青少年怎样挑选护眼灯选购护眼灯

Editor's Rating
User Rating
Popularity
fast and easy to use compression utility
Bandizip is a full featured and fast performing archive utility that lets you open most popular compression formats, including ZIP, ZIPX, RAR, CAB, 7Z, TAR, ISO, LZH, BZ2 and many others. It offers an easy to use interface along with Windows Explorer integration. Bandizip also comes with a unique "Preview Archive" feature that enables you to preview the content of an archive file from the context menu without having to open the archive first.
Other features include support for split archives, drag-n-drop archiving, file type exclusions, password protected archives, support for Unicode file names, multi-core compression, and more.
Product Details
Last updated
May 01, 2017
Requirements
User Reviews
I abandoned 7-Zip a long time ago in favor of Bandizip, which is fast and reliable, more user-friendly than 7-Zip, and can handle a wide range of archive formats. There is also a portable version, which is what I'm currently using (Bandizip 5.05). The image previewer found in the installed version is not available in the portable version, but you can still open archived images by association, either via the enter key or by double-clicking them. One thing I'd like to see that is standard in Windows Explorer compressed folders is the ability to copy and paste files to and from an archive. That option is neither on the context menu nor accessible with Ctrl C
Ctrl V. You can, however, drag and drop files to and from the Bandizip window.
Review details
Small, light on resources, very fast, flexible, comprehensive format support, good user interface, reliable. This is an excellent package. I've uninstalled PeaZip and 7-zip, although they are each good programs (7-zip, regrettably, has become a poster-boy for idiosyncratic and inward-focused development). Note: I have had to change some of the settings to get what I wanted (no new root folders, please, and maximum compression where possible).
I've updated my review because the developer addressed ALL of my suggestions from my 2013 review. I also use their Honeyview, a light (in weight and, to be fair, in features) image viewer with a more generous license than IrfanView and XnView.
Review details
Simple and user friendly interface and fast speed. Better then 7-zip. And free!
This version only user account used installer, but go the homepage...
MAC version, administrator version (all user in one computer), and portable (only user account).
Review details

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样选择护眼灯 的文章

随机推荐