新手学习ruby mine遇到问题,不能调试。debase gem怎么安装?请大神不吝赐教。或加我好友。麻烦了。

【大神破解】JetBrains RubyMine 8.0.3(含:注册机序列号)|百度云|百度网盘|资源|下载|-奥学网
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
() () () () () () () () () () () () () () ()
【大神破解】JetBrains RubyMine 8.0.3(含:注册机序列号)
「你还想找」
欢迎加入『奥学网』,让自学改变你的世界!
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
本帖最后由 Love☆Power 于
19:16 编辑
_medium.jpeg (14.96 KB, 下载次数: 0)
19:15 上传
& && & RubyMine 是一个全新的为Ruby 和 Rails开发者准备的IDE ,RubyMine是建立在IntellJ IDEA平台之上,提供所有必须的IDE功能,比如编辑,调试工具等!
JetBrains RubyMine 8.x | 187.27 MB
  最聪明的Ruby和Rails IDE。提高生产力为各类Ruby项目和前沿技术与的RubyMine,一个强大的IDE与智能编码援助和先进的测试和调试功能。 SmartCode的RubyMine的编辑器提供Ruby和Rails,JavaScript和CoffeeScript的,雇员再培训局和HAML,CSS,萨斯少,更有一流的支持。
  为什么的RubyMine?
  与智能编辑工作速度更快
  的RubyMine了解您的项目,并帮助您更有效地生产高质量的代码,这要归功于语法错误和高亮,代码格式化,智能代码完成,强大的导航和快速的文档。
  检测和消除代码味道
  支持的RubyMine与代码检查核实Ruby和Rails代码为多种类型可能出现的错误和代码味道最佳社区的做法,并提供对即时与快速修复选项的改进。但自动重构安全帮助清洁你的代码,并保持它更易于维护。
  享受微调工作区
  在的RubyMine可以快速使自己在家里,可定制的配色方案,键盘方案,你在一个屋檐下需要促进生产力发展的工具。用你喜欢的VCS,码头,滑道和IRB控制台,耙等工具的工作 - 就在IDE中。
  测试与调试高兴
  测试框架被用的RubyMine编码辅助,具体的测试代码检查,便捷的测试运行器的用户界面支持。有一个漂亮的一个高级的图形调试器,完全可定制的用户界面保持它的所有功能在您的指尖:智能断点,手表和堆栈,表达式计算器和更敬业的意见。
  留在刀刃上
  与RubyMine的最现代和流行的Ruby和web开发技术效果很好。享受红宝石2.1和2.2和Rails 4.1和4.2,西纳特拉,RubyMotion一流的支持,反应,AngularJS,等等。
 百度云 / Download(回复可见):
  Sorry, The following hidden content members only.  
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
上一篇:下一篇:
最新回复:
width:100%">
南无阿弥陀佛……
(*@ο@*) 哇~
支持一下吧&&
宁愿选择放弃,不要放弃选择。&&
没有纯表情回复哦!~~~亲!
偶啥时才能熬出头啊.&&
一座山,两米高!
这样的帖子,不顶说不过去啊&&
回个帖子支持一下!
金粉闪亮小编
金山卫士红围巾
金山卫士资深围巾
“金粉是家”联盟团队一员
忠实金山会员
最拉风人物
举办活动:最拉风人物
病毒包最佳奉献奖
测试小分队
评测团队奖励
热爱美食奖
授予你最佳吃货
VIP8.me用户专属
Xtreme-aesthetic Design
& 2012~Now 6SO.SOUnable to debug in RubyMine 4.5 using Ruby 1.9.3 - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.3 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
My apologies for the length of the question, but I want to make it clear I am not making any stupid mistakes!
So, I am struggling to get debugging working in RubyMine 4.5 using Ruby 1.9.3, my steps are as follows:
Fresh (i.e. having removed all previous ruby and gem directories) install of Ruby 1.9.3, Ruby Gems, DevKit and Rails (following ) - that works fine.
I then try to begin working with my team's ruby code. I open up the directory in RubyMine (remembering first to delete the .idea directory) and am prompted to run bundle install which I do (from console) as requested. This completes successfully. Restart RubyMine.
I then ensure Ruby is working: Tools > IRB Console > puts "test" #test =& nil - Works
I now try the debugger (SHIFT + F9) and see the message:
The gem ruby-debug-base19x required by the debugger is currently not installed. Would you like to install it?"
I click cancel and check my Gemfile, the only ones related to debugging present are:
# Debugging
gem 'debugger'
#gem 'ruby-debug-base19', :require =& false
#gem 'ruby-debug19', :require =& false
gem 'ruby-prof', :require =& false #, :git =& 'git:///wycats/ruby-prof.git'
Looks like we have debugger in favour of ruby-debug. Reading , however, it seems debugger is not sufficient. I need to install ruby-debug-base19x. So, following , I comment out debugger from Gemfile and run
gem install ruby-debug-base19x --pre
gem install ruby-debug-ide --pre
Which run fine, so I add
gem 'ruby-debug-base19x', '0.11.30.pre10'
gem 'ruby-debug-ide', '0.4.17.beta14'
to my Gemfile, and run a bundle install from the console.
Finally, i open the debugger inside RubyMine (SHIFT + F9). And puts "test" #test =& nil works again. So i try double clicking in the gutter of my script to create a breakpoint, RubyMine pauses for a second and then i get:
D:\Ruby\Ruby193\bin\ruby.exe -e $stdout.sync=$stderr.sync=load($0=ARGV.shift) D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/ruby-debug-ide-0.4.17.beta14/bin/rdebug-ide --dispatcher-port 55451 --port 55452 -- S:/code/account_groups/script/rails console
Fast Debugger (ruby-debug-ide 0.4.17.beta14, ruby-debug-base 0.11.30.pre10) listens on 127.0.0.1:55452
D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/debugger-1.1.4/lib/ruby_debug.so: warning: already initialized constant VERSION
5992: Exception in DebugThread loop: undefined method `errmsg' for #&Debugger::ControlState:0x2a2f3e8&
Backtrace:
D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/debugger-1.1.4/lib/ruby-debug/command.rb:160:in `errmsg'
from: D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/debugger-1.1.4/lib/ruby-debug/commands/breakpoints.rb:81:in `execute'
from: D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/ruby-debug-ide-0.4.17.beta14/lib/ruby-debug-ide/ide_processor.rb:89:in `block in process_commands'
from: D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/ruby-debug-ide-0.4.17.beta14/lib/ruby-debug-ide/ide_processor.rb:86:in `catch'
from: D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/ruby-debug-ide-0.4.17.beta14/lib/ruby-debug-ide/ide_processor.rb:86:in `process_commands'
from: D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/ruby-debug-ide-0.4.17.beta14/lib/ruby-debug-ide.rb:160:in `block in start_control'
Process finished with exit code 0
I have also tried using a backup copy of the code and following the same steps, i also get the following error when trying to load up the debugger:
Uncaught exception: cannot load such file -- ruby-debug
D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.6/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:251:in `require'
D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.6/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:251:in `block in require'
D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.6/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:236:in `load_dependency'
D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.6/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:251:in `require'
S:/code/account_groups_so/lib/systematic-online/r_spec_runner.rb:5:in `&top (required)&'
D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.6/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:251:in `block in require'
D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.6/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:236:in `load_dependency'
S:/code/account_groups_so/config/environment.rb:12:in `block in &top (required)&'
S:/code/account_groups_so/config/environment.rb:12:in `each'
S:/code/account_groups_so/config/environment.rb:12:in `&top (required)&'
D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.6/lib/rails/application.rb:103:in `require_environment!'
D:/Ruby/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.6/lib/rails/commands.rb:40:in `&top (required)&'
S:/code/account_groups_so/script/rails:6:in `require'
S:/code/account_groups_so/script/rails:6:in `&top (required)&'
There is nothing wrong with the script (i have used it fine before) and the trace seems related to ruby-debug-ide - what's going on?
Thanks for any help - this is driving me mad!
UPDATE: RubyMine 6+ supports debugger gem.
Make sure to remove gem 'debugger' from your Gemfile, it's a known conflict that will break debugging from RubyMine. You need only 2 gems related to debugger, exactly as stated in my
linked in your question.
After removing the gem you need to ensure it's not referenced anywhere in the project. In this particular case r_spec_runner.rb had require 'ruby-debug' statement causing cannot load such file -- ruby-debug error when trying to run rails console.
179k30473417
To escape this problem I have this line in my Gemfile:
gem 'debugger' unless ENV["RM_INFO"]
Just to document the solution from jetbrains:
Use either:
gem 'debugger', {group: [:test, :development]}.merge(ENV['RM_INFO'] ? {require: false} : {})
gem 'pry-debug', {group: [:test, :development]}.merge(ENV['RM_INFO'] ? {require: false} : {})
This makes sure that the Gemfile.lock remains unchanged, so a group with mixed RubyMine and vi/sublime/whatever can work happily, by do not requiring the gem in a RubyMine environment.
I had the same issue, and it cost me hours to get it working. Here is what finally got the debugger going (this is using RVM):
Quit RubyMine
If Ruby 1.9.3 is installed, uninstall it: rvm remove 1.9.3
Install Ruby 1.9.3 under RVM: rvm install 1.9.3 --with-gcc=clang - this produces the error "unsupported option '--with-libyaml'", but I haven't seen any ill effects from this yet
Switch to the new ruby: rvm use 1.9.3
List and remove all ruby-debug* gems:
gem list | grep debug - gem uninstall &found gems&
Download linecache19 from
and install the gem, i.e.: gem install linecache19-0.5.13.gem
Lauch RubyMine,
it will inform about missing debug gems (i.e. ruby-debug-ide); let RubyMine install those.
That's when the debugger started working. See also this RubyMine support discussion:
Finally got this working today with a huge kludge hack. I think the step that did it was
sudo chmod -R 777 ~/.rvm
Let RubyMine do its thing
I also made sure to uninstall every gem I had besides rake. I think reby-debug-ide, ruby-debug-base19x, linecache19, ruby_core_source, archive-tar-minitar, and columnize are the important ones. I also uninstalled rvm and reinstalled with clang. But I'd try just doing the chmod thing first. I tried changing to 766, but RubyMine didn't like it. So huge kludge hack it is. I now get lots of warnings about Insecure world but at least the debugger is working. Pretty sure the next version of RubyMine will not use the old , but instead the more recently edited gems at . So hopefully someone at the awesome JetBrains will fix it. Btw also tried running RubyMine with sudo mine but that didn't do the trick either.
I had some problems with the debugger.
I installed Rails and set the path in configuration options to the ruby.exe in the rails installation and everything is working perfect.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
您的访问请求被拒绝 403 Forbidden - ITeye技术社区
您的访问请求被拒绝
亲爱的会员,您的IP地址所在网段被ITeye拒绝服务,这可能是以下两种情况导致:
一、您所在的网段内有网络爬虫大量抓取ITeye网页,为保证其他人流畅的访问ITeye,该网段被ITeye拒绝
二、您通过某个代理服务器访问ITeye网站,该代理服务器被网络爬虫利用,大量抓取ITeye网页
请您点击按钮解除封锁&osx - debase LoadError when debugging in RubyMine with ruby 2.0.0 on OS X Mavericks - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.3 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
After upgrading to OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), my RubyMine can no longer debug. It quits unexpectedly with the following error:
Testing started at 1:37 PM ...
/Users/vinny.ly/.rvm/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p451/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/ruby-debug-ide-0.4.23.beta1/lib/ruby-debug-ide.rb:8:in `require': cannot load such file -- debase (LoadError)
I have the following Ruby and gems
ruby 2.0.0p451 ( revision 45167) [x86_64-darwin13.1.0]
$ gem list debugger
debugger-ruby_core_source (1.3.4)
$ gem list ruby-debug-ide
ruby-debug-ide (0.4.23.beta1, 0.4.22)
$ gem list debase
debase (0.0.9)
I am running RubyMine 6.3. I have tried reverting to previous versions 6.0.3 and 5.4.3 but I get the same error.
I have also tried uninstalling and re-installing the gems, which didn't help.
17.1k53766
I managed to fix this problem by upgrading ruby-debug-ide from 0.4.23beta to 0.4.23:
gem install ruby-debug-ide (outside of your project directory), then restart RubyMine.
Just fixed this by messing about with the suggestions here (nothing worked), then going to the Ruby SDK and Gems settings in Rubymine and switching from the global (ruby-2.1.4) to the RVM: ruby-2.1.4 option above it.
I don't have this problem with RubyMine 6.3.3 and Ruby 2.1.2. That version of RubyMine installs the same gem versions except that debugger-ruby_core_source is now at 1.3.5.
If you're not on RM 6.3.3, try upgrading. I've seen RM bugfix upgrades fix debug gem installation failures.
17.1k53766
It seems like RubyMine 6.3.3 (and even 7.0.2) will have this problem if you are using ruby version 2.0.0.
Try using a newer version of ruby instead.
Install newer ruby version using the rvm and set it to the default.
rvm install 2.1.1
rvm --default use 2.1.1
Then in your project, modify your Gemfile to use 2.1.1:
ruby '2.1.1'
And then reinstall your gem bundle for the project:
gem install bundle
The problem appeared with Ruby 2.2.2. A full update to ruby-debug-ide 0.4.28 solved the problem with Rubymine.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you&#39;re looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

随机推荐