chemical engineering journal 投稿图表是放在manuscript received里面的吗

小木虫 --- 600万学术达人喜爱的学术科研平台
热门搜索:
&&关于抑郁症的文章可以投哪些SCI期刊?
关于抑郁症的文章可以投哪些SCI期刊?
我做的方向是利用小白鼠来研究如何改善抑郁症,现在处于准备投稿阶段,不知道哪些符合,容易一些且审稿周期短一些?另外,Psychosmatic medicine 和Psychophysioiogy这两个期刊的审稿周期、投稿命中率怎么样?若是投稿的话需要注意点什么?有知道或是投过的虫友们给点意见吧!
这个期刊是吗?影响因子多少,
学术必备与600万学术达人在线互动!
扫描下载送金币小木虫 --- 600万学术达人喜爱的学术科研平台
热门搜索:
&&请教Chemical Engineering Journal
请教Chemical Engineering Journal
投过Chemical Engineering 的前辈,每一个图和表都要分别放到一个word文档里吗?word文档里包括表头吗?还是只有一个表就行了?可不可以具体说一下投稿要求啊? 不胜感激啊!
学术必备与600万学术达人在线互动!
热门搜索:
&&CEJ直接被主编拒稿
CEJ直接被主编拒稿
今早一醒来。悲催了。
投的CEJ (chemical engineering )直接被主编拒稿了,都没送审。请高手帮忙看看编辑给回信里是否有有用的信息?谢谢。。
Title: ***
Chemical Engineering Journal
Dear Dr. ***,
I thank you for your recent contribution sent to the Chemical Engineering Journal. However, I have examined your manuscript and in my opinion the focus of your contribution is out of the scope of the Chemical Engineering Journal. This manuscript is more suitable for journals that publish general distillation studies. While I deal with separations, the focus is on environmental engineering related studies and on novel/forefront aspects. Perhaps journals like AIChE journal, Phase equilibria etc may be more suitable journals.
Thus, at this stage, in spite of its potential interest, I have to withdraw your manuscript from further consideration.
I am sorry not to have better news on this occasion and I thank you for choosing the Chemical Engineering Journal as a publishing medium.
Yours sincerely,
Chemical Engineering Journal
Professor of Environmental Engineering and Science
Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering
University of ***
学术必备与600万学术达人在线互动!
热门搜索:
&&Chemical Engineering Journal状态变化
Chemical Engineering Journal状态变化
Chemical Engineering 的状态一个星期内Required Reviews Completed的日期变了三次,是什么情况啊,求助!
借王老师吉言,希望能中!哈哈:D,
提前祝贺了
学术必备与600万学术达人在线互动!
扫描下载送金币

我要回帖

更多关于 accepted manuscript 的文章

随机推荐