esxi配置usb network adapterss是什么意思?

Access denied | www.teimouri.net used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.teimouri.net) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3fbaa59cfa2192d6-ua98).esxi5.5两个IP该如何配置_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
esxi5.5两个IP该如何配置
百家号是全球最大中文搜索引擎百度为内容创...|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢安装esxi5提示no network adapter怎么解决_百度知道
安装esxi5提示no network adapter怎么解决
我有更好的答案
硬件兼容性安装文件损坏安装介质损坏建议再刻张安装光盘试再查看兼容列表看看ESXi 5.0否支持该网卡
采纳率:92%
来自团队:
需要两个网卡
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
嘉实多的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。查看:1899|回复:1
公司新到一台dell R730服务器,安装Esxi 5.1的时候,提示No Network Adapters,然后就重启了。
这是怎么回事呢,是没有驱动吗。驱动要怎么加载
找DELL客服要一个对应版本的ESXi介质吧,这样就不需要自己打驱动了What is a Network Adapter? (with pictures)
Category:&
What is a Network Adapter?
A wireless network adapter.
Cat 5 cable with RJ45 plug.
Article Details
Written By:
Edited By: O. Wallace
Last Modified Date: 16 February 2018
Copyright Protected:
Conjecture Corporation
Free Widgets for your Site/Blog
A 2017 study suggests that people with high IQs and low aggression levels are especially likely to enjoy dark humor.&
Penicillin was first successfully used to treat a patient.&
Subscribe to wiseGEEK
Learn something new every day
wiseGEEK Slideshows
Top 10 unbelievable historical concurrencies
10 hilariously insightful foreign words
You won't believe these 10 facts about people
These 10 animal facts will amaze you
These 10 facts about space will blow your mind
Adorable animal families that will make you "aww"
Top 10 facts about the world
10 most extreme places on Earth
Can you see through these real-life optical illusions?
Top 10 amazing movie makeup transformations
In a computer network, each machine must have a
installed to communicate with the network router. The router directs traffic on the local network and also handles requests made to the Internet, and subsequent responses. The network card in each machine must support the same protocols as the network router so that all devices are speaking the same language. A network adapter can substitute for an internal network card when a card is not present, or when the internal card does not support the required standard.
There are two basic types of networks: wired and wireless. Network adapters are made for both types of networks, with more variety among the wireless flavor as there are different types of wireless networks.
A network adapter made for a wired connection is a small
that features an
port. Ethernet cabling connects computers in wired networks, with the RJ45
resembling a standard RJ11 telephone jack on steroids. The adapter might come with software, though most modern operating systems will recognize a USB network adapter and apply the proper drivers upon detection of the device. Once recognized by the system, the external network adapter can be used to connect the computer to the network by running an Ethernet cable from the router to the network adapter.
In most cases, however, when people refer to a network adapter, they are referring to a
adapter. These devices are popular for mobile computers, as they allow the computer to connect to the home or office wireless network from anywhere in the vicinity without being tethered by Ethernet cable.
A wireless network adapter looks similar to a
or thumb drive: a small USB dongle with an LED light that indicates power and operability. Upon plugging it in, it will scan the airwaves for local broadcasts, working with system software to display the names of local networks for the user. Click the name of the network you wish to join, and supply credentials as needed. That’s all it takes to surf wirelessly. The next time you boot, the device will automatically log you into the network of choice.
Most laptop computers come with a built-in WiFi(R) card, or wireless network card, but there are times when the supplied card won’t do. This is especially true when wireless standards are changing from one protocol to a newer, faster protocol. Older cards that only support the older protocol will not work with routers that only support the newer, faster standard. As of this writing, the current wireless standard is 802.11n, which is replacing the older 802.11g standard.
When the internal network card doesn’t support the desired standard, an alternative to an external adapter is to replace the internal card with a newer card. This is easy to do on a , but not so easy on a laptop or notebook. Just getting to the card might entail more disassembly of the machine than many people are comfortable with. Moreover, opening a laptop can void the warranty. It’s usually easier all the way around to opt for an external network adapter.
When shopping for a network adapter, there is little to watch for except support for the desired protocols. These handy little devices can be found nearly everywhere, from the local discount department store to your favorite online retailers.
You might also Like
Recommended
Related wiseGEEK Articles
Discuss this Article
I am sorry, it is probably a dumb question but would a network adapter work on a computer if this computer has a network card that is not a wifi one?
anon280691
Two or three times a day, I have to go to the control panel to re-set the network adapter. How do I fix that? Any ideas anyone?
anon229881
I have a wired internet connection but I want to make it wireless. Can I buy this usb adapter and will it share my wired network so that it becomes wireless? Just like the nintendo wifi usb connector?
@Kamchatka - I know what you mean abo it happens all the time here. You can also purchase a USB wireless network adapter if you have multiple PC's to hook up within your home. We have one here in the office and one back in the kid's bedroom and it works great. Also, the interference when both computers are online is minimal, which I like.
My husband has the XBox 360 wireless network adapter and it's pretty much saved our lives - literally. Without having to worry about tracking wires all over the house, I don't have to come up with ways to hide them (I'm big on no clutter or messes in the house) or worse - watch as my children trip over them time after time.
Please enter the code:
Make changes/additions/deletions to the article below, and one of our editors will publish your suggestions if warranted.
Optional: Explanation of your recommended changes
Thank You!
One of our editors will review your suggestion and make changes if warranted.
Note that depending on the number of suggestions we receive,
this can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
Thank you for helping to improve wiseGEEK!
Copyright & 2003 - 2018
Conjecture Corporation

我要回帖

更多关于 esxi网络配置详解 的文章

随机推荐