谁能给我BB的let me hear your voice的音译歌词。不要罗马音,谢谢_百度知道
谁能给我BB的let me hear your voice的音译歌词。不要罗马音,谢谢
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
敏蓝妍知道合伙人
采纳数:158
获赞数:1144
说啊ki马爹罗啊咩哇莫啊嘎爹啊输发度脱它打哟五马起罗你哦捏说几莫 莫哈捏爹路哟捏一输嘎啦卡一 苦古输度贴啊沙哇你嘎贴那ki米打嘎啦捏马你几差屋多 哦Ki啦捏爹路嘎一说啦ko多 一妈打你 系五吧一系爹路哟hi罗嘎路说啦哇 说几五入爹那你莫卡哇 爹那一 尅捏多吐那一你 一马哇它打 它打ki米嘎一那打gieko诶哦Ki嘎写爹输那哦你那捏吧Ki多哇卡你啊诶路哈输莎ko ko 罗哦hi啦一爹ko诶哦Ki嘎写爹啊路一爹Ki打米起哇 波古打起你拖爹Ki多它一写爹那写古莎 说罗米啦诶罗ki米多哈几没 爹打啊打罗哇说错多一马苦啦罗Ki写出打它捏啦一多啊普系打 马起那米嘎Ki捏一你卡嘎呀一爹打那ki木系那Ki米哇啊捏卡那哟苦波苦罗卡它你哦爹Ko哦罗gie爹那一贴嘎捏 说罗路古莫你你木说你 呼你打古那度hi拖哇打捏爹莫 说捏左捏 那呀米哟卡 卡路爹一ki路Ko哇捏说拿ko ko 罗
hi系你打ki系咩贴ko诶哦Ki嘎写爹呀莎写古那捏吧莫多啊一系啊诶路哈输沙咩我说拿沙那一爹ko诶哦Ki嘎写爹卡na米zu苦hu啊mo 沙bi系sha莫Ko诶die一KoYeah Since you went away hasn't been sameIn my heard all I got is painCould it be that I played a game to close youI can't maintainSunlight moonlight you litmy life realize in the nightwhile love shines brightcan let you gowe're meant forever baby let me knowThis past without you can't forget youLeting me bethe cloud hanging above meRaining on me missing you touchNights get long and it's hard to chuchWe are apart breaks my heartIt's all for the best girlyou're my worldIn time my love untuthHe will then win for you girl girl girl girlko诶哦Ki嘎写爹输那哦你拿捏吧Ki多哇嘎你啊路哈出沙ko ko 罗哦hi啦一爹ko诶哦Ki嘎写爹啊路一爹Ki打米起哇 波古打起你拖爹Ki多它一写爹那写古莎 说罗米啦诶罗
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。单曲Let Me Hear &寄生獣&OPMV观看,Let Me Hear &寄生獣&OPMP3免费下载,Let Me Hear &寄生獣&OP高品质音乐下载。
[MV]Let Me Hear &寄生獣&OP
音悦台推荐
请先安装flash!
&2018 Qianqian
粤网文[9号
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APPdouban.com, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司寄生兽let me hear 歌词日文罗马音_百度知道
寄生兽let me hear 歌词日文罗马音
网上搜的和听的对不上,求日语大神帮助,自己听的和要发的都不一样就别发了...
网上搜的和听的对不上,求日语大神帮助,自己听的和要发的都不一样就别发了
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
zlmofu知道合伙人
来自娱乐休闲类芝麻团
采纳数:1706
获赞数:16085
擅长:暂未定制
参与团队:
You guys do not notice that we are gifted just by being humansWe are absolute predatorsWe do not even have any enemiesMaybe there are other animals watching usand thinking that someday “we will beat them down”Oh We have the brains to think hardWear our favorite clothesWe are at no doubt human beingsMany small livesThey were born[They were born]with the fate[with the fate]of dying for someone[for someone A human baby]A human babyWhen will they find out[When will they find out the true fact yeah]that at the point they were born, we are[we are winners](the) winners of Earthああ ひとり泣いていた となりのきみが问いかけるaa hitori naite ita tonari no kimi ga toikakeruだから仆ら寄り添い生きる 煌めくまでdakara bokura yorisoi ikiru kirameku madeFor what have I been living for?When will I find out the answer?An answer that is only for youWhat will myself and (the) first scenery I sawLook like?It's my face, my faceShut up! I read this inside the book I read before[The book I read before]According (to) Maslow[According (to) Maslow]There are five steps (in a) human's desireTo live a long long life to stay safe and to receive[Baby]love from othersTo get respect from[Baby]others, To get closer[Yeah]to your ideal[Yeah]That's what it said[Yeah]No matter how hard other animals try,they probably can't go over the first stepThat is how intelligent we are and, (an animal) filled with greedBut that is probably why we can still liveon the top of the food chainin this blue planet although we have weak bodiesああ また君の目に いつもの朝が 映り込むaa mata kimi no me ni itsumo no asa ga utsurikomu流れる 涙が きえてゆくnagareru namida ga kiete yukuFor what to live forThink deeply as you live yeahCuz you humans are (the) only ones that can do this on Earth新しい答えをatarashii kotae woWhat is it that you want to get in your right hands?Let me hearTell me your new answerProve that you are different from monkiesIf there is nothing to crave for, humans will die in a wayDon't you think so too?Let me hear, Let me hear, Let me hear
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 hearmenow的mv 的文章

随机推荐