绝地大逃杀跟新失败 更新失败 这个怎么搞

推荐到广播
610421 人聚集在这个小组
(大清国人人有病)
(海潮将仰吻陆地)
(didaffol)
(??海。·)
第三方登录:Dream It Possiblesung by DelaceyDREAM IT POSSIBLEI will run, I will climb, I will soarI'm undefeatedJumpiing out of my skin, pull the chordYeah I believe itThe past, is everything we were don'tmake us who weareSo I'll dream, until I make it real, andall I see is starsIts not until you fall that you flyWhen your dreams come alive you'reunstoppableTake a shot, chase the sun, find thebeautifulWe will glow in the dark turning dust togoldAnd we'll dream it possibleI will chase, I will reach, I will flyUntil I'm breaking, until I'm breakingOut of my cage, like a bird in the nightI know I'm changing, I know I'm changingIn, into something big, better thanbeforeAnd if it takes, takes a thousand livesThen it's worth fighting forIts not until you fall that you flyWhen your dreams come alive you'reunstoppableTake a shot, chase the sun, find thebeautifulWe will glow in the dark turning dust togoldAnd we'll dream it possibleFrom the bottom to the topWe're sparking wild fire'sNever quit and never stopThe rest of our livesFrom the bottom to the topWe're sparking wild fire'sNever quit and never stopIts not until you fall that you flyWhen your dreams come alive you'reunstoppableTake a shot, chase the sun, find thebeautifulWe will glow in the dark turning dust togoldAnd we'll dream it possible(The End)华为手机(huawei-mobile)
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表大不六文章网立场
huawei-mobile华为手机是华为公司官方微信账号,更好服务华为手机用户。热门文章最新文章huawei-mobile华为手机是华为公司官方微信账号,更好服务华为手机用户。&&&&违法和不良信息举报电话:183-
举报邮箱:Copyright(C)2017 大不六文章网华为消费者BG品牌歌曲《Dream It Possible》,Delacey 演唱,Andy Love 词曲。
收录这首MV的悦单
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系

我要回帖

更多关于 绝地大逃杀更新失败 的文章

随机推荐