网络上赌博算不算诈骗黑网站网络上赌博算不算诈骗诈骗网站网络上赌博算不算诈骗取不了款js983.com js985.com js986.com

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
Member Login
Enter Your Email Address:
Enter Your Password:
Thank you Konektus!My collaboration with Konektus Ltd. actually started like this, and now, when I turn back trough this writing, I remember everything, and who would said that this is going to happen on this way. My father and I applied for job in Canada, in Edmonton precisely and ... Milos And Milomir Filipovic, Belgrade, Serbia
Welcome to Konektus
Konektus Ltd. is a staffing agency that connects the right employers to the right employees.
We are based in Canada (Edmonton, Alberta) and have a satellite office in Bosnia, with recruiters working in Croatia, Serbia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Germany and Austria and we are expanding our reach to most European countries.
With a vast knowledge of cultures and languages we can provide you with the right fit.
Are you short of employees?
Interested in hiring foreign skilled workers?
Then you are at the right place. We have a long term SOLUTION for your staffing needs! Call us today for your free consultation at (780) 906-9978.
Benefits to EmployersBeside the main benefit of finding right candidates that are unavailable here in Canada your company will not need to worry about any additional expenses and obligations to your new employees when they arrive from a foreign country.
Konektus will provide them with a proper training, accommodation and much more.
Read what Thelma O' Connor says in her article
Konektus Ltd. & 2006 All Rights Reserved,

我要回帖

更多关于 赌博出千能否定性诈骗 的文章

随机推荐