ios9没ios8.1.2越狱平刷怎么平刷

datatable,为什么调整,table_编程_色泽数码解答网
datatable,为什么调整,table
编辑: 色泽数码解答网 &&&来源:用户发布&&&发布时间:&&&查看次数:30
datatable,为什么调整呀赫,table,郁闷了。网友回答遍历这列的每一行中的内容,并且进行替换替换
更多相关内容
本站内容来自网友发布,本站无法保证其部分内容的正确性,请用户一定仔细辨别。
[] &&[联系QQ:885&971&98] &
沪ICP备号&2011年9月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一2011年8月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一2011年7月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一2011年6月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一2011年5月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一2011年4月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一
2011年3月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第二2011年2月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第二
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。Loading...
CloseCloseReport Inappropriate Cancel
CancelTo : Subject : Content : Send
CancelEmail IDSubject : Comments : Send
Each Attachment size should not exceed 1.0 MB.
Max no of attachments : 3
This is preview!
You can also use the below options to loginLogin with FacebookLogin with GoogleLogin with Yahoo
Getting StartedUsing jQueryUsing jQuery PluginsUsing jQuery UIDeveloping jQuery CoreDeveloping jQuery PluginsDeveloping jQuery UIQUnit and TestingAbout the jQuery ForumjQuery ConferencesjQuery MobileDeveloping jQuery Mobile
Sub forum :
Move this topic
What I'd like to do is change the path to images with the class .changsrc. Eventually I'll attach this to a link, but for now I only need it to happen on page load. I managed to change the entire image src using attr() but that doesn't work for multiple images with one class name. (maybe I'm missing something there)So... how can I changeimg src="images/imagename.jpg"to:img src="images/alt/imagename.jpg"I'm thinking this must be simple but I've been searching for the solution and can't find it. Maybe because I don't know how to refer to this. Any help appreciated.thx
Replies(7)
Hey,If you have multiple images with the class changesrc you can use the each function to change all of them. Like so:$('.changesrc').each(function(){&&&&& //Change the src of each img&&&&& $(this).attr('src', 'images/alt/imagename.jpg');});Hope this helps.Greetz,Rick
you wouldn't have to use the each method if they all get the same image.$('.changesrc').attr('src','images/alt/imagename.jpg');-- Kevin------------------------------------------------ - jQuery Snippets and Tutorials
I hope I'm not just being really thick... but if I use the whole path including the image name "imagename.jpg" wouldn't it change all of the images with class ".changesrc" to that one image? How can I change just this part of the src path: "images" to "images/alt" ?thanks
$('.changesrc').attr('src', $('.changesrc').attr('src').replace('images', 'images/alt'));Something like that. Hope this helps.Greetz,Rick
Awesome, thank you. Just what I was looking for.Now... if someone can tell me... where else could I have found that answer? I really try to dig stuff up on my own before I post a question, but I couldn't find that anywhere. Is there just something fundamental to how JQuery works that I am not getting here? Is that what's referred to as chaining? Anyway, thanks for the replies.Edit:hmmmm, actually I'm mystified. It's changing both of my images to one image.My markup goes from this:&img src="images/step1green.gif" class="changesrc" /&&img src="images/step2grey.gif" class="changesrc" /&to this:&img class="changesrc" src="images/es/step1green.gif"&&img class="changesrc" src="images/es/step1green.gif"&
that is simply getting the attribute, then doing something with it. the basic principle behind jQuery. Select an element, and do something with it. here we selected all images with a class of changesrc, then we changed the attribute. within the attr() method we ran what I call a sub method to get the current attribute and replace "images" with "images/alt". however, the code above will make all images have the same path and img. if they were all different images and you just wanted to change the path, you would need to use a function in place of what I called the sub method:$('.changesrc').attr('src',function(index,attr){&& & &return attr.replace('images','images/alt');});the benefit of this method over the one by rick is it will change the path of all the images without changing the image file name.-- Kevin------------------------------------------------ - jQuery Snippets and Tutorials
Aha! That did the trick. Excellent. Thanks again... for all the replies. I'm learning here. Appreciate it.
Topic Type :
Discussions
ProblemsChange topic type
Cancel Provide the permalink of a topic that is related to this topic

我要回帖

更多关于 ios10平刷回到未越狱 的文章

随机推荐