苹果7plus能苹果手机如何截取视频吗

大佬们,我就想问一句,苹果怎么截取手机屏幕视频,打游戏怎么截视频啊,希望奔走相告!谢谢?_iphone7plus吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:184,210贴子:
大佬们,我就想问一句,苹果怎么截取手机屏幕视频,打游戏怎么截收藏
大佬们,我就想问一句,苹果怎么截取手机屏幕视频,打游戏怎么截视频啊,希望奔走相告!谢谢?
个性,开放,互联.欧洲技术,欧洲设计,全球制造,全球销售的高端汽车品牌LYNK & CO.将为中国消费者提供高标准的无忧购车,无忧用车的超值体验!
登录百度帐号推荐应用更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
html代码:
通用代码:
扫一扫手机观看&分享
用爱奇艺APP扫一扫用手机继续观看&分享
使用微信扫一扫分享至好友/朋友圈
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
正在检测客户端...
您尚未安装客户端,正在为您下载...安装完成后点击按钮即可下载
, 可在设置中重新打开噢!
30秒后自动关闭
iphone7 plus 怎么截图">iphone7 plus 怎么截图
请选择打赏金额:
播放量12.7万
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
Copyright (C) 2017
All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制苹果7plus能截取视频吗?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
苹果7plus能截取视频吗?
我有更好的答案
视频截取可以用狸涡视频转换器哦 将视频添加进去以后在“视频编辑”这里可以截取视频片段,截取完成可以转换视频格式 它支持多种视频音频格式的相互转换 将视频转换出来就OK了,最后把视频添加到微信收藏里面,在线QQ发送也可以
互联网运营专家
为您推荐:
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包【图片】IPhone 7 Plus今天升级ios11 最喜欢的一个功能就是截屏可以直接编辑照片,可以录制屏幕视频【iphone7plus吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:184,210贴子:
IPhone 7 Plus今天收藏
IPhone 7 Plus今天升级ios11 最喜欢的一个功能就是截屏可以直接编辑照片,可以录制屏幕视频,总体说还不错,稍微有点卡,只是稍微有一点点,毕竟还是测试版本,等正式版本出来肯定就不会了,
个性,开放,互联.欧洲技术,欧洲设计,全球制造,全球销售的高端汽车品牌LYNK & CO.将为中国消费者提供高标准的无忧购车,无忧用车的超值体验!
拨号和计算器界面丑的不忍直视
2017年现在的7p 还有电流声么,大么?就正常玩手机的话能听到么,不使劲贴着听的话,充电不动的时候放旁边 会听到么
安卓桌面,不喜欢
为毛觉得那么丑
会不会卡呢 我有点像升级beta5
楼主,问下开微信视频也可以用录屏吗?
感觉还不错
「天猫手机馆」-正品手机品牌旗舰店直销,新品现货,品类齐全,售后无忧,正品低价服务优!网购手机,来「天猫手机馆」让人放心的手机商城.&&惠&&聚各款热卖机型!分期付款无压力!
太丑了 除了喜欢那个录屏 但还是不升了
那如果正式版出来之后 在手机上直接把测试版的描述文件删了就会有正式版更新提示吧?
问问大家,我是用描述文件升级的,请问以后正式推送出来我还可以升级吗?
出来了吗?
哎。那个信号竖杠真是。。。保持原先的小圆点不行吗?
电量如何?
我升级的话手机里的东西还有没
这个版本能通话时录音吗?
界面太丑。
和之前没啥区别,就是上拉菜单,拨号键变了
我怎么没11
要是有视频就好了
正式版本出来不卡?10系统都卡为何说11不会卡?
我刚降级回来,测试版的11太耗电,受不了!又卡!还闪退
还是喜欢IOS10
为什么的我还不能升级
登录百度帐号推荐应用Simple and Effective
Capture scrolling windows
Enable Capture Scrolling Area to select the whole scrolling window by just one click.
Note: Not available on the version that downloaded from Mac App Store.
Share captured images with your friends
Link your QQ Mail account and share captured images with your friends easily.
Support Retina display
Support higher resolution, making captured images exactly the same as the original one.
Windows Auto-detect
Snip can detect opened window automatically. Move your mouse on the target window to highlight it and simple click to capture. Of course you can also capture custom region manually.
Editable Tags
Add tags (rectangle, ellipse and arrow) and annotates and draw with handwriting brushes. You can change the position, size and color.
Work with QQMail
You can now capture the screen in QQMail on Mac OS. Just enable Snip and select Settings -& Apply this app in QQMail to install the plug-in.
How do I share captured images via email?
在 Snip 的【偏好设置】中绑定你的QQ邮箱帐号,截屏时选定区域后点击分享的图标,即可跳到写信页面进行邮件分享。
Make sure you have linked your QQ Mail account in "Preference". Capture the screen and select the Share icon.
How do I capture scrolling windows?
Enable "Capture Scroll Area" in "Preference"(not available for Firefox).
Note: This function is not available on the version that downloaded from Mac App Store. Please download the latest version from the official website of Snip.
How do I operate on multiple remarks at the same time?
Hold Shift and select remarks you’d like to adjust. You can move and zoom in/out the selected remarks.
How do I save the captured image to my device with "Only copy captured image to clipboard" selected?
Select the desired area, hold Option, and double-click the selected area or click "Done". The captured image will be saved to your device.
You can do the same to save the captured image to clipboard when it is set to saved to your device by default.
I cannot open the Snip installation package by double-clicking on it.
If the following window appears when you double click the installation package:
Please check whether you are using OS 10.8 or later version. If yes, right-click on the Snip instalation package and select "Open" to install.
What are default shortcuts of Snip?
There are shortcuts like Screen Capture (Control + Command + A), Undo (Command + Z), to Cancel Undo (Command + Shift + Z).
How to change the shortcut for screen capturing?
Go to Preference, place the cursor into the input box of shortcut and press keys desired. The shortcut should be combined with 1-3 modifier keys (Shift/Control/Option/Command) and 1 letter or number.
Note: To restore to the default shortcut, place the cursor in input box of shortcut and click Delete.
What graphic tags are available?
Rectangle, ellipse and arrow, annotates and handwriting brushes.
Why can't I move or zoom in/out the captured window when tags are added?
When tags are added, the captured window will not be changed even if you undo the operation.
Where’s my captures?
Images captured will be saved to desktop by default. You can change the location in Preference.
How to save my captures?
Double-click in the region you cropped or click save icon, the pictures will be saved to the local.
How to move tags?
Move the cursor over the tag. When the cursor turns into a hand, click to select the tag and move it.
How to edit tags?
Move the cursor over the tag. When the cursor turns into a hand, click to select the tag and edit it.
Note: Brushes and texts can not be zoomed in/out.
How to edit annotates?
Move the cursor over the text. When it turns into a hand, double-click to edit.
How to apply Snip in QQmail?
If you downloaded Snip from Mac App Store, go to "Preferences" and click "Download the Snip Browser PlugIns".
If you downloaded Snip from this website, go to "Preferences" and check "Apply this app in QQMail".
If you encountered any problem when using Snip, please contact us as following ways:

我要回帖

更多关于 苹果电脑如何截取视频 的文章

随机推荐