Nylonbeat韩国歌手babylon简介?

全部播放
专辑名:Nylon Pink歌手:nylon pink
发行时间:2010-08-10
简介:Album Notes Nylon Pink’s eponymous release has dropped, and will leave you begging for more. The 7 song EP includes 2 remixes of their smash song “Fluff” and a cover of The Gogo’s “We Got
The Beat”. With its thumping dance rock tracks, and in your face lyrics, the girls will leave you feeling “Dirty in Pink”. On the opening track “Dirty in Pink”, lead singer Kaila Yu entices
by singing, “You think I’m so pretty in pink/Soft and sweet, that I hardly speak/You think dirty thoughts about it/You say you don’t but I doubt it”. The disc then plows into their second
song, “Fluff” which has been featured on MTV’s The City. Other songs include; “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang”, an uptempo song with sweetly laden synths and a pulsing drum-line, “Party Monster”, a kiss
off to some of life’s minor annoyances. Arguably the girls’ heaviest song on the EP, this track is sure to please pop enthusiasts as well as those looking to rock out. In the breakdown,
rhythm guitarist Genn Ung delivers a scream that goes straight for the jugular. Rounding out the disc is a “We Got The Beat” cover by The Gogos, and remixes to “Fluff” by DJ Heavygrinder, and
DJ Fixx.
更多 >>
Album Notes Nylon Pink’s eponymous release has dropped, and will leave you begging for more. The 7 song EP includes 2 remixes of their smash song “Fluff” and a cover of The Gogo’s “We Got The
Beat”. With its thumping dance rock tracks, and in your face lyrics, the girls will leave you feeling “Dirty in Pink”. On the opening track “Dirty in Pink”, lead singer Kaila Yu entices by
singing, “You think I’m so pretty in pink/Soft and sweet, that I hardly speak/You think dirty thoughts about it/You say you don’t but I doubt it”. The disc then plows into their second song,
“Fluff” which has been featured on MTV’s The City. Other songs include; “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang”, an uptempo song with sweetly laden synths and a pulsing drum-line, “Party Monster”, a kiss off to
some of life’s minor annoyances. Arguably the girls’ heaviest song on the EP, this track is sure to please pop enthusiasts as well as those looking to rock out. In the breakdown, rhythm
guitarist Genn Ung delivers a scream that goes straight for the jugular. Rounding out the disc is a “We Got The Beat” cover by The Gogos, and remixes to “Fluff” by DJ Heavygrinder, and DJ Fixx.

您正在搜索的页面可能已经删除、更名或暂时不可用。
请尝试以下操作:
确保浏览器的地址栏中显示的网站地址的拼写和格式正确无误。
如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系,通知他们该链接的格式不正确。
单击后退按钮尝试另一个链接。
技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)
转到 Microsoft 产品支持服务并搜索包括“HTTP”和“404”的标题。
打开“IIS 帮助”(可在 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为“网站设置”、“常规管理任务”和“关于自定义错误消息”的主题。

我要回帖

更多关于 哥伦比亚歌手 的文章

随机推荐