团队网站现在可使用以下哪个功能与 exchange 更紧密系统集成团队

Microsoft SharePoint&Exchange成功案例――联想(Lenovo)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Microsoft SharePoint&Exchange成功案例――联想(Lenovo)
||文档简介
微软中国官方百度文库平台|
总评分0.0|
&&微​软​多​个​部​门​通​力​合​作​,​并​与​亚​太​区​及​总​部​的​专​家​成​立​了​虚​拟​团​队​,​从​F​i​l​e​n​e​t​到​S​h​a​r​e​P​o​i​n​t​,​联​想​全​球​文​档​管​理​系​统​顺​利​迁​移​;​ ​E​x​c​h​a​n​g​e​代​替​N​o​t​e​s​,​成​为​联​想​下​一​代​企​业​邮​件​系​统​;​全​球​P​R​M​系​统​助​力​联​想​开​拓​海​外​新​兴​市​场​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Exchange Server成功案例――Scripps Networks Interactive_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Exchange Server成功案例――Scripps Networks Interactive
||文档简介
微软中国官方百度文库平台|
总评分0.0|
&&S​c​r​i​p​p​s​ ​N​e​t​w​o​r​k​s​ ​I​n​t​e​r​a​c​t​i​v​e​ ​员​工​需​要​依​靠​ ​M​i​c​r​o​s​o​f​t​ ​托​管​解​决​方​案​来​实​现​日​常​的​电​子​邮​件​沟​通​。​该​公​司​参​加​了​ ​M​i​c​r​o​s​o​f​t​ ​O​f​f​i​c​e​ 6 ​快​速​部​署​计​划​,​员​工​们​都​很​喜​欢​使​用​ ​M​i​c​r​o​s​o​f​t​ ​O​u​t​l​o​o​k​ 00​ ​和​ ​M​i​c​r​o​s​o​f​t​ ​E​x​c​h​a​n​g​e​ ​O​n​l​i​n​e​ ​所​提​供​的​新​功​能​来​管​理​自​己​的​收​件​箱​。​它​还​计​划​运​用​ ​M​i​c​r​o​s​o​f​t​ ​L​y​n​c​ ​O​n​l​i​n​e​ ​来​实​现​沟​通​平​台​标​准​化​。​通​过​使​用​ ​O​f​f​i​c​e​ 6 ​和​ ​M​i​c​r​o​s​o​f​t​ ​O​f​f​i​c​e​ 00​,​员​工​们​将​有​机​会​运​用​最​新​的​消​息​与​沟​通​功​能​来​提​高​生​产​力​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢降低存储成本Symantec NetBackup(TM) 7_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
降低存储成本Symantec NetBackup(TM) 7
上传于||文档简介
&&降​低​存​储​成​本​
​
​S​y​m​a​n​t​e​c​ ​N​e​t​B​a​c​k​u​p​(​T​M​)​ ​7
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢A communication protocol, describing the exchange of messages between multiple parties.
一种通信协议,描述多方间的消息交换
The rules for the exchange of messages remain the same for both forward and reverse message paths.
对于转发消息路径和反向消息路径来说,消息交换规则是相同的。
For our purposes, the key to keep in mind is that, compared to a system based on the exchange of messages using JMS, integration using JCA is more tightly coupled.
对于我们来说,要记住的关键一点是,与基于使用JMS 进行消息交换的系统相比,使用JCA 进行的集成耦合得更紧密。
When the client wants to begin an exchange of messages with the server, it first contacts the STS and establishes a context.
当客户机想要开始与服务器交换消息时,它首先会联系此STS并建立上下文。
The HSB uses the popular XML format for interoperable exchange of messages.
HSB使用通用的XML格式相互交换消息。
interaction between people and systems that is primarily through the exchange of messages with reliability that is appropriate for the intended uses and purposes.
人员和系统之间的交互主要是可靠的(适合于计划中的使用及目的)信息交换。
JMS is transactional as far as the exchange of messages goes, but the exchange and processing occurs in separate transactions.
只要消息交换在进行,JMS就是事务性的,但交换和处理发生在相互分开的事务中。
An instance sequence diagram describes a single possible exchange of messages between two instances.
实例序列图描述了两个实例之间可能发生的单一消息交换。
A gateway queue manager facilitates the exchange of messages between device queue managers and MQ servers.
网关队列管理器方便了设备队列管理器和MQ服务器之间的消息交换。
Choreography is a collaborative effort focused on exchange of messages.
动作是一个重点在于信息交换的协作过程。
In this way, driven by the voluntary and explicit exchange of messages, threads can communicate in a way that is relatively easy to reason about.
通过这种自动而显式的消息交换方式,线程可以由一种相对容易理解的方式来通讯。
Chat, an instant exchange of messages, is another instance of cooperating code, where the application both transmits and receives data from a peer.
另一个例子是即时交换消息的聊天系统,其中有两个对等的应用程序相互收发数据。
The Americans and the Japanese conducted a completely secret exchange of messages.
美日双方在完全保密的情况下互相交换了信件。
Business processes specified via BPEL prescribe the exchange of messages between web services.
通过BPEL指定的业务流程规定了Web服务之间的消息交换。
third installment of this column, Graham examines the behavior of SOAP's exchange of messages on-the-wire and explains how it works.
在这个专栏的
第3部分 中,Graham详细介绍了SOAP在线上交换信息的行为并解释了它是怎样工作的。
When the blogger, Christopher Soghoian, sensibly asked who was paying them to do so, they refused—again in writing—to say, whereupon Mr Soghoian published their exchange of messages.
当博客作者ChristopherSoghoian明智地问起是谁在花钱做这件事,他们再次以书面形式表示拒绝告知,随后Soghoian先生公布了他们文字沟通的细节。
Time management is an important set of service. RTI provides these services to coordinate federates' time advance and the exchange of messages between federates.
其中时间管理是一类很重要的服务,是为了保证正确地实现成员间仿真时间的协调推进和数据交换。
Viewed from this perspective, translation shouldn't set its goal merely as an exchange of messages, but should aim, instead, for the incommunicable dimensions of language.
从这个角度来看,翻译的目标,不应仅是两种语言之间语意的转换,应该设定为展现语言中无法传递的部分。
In a network, the exchange of messages and responses , with one exchange usually involving a request for information and a response that provides the information.
网络中报文和响应的交换过程,一次交换通常包括对信息的一次请求和对提供信息的一次响应。
Seconds later, she saw a rapid almost electric exchange of messages in sign language between Dhruv and his team.
几秒钟后,她看到Dhruv与他的团队用快如闪电般的手语传递信息。
These features allow engineers to visualize problems in the exchange of messages between the various devices and quickly solve them.
这些特点允许工程师在通讯的交换和多种设备间显现问题,以便快速地解决问题。
America and Japan conducted a completely secret exchange of messages.
在完全保密的情况下互相交换了信件。
In such circumstances, an exchange of verbal messages is possible-but not a conversation.
在这样的状况下,交换语言信息是可能的,但是不可能对话。
Secure conversations involve the exchange of multiple messages and use a Security Context Token (SCT) to ensure security.
安全对话涉及到多条消息的交换,并且使用安全上下文令牌 (SCT)来确保安全性。
The exchange of electronic messages - control and data - across a network. Traffic capacity is measured in bandwidth; traffic speed is measured in bits per unit of time.
电子报文(含控制信息和数据)通过网络的交换。通信能力用带宽来度量;通信速度用单位时间内传输的比特数来度量。
Secure conversations involve the exchange of multiple messages, and use a security context to ensure security.
安全对话涉及到多条消息的交换,并且使用安全上下文来确保安全性。
Secure conversations involve the exchange of multiple messages, and use a security context to ensure security.
安全对话涉及到多条消息的交换,并且使用安全上下文来确保安全性。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 持续集成百人团队建立 的文章

随机推荐