联系我时,请说明是在中国安防展览网上看到的,谢谢
主营产品:进口传感器,编码器,开关,电机,阀门,SIEMENS
主营业务:进口编码器,传感器,siemens SIMTAC PLC
进口传感器,编码器,开关,电机,阀门
该商家其它产品
其它商家同类产品
您是不是在找求翻译!!!!在线等!急!真急!_百度知道
求翻译!!!!在线等!急!真急!
如果这些国家的土地不肥沃:“妈妈。女儿经常天真地问,甚至每天他们要与饥饿作斗争。还有的宁愿失去自由成为奴隶,善良的中国人都会帮助他们的。为了摆脱饥饿,为什么他们的政府不用化学肥料来增加粮食产量或种有机粮食来供应给这些非洲的儿童呢,有些家庭甚至拿住的房子与别人交换粮食!翻译成英文。】这段求翻译。”而我的回答总是无法让她满意?如果这样,他们就能吃饱甚至得到营养。我只能告诉她可以确定的是无论是什么代价,很急,翻译器的再见_(【令我八岁的女儿困惑的是非洲很多国家的孩子过着很穷的生活
提问者采纳
I could never give her a good answer. Some African families would exchange their shelter for some foodWhat confuses my eight-year-old daughter is that many children in African countries are living in extreme poverty and they struggle from starvation, if the countries don'Mom. I could only tell her that the kind-hearted Chinese people will always help them regt have much rich soils. My daughtt the governments use fertilizers or produce organic food to imcrease food supply to the children. Some may even want to become a servant for additional food.&quot, &quot, the children would not be starved and may get sufficient nutrients? If they do so, why don&#39, naively
提问者评价
炒鸡感谢(。・∀・)ノ゙
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
My eight year old daughter puzzled that many chlidern who live in Africa even
have to fight with hunger every day . In order to get rid of hunger, some families even took the house with others in exchange for food.Others would rather lose freedom as slaves.My daughter often ask me in naive,&Mother, if the land is not fertile, why does their government need not to use chemical fertilizers to increase food production so that to supply food for these children in Africa?If so, they will be able to eat or even get nutrition enough.But my answer never let her meet.I can only tell her what it is to be sure that whatever the price the good Chinese will help t...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁vid=7hwGMGEb78M&type=qq|**8-86820-1
/ 『手绘制』Tales of smooooch・∨・
各种奔跑的小老鼠们,我已经被彻底萌杀了。。。(原曲:smooooch・∀・) by CSアーチャーC娱士EXTREMEVSampamp65439ampamp8704ampamp65439o彡-游戏视频-搜狐视频
C娱士EXTREMEVSampamp65439ampamp8704ampamp65439o彡
视频介绍:
推荐出品人
游戏热播榜

我要回帖

更多关于 wd8704reg 的文章

随机推荐