苹果6sxace plus 2.x上的F ace丅ime是什么意思

Sony Xperia Z3 review | TechRadar
Our Verdict
An improvement over the Z2, but not a huge one. It does pack a great, bright screen but needs to be better packaged to fight the best on the market.
Brilliant battery
PS4 Remote Play is brilliant
Premium build
Bugs in the operating system
4K still doesn't work properly
The Sony Xperia Z3 isn't a phone that you'd have thought would make a lot of sense. After all, the
was a nifty little handset and yet it's now been replaced barely six months later.The new phone, from the outside at least, doesn't seem to add much more into the mix, merely improving things a little more and tweaking elements that were already pretty good. So has Sony really done enough?The Xperia Z3, which lands alongside a new tablet and mini phone to complete the family (the
and the ), is a really good phone that does it all, on paper at least.Sony told me that the reason these flagships are coming thick and fast is simply because it wants to start making waves in the high-end smartphone market, and the way to do that is always offer the best innovation.That's perhaps true, and perhaps customers won't get too confused by seeing a new phone on the shelves and advertised all the time, but there's no doubt it kills the lustre that might have been built by users having to wait a year to get the best of Sony in a smartphone.It needs to work as well - while Sony does OK in some markets (it's still got a lot of fans in the UK, for example) the profits are dipping in the smartphone business, and something needs to be done to arrest the slide.So is the Xperia Z3 that phone? It does come in attractive colours (white, black, copper gold and 'silver green') and has a shrunken frame, improved camera and that all important Sony
Remote Play compatibility.Black, white, a silvery-green and copper are your choicesThose things alone would be good enough for most, and the IP68 rating (which might not really change the way 99% of people use their phone) is at least a good 'peace of mind' marketing tool.Sony has now introduced the sequel to the Xperia Z3 as well, the Xperia Z3+. Sony has skipped the Xperia Z4 name for this iteration and once again it's fustratingly only an incremental update.A new processor set up, a slightly different body shape, new colours and a slightly trimmed battery pack make up the new changes. We've had a little hands-on time with the new phone but we're currently unsure whether it is enough to blow the Xperia Z3 out of the water.We'll know better when we manage to get our full review under way but for now check out our
But for now, here's the Xperia Z3.DesignThe design of the
is something that surprised me from the word go - I didn't expect to be as impressed as I am.This is a phone that has dimensions of 146 x 72 x 7.3 mm, which compared to the
(146.8 x 73.3 x 8.2 mm) doesn't seem all that different.But the slightly shrunken nature of the chassis is very nice indeed (especially the millimetre thickness shaved off the phone), and something that I really want to laud the brand for.The ergonomics still don't quite impress - this is, after all, a slab of light-feeling glass encased in a metal band, and the flat edges make it slightly harder to hold and grip (and easier to drop, as I did a couple of times).But in terms of aesthetics, it somehow impresses me every time I look at it. Yes, the bezels above and below the display aren't anything to get excited about (they're just too large to look nice, but presumably pack some important components) but the overall package looks premium.OK to hold, easy to dropThe copper colour I had on test is also something I didn't expect to like - after all, this is really a brown phone - but it again seems to exude a quality that belies the slightly lower price tag.On top of that, the edges have been rounded to make holding the phone an altogether more pleasant experience. I wasn't expecting to feel much difference between this and the Z2 given the similarity in dimensions, so this was a nice surprise.Why the dock connector?The rest of the phone is largely as expected: the Omnibalance key at the side is pretty easy to strike, and although the volume key is positioned just below and theoretically too close, the larger size of the phone makes it easy enough to differentiate in the hand.I do hate that Sony keeps putting a dock connector on the left-hand side of the device - this confuses in the hand, feeling a bit like the volume key, and I can't see that it's something many people would actually use given the smaller sales of such aftermarket accessories.Then there are the port covers. We clearly need these to make sure the phone is fully waterproof of course, but the problem here is that they ever so slightly stick out, even when pressed in as hard as possible.The main culprit is the cover for the microSD and SIM card (which is now a nano option, showing Sony is starting to fall in line with the rest of the industry) which just protrudes slightly and therefore ruins the sleek, premium air the Sony Xperia Z3 has.The port covers just don't stay flushThe other change to the design is the nylon covers in the corners of the phone - apparently these are cleverly added to stop the phone looking so damaged. According to Sony, most phones land on these corners when dropped, so putting the covers on helps stop the tarnished metal.Except, well, it doesn't. The corners on my review device are fine, but even before dropping the phone later in the test, there were already two small nicks in the metal band in just over a week.This is the same thing we saw with the , and anyone that's owned one of those and kept it out of a case will see the scratched up monstrosities that some people are walking around with.I don't think the Xperia Z3 will suffer to quite that degree, but it's interesting to see the effect happening so quickly.The front facing speakers are worth a mention here too. Not only do they help to justify the oversized bezels, they also provide some pretty good and rich sound.Great front facing speakersWhile not in the same league as the , the smaller and more discreet design will appeal to those that want good quality audio without the compromise in aesthetics.And Sony, of course, continues with the dedicated camera button. I mention it last as its presence is always something to be celebrated: an easier way to fire up one of the most-used applications on the phone and a more stable method of snapping away.Thank you Sony, long may the camera key continue.Some of you may be wondering if it's now worth waiting for the
and if the rumours turn out to be true, it will be.According to various sources the design will be of the same language as previous Sony Xperia products but this time around it's going to have much thinner top and bottom bezels with the iconic square corners rounded off.None of the rumours are anywhere near confirmed yet but it's worth bearing in mind the Xperia Z4 may be a drastically different looking smartphone when considering what Sony offering you want to pick.◇关注京东
◇客户服务
因可能存在系统缓存、页面更新导致价格变动异常等不确定性情况出现,如您发现活动商品标价或促销信息有异常,请您立即联系我们,以便我们及时补正。
哎呦~来晚了!大家都去别的活动开抢了。
还有很多精彩优惠活动正在进行,走起,开抢吧~
再犹豫就晚了
5秒钟后,去看更多优惠帖子很冷清,卤煮很失落!求安慰
手机签到经验翻倍!快来扫一扫!
iPhone的IMEI号到底有什么用呢?
87769浏览 / 17回复
小冰xt 把此帖设为精华,作者+50经验:
之前发布了一个的购买经验的帖子(原帖地址:),直接被管理员加为精华,并且置顶了,自信心各种膨胀加飘飘然啊 浏览量上万,为了答谢大家对我的支持,我决定把我购买iPhone5,以及研究了解iPhone5的一些心得相继发布出来,今天我就来和大家讲一讲苹果的IMEI号,首先先和大家讲一讲苹果IMEI的重要性:
 1.要买的朋友,可先索要IMEI号进行查询,可查询机子是否激活,辅助判断是否为翻新机
&2.iPhone 的保修是需要您提供IMEI号的
3.一旦iPhone被偷,你可以提供IMEI号,让苹果将机子锁死,虽说追不回来吧,最起码小偷也用不了。
苹果的IMEI号确认方式:外包装盒的背面或通过本机的“设置”—“通用”—“关于本机”中查看
以下是我查询的过程:
首先我去百度了一下什么是IMEI码?
IMEI(International Mobile Equipment Identity)是国际移动设备身份码的缩写,是由15位数字组成的”电子串号”,具有唯一性,是该在厂家的“档案”和“身份证号”,这个是百度说法。在我的理解看来IMEI码就是手机的身份证。
听闻网上各种传言,说通过IMEI号可以查询到苹果的产地,型号,保修期,颜色等信息,于是我在iPhone5还没激活之前我就去了苹果官网查询,查询结果如下图所示:
可以看出苹果是未激活的,这是官网的查询结果,根本就没有传说中的产地,颜色,型号等信息啊?难道是我打开的官网不对?怀着各种疑问,我决定拨打苹果客服400-666-8800,说明我的疑惑,提供了我的IMEI号,客服小姐很有礼貌的告诉了我的手机型号,颜色,产地,和保修期并且告诉我说手机是没有激活的,接着我要求她把查询网址给我,我决定再去试一试,以下是苹果发给我的邮件:
我按照邮件提供的地址继续查询,结果还是没有差别。
是不是因为我的iPhone 5没有激活呢?所以不能在官网查询到信息呢?
激活过程就不一一赘述了,激活了iPhone5之后,我又去了官网查询,结果如下图所示:
说好的颜色型号产地呢??!!!这都是些什么信息啊??哎还是再打客服咨询一下吧,感觉整个过程几乎白费了呢,没什么收获。再一次拨打了客服电话,我说我激活了为什么在官网查不到那些信息呢?他说官网的结果都是这样的,要查询具体型号,产地神马的还是要打客服咨询的,然后引导我仔细看信息,能够推断出激活时间的呢。
以上就是我整个的查询过程,猛一看没什么收获,其实仔细分析还是能得出结果的,从官网最起码可以最直观的查出你的iPhone有没有激活,大家仔细看电话技术支持和增值服务和保修这两个选项,仔细推断日期你会发现从他俩推算出的激活日期是基本吻合的。电话技术支持是90天有效,从这个可以看出我的激活日期是2012年12月17日,而从增值服务和保修情况,因为apple保修是一年(会有几天的误差),所以可以看出激活日期也是2012年12月17日。与我的实际情况是吻合的。
官方查询链接:/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do?
最后再给大家说一个非官方的可以查到信息的方式
首先大家确认以下自己iPhone5的型号
确认方法是:设置-通用-关于本机(最后是型号)
根据型号你可以去这个网站查询状态:
这是我的iPhone5没激活之前的查询结果
大家可以着手查起来,看看是不是跟买的时候说的一致呢?
最后希望果粉们都能买到正品,希望可以帮到大家,谢谢大家支持!
学习了,谢谢楼主分享。
你好。请问怎么锁定机子呢。我的小5丢了
对 第9楼 nuannuan00000 说:=========================IMEI不能锁定手机,苹果根本就没这服务
  在手机待机状态下,输入“*#06#”,屏幕上会显示一组15位数字(有时会有17位数字,所不同的就是最后两位数字是手机软件的版本号,前面巧数字的含义是一致的)。这组数字就是手机的序列号,也称为IMEI号。IMEI是英文International Mobile EquipmentIdentity(国际移动设备标识码)的缩写。每一部手机都有一个唯一的标识码。如果手机用户打开手机,取出电池,也能在电池下的面板上找到这个标识号码。手机用户可以将这个号码记录在一个安全的地方,一旦手机丢失,用户可以立刻通知自己的服务商,中断对这个号码所属设备提供服务,则这部丢失手机便被报废。
  从IMEI的组成读者可以理解每个IMEI在全球的唯一性。详解如下(顺序从左到右):第1-8位数:手机的型号准用码(英文缩写为TAC)。其中前两位数(第1-2位数)标示电讯审批机构。例如,01-表示北美型号审核机构。35一表示英国电讯审核机构。后面的六位(3-8位)数字是该机构审核后下放的配置数。第9--14位数:该型号下手机的序列数。第15位数:这是一个检验码,是根据前面的14位数码算出来的,可以在需要的时候用来鉴定前面的14位数码是否有误。例解如下:比如手机的前14位数字是:47.
  第一步:从最右边一位数(第14位数)开始。每隔一位,将数字加倍,于是数字串变成:412414。
  第二步:将上面数字串的每一数位叠加(注意:是每一个数位,不是每一个数字):3+1+0+4+1+4+2+2+0+2+2+6+4+1+2+4+1+4=43。
  第三步:检验码被定义为将上面和数变成最近的10的倍数所需的差值(不取负值)。很明显,43+7=50,是10的倍数。所以我们要找的检验码,也就是第巧位数是70那么这个手机的序列号就应该是:4770。
  有兴趣的读者可以算算自己的手机序号。这种算法被称为卢恩(Luhn)算法,是由国际商用公司科学家汉斯卢恩在1954年提出来的,主要用于各种证件号码的证实和检验。
  更多手机知识,请关注点上365网
  原文地址:/sjzs/38.html 转载请注明本文地址 谢谢!
我的苹果4最近用itunes更新完就不识别sim卡了,大家帮忙想想办法呗
imei:01 195 7
用不了我一定把它砸了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖&&&|&&&&&
可能感兴趣的板块:
用户名/注册邮箱/注册手机号
其他第三方号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 xace plus 2.x 的文章

随机推荐