔回你怀抱,你们就买个房安定下来结婚生子,一起参加家长会了吗是啊Neal,完美结局不是给我们这种人准备的3、M:I feel like I should make a toast or something. We feel free when we escape, even if it be but from the frying pan into the fire -- Eric Hoffer.不如我先来个祝酒词,逃脱即自由,即便是从一个火坑跳到了另一个火坑。—埃里克·霍夫名言4、M:Remember that old chinese curse? N:May you live in interesting times.M:These certainly are interesting times.Remember the second half of that curse?N:May you find what you're looking for.还记得那句中国古语吗愿你生活的时代妙趣横生(宁为太平狗,不做乱世人)这是个太平的时代,还记得后半句吗愿你心中所想能美梦成真(乱世出英雄,披沙可拣金)5、N:Bcause you're the only one who could change my mind.因为只有你有能力让我回心转意
两天撸完第一季,就我这速度怎么也得给个赞吧!
感觉越往后Mozzie的经典语录越多啊!
补充点第一季第七集的N:Not many people are capable of this kind of work.P:What about you?N:If I were legally allowed within 50 feet of the right equipment, maybe.P:Let's talk to him. What is with you? You're like a kid on a sugar high.N:You don't understand. Tulane is a legend.P:Legend? No, don't oversell him.N:It's like you meeting Eilot Ness.不是谁都有能力做这种事的那你呢如果我能接近必要的器材五十码的话,可能吧现在去找他谈谈,你这是怎么了,就像个孩子见了糖一样兴奋你不懂,杜兰是个传奇传奇,太夸张了这就好像你要去见埃洛特·奈斯(美国著名执法官)P:He's a lawyer?M:You can check my university of Phoenix online degree.他是个律师你可以上网查我的菲尼克斯大学学位证书
第二季第一集1、P:How you holding up?N:They don't let me wear ties.P:Overrated.N:Food's as bad as I remember.P:Coffee?N:Instant.P:Oh, cruel and unusual.你怎么样他们都不让我打领带过时了 东西还是这么难吃有咖啡喝吗速溶的真残酷到变态啊(P叔说这话的时候肯定不会想到自己有一天也会体验这种生活)2、N:I got paperwork that proves it did.P:Yeah, and I've been reminded that you're one of the best forgers on the planet.我有文件可以证明它的存在是,有人提醒我了,你是世界上最好的造假者之一3、N:Peter offered me my old deal.M:The anklet?.....Tempted?N:I'm open to exploring my options.M:I can get you out of here, but it'll cost. It'll deplete most of your reserves.N:I can always get cash.Peter向我提议继续原来的交易脚铐追踪器么?
动心了?我准备看看还有什么选择我可以帮你逃出去,但是要付出点代价,这会把你所有的储备都耗尽的我总是能弄到钱的4、P:I hope you're not planning on walking with that.N:No law against thinking about it.你没指望能带着它一起走吧我这么想想又不犯罪5、P:Where are you?M:We had an agreed-upon protocol.P:Are you using a voice changer?M:You sit on the bench, open the Times to the international section. That's what we agreed on.P:Unbelievable. Get over here!M:It's your dime, suit.P:How's Neal doing?M:You spend just as much time with him as I do.P:I need him. I am counting on him. A lot of people are counting on him,and I don't need him going section 8 on me.M:He's not exactly forthcoming. Kate's only been dead two months. No one can snap back that fast.P:Are you telling me the two of you aren't looking into what happened at that airport?M:The question was, "how's he doing?" Not "what is he doing?"你在哪我们定过接头暗号你在用变声器吗你坐在长凳上,把时代周刊摊到国际版面,我们是这么约定的见鬼了,给我过来买报纸的钱算你头上 制服男Neal最近怎么样你与他在一起的时间和我与他在一起的时间差不多我需要他,我指望他,很多人都指望他了,我可不希望他因为精神恍惚搞出什么事情来他不是那种轻易表达情绪的人,Kate才去了不到两个月,没人能这么快恢复过来莫非你们两个不知道机场发生了什么你问的问题是“他怎么样”,又不是“他在干什么”6、M:I need a new nickname.N:Mozzie's not cutting it anymore?M:What about, um, the question or perhaps the skeptic?......Con man?N:Since when are you concerned with FBI cases?M:Uh, since you started spiraling into the dark place. And, as you may remember, I have colluded on a bank heist or two in my day.我需要一个新的昵称Mozzie不够好吗呃,昵称叫"问题"如何,又或者"怀疑论者",,,,"骗子"你什么时候开始关注FBI的案子的呃,自从你开始弃明投暗以后。你也许还记得,我曾经要在一天内谋划一场或两场银行抢劫7、M:What do you make of the "a"? I don't recognize the typeface.N:Forensics doesn't either. Hmm. Custom font.M:That speaks to a high degree of hubris.N:Mm-hmm. What do you think? The elongated slant... it could be a cyrillic influence.M:A bit of Russian? Mm-hmm.N:If you left a calling card, how would you sign it?M:I would never leave a card. It's way too brazen. 这个"a"是怎么做出来的,我不认得这个字体字体里没有,应该是自定义的这体现出主人极其的骄傲自大嗯 你怎么想,这里加长的斜笔可能是受了斯拉夫字体的影响有点俄罗斯风格,嗯如果是你留下了张名片。你怎么会去签字我从来不会留下什么名片,这太无礼了8、M:Be cruel to be kind.一时的残忍是长远的仁慈9、N:I didn't want to run anymore. If I'd gotten on that plane, If I'd gotten on that plane, it wouldn't have felt like freedom. Because it was an escape. You were right, Peter. I have a life here.我不想再逃亡,如果当时我上了那个飞机,仅管有了协议也不会是完全能让我自由的,因为那只是逃避,Peter你说得对,我在这里已经有了新生活10、M:I saw a mockingbird in the park. Then you say, "what color is the mockingbird?"P:I'm doing the newspaper thing. I'm not doing the stupid bird thing.P:Just tell me if he's gonna do anything stupid.M:I can't rat out my friend.P:It's to protect him.M:That's the same rationale that was used by the gestapo and the kgb.我在公园内看到了一只彷声鸟,这时你应该说,那彷声鸟是甚么颜色的我宁愿做报纸那套,也不会用这套愚蠢的鸟东西你要做的就是在他做蠢事之前通知我我才不会出卖我的朋友这是为了他好以前盖世太保和克格勃也是这么说的11、M:Though we cannot change the direction of the wind, we may adjust our sails.尽管咱们不能改变风的方向,但是咱们可以改改咱们自己的帆
第二季第二集1、N:You look exhausted.P:Oh, I don't sleep well when Elizabeth's out of town.N:Well, if her company keeps taking off the way it is, You can retire early and become a house husband.P:Because when you look at me, You see soap operas and light housework.你看起来憔悴极了呃 Elizabeth出差了 我就睡不好如果她的公司继续这么派她出差下去,你可以提前退休当一个家庭主夫了因为我在你眼中就是肥皂剧迷和家务狂人吗2、P:You've heard of him?N:I am politically aware. He's popular. Even Mozzie voted for him.P:Mozzie votes?N:More often than you'd think. Or would approve of.你听说过他吗我政治觉悟很高的,他很受欢迎,就连Mozzie也给他投过票Mozzie也投票 ?他的热忠诚程度远超于你想象,或者说 比你赞成的多多了3、N:Politicians were the original con men.
政客是一切骗子的老祖宗4、P:I can do bad cop.N:I've seen you do mildly irritated cop.我可以演坏警察我只见过你温柔地发发小火,演那种温和得让人烦躁的警察5、P:Caffrey, that's my newspaper.N:Relax. I'll give it back.P:Touch my crossword, And I will put you back behind bars.N:Oh, you do it in pen. I'm impressed.Caffrey 那是我的报纸放轻松,我一会就还给你你要是敢碰我的字谜填空,我就把你送回监狱去哇 你直接用钢笔写上去了啊,真厉害6、N:I finally get to be valedictorian.P:You weren't valedictorian?N:You have to graduate for that.D:We're giving you a 4.0 from harvard law.N:Harvard is so pedestrian.D:Don't let jones hear you say that.我终于当上了毕业典礼上的告别演说员了你不是毕业演讲代表么那得要毕业才能当我们给了你哈佛法学院4.0的成绩哈佛太一般了可别让Jones听到你这么说7、N:In today's world, rumor is truth.
当今世界 流言即真理8、N:I may have let you draw certain conclusions That weren't correct, but never an actual lie.虽说有时候我可能会误导你产生错误的结论,不过我从来都没真心骗过你9、M:It's only fair. We keep secrets from the suits all the time. Now they have their own. There's a certain universal synchronicity to it all.N:Spare me your "circle of life" crap.这很公平嘛,我们也一直藏着自己的秘密,不让制服男知道,现在你就让有他们有点自己的小秘密呗,宏观上说这就是宇宙的平衡同步性省省你那些"生命不息,循环不止"的废话10、M:"life is more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt, As opposed to a surprise party." P:Jimmy Buffet当你将捡破烂想象成惊喜派对时,生活就更容易了。Jimmy Buffet的话11、M:there are many things Of which a wise man might wish to be ignorant.P:Emerson.M:Very good.P:all of your quotes are getting on my nerves.Peter burke.有很多事情是聪明人不愿意知道(难得糊涂)爱默生的话不错嘛你的这些名言让我开始烦躁,Peter burke说的12、N:There is no way Peter had a mustache.D:For a month! It was amazing.N:I would have broken out of prison to see that.Peter绝对不可能留八字胡留了一个月呢,真不可思议我要是知道就越狱来看了13、N:Perception drives the reality .
现实来源于意识14、N:I expected more "Magnum, P.I."...And less super mario.我本来期待着看到"私家侦探马格侬"(美国80年代电视剧),而不是超级玛丽那样的
第二季第三集1、N:It is one of his seminal pieces.P:Is it a fad or talent that drives up the price?N:Don't try to understand the peculiarities of the pop-art market.P:Would you pay $4 million for that?N:"Pay"?P:Yeah. You're the wrong guy to ask.这是他具有重大影响力的作品之一是一时的风潮还是他的才华让这幅画这么值钱你就别想理解流行艺术市场的特色了你会花四百万买这幅画吗花钱好吧 我不应该问你这个问题的2、N:Do you mind? I need to check my street contacts.P:Calling Mozzie?N:He's good at this kind of thing.P:You sure he didn't do it?N:Slash and grab. Frame's too high.你可以回避一下么,我需要和我的线人联系打给Mozzie?他很擅长这方面的事你确定不是他干的吗割了画再偷走,镶框对于他也太高了3、P:You ever been on a campus?N:Not as a student.P:And yet you have three MBAs and two doctorates.N:Clearly something wrong with the system.P:Too bad you faked it. They could have made copies of you and filled up a frat house.你进过大学吗不是作为学生进的但你却有3个MBA学位和两个博士学位很显然 他们的系统出问题了太遗憾了,是你伪造的,他们应该复制你,然后组成个兄弟会4、N:Well, felony by proxy...you got to give him credit.借刀杀人 不着痕迹
你得承认他是有点本事的5、M:Understandably, my client does not trust the FBI. She has asked her lawyer to preside in her absence.P:Got a nice little practice going?M:I do all right.P:Helps when you're friends with criminals.我的当事人并不信任FBI,相信这不难理解,她要求她的律师在她缺席期间处理一切事务有个体面的小律师事务所啊还行罪犯朋友多,自然对业务有帮助
第二季第四集1、N:You're wearing an ascot.M:You know, the Duke of Windsor considered ascots the elegant morning wear.N:Great, if this were 1874...Or you were about to open that shackleton Brandy you intercepted.M:I'm not allowed to look debonair?N:You on your way to undercut that antiques dealer? Making your bookie pay for tea at the Carlyle?M:You know, this...what you're doing... uh, projecting your boredom with your humdrum,9:00-to-5:00 existence onto my day,where I am free to color outside the lines as I chooseN:Don't let me stop you, Picasso.你今天怎么想到戴方巾了你知道么,温莎时代的公爵们认为方巾是很优雅的晨间饰物好吧,如果这是在1874年,或是你要去打开截获的那瓶夏克顿白兰地(探险家夏克顿遗留在南极的百年威士忌)我怎么就不能穿的儒雅一点儿你是要去和那个古董贩子砍价,还是拿你赛马的赌金去凯雷集团喝杯茶知道不,你的所作所为,呃.....更加凸显了你对单调的朝九晚五的厌倦,而我却能享受炫彩生活每一天别让我打扰了您的兴致,毕加索先生2、M:Oh, uh, my friend is very claustrophobic. He could get violent.恩 呃 我的朋友有幽闭恐惧症,可能会变得很暴躁3、M:Do you know what the plot of "snap of the twig" is? It's about a girl who gets in too deep and ends up being kidnapped.N:This isn't the kind of case that Peter normally handles,M:They owe me, Neal. I have never even asked for one favor before.你知道那本小说《折断之枝》的情节是什么吗,是讲一个女孩探入敌人内部太深了,结果被绑架了这案子不属于Peter负责的范围他们欠我人情的,Neal,我从来都是无私奉献不求回报的4、M:You ever wonder why you've never been introduced? She meets you, and suddenly I become the quirky friend.你没想过为什么我从来不向她介绍你吗,我有自知之明,等她见了你,我就会突然间成了电灯泡了(与孔雀争奇斗艳,我必输无疑)5、M:Neal, I'll bet you a first-edition Faulkner that those two goons from the diner have a rap sheet from here to new Jersey.Neal,我拿一本初版福克纳小说跟你打赌,餐厅那两个家伙从这儿到新泽西一路都有案底6、N:Someone left a message in fingerprints.M:Gina. That's from "the harpist's revenge". N:Sal's. That's a cigar bar down by your chess club.有人用指印留了信(SAL'S)是Gina,这是从《竖琴手的复仇》里来的Sal's 好像是那个在你象棋俱乐部旁边的雪茄吧7、D:This little guy gets on at 19 but works the camera angles to avoid detection.J:And of course we know this little guy.P:I'm surprised he got this close to the office.这个小个子男人在19层进的电梯,但是站到了摄像头的死角以避免自己被拍到而且当然我们都认识这个小个子我很惊讶他居然敢离我们办公室这么近了8、P:What exactly is the nature of your relationship with Gina?M:Intellectual.
Ongoing.P:I hate to break it to you guys, but your girl, Gina, has a boyfriend.M:A version of me?你到底跟Gina什么关系?智力上的....文学上的....正在进行的持续中的关系我也不想打击你,但是你的Gina有男朋友了活脱脱另一个我嘛9、P:The "perfect exchange." When did you pull it off?N:A certain FBI Agent came into my life. I didn't get the chance.P:So it's hypothetical. What happens to the middleman?N:We didn't have one.所谓的完美交换,你们以前圆满完成过么某个FBI特工闯入我的生活,我就没机会去做了所以这一切都是假设,中间人最后会怎么样我们没有中间人M:Oh, damn it! There is no middleman!
哦,该死的,原来根本没有中间人的N:Yeah.We might want to rename the "perfect exchange."哎 我们需要给完美交换改名了10、M:It's goodbye, but we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.这是告别,但我们更期待青空之下,下一场疯狂的旅程(引自Jack Kerouac作品“在路上”)
第二季第五集1、N:Are we going to Montebello? The times food critic called it the best new restaurant in Manhattan. They practice molecular gastronomy. It's a revolution in fine dining where chefs use biochemistry to create new and exotic dishes.P:A grill works just fine for me.N:Every dish is a work of art. I'm surprised you chose Montebello. It's expensive.P:Oh, we're not eating there.N:Okay, Peter, this is like me taking you to Yankee stadium and then listening to the game in the parking lot.我们这是要去Montebello吗?时代周刊美食家说那是曼哈顿新开的饭店里最好的。他们倡导分子美食学,这是美食界的一次革新,大厨们用生物化学科技来创造出新颖又有异域风情的大餐烧烤就很适合我了每道菜都是艺术品,我对你选择Montebello感到很惊讶,那儿很贵的我们不是去那儿吃饭的Peter 这就像是我把你带到洋基体育场,却待在停车场听比赛一样2、P:Right now, we're on the same team, so play nice.N:She...P:No.N:I...P:Don't.N:But...P:Fine. -Good.现在我们在同一团队,所以表现好点可她 .....住嘴!但我.....别想!可是.....听话,要乖!3、N:Mr. Black's a lone wolf. Mitternacht soos?D:German chocolate.N:Not a fan of the bittersweet.Black先生是个独行狼,Mitternacht soos(德语)德国巧克力我可不喜欢苦味黑巧克力4、N:She put a gun in my face.
M:And cocked it?N:Yeah.M:You've come back from worse.她拿枪对着我还上膛了么是的大难不死必有后福5、N:Why are you still here?M:Oh, please, you're not a follower.N:Love your honesty.M:Truth is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.你还在这儿干啥你这收藏的酒比我的好多了欣赏你的诚实真实是睿智的前提6、N:His own tell-tale heart.S:Peter told me you would bring up the tell-tale heart.N:Oh, I'm glad my grasp of Gothic fiction is a source of amusement for you.他那小小的泄密之心啊(《泄密的心》爱伦·坡知名惊悚故事)Peter跟我打赌你绝对会引用这个书名的噢,很高兴我对哥特式小说的熟悉掌握成为了你快乐的来源
第二季第六集1、M:How often do I say "thank you"?N:Sarcastically?M:No.N:Rhetorically.M:Genuinely.N:I can't recall. Why?M:You've done... a lot for me. I wanted to say "thank you."我多久说一声“谢谢你”讽刺吗不是反问吗我是认真的我记不起来了,为什么突然这么问你为我做了很多,我想说谢谢2、P:you cheated, right?N:Peter, you insult me.P:there's no way you would have left it to chance.N:a true gambler never reveals his strategy.你作弊了, 对吧Peter 你侮辱我你可不相信运气的真正的赌神永远不会透露他的战略3、P:say something about your legs.N:ohh, god!........not fire! aah!hoo!.......no, not the cigarette butt!......aah, my leg.喊点跟腿有关的哦...天哪.....别用火....啊.....嗷.....不,别用烟蒂......啊....我的腿啊........4、N:you know, what this place needs is a espresso machine.P:well,that's a good idea. maybe we could dress up Jones as a pastry chef on Fridays.N:I suggest refinement. you make jokes.P:no, I'm serious. I think he'd look handsome with one of those floppy chef hats.N:it's called a toque.P:I know what it's called. and no espresso machine. I can't stand that steam sound.知道么,这地方差一台意式浓缩咖啡机恩 好主意,也许我们可以在周五的时候把Jones打扮成糕点师我建议高雅点,开什么玩笑不,我说真的,我觉得他带着一顶松软的厨师帽会看起来很帅的你说的松软厨师帽名字叫 toque我知道它叫什么,而且不会有意式浓缩咖啡机的,我受不了那个声音5、N:wow. that is bad.P:oh, it's awful.N:I'm gonna get an espresso.P:yeah, grab me one.哇,真难喝是啊,我都要吐了我要去拿杯浓缩咖啡恩,帮我也拿一杯
第二季第七集1、N:Now I understand the inappropriate relationship.P:There's a reason El prefers my working with a male c.I.现在我可以理解那不合适的关系了这就是为什么El更希望我和男性C·I一起工作2、N:People judge. I wish it weren't so, but people judge .By your cotton-poly blend. By your pleated khaki slacks. By your cellphone holster. But, Dan, you can wear whatever you want. You drive one because this car is...A transcendent experience. You ready for a test drive?人们以貌取人,我希望不是这样,但是人们确实以貌取人,从你不全棉衣服上 松弛的土黄色褶皱,从你的手机皮套。但是,Dan 你可以随心所欲地穿着,你开是因为这款车(兰博基尼)给你一种从未体验过的感受,准备好试驾了吗3、P:My c.I. Is more than just my entrance into the criminal world. He's the one I turn to when I need help.我的线人不止是我进入罪犯世界的入场券,每次需要帮助时我都会去找他4、N:Sorry I'm late.M:So, they conscripted your saturdays. Go, FBI.N:Found anything?M:Not yet. But the reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.N:It's been a while since you quoted Einstein. Means you're in a groove.M:Well, "great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weaker minds."很抱歉我来晚了他们就这样占用了你的假日,努力吧,FBI有什么发现暂时还没,但是时间存在的唯一意义 就是任何事都不可能(没有时间的流逝而)立刻实现你已有一段时间没有引用爱因斯坦的话了,意味着你最近挺快活啊好吧,“伟大人物经常会受到懦弱世俗的强烈反对”(爱因斯坦名言)5、P:I need to actually hot-wire a lamborghini murciélago roadster.N:I mean, it's a half-million-dollar lamborghini. You can't just tap two wires together and fire up the engine. You need the key.N:Is Franklin talking to Rebecca? Is this a C.I.-Off?我需要短路点火一台兰博基尼蝙蝠跑车那是50万美元的兰博基尼,你不可能就把俩线轻轻一对就想点着火,你得有密码Franklin是在跟Rebecca通话么?所以这是线人大比拼吗P:My c.I. Beat your c.I.
还是我的线人厉害吧F:Yeah, well, mine's out of practice.
好吧,我那位已经生疏了6、M:I knew this day would come. The hunter has become the hunted.P:Where are we going?M:Somewhere no suit has ever gone...Nor shall ever go again.P:You're a buddhist?M:I don't subscribe to labels. Don't think this is my only safe house.One of many.I call it Tuesday.P:Why?M:Because I'm usually here on wednesdays.我就知道会有这一天的,抓贼的变成了被抓的我们要去哪儿啊某个FBI没有去过的地方,也不会有FBI再次去你是一个佛教徒么我不给自己下定义,别以为这是我唯一的安全基地,它只是其中之一,我把它叫做星期二为什么因为通常来说我星期三会来7、M:Excuse me,you can show a little respect for the man who's harboring two fugitives. You have no idea what bringing you here is doing to my chi.P:I'm sorry, mozzie.Thank you for your hospitality. M:Well, in that case...Mi casa is "suit" casa.抱歉,麻烦你们给我这个藏匿两个逃犯的人一点尊重好不,你根本不知道带你们来这儿对我这里的”气场”有什么影响非常抱歉 mozzie 对于你的好客我表示非常感谢好吧,这样的话,我的家就是FBI探员的家了8、E:Is my husband okay?M:He told me to tell you,"azaleas"E:good.That means he's okay.M:My safe word is "bread basket."E:Actually, mozzie,that's two words.M:Exactly.我老公现在还好吧他叫我告诉你 "azaleas"很好,那说明他还安全我代表安全的字是面包篮子事实上 mozzie 那是两个字了确实9、E:So, Thursday has a view, huh?M:To say Thursday has a view is like saying the hubble telespehas a magnifying glass. It has the most spectacular cityscape our fair city has to offer. has a magnifying glass.嗯,星期四的视野不错,是吧说它视野好就好像是说哈勃望远镜的镜头不错,它有着我们美丽城市所呈现出最壮丽的城市景观10、N:Thanks for playing last night, moz.M:Oh, the follow-the-leader stuff? That was child's play.感谢你昨晚的帮忙,moz哦,那“跟随领袖”的游戏,小菜一碟
第二季第八集1、P:That's why I'm sending someone in undercover to the company.N:I know a bit about corporate culture, so...P:Sit down.N:Well, if I'm not going in, who is?P:Peter Lassen, CPA, at your service.N:In some alternate universe,you'd be wearing power ties, doing power lunches, flying corporate jets.P:Doubt we'd have ever met.N:Well, maybe. Under different circumstances.P:Well, that's true. ou might have robbed the company. N:Yep.所以我要派人到这公司卧底我对公司文化略知一二,不如...乖乖坐着除了我还能有谁去呀Peter Lassen,注册会计师,为您效劳也许在另一个时空里,你的生活衣履翩翩、觥筹交错
,坐着私人飞机满世界跑那我们可能就无缘相遇了难说吧,世事难料,可能在别的情况下美丽地邂逅呢那倒是,你有可能抢了我的公司 没错2、N:We all want the same thing, OK. Now, if we can come together...
"Together"
the key word...we can move forward.M:Look, if I'm gonna spend my time working with lady suit, it'd better be worth it.D:And if I'm gonna spend my precious time supervising your pocket-sized pal, he better watch what he says.M:I already have one fed in my life.D:And I've got plenty of crooks in mine.N:Please.咱们的目标一致,只有咱们一起努力,注意关键是“一起”,咱们才能调查下去听着,如果非要我浪费时间和制服女郎共事,最好是物有所值如果非要占用我宝贵的时间去监管你这位小矮个大叔,他最好注意他的措辞
我生活中已经有一个联邦探员了我生活里也已经有很多骗子了
我求求二位了3、M:You will meet me with all the pertinent files at a time and place of my choosing. I will contact you via express courier. You will receive a package. In that package will be a sonnet giving clue to our rendezvous point.你把所有相关资料收集好了再来找我,见面时间和地点由我来定,我会通过特快专递和你联系,你会收到一个包裹,包裹里会有一首十四行诗,诗里暗藏着我们集合地点的线索4、D:Are you ready yet?M:I have a process. I didn't even get to write my sonnet yet.D:You have O.C.D.M:Uh, some might call it highly attentive.你还没准备好啊人家有既定流程的,我连十四行诗都没写呢你有强迫症吧你我比较喜欢高度专注这种说法5、N:Hey. All right, let's make this quick. I need to get back to the office.M:First week, and you're already a corporate shill? My condolences on your recently departed integrity.N:How'd it go with Diana?M:I saw some sheet music in her briefcase.N:Maybe she's learning the violin.M:It was Mozart's "Piano Sonata no. 2 in 'f'" from 1775. The only way she would know it's Mozart is if she's heard it.N:Peter trusts Diana. And I trust him.好吧,我们得快点说,我还要回办公室刚上班一个星期,你就成了个企业的托了吗,沉痛哀悼你那刚逝去的正义感呐和戴安那边结果如何我在她的公文包里发现了乐谱也许她在学小提琴那是莫扎特1775年的F大调钢琴奏鸣曲,她既然知道是莫扎特的曲子,只可能是她亲耳听过彼得信任戴安娜,而我信任彼得6、"Give me the facts, and I will give you the law."你给我讲事实,那我就给你讲法律(法网恢恢
疏而不漏)"Every man makes his own fortune with a good decision." The politician Caecus.人可以掌控命运,只要你做出明智选择,政治家Caecus的话"Every man is an artisan to his own fortune."(Faber est suae quisque fortunae.)人的命运掌握在自己手中7、N:Hello?M:Are you sitting down?N:What is it, Moz?M:Sitting or standing?N:Standing.M:Then you better hold on to something. I did some additional checking. Peter knows Diana has the box. I didn't want to say anything until I was sure. But the trail for the box just goes cold with him. Neal, there can't be any other explanation.喂你现在坐着吗怎么了,蚊子你是坐着还是站着站着那你最好扶稳了我又做了调查,Peter知道音乐盒在Diana手里,不百分百确定我也不会这么说,但音乐盒的线索都指向了Peter,Neal,就只有这一种可能了8、P:There are more important things in life than a nice view. Like having people in your life you care about.
I don't wanna imagine that I'd be without those people.
I like the man I am.生活中有比奢华更重要的事,比如那些你生命中在乎的人,我无法想象没有他们会怎样,我喜欢我现在的样子9、N:No more secrets, Peter.
从今往后,开诚布公,Peter.P:No more secrets.
我发现我越整理越多了,本来最开始准备只选一些Neal和Mozzie经典的对话,现在一些其他人有趣的对话也被我搬上来了,这纯粹是自己给自己找事,加大工作量啊!
第二季第九集1、P:You think Mozzie can do this?N:Oh, he is a savant when it comes to things like this.P:Rain man. I get it.N:You should see him with a Rubik's cube.P:Probably can do it with his feet, right?N:30 seconds, socks on or off.P:This is the single greatest day of his life.N:Yep. All the conspiracy theories have come true.让蚊子做这事能靠得住么放心吧,这方面他是行家"雨人"嘛,我懂的你真该看看他是怎么玩转魔方的他能用脚玩,是吧30秒复原,穿不穿袜子都一样那今天岂不成了他人生中最美好的一天是啊,所有阴谋理论终于付诸现实了2、P:Any idea what kind of code it is?M:Sounds could correspond to numbers, wavelengths.N:Pala's discovery of hidden music in "The last supper."M:Runescape's encoded flute solo!P:Don't forget "Close encounters."M:Geographical coordinates encoded...In five tones.
Very good, suit.P:Clearly we're in good hands.知道这是什么类型的密码么听起来和数字、波段有关帕拉在《最后的晚餐》里发现的隐藏的乐谱《Runescape》里编码的长笛独奏曲(欧美流行网游)别忘了“亲密接触”是啊,把地理方位编译成五种音节,很不错嘛,探员叔看来我们确实找着行家了3、N:But Peter always tries to find a diamond in the rough.M:So you want to create a diamond for him to find.N:Exactly. If we can forge a case file linking the silver thefts, he won't be able to resist it.M:And then he'll think he found the case himself. It's brilliant!彼得总想从里边挖出些大案所以你就想捏造个案子放里面让他发现没错,如果我们伪造一个银器盗窃案,他绝对会中招而且他会认为是他自己发现了这案子,太有才了4、M:Uh, your file's a tad too nice to have been floating around the bureau.N:So we age it. Just like a painting.M:Get in the mind of the file. Live the life of the file. Hear the pulse of the file!你这份文件看着太新了,不像在局里转了好几圈的样子所以我们要做旧,就像伪造假画一样深入文件的思想,亲历文件的旅程,倾听文件的脉搏5、M:Additive code...Morse, Baudot...Set theory, logarithmic, and geographic --Every kind of cipher. Unless, um...附加码、摩斯码、鲍多码、集合论、对数、地理学,只要能想到的,所有类型的密码都试了6、M:Suit, we have a code red.P:Now is not the time, Mozzie.M:It's a dark day when I turn towards the system instead of recoiling.P:Just spit it out!M:Remember when you asked me to tell you if Neal was gonna do something stupid? Well, I regretfully report...that he's out of his anklet. But that's not the "stupid" Part. He's got a gun.制服探员, 红色警报我现在没空,蚊子这如此黑暗的一天,让我不再畏惧政府,勇敢的拿起了电话有话快说记不记得你说过如果尼尔要做什么傻事就及时通知你,我很遗憾地向你报告,他卸下脚环了,但这还不是最"傻"的,他身上有枪
第二季第十集1、P:How'd you stay ahead of me when I was after you? And don't say good looks and charm.N:Aliases. I had several.P:I kept burning them.N:And I kept making new ones.我抓你那会,你是怎么保持领先我一步的的,别和我来面如潘安、风姿绰约这一套伪造身份,我有很多我可是见一个毁一个那我就不断弄新的呗2、N:The bullet missed your heart by two millimeters.M:That's because I don't have a heart.N:Oh, well, look at the bright side. You're not dead.M:I know. It's worse. I'm in the system.N:Not exactly.M:"Ivan Bliminse"? Invisible Man? That's apropos.子弹差2毫米就打中你心脏了那是因为我没有心好吧,往好点的方面想,你还没死我知道,这样更糟,我被登进系统里了也不尽然"伊万·布莱明" ,“隐形人”吗(科幻小说),还真合适3、N:Mozzie's awake.P:That's great. How's he doing?N:He quoted Nietzsche to a nurse. He's gonna be okay.蚊子醒了太好了,他怎么样了他刚对护士引用尼采的话,我想应该没事4、P: No.N:Come on, Peter.P:No.N:They have this whole --P:No. No, the FBI is not gonna pay for your combat training.N:Think about what I could do for you guys if I knew how to fight.P:No, I'd rather not. New York is safer if Neal Caffrey is lacking in at least one skill set.N:Okay, what about self-preservation?P:No, you've done pretty well with the whole running-away thing. It suits you. Get a dog.N:Can I borrow Satchmo?P:No, you can't borrow Satchmo.不行拜托嘛,Peter那也不行他们什么都有...绝对不行,FBI才不会为你的搏击课买单想想我学会搏击后能帮你们多大的忙我情愿不往那方面想,Neal Caffrey少项技能,纽约城的安全更有保障那学自我防卫都不行了撒丫子逃跑你已经练得炉火纯青了,那才是你风格,实在不行就弄条狗那把你的Satchmo借我不给5、M:When this is finished, I'm retired.N:Okay, you know, deathbed epiphanies aren't your style.M:I betrayed everything I believe in.N:What are you talking about?M:I narc'ed! I was the one who told the suit you were going after Fowler! I was serious. The reason the bullet missed my heart is because I don't have one!N:You told Peter?M:I'm a Judas, a turncoat, a quisling!N:Thank you. If you hadn't, Moz... I might have killed Fowler. And Fowler didn't kill Kate.这一切结束后我就金盆洗手临终悔悟改邪归正可不像你的作风我背叛了我信仰的一切你说什么我出卖了你,是我通知探员叔你在找Fowler,说真的,子弹没打中我心脏是因为我这人根本就没良心是你告诉彼得的我出卖朋友,我是犹大,是叛徒,是卖国贼谢谢,要不是因为你,我可能已经杀了Fowler,可Fowler不是害死Kate的凶手6、N:Before you get your badge back,there is a seven-man con that I have been meaning to --P:No. The Burke seven is hereby disbanded.N:We made a good team. Oh, come on. Admit it -- you enjoyed yourself.P:A good con never admits to anything. Oh. You taught me that.在你拿回警徽之前,这个诈骗七人组,我合计着...不,Burke七人组正式解散我们可是完美组合,拜托,你就承认吧,你也玩得很开心一个精明的骗子从不承认任何事,这是你教我的吧
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 we can t stop下载 的文章

随机推荐