中学生英语作文带翻译中学生是否有必要带手机去学校

初中英语作文:中学生是否该带手机到学校?
来源:  9:48:23 【】 
  At , telephones are becoming more and more popular in the middle school. Whether students can take telephone to school, different people have different opinions about this question.
  Some people think it's good for students, because it's more convenient for them to contact to others. Our parents can get to us quickly when they need. However, some other people do not agree with them. They think the students who use the telephone will play games, watch movies, send messages and so on, even during the class, which will do harm to them. In my opinion, bring phone to school is not a bad idea, if we use it properly. To some extend, it would be good for our study. If we take it to school, we must sure that we won’t use it during the class.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-初中英语作文:中学生是否该带手机到学校?Should Students Bring Mobile Phone to School
来源:  【】 
  At present,telephones are becoming more and more popular in the middle school. Whetherstudents can take telephone to school, different people have different opinionsabout this question.  目前,手机在中学越来越受欢迎。对于中学生能不能带手机到学校,不同的人对这个问题有不同的看法。  Some people thinkit's good for students, because it's more convenient for them to contact toothers. Our parents can get to us quickly when they need. However, some otherpeople do not agree with them. They think the students who use the telephonewill play games, watch movies, send messages and so on, even during the class,which will do harm to them. In my opinion, bring phone to school is not a badidea, if we use it properly. To some extend, it would be good for our study. Ifwe take it to school, we must sure that we won’t use it during the class.  有些人认为这对学生是有好处的,因为这更便于他们与别人联系。当父母需要我们的时候他们也能尽快与我们联系。然而,有的人不同意他们的观点。他们认为学生会用手机来玩游戏,看电影和发短信等等,甚至在课堂上也这样,这会给他们带来伤害。在我看来,如果我们正确使用手机,带手机到学校并不事件坏事。从某种程度上说,这对我们的学习是有好处的。如果我们把它带到学校,我们必须保证我们不在课堂上使用。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-你认为学生应该带手机到学校吗,请写一篇80词左右的英语短文阐述自己的观点_百度知道
你认为学生应该带手机到学校吗,请写一篇80词左右的英语短文阐述自己的观点
我有更好的答案
And many students send messages in class, I think it’s good to have a mobile phone,比如我们可以用手机来查找新的单词。但它也可以带来一些麻烦。例如。他们不认真听老师讲课。和许多学生在课堂上发送消息。在我看来, it’s not right to use mobile phones in school. We should try our best to use mobile phones in right ways,许多学生在课堂上用手机收听音乐. And students can send short messages to their parents when they are in trouble or not at home.In fact, if students use mobile phones in right ways, because mobile phones can offer a lot of convenience,在学校里使用手机是不正确的,因为手机可以提供很多方便。当学生在家里遇到麻烦或不在家时,他们可以给他们的父母发短信。事实上,如果学生用正确的方式使用手机, mobile phones will help us,我认为有一个手机是好的.如今,越来越多的中学生拥有自己的手机。作为一名学生, such as we can use mobile phones to look up new words. But it can also bring some trouble. For example.In my opinion, many students use their mobiles to listen to music in class. They don’t listen to the teachers carefully,手机会帮助我们Today, more and more middle school students have their own mobile phones. As a student
采纳率:82%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。中学生应不应该带手机英语作文
Frist I think take phone to school is a bad habbit..while teacher taking lesson somebody called you was very UNpoliteso teacher was uhhappy because you not resp
With rapid progress of science and technology ,our life has changed a lot .I think the school life in the future will be quite different from now . First I thin
Nowadays more and more middle school students take their mobile phone to school.It disturb the teachers very much,But should middle school students take their t
i don't agree with you on whether bring mobile phone to school.
I think it is not all bad for millde school student to search the Internet.Some students play games on line.I don't agree it at all.It has nothing to do with th
In the era of information and technology, the Internet has played an inportant role in our society. However,people's opinions are still divided on this point.Th
今天晚上你参加了TOM的生日聚会.饭后,TOM分给男生.你在阻止不了的情况下,分析了吸烟的害处(浪费钱财,有害健康,易引发火灾),但有人说身体是自己的,仍要吸烟.你说:“即使你有权利伤害自己的身体,但却无权伤害别人.”你赢得了大家的赞同,有些同学表示以后永不吸烟.随后1小时中,你们跳舞,唱歌,无一人吸烟.Tonight
我们不能这么说,但是弊不大于利并不代表没有弊!而且不把手机带到学校能使你不必在上课时想着,减小了开小差的几率,对我们的学习生活有帮助
个人觉得很影响学习,别告诉我你的自制力好,带了手机我觉都没睡好过,
一般反方会提出学生会玩手机影像上课效率,你可以反问他“如果”对方有手机会玩吗?估计他会说不会,你可以回答对方有手机问什么还要站着反方观点,以及您都不玩为什么就说别人会玩呢?其实看你的问题因应该还是学生,学生的辩论赛可能与正式的有所区别,是4个人还是3个人呢?重要的是你是几辩?每个位置是有所分工的,如果你实力很强,或者很
Should A Junior High Be A Volunteer Volunteer is the person who is not work for money. Right now in the world there are more and more people who are willing to
你好! 中学生应不应该参加补习班Should middle school students attend cram school ? 希望对你有所帮助!
To be a good middle school student, I think we should take the following things into consideration,frist of all, we should study hard , second, we are supposed
你好~~\x0dStudying abroad In rencent years,studying abroad has been popular.Many young students prefer to study abroad rather than study in motherland. There are
Whether the middle school students need to take/use their cellphone or not during the school time
With the development of science , mobile telephone becomes more and more popular. the students in school begin to use mobile telephone. In my opinion , it is no
It is necessary for the students to take mobilephone to the school?Some people may surport that that kind of deed should be banned strictly because as a student
It is necessary for the students to take mobilephone to the school?Some people may surport that that kind of deed should be banned strictly
ecently our class had a heated discussion about whether students should carry a mobile phone with thenselves. some hold the views that mobile phones should be c
At present students with cell phones as a universal phenomenon, but the phone just give us a real convenient for you? Members of the issues students are concern&&&&&&&&&&&&
2015中考优秀英语作文范文之学生使用手机
  七、关于中学生使用手机
  参考作文:
  Dear Editor,
  Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle
school students. Some students think that it is easy to use them to keep in
touch with parents and classmates .Also, they can be used to listen to music or
take photos. But others think that we don’t need to talk with parents and
classmates with mobile phones, because we meet them every day. And mobile phones
may influence our study. In my opinion, it’s not wrong to follow the fashion,
but the most important thing is how to use the mobile phone in a right way.
  Yours truly,
  Wang Lin
中国教育在线微信公众号
国际学校qq群:

版权所有 中国教育在线
CERNET Corporation
主讲:mr-huang 为...
主讲:朱文玲
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
省市北京天津河北山西内蒙古辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽福建江西山东河南湖北湖南广东广西海南重庆四川贵州云南西藏陕西甘肃青海宁夏新疆台湾香港澳门国外
省市北京天津河北山西内蒙古辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽福建江西山东河南湖北湖南广东广西海南重庆四川贵州云南西藏陕西甘肃青海宁夏新疆台湾香港澳门国外
| 京ICP备号 |
CERNET Corporation

我要回帖

更多关于 中学生英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐