如何用nimbuzz我用的是怎么样开通skype帐号号国内卡

Fix – MS Word – Remove Next Page Section Breaks – Get Rid of the Blank Page
UPDATE 4/10/2015: Note that you need to make sure that all of your pages are the same size.
On one copy/paste, I noticed that the copied pages were A4, while my normal pages were letter size.
Until all my pages were letter, I could not remove the next page section break.
UPDATE 10/10/2014: See update for a potential better way to fix stubborn next page section breaks that won’t delete.
Thanks CherryBerry!
Problem: Word has an extra page at the end that you can’t delete, and when you turn on the Show/Hide codes function a “Section Break (Next Page)” appears after your text.
In fact, every time you delete the Next Page Section Break, text moves to the last page.
Solution: Click after the section break (i.e. on the last page).
Go to File -& Page Setup … in the menu (in XP – in Later Versions, go to page setup). Click on the layout tab in the pop-up window.
Change the Section Start from “New Page” to “Continuous” using the drop down arrow.
Hit the OK button.
See the Graphic to the Right
What happened: I have no idea.
But this allows you to change a section break’s behavior.
It appears that Word is insistent on always moving back any Next Page Section breaks if deleted.
However, if you change the behavior of the current break, its OK.
Hope that Helps.
–Ben
Sources: See Suzanne S. Barnhill’s comment on
UPDATE 10/10/2014:
CherryBerry made a great comment below that fixes some of the more persistent next page section breaks:
“At the bottom-right corner of the window next to the size slider, there should be 5 icons. Click on the one closest to the slider, when you mouse over it, there should be a label thing saying “Draft”, click on that icon. there should be text saying “::::::::::::::::::::::::Section Break (Next Page):::::::::::::::::::::::::::”. Delete them.”
I’ve included a picture to show the draft button at the bottom right of the window.
Thanks CherryBerry!
–Ben
Related posts:
The Fix: We need to link each header from each section back to the original header (or footer).
After each section break we will need to insert a...
I was updating a document at work and came across a strange occurance. My cursor would just go down off the page, but wouldn’t arrive at the next...
Problem – I had a list of claims in which I wanted a cross-reference to work in a cross reference window.
The fields were there, highlighted as field...
I just ran past a strange error in Microsoft Word 2007 on windows.
A colleague and I tried to insert page numbers at the bottom of the document...
I was trying to record an internet radio show (that my friend appeared on) today and discovered that Dell had nicely “removed” the feature to record what was going through...
This entry was posted by
on January 30, 2012 at 5:29 pm, and is filled under . Follow any responses to this post through . You can
from your own site.
written by
about 2 years ago
No trackbacks yet.
I am a lawyer, but this is not legal advice.
Comments provided are offered for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice and do not create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with an attorney for individual advice regarding your individual situation. The postings on this site are my own and do not
necessarily represent Stoel Rives’ positions, strategies, or opinions.
If I Helped – Help Make a Difference
I never knew a nosebleed could kill a person.
I work with the .
HHT is a blood vessel deformation that occurs in 1 in 5000 people. Their work is important to me. If you found that I helped you,
My Profiles
Popular Posts
Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /homepages/10/d/htdocs/doodgical/wp-content/themes/mystique/lib/widgets.php on line 209 and defined in /homepages/10/d/htdocs/doodgical/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1209How to Insert a Section Break in Word 2016 - dummies
How to Insert a Section Break in Word 2016
How to Insert a Section Break in Word 2016
All Word 2016 documents have one section. If you plan on changing page numbers, page orientation, paper size, headers and footers, or similar page formats, the document needs more sections. If you’re new to the concept of sections, think of a new section as similar to a page break. The difference is that the new page starts a new section.
The figure lists three examples of documents sliced up into sections.
How sections control page formatting.
To start a new section in your document, heed these steps:
Position the toothpick cursor where you want the new section to start.
Click the mouse where you need to begin a new section, similar to creating a new page break.
Click the Layout tab on the Ribbon.
In the Page Setup area, click the Breaks button.
A menu appears, listing several items. The last four items are various section breaks.
Choose Next Page from the Breaks button menu.
A page break is inser a new section has started.
When using Print Layout view, the section break looks like a page break. It works like one too: Text stops on the page before the section break and then starts at the top of the next page. Each page, however, is in a different document section.
After the section is created, you can modify the page layout and format of each section in your document.
Choose Continuous in Step 4 to place a more flexible form of section break into your document. Depending on which page formats are changed between sections, the Continuous section break may start a new page or it may not.
The Even Page and Odd Page section breaks work just like the Next Page section break, but they happen only on even pages or odd pages, respectively. These section breaks are designed for documents that use odd and even headers or sport unique margins for binding purposes.
When working with sections, place the Section item on the status bar: Right-click the status bar and choose Section from the menu. The Section item lists the current section by number as you work through your document.

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么样开通skype帐号 的文章

随机推荐