两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
My ideal job(我理想的工作)
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&2012年开放英语3普通单元作文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢《Building Windows 8 Apps with JavaScript》 Chris Sells, Brandon Satrom, Don Box【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
通知出版社:
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: Addison-Wesley P 1 (日)
平装: 624页
语种: 英语
开本: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
17.8 x 3.3 x 22.9 cm
品牌: Addison-Wesley Professional
亚马逊热销商品排名:
图书商品里排第2,391,271名 ()
作者简介
Chris Sells is the VP of the Developer Tools Division at Telerik. He's written several books, including Programming WPF, Windows Forms 2.0 Programming, and ATL Internals. In his free time, Chris makes a pest of himself on Microsoft forums and mailing lists. More information about Chris and his various projects is available at .
Brandon Satrom&(@BrandonSatrom) is Program Manager for Kendo UI at Telerik and is based in Austin, Texas. A longtime web developer, Brandon loves to talk about HTML, JavaScript, CSS, open source, and whatever new shiny tool or technology has distracted him from that other thing he was working on. Brandon speaks at events all around the world, and he loves hanging out with and learning from other passionate developers, both online and in person. He also loves writing and has had several articles featured in publications like&MSDN Magazine,&The Architecture Journal, and&.net&magazine. Brandon can be reached online at his blog&.
Don Box is a Distinguished Engineer at Microsoft. At Microsoft, Don has worked on platform and developer technologies for .NET, SQL, and most recently, Xbox. Prior to Microsoft, Don roamed the earth helping developers come to terms with COM, Including writing Essential COM for Addison-Wesley.
在亚马逊中国上尚未有买家评论。
此商品在美国亚马逊上最有用的商品评论 (beta) (可能包括""的评论)
美国亚马逊:
Extremely useful with perspectives explained
R. Vande Griend
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: 平装
已确认购买
Although I am not through it, after learning JavaScript, this is my best read for the new Windows platform. Not too much history and build up - just nuts and bolts and from that I feel the direction this platform is going.
1/1 人认为此评论有用THE book for Windows 8 with JS
Jesse Liberty
已确认购买
There are a number of very good books on creating Windows 8 apps with XAML, but this is the definitive work for WiinJS..
Highly recommended.
Just in time
已确认购买
Prompt mail. No problem. There is nothing I can add, but I can only say I am a happy customer.
2/3 人认为此评论有用Well written, extensive and fun to read.
Rahul Ravikumar
已确认购买
This book is probably your best best at writing a Windows 8 Metro app, "properly".I had previously found the MSDN documentation on this subject lacking at best, but this book is impeccable. This book was instrumental for explaining fundamental concepts and the big picture when it comes to writing these applications.
查找其它相似商品
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。

我要回帖

更多关于 让客户承认已提货 的文章

随机推荐