当初造句的WWw怎么253lu回事,目前还是253lu不能收视影片com

无法在WwW收视253LU里面的影片了,谁知道253LU怎么变化入口cOm了呀?_百度知道
无法在WwW收视253LU里面的影片了,谁知道253LU怎么变化入口cOm了呀?
我有更好的答案
变地方了你肯定找不到了。最鑫的是,,&vvwvv.253lu.6wp.in&,个
采纳率:100%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
影片的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。404 Not Found
404 Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.
您要找的内容已被删除vvwvv.253lu.6wp_百度贴吧
vvwvv.253lu.6wp
vvwvv.253lu.6wp我 喜 欢的,(3-3-e-e-x)丶(c-0-m)
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Batman Begins (2005) - IMDb
CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
2,726 user
465 critic
Batman Begins&()
After training with his mentor, Batman begins his fight to free crime-ridden Gotham City from the corruption that Scarecrow and the League of Shadows have cast upon it.
(characters),
Popularity
revisits high school in "." And which cast member of
would survive an apocalypse?
Related News
Powered by ZergNet
Editorial Lists
Related lists from IMDb editors
a list of 200 titles
updated 1&month&ago
a list of 99 images
updated 3&months&ago
a list of 75 images
updated 7&months&ago
a list of 12 titles
updated 03&May&2016
a list of 10 images
updated 27&Nov&2015
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 36 titles
created 2&months&ago
a list of 49 titles
created 11&months&ago
a list of 30 titles
created 6&days&ago
a list of 31 titles
created 3&weeks&ago
a list of 25 titles
created 1&month&ago
Share this Rating
Batman Begins
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
Nominated for
14 wins & 72 nominations.
Eight years after the Joker's reign of anarchy, Batman, with the help of the enigmatic Catwoman, is forced from his exile to save Gotham City, now on the edge of total annihilation, from the brutal guerrilla terrorist Bane.
Christopher Nolan
Christian Bale,
Tom Hardy,
Anne Hathaway
When the menace known as the Joker emerges from his mysterious past, he wreaks havoc and chaos on the people of Gotham, the Dark Knight must accept one of the greatest psychological and physical tests of his ability to fight injustice.
Christopher Nolan
Christian Bale,
Heath Ledger,
Aaron Eckhart
A thief, who steals corporate secrets through the use of dream-sharing technology, is given the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a CEO.
Christopher Nolan
Leonardo DiCaprio,
Joseph Gordon-Levitt,
Ellen Page
While Frodo and Sam edge closer to Mordor with the help of the shifty Gollum, the divided fellowship makes a stand against Sauron's new ally, Saruman, and his hordes of Isengard.
Peter Jackson
Elijah Wood,
Ian McKellen,
Viggo Mortensen
After a daring mission to rescue Han Solo from Jabba the Hutt, the rebels dispatch to Endor to destroy a more powerful Death Star. Meanwhile, Luke struggles to help Vader back from the dark side without falling into the Emperor's trap.
Richard Marquand
Mark Hamill,
Harrison Ford,
Carrie Fisher
Gandalf and Aragorn lead the World of Men against Sauron's army to draw his gaze from Frodo and Sam as they approach Mount Doom with the One Ring.
Peter Jackson
Elijah Wood,
Viggo Mortensen,
Ian McKellen
After a tragic accident two stage magicians engage in a battle to create the ultimate illusion whilst sacrificing everything they have to outwit the other.
Christopher Nolan
Christian Bale,
Hugh Jackman,
Scarlett Johansson
With the help of a German bounty hunter, a freed slave sets out to rescue his wife from a brutal Mississippi plantation owner.
Quentin Tarantino
Jamie Foxx,
Christoph Waltz,
Leonardo DiCaprio
A computer hacker learns from mysterious rebels about the true nature of his reality and his role in the war against its controllers.
Directors:
Lana Wachowski,
Lilly Wachowski
Keanu Reeves,
Laurence Fishburne,
Carrie-Anne Moss
Luke Skywalker joins forces with a Jedi Knight, a cocky pilot, a Wookiee and two droids to save the galaxy from the Empire's world-destroying battle-station while also attempting to rescue Princess Leia from the evil Darth Vader.
George Lucas
Mark Hamill,
Harrison Ford,
Carrie Fisher
The presidencies of Kennedy and Johnson, Vietnam, Watergate, and other history unfold through the perspective of an Alabama man with an IQ of 75.
Robert Zemeckis
Tom Hanks,
Robin Wright,
Gary Sinise
An insomniac office worker, looking for a way to change his life, crosses paths with a devil-may-care soapmaker, forming an underground fight club that evolves into something much, much more.
David Fincher
Brad Pitt,
Edward Norton,
Cast overview, first billed only:
Judge Faden
When his parents are killed, billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne relocates to Asia where he is mentored by Henri Ducard and Ra's Al Ghul in how to fight evil. When learning about the plan to wipe out evil in Gotham City by Ducard, Bruce prevents this plan from getting any further and heads back to his home. Back in his original surroundings, Bruce adopts the image of a bat to strike fear into the criminals and the corrupt as the icon known as 'Batman'. But it doesn't stay quiet for long.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
The legend begins.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated PG-13 for intense action violence, disturbing images and some thematic elements
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 29 June 2005 (China)
Also Known As: Batman inicia
Filming Locations:
Budget:$150,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend USA: $48,745,440,
19 June 2005, Wide Release
Gross USA: $206,852,432, 19 July 2012
Cumulative Worldwide Gross: $374,218,673
Production Co:
Show more on
Sound Mix:
(IMAX version)
Aspect Ratio: 2.39 : 1
Did You Know?
Ra's Al Ghul is Arabic for "The Demon's Head". This refers to his position at the height of the Brotherhood of the Demon, a.k.a. The League of Shadows. Al-Ghul translates to The Ghoul in Arabic, but generally is summarized as Demon.
(at around 1h 35 mins) When the Batmobile fishtails in the tunnel you can see the tire tracks on the ground from several previous takes of the same action.
[first lines]
Rachel, let me see! Can I see?
Crazy Credits
The Warner Bros logo and DC Comics logos are shaded gray.
Connections
Referenced in &(2017)
Soundtracks
Folletto!...Folletto!
from &Mefistofele&
Written by
Performed by Norman Treigle,
(as London Symphony Orchestra)
Conducted by
Courtesy of EMI Classics
Under License from EMI Film & Television Music
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
The Batman film I've been waiting for...
Finally, after the previous 2 outings of the caped crusader, the Batman franchise is back on track. Having been a big comic collector over the years and a long time fan of the Dark Knight, I was especially disappointed by 'Forever' and 'Batman and Robin'. To me, these film lost the essence of what drives Bruce Wayne to do what he does and turned Batman into more of a pop star than misunderstood hero.Thankfully though, Nolan has gone back to the roots of the character, portraying a confused and angry Bruce Wayne, who ultimately rises to become Gotham's greatest champion. Don't expect to see loads of shots of Batman in this film though. It is the story of Wayne and focuses mainly on his years of training and preparation for becoming Batman. You are almost teased throughout the first half of the movie, waiting to see the excellent Christian Bale in the costume, as it keeps holding back to keep you in anticipation. When Batman does finally turn up on screen, it is well worth the wait. In my opinion, Bale was born for this role and for the first time when watching a Batman film, I enjoyed the scenes of Wayne being Wayne as much as Wayne being Batman.One of the strongest features of the film, is the way that it manges to suck you in believe that a 'Batman' could be a reality one day. The technology is current, with no use of silly OTT weapons and gadgets, again making the film work by today's standards. Plus, we are not allowed to forget that Batman is still just a man under the costume and there are times when he gets a bit of a kicking and shows that he can be vulnerable too, something we sometimes forget when watching a superhero flick. Gone too, are the silly villains!!! Jack Nicholson was the perfect Joker but from there it went downhill. Thankfully, in this movie the bad guys are actually fairly 'normal' and manage to be menacing at the same time.Which finally brings me to the cast. I always had high expectations for this film when the cast was announced. Let's face it, what a line up! Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, Liam Neeson, Katy Holmes, Ken Watanabe and Tom Wilkinson are not to be sniffed at. Even an old favourite of mine makes an appearance: Rutger Hauer! Awesome. Actors of this calibre would never have gotten involved in this project if they didn't have faith in Christoper Nolan's talents and thankfully they took the leap...For the comic book fans out there, waiting to see this movie, let me assure you that you won't be upset. Imagine the darkness of the 'A Death In The Family' and the 'Year One' story lines. I have never met a fan of Batman who didn't love these books. Well, this is the kind of Batman you can expect from Bale: Dark, brooding and tortured by his past, yet the hero we have come to love. For those of you who are not comic fans, then just look forward to seeing how Batman should be. This film is a credit to Bob Kane's original vision and a testament to all the talented artists and writers who keep the legend of the Dark Knight alive in the comic books today....Thank you Mr. Nolan and thank you Mr. Bale. In fact thanks to everyone who worked on this film. Batman finally Begins from here....
954 of 1,134 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Recently Viewed
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on

我要回帖

更多关于 杨子姗当初骗了赵薇 的文章

随机推荐