5、下图包括了功能,安全模式、电影模式、夜间光线模式、一个小时、自动安装更新等;
f.lux怎么设置
  1、首先设置一个适合你的变化色温范围,白天的色温控制在 6500K 以下,晚上的色温控制在 3500K 以上
  2、+8 是中国时区 Latitude 部分为你的,例如在天津,填写的就是39.8&
  3、之后,就让 f.lux 自动运行吧,f.lux 会随着时间而改变色温
  4、中午 12 点为色温最高点,夜里 12点为色温最低点,简单的说就是白天显示冷色
相关合集:
相关热搜:
随着电脑在生活和工作中的逐渐普及使用率越来越高,各种木马和垃圾软件也接踵而至越来越多的出现在我们的使用的电脑之中,这时候就需要各种清道夫软件帮助我们把他们清扫出去。华军软件为大家精选了一批清道夫软件,比如Piriform CCleaner和Windows木马清道夫等,另外360安全卫士、腾讯电脑管家等也提供系统清理功能。...
高速下载地址
联通下载地址
电信下载地址
移动及其他下载地址
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)
咨询一下这个f.lux For window安装起来,普通电脑安装会卡么
超级喜欢使用f.lux For window,这次下载f.lux For window36.5非常快速,还是最新版本,大力推荐
亲测f.lux For window的使用过程流畅无闪退,唯一的缺点就是占用内存稍稍有些大,不过也无伤大雅。
系统设置软件我只认f.lux For window,功能强大不说,f.lux For window36.5软件才0.6MB。
下载测试了,很好用的,很其他人口中介绍的f.lux For window一样
下载f.lux For window中,希望可以正常使用,别遇到BUG就好了
虽然f.lux For window没有其它的系统设置软件那么出名,但我用着很舒服,会一直支持下去的
真心觉得不错,虽然拐一个弯才能下载到,好用,谢谢
为了升级,其实我都不用滴
系统设置推荐
2.3.202 中文版
6.21 正式版
2.0 免费版
v26.0正式版
热门关键词f.lux下载|f.lux中文版 v4.64 最新版 - 软件下载 - 绿茶软件园|33LC.com
&&&&&&&&&&&&f.lux中文版 v4.64 最新版
f.lux中文版 v4.64 最新版
软件大小:718KB
软件语言:简体中文
软件授权:免费版
软件类别:桌面工具
软件等级:
更新时间:
官方网站:www.33LC.com
应用平台:/Win8/Win7/Vista/WinXP
f.lux中文版是一款用于调整桌面亮度的工具。f.lux中文版能够有效进行电脑桌面亮度的调整,从很大程度上保护了用户的视力,让用户使用电脑也能保持视力健康,即使直视屏幕也会感觉比较舒缓,专业而实用。
f.lux中文版特色介绍:
1、可以自动根据时间自动调整电脑屏幕的色温。
2、可以不需动手,就起到自动保护眼睛的作用。
3、特别适合长期在电脑前工作并且有大量阅读工作的用户。
4、在改变屏幕色温时,是动态改变,大大增强了用户的适应过程与兴趣心理。
f.lux中文版使用说明:
1、首先设置一个适合你的变化色温范围,白天的色温控制在 6500K 以下,晚上的色温控制在 3500K 以上。
2、+8 是中国时区 Latitude 部分为你的经纬度,例如在天津,填写的就是39.8&。
3、之后,就让 f.lux 自动运行吧,f.lux 会随着时间而改变色温。
4、中午 12 点为色温最高点,夜里 12点为色温最低点,简单的说就是白天显示冷色。
f.lux中文版&v4.64 最新版
本类推荐本类排行
热门软件热门标签F.lux for Ubuntu o Apps o Kilian Valkhof
Front-end & user experience developer, Jedi. Search term
SearchF.lux for Ubuntu , ,
26 July 2010, F.lux is a small but very useful application: It fades your screens to a warmer color temperature in the evening. This is pleasant for your eyes and won’t leave you wide awake at 2am because your computer monitors are so bright. There are , but only a commandline app for Linux. Together with , the author of F.lux, I made a version for Ubuntu.F.lux for Ubuntu is an indicator applet (like the new Messaging Menu), so it works very nicely on Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10. Michael improved the commandline application by leaps and bounds. There are a bunch of new configuration options (all available in the GUI), the night/daytime cycle is now much more accurate, and it even takes daylight savings into account.The F.lux indicator applet automatically manages the color temperature of your screen based on your latitude and longitude, or if you are in the US, your zipcode. In the preferences panel, you can set your preferred nighttime colortemperature and see a preview, as well as seeing the current color temperature.InstallationInstallation is easily done by adding the PPA for f.lux, simply type the following into your terminal:sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nathan-renniewaldock/fluxsudo apt-get updatesudo apt-get install fluxguiWhen you first launch the application (via ‘accessories’ in the menu, or by pressing alt+f2 and opening “fluxgui”) you will be asked to fill in either your latitude and langitude, or your zipcode. If you want f.lux to autostart at the next startup, select the “autostart” option. Close the preferences panel and you’re all set!There is a bug in the current version of Fluxgui that’s preventing it from running correctly the first time it’s started. I wrote a fix that’ll be available in the PPA shortly (version 1.1.4). If you can’t start because fluxgui claims it’s already running, remove “fluxgui.pid” from the /tmp folder. After the update, it should work as advertised!On developing F.lux for UbuntuAs I mentioned, F.lux for Ubuntu is built using GTK+. This isn’t by choice, but needed because I wanted to built an indicator applet.Coming from Python + Qt (for ) , GTK+ feels like a serious step back. The Glade interface builder is clunky and quirky, and surprisingly, modules such as python-gconf and python-appindicator are virtually undocumented. There is a massive amount of time spent on figuring out what-goes-where-and-how.Nevertheless, I like Python more each time I use it, and going back to JavaScript often feels weird (“Oh, yes, parentheses!”) so I think it’s time to start doing more with
in the future.Official announcementMichael posted an official announcement on the F.lux website with these instructions as well: , so be sure to go there and leave nice comments for us and tell us what we can improve! :)Future versionsThe currently released version is 1.1.1, For version 1.2 we will be adding a “pause for an hour” function, as well as an indication of how long until sunset/sunrise. Feel free to suggest other new features or fork the project on . It’s build using Python and GTK+, and the GUI is MIT licenced.I’m quite proud of the result so far, and I hope it’ll be as useful to others as it already has been to me! Please leave suggestions for new features in the replies :)Thanks for Reading!I am Kilian Valkhof, a front-end and user experience developer from the Netherlands.
or . This is great! Id like to see the functionality of the Windows client. Specifically the setting to tell f.lux how long it should take to apply the screen adjustments. i like to set mine to change over an hour.Thanks!Related articles
, 24 March 2010As a front-end developer, minimizing your images is important. Compressed images load faster and take less time to download. However, most current tools that can do that are comman…
, , , , 27 September 2010It's been a while since I've written about a bunch of my open source projects, but that doesn't mean they're not still being maintained. Trimage, Grafico, F.lux and SenCSs are all …
18 June 2016FromScratch, the autosaving note taking app I released a couple of months ago, just got its first update. The two mayor new features are note folding and an update notifier. FromSc…Be the first to know about new releases!Newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new apps I release or new articles I write, here or elsewhere.Low-volume. I will only email you when I have something exciting to share.Categories (1) (7) (4) (41) (15) (14) (16) (2) (6) (29) (1)Social& 2006 & 2018
Kilian Valkhof. Articles available for redistribution under .f.lux for mac 39.94
投诉建议:
千万流量共享 百度高权重排名
软件大小: 1.67 MB
软件厂商:
软件语言: 英语
软件授权: 免费
软件评级:
应用平台:Mac
更新时间:
编辑推荐:
f.lux for mac是Mac os平台上帮助用户调节电脑显示器屏幕的色温的Mac软件,f.lux for mac是一款根据时间变化来改变屏幕色温的软件。让你在深夜也能感受到太阳的温暖,顺便还有助于睡眠,f.lux for mac要是根据日出及日落的时间来调节色温的。软件截图1软件特色这样设计的理由是现在大多数的屏幕默认色温设置都与自然光(太阳光)一致,在该设置下,屏幕发出的光更蓝,因为这样的蓝色光更符合人体的昼夜节律。而按照常理来讲,在进入夜晚之后,人就不应该再看着这样的自然光了。它不仅会让你的眼睛在短时间内感觉疲惫,更会在一定程度上会阻碍你进入睡眠状态的进程,长期以往对人体的健康并没有好处。软件截图2小编寄语相信有很多人无论是工作还是娱乐,都已经离不开个人电脑或智能移动设备的屏幕了。根据这样的情况,很多厂商为自家的设备都加入了“亮度自动调节”的功能,这在一定程度上可以减少屏幕光给眼睛带来的伤害。软件截图3说太多相关原理没有太大意义,要是没有实际效果,那也不过是在炒作概念。如果你的眼睛经常被屏幕搞得疲惫不堪的话,可以试用一下这款软件。它会在夜里将屏幕的颜色调节成偏黄色,一开始你可能会觉得有点突兀,不过在一段时间的适应过后,或许你的眼睛会对你说“谢谢”。
62MB|17MB|82.0KB|19MB|9MB|1MB|
聚超值推荐
今日更新推荐
软件分类目录
同类软件下载排行
热门关键词
为您推荐:f.lux: software to make your life better
software to make your life better
Ever notice how people texting at night have that eerie blue glow?
Or wake up ready to write down the Next Great Idea, and get blinded by your computer screen?
During the day, computer screens look good—they're designed to look like the sun. But, at 9PM, 10PM, or 3AM, you probably shouldn't be looking at the sun.
f.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.
It's even possible that you're staying up too late because of your computer. You could use f.lux because it makes you sleep better, or you could just use it just because it makes your computer look better.
Download f.lux
Free for macOS
Download f.lux
Free on Windows, for personal use
Free for Linux
Free for iPhone and iPad
Free for Android
By downloading, you agree to the
(also available for
f.lux makes your computer screen look like the room you're in, all the time. When the sun sets, it makes your computer look like your indoor lights. In the morning, it makes things look like sunlight again.
Tell f.lux what kind of lighting you have, and where you live. Then forget about it. f.lux will do the rest, automatically.
Control your lights with f.lux
Want your lights to change like f.lux does? It's easy.
Using f.lux at work? Refer your IT admininstrator to our .
f.lux is patent pending. Do you make a cell phone, display, lighting system, other cool sleep tech, and want to talk about collaboration? Contact us:

我要回帖

更多关于 f.lux下载 的文章

随机推荐