一物一码身份溯源系统为什么溯卖宝功能多?

works best with JavaScript enabled
Make Warp Region menu
NEW - Warp Processes: Manually adjust Timing, Pitch and Level
Simple, fast adjustments with maximum quality- for voice and monophonic instruments
In Revoice Pro 3, manual Pitch and Time Warping of audio is intuitive, making it easy to select and manipulate timing and pitch whilst providing the highest audio quality. The controls allow selection over any range and cursor tool changes to show what will move.
Automatic snap to pitch option, plus play loops and undo functions make adjustments fast and easy.
User Comments
I am getting the job done just as fast, if not faster than using the two most popular tuning programs with better results. I like the way your software tracks the performance and I don’t get the crappy artefacts I sometimes get with the other software"
Jesse Zito
"The interesting thing is the authenticity issue - pitch correction and all the issues and press that surround it. One authentic take and then just tune it a little bit rather than just putting it together and patching together this word and that word. Just because they're in tune, that's probably a less authentic version in my opinion. So in a way, ReVoice Pro can actually give a more authentic vocal.."
Steve Williams- Lisa Stansfield, Sting, The Human League, Gary Barlow
Applications for Warp processes
Improving or altering the pitch and/or timing of tracks that are used as Guide tracks in
APT or Doubler processes.
Correcting or altering the pitch of a harmony track before using it as a Dub input to an APT process that will have only its timing aligned to the Guide. The output of this APT process can then become a harmony Guide track for automatically aligning the time and pitch of double tracks of this harmony part.
Manually adjusting the pitch and time of a solo vocal or any voice recording.
If required, making minor adjustments to the features in the output of an APT process.
Modifying signal levels.
A powerful advantage of keeping time and pitch adjustments within Revoice Pro 3 is that any additional time and/or pitch changes to Guide or Input tracks will be passed automatically into the outputs of all processes using these inputs.
This means that
dependant audio tracks will always be in time and in sync instantly.
Warp Processing Details
There are now three new methods for manual Timing and Pitch Warping audio in Revoice Pro. However, the tools availble in all of these are operated similarly.
The quick-access cursor tool's function changes simply by moving the cursor position around the note selection blocks. This way, pitch traces can be shifted, squeezed, tilted and even inverted instantly by dragging the note-box sides or corners.
Time and level can be manipulated similarly and easily.
Before: Rising Vibrato Pitch
After: Vibrato Corrected by Tilting down
Moreover - there is a Correct Pitch function for a quick snap-to grid process which will automatically adjust a large proportion of out-of-tune notes to more acceptable tunings.
However, in any processing, the most important element is sound quality - which in Revoice Pro 3, remains natural and transparent for moderate changes.
For working with low or high pitched instruments or voices, the pitch processing ranges can be extended down to bass instrument ranges or up to flute ranges- to maintain the highest quality processing.
The WARP REGION Process
Adjustments are made to a single audio region in same track as the input audio Region and the adjusted output is heard replacing the input audio.
This is meant for making large and small corrections or creative changes to the timing and pitch of voice and monophonic instruments to create perfected lead, harmony, ADR or voice over parts.
The WARP Process
Like the APT or Doubler, the Warp process can
(from part of a region or even from multiple regions) and allow
creative adjustments and corrections to be applied to the input audio. But in this case, the Warp Process results are sent to an Output track - i.e. not in the same track as the input audio.
The Warp process takes its input
from any length of audio in one track, from part of one region to spanning multiple regions. The output of the Warp process is sent to a designated output track where the adjustments are made. The input track is left unchanged.
Three Warp Points inserted and moved
TIME WARP POINTS
In addition to the above processes, Time Warp Points can be added to any input or output signal to make &in place& timing adjustments.
A special function can add 3 Time Warp points at once - over a selected range - for very flexible timing editing of a section of sound.Synchro Arts Revoice Pro updated to v3.1

我要回帖

更多关于 物流追溯平台的功能 的文章

随机推荐