求safe sound 这首歌的safe and sound歌词翻译中文谐音

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
Safe And Sound专辑:Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (动画原声带)歌手:冰室京介/作词:冰室京介/作曲:松井五郎And all my hopes and dreams-aren't for anyone「我的梦想只属于我自己」I keep them safe and sound「我会保护他们安然无恙」And all these victories-not yours anymore「所有的胜利都不再只属于你」Well can you hear me now?「你还能否无视我的声音?」The dead stop dreaming-I'll set ablaze this life「梦想随着死亡消逝-我要点燃生命的火光」Your shadow keeps me bright「你的阴影只会让它更加明亮」So try and stop me-or suffocate this light「你不妨试试阻止我-或熄灭这燃烧的火光」Because I can burn all night「因为我能将黑夜烧个精光」Until-「直到-」My heart stops beating「我的心脏停止跳动」You'll never hear me say- I'm backing down「你永远别想听见我说-我会退缩」If I say「若我说了-」It's lost it's meaning「也没有任何意义」If I can't find my way-It's over,now「若我迷失了自己-一切到此结束」But I won't Walk away「但我决不退缩」Until the day「直到有一天」(Whoa, whoa)I'm never backing down「我决不后退」(Whoa, whoa)And hear me say「听我的声音」(Whoa, whoa)I'll keep it safe and sound「我会让它安然无恙」(Whoa, whoa)I'll keep it safe and…「我会让它安然无恙...」This hopeless feeling「面对着绝望的感触」This fear or falling down-but I'm not crashing now「和失去一切的恐惧-我也不会就此退缩」For all this bleeding「受过的伤流过的血」It wasn't worth the sound-of millions screaming out「怎比得上千百万次那喊彻心底的呼喊」And still「哪怕是」The end cames reeling「看到死亡蹒跚而来」The curtain calls my name-I'm not afraid「听到落幕声音响起-我也决不退缩」And I know「并且知道」You may not miss me「你毫不在意我」But I am not ashamed-the choice I've made「但我决不后悔-自己的所作所为」But I can't Let this go「但我不能退缩」Until the day「直到有一天」(Whoa, whoa)I'm never backing down「我决不退缩」(Whoa, whoa)Just hear me say「听我的声音」(Whoa, whoa)I'll keep it safe and sound「我会让它安然无恙」(Whoa, whoa)I'll keep it safe and…「我会让它安然无恙」Like a crashing car or dying star「就像失控的汽车 坠落的星辰」That's raced into the ground「向着地面最后冲刺」Like the final words of the passengers「就像乘客留下的最后话语」With the engines giving out「引擎已经精疲力竭」Will the world watch us burn「世界是否会见证我们燃烧」Until the day「直到有一天」(Whoa, whoa)I'm never backing down「我决不退缩」(Whoa, whoa)Just hear me say「听我的声音」(Whoa, whoa)I'll keep it safe and sound「我会让它安然无恙」(Whoa, whoa)Keep it safe and sound「我会让它安然无恙」(Whoa, whoa)Keep it safe and sound「我会让它安然无恙」(Whoa, whoa)Keep it safe and sound「我会让它安然无恙」(Whoa, whoa)Keep it safe and sound「我会让它安然无恙」(Whoa, whoa)Keep it safe and sound「我会让它安然无恙」〈music〉----END----http://music.baidu.com/song/8563633
本回答由提问者推荐已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
Red River ValleyFrom this valley they say you are going
We will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile
For they say you are taking the sunshine That has brightened our path for a while Come and sit by my side if you love me Do not hasten to bid me adieu But remember the Red River Valley And the heart that has loved you so true人们说,你就要离开村庄,我们将怀念你的微笑。你的眼睛比太阳更明亮,照耀在我们的心上。走过来坐在我的身旁,不要离别的这样匆忙。要记住红河谷你的故乡,还有那热爱你的姑娘。moonlight shadow The last that ever she saw him她最后一次看到他时候Carried away by a moonlight shadow因为月夜光影而悸动He passed on worried and warning能在天堂遇见你I stay我站著不动I pray祷告I see you in heaven far away能在天堂遇见你他表现出忧虑和警告Carried away by a moonlight shadow.因为月夜光影而悸动Lost in a river last saturday night消失在上个星期六晚上Far away on the other side.就在河远远的另一岸He was caught in the middle of a desperate fight他在一次激烈的对决中被抓走And she couldn't find how to push through她想不到什麼方法解救他The trees that whisper in the evening 夜晚树林低语Carried away by a moonlight shadow 因为月夜光影而悸动Sing a song of sorrow and grieving
唱著哀伤苦恼之歌Carried away by a moonlight shadow 因为月夜光影而悸动All she saw was a silhouette of a gun 她只目睹那把枪的影子Far away on the other side.就在河远远的另一岸He was shot six times by a man on the run一个边跑边开枪的男人 射了他六枪And she couldn't find how to push through她想不到什麼方法解救他I stay我留在原地I pray祷告I see you in heaven far awayFour am in the morning早上四点时Carried away by a moonlight shadow 因为月夜光影而悸动I watched your vision forming我看到你模糊的身影在我面前显现Carried away by a moonlight shadow 因为月夜光影而悸动Star was light in a silvery night在银色的夜晚中 星星像灯光般Far away on the other side就在河远远的另一岸Will you come to talk to me this night 今晚你会来和我说话吗?But she couldn't find how to push through她想不到什麼方法才能I stay我留在原地I pray祷告I see you in heaven far away能在天堂遇见你I stay我留在原地I pray祷告I see you in heaven far away能在天堂遇见你Far away on the other side.就在河远远的另一岸Caught in the middle of a hundred and five他在一场战争中被抓走The night was heavy but the air was alive那晚气氛凝重 可是却又鲜明And I would do anything for you 为了But she couldn't find how to push你做什么我都愿意 through她想不到什麼方法解救他Cause you're everything I've ever Carried away by a moonlight shadowwished for 因为你就是我的心愿 因为月夜光影而悸动The answer to all of my dreams 是我Carried away by a moonlight shadow一切梦想的答案 因为月夜光影而悸动Far away on the other side.就在河远远的另一岸 Beverley Craven-I Miss You Here in the silence I wait 我只能在这里静静等待There's nothing else I can do 除此之外再没有什么能做的了 It feels like my heart's gonna break 心就要碎了 And all I can think of is you 却依然只能装着你 And how my aching arms long to hold you 如何能抱着你 And show you how much I care 告诉你我有多在乎那伤痛 But I'm counting the hours without you 却依然只能数着没有你的分分秒秒 And I don't know how much I can bear 不知道自己还能忍受多久 Cause I miss you 只为我对你的想念 More than words can say 没有可诉的言语 And I need you here 我的生命里 In my life always 不能没有你 Yeah I miss you 喔,我想念你 And I'll always be 我会在这里 Waiting here for you 一直等待 Till you're back with me 直到你回来You found a place in my heart 从见到你的那一刻起 From the first moment I saw you 我的心就被你占据 And you are my light in the dark 你是照亮我黑夜的光 And I want you back 回来啊我的爱Home is here with me 我们的爱要在一起Oh I miss you 喔,我对你的想念More than words can say 没有可诉的言语 And I need you here 我的生命里 In my life always 不能没有你 Yeah I miss you 喔,我想念你And I'll always be 我会在这里 Waiting here for you 一直等待 Till you're back with me 直到你回来 Yes I, would be right there besideyou 多想知道你在哪里 If I only knew where you are 多想和你相随相依 Cause it feels like I'm dying withoutyou 因为如果没有你 My whole world falling apart 我的世界只有一片废墟And I miss you 我对你的想念 More than words can say 没有可诉的言语 And I need you here 我的生命里 In my life always 不能没有你 Yeah I miss you 喔,我想念你 And I'll always be 我会在这里 Waiting here for you 一直等待 Till you're back with me 直到你回来 我们永远在一起 Memories-Within TemptationIn this world you tried(在这世界里,你曾经试图)Not leaving me alone behind(不离开我,剩下我独自在身后)There's no other way(别无他法)I'll pray to the Gods let him stay(我将祈求上苍,让他留下)The memories ease the pain inside(回忆消解那内心的痛)Now I know why(现在我知道为什么了)All of my memories keep you near(我所有的回忆,将你维系在近旁)In silent moments(在寂静的时刻)Imagine you'd be here(幻想你就在这里)All of my memories keep you near(我所有的回忆,将你维系在近旁)Your silent whispers, silent tears(你静静的私语,静静的泪)Made me promise I'd try(若对我做出承诺,我该会试着)To find my way back in this life(在此生中找到返还的路)I hope there is a way(我希望有条途径)To give me a sign you're okay(给我一个信号:你安然无恙)Reminds me again it's worth it all(并再提醒我,这抵得上一切)So I can go home(这样,我才能回家)All of my memories keep you near(我所有的回忆,将你维系在近旁)In silent moments(在寂静的时刻)Imagine you'd be here(幻想你就在这里)All of my memories keep you near(我所有的回忆,将你维系在近旁)Your silent whispers, silent tears(你静静的私语,静静的泪)Together in all these memories(一同在所有这些回忆中)I see your smile(我看见你的笑容)All of the memories I hold dear(所有回忆我都珍藏着)Darling, you know I'll love you(爱人,你知道我将爱你)till the end of time(直到时间的尽头)All of my memories keep you near(我所有的回忆,将你维系在近旁)In silent moments(在寂静的时刻)Imagine you'd be here(幻想你就在这里)All of my memories keep you near(我所有的回忆,将你维系在近旁)Your silent whispers, silent tears(你静静的私语,静静的泪)All of my memories(我所有的回忆。。)scarborough fairAre you going to Scarborough fair 您去斯卡布罗集市吗?Parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme 芜荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香Remember me to one who lives there 代我向那儿的一位姑娘问好She once was a true love of mine 她曾经是我的爱人Tell her to fine me an acre of land 叫她替我找块地(On the side of a hill a sprinkling of lesves)(在小山旁边的几片小草叶上)Parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme 芜荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香(Washes the grave with silvery tears)(滴下的银色泪珠冲刷着坟墓)Between the salt water and the sea strand 就在咸泪和大海之间(A soldier cleans and publishes a gun)(士兵擦拭着他的枪)Then she ’ll be a true love of mine 她就是我真正的爱人Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather 叫她用一把皮镰收割(War bells blazing in scarlet battalion)战火隆隆,猩红的枪弹在狂呼)Parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme 芜荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香(Generals order their soldiers to kill)(将军们命令麾下的士兵杀戮)And gather it all in a bunch of heather 将收割的石楠扎成一束(And to fight for a cause they’ve long They said they wont divide us 他们说他们决不分离We will always be as one 始终如一There were roses, roses 玫瑰啊,玫瑰ago forgotten)(为一个早已遗忘的理由而战)Then she’ll be a true love of mine.她就会是我真正的爱人there were roses My song for you this evening 今晚我的歌为你而唱Is not to make you sad 不是要使你悲伤Nor for adding to the sorrows 也不是要增添忧愁Of this troubled northern land 关于这片困扰的北方大地But lately I've been thinking 但是最近我在思考And it just wont leave my mind 思考从没有停止I'll tell you about two friends one time 我将告诉你曾经的两个朋友Who were both good friends of mine 他们都曾是我的好友Isaac he was Protestant 伊萨卡他是一名清教徒And Sean was Catholic born 西恩是天主教徒But it never made a difference 但是这从来没有影响什么For the friendship it was strong 因为友谊坚固And sometimes in the evening 有时候在夜里When they heard the sound of drums 当他们听到鼓声的时候There were roses有很多的玫瑰 And the tears of a people ran together 众人泪流成河It was on a Sunday morning 在一个礼拜天的上午When the awful news came round 噩耗传来Another killing had been done 又一场杀戮展开Just outside Newry Town 就在新城外We knew that Isaac danced up there 我们知道伊萨卡在那儿跳舞We knew he liked the band 我们知道他喜欢乐队But when we heard that he was dead 可是当我们得知他死了We just could not understand 这简直难以置信Now fear it filled the countryside 现在恐惧笼罩乡村There was fear in every home 恐惧压在每个人的心头When late at night a car came 深夜来了一辆汽车Prowling round the Ryan Road 在来恩路徘徊A Catholic would be killed tonight 一名天主教土今晚即将被杀To even up the score 为了报复Oh Christ, it's young MacDonald 噢,基督,是年轻的麦克当纳 They have taken from the door 他们从门边抓走了他There were roses, roses 玫瑰啊,玫瑰啊There were roses 有很多的玫瑰 And the tears of a people ran together众人泪流成河Isaac was my friend he cried 我的朋友伊萨卡哭喊着He begged them with his tears 他流泪乞求他们But centuries of hatred 但是几个世纪的仇恨Have ears that do not hear 不是泪水可以融化的An eye for an eye 以眼还眼,以牙还牙That was all that filled their minds 这是他们唯一的信条And another eye for another eye 继续以眼还眼Till everyone was blind 直到同归于尽Now I don't know where the moral is现在我不知道道德都去了哪儿Or where the song should end 歌声什么时候停止But I wonder just how many wars 但是我只是想,有多少战争Are fought between good friends 让好朋友对抗And those who give the orders 发出命令的人Are not the ones to die 却不是牺牲的人It's Scott and young MacDonald 牺牲的,是斯科特和年轻的麦克当纳And the likes of you and I 还有你我的亲朋There were roses, roses 玫瑰啊,玫瑰啊There were roses 有很多的玫瑰And the tears of a people ran together众人泪流成河happiness-love psychedelico作词:love psychedelico 作曲:love psychedelico“想い出にしたいね”と brother john君とすればまだ明日をただ going my way强引な唄でなきゃ body 爱の body 放したくないさ待って brother johni was a liar to my whole happiness still i am'cause i want to be happy.i wanted to be“give me a break”そう彼はいつか“i love you forever”と言えば甘い君に touch again 思い込む in true いつからか2人きり下りきりも展开は smooth そういうの良しとせぬ君か彼か曖昧な blues 想像じゃ谁かれ成し得ぬくらいの2人の kitchen fitten' body 伝うまで食らうまで生きてきた truth hey, baby “想い出にしたいね”と brother john 放したくないさ待って brother johni was a liar to my whole happiness still i am'cause i want to be happy.i wanted to bei am still now wondering on the winding road keep on asking its whereabouts i don't understand.“ask and it shall be my heart 鸠发现休息在我的心脏叶子 a feeling inside, an invisible guide 感觉里面,一个无形的指南had shown me a way to survive 显示given you”? i was a liar to my whole happiness still i am 'cause i want to be happy.i wanted to behe said.“1人きりの未来が辛いが见たいから away ”君とすればまだ明日を2人で keep on growing そうさまだ幸福を知らな いフリでいたいから away どれくらいの爱が在るか未来があるか知らぬ间に he has gone“hello, mr.john”辛かろう涙溢れるままに good-bye, good-bye 永远に honey “いつか会おうな”hey, you, mr.john 我に帰りゃまだ想いがただ温かい気もするかないか he leaves you “bye-bye”he leaves you “bye-bye” he leaves you “bye-bye” he leaves you “bye-bye”Indescribable Nighta veil has lifted that shrouded my eyes 面纱举了覆盖我的眼睛the folds that lay over me no longer lie 放置在我的折叠不再说谎your infinity is revealed to me 您的无限显露对我it shines in your infinite smile 它发光在您的无限微笑it was like a gift floating down through the dark 它是象礼物漂浮下来通过黑暗a dove finding rest in the leaves of了我一个方式生存indescribable night 难以描述的夜 indescribable night 难以描述的夜 indescribable night 难以描述的夜 is it you 是它您you and me in the circle of everyday life 您和我在日常生活圈子climbing through moments of death and delight 上升通过死亡和欢欣的片刻now i've found my good night in the spiral of light 现在我发现了我的晚上好在光螺旋that shines in your intimate smile 那亮光在您亲密的微笑 indescribable night indescribable night indescribable nightsailor oh sailor won't you be proud 水手oh 水手您不会是骄傲的to now find a light in the deadliest cloud 现在发现光在最致命的云彩 the wisdom you've found, a surrendering sound 您发现了的智慧,投降的声音sings through the surrendering night 唱歌通过投降的夜Just one last dance.Just one last dance....oh baby...just one last dance只是最后一舞,亲爱的,只是最后的一舞We meet in the night in the Spanish café那个夜晚 我们在西班牙咖啡馆相遇I look in your eyes just don't know what to say望着你的双眸 心有千言竟无语It feels like I'm drowning in salty water那感觉像是沉溺在眼泪中A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise几个小时过后 阳光便要升起tomorrow will come and it's time to realize明日终将到来 并且是时候明白our love has finished forever我们的爱已经永远地结束了how I wish to come with you(wish to come with you)多想和你一起(和你一起)how I wish we make it through多想共同继续Just one last dance最后一舞before we say goodbye在我们说再见之前when we sway and turn round and round and round一次次挥手转身it's like the first time就像初次相遇般难舍难离Just one more chance再多一次机会hold me tight and keep me warm抱紧我 给我温暖cause the night is getting cold因夜已渐冷and I don't know where I belong我不知感情何处为归所Just one last dance最后的一舞The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar夜光美酒 琴声(吉它)响起I'll never forget how romantic they are浪漫之夜 永难忘记but I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love我知道明日将痛失吾爱There's no way to come with you无法与你相依相偎it's the only thing to do这是我唯一能做的Just one last dance最后的一舞before we say goodbye在我们说再见之前when we sway and turn round and round and round一次次挥手转身it's like the first time就像初次相遇般难舍难离Just one more chance再多一次机会hold me tight and keep me warm抱紧我 给我温暖cause the night is getting cold因夜已渐冷and I don't know where I belong我不知道感情何处为归所Just one last dance, just one more chance, just one last dance最后一支舞 再多一次机会 最后一舞She
Groove CoverageShe hangs out every day near by the beach她经常去海滩走走Havin’a harnican fallin’asleep手中拿着啤酒(海涅根)就这样入睡She looks so sexy when she’s walking the sand她在沙滩上走路的姿势非常性感Nobody ever put a ring on her hand
还从来没有人成功向她求婚Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea在浪里游泳在海中捕鱼She is the story the story is she
她就是故事,故事就是她她是来自天堂的天使She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky
Oh, she must be the reason why God 她对着天上的月亮和星星唱歌made a girl哦,她才是真正原因,上帝为什么要Shining from high above you造女孩shouldn’t ask why为什么它们在天空中闪耀,你已知道She is so pretty all over the world
答案她是世界上最可爱的人She is the one that you never forget
She is so pretty all over the world
她就是那个你忘不了的人啊She is the heaven-sent angel you met她是来自天堂的天使Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl
哦,她才是真正的原因,上帝为什么造女孩She is so pretty all over the world她是世界上最可爱的人She puts the rhythm, the beat in the drum
她让鼓点变得更有旋律She comes in the morning and the evening she’s gone
她清晨而出,日落即走Every little hour every second you live在你生命的每分每秒Trust in eternity that’s what she gives 相信她带给你的永恒信念She looks like Marilyn, walks like Suzanne
她长得象玛丽莲,走路像苏姗妮She talks like Monica and Marianne她说话像莫尼卡和玛丽安妮She wins in everything that she might do她做的每件事都能成功And she will respect you forever just you 而且她会永远维护你,是的只有你She is the one that you never forget 她就是那个你忘不了的人啊She is the heaven-sent angel you met她是世界上最可爱的人啊She is so pretty她真可爱She is like you and me
她就像你,就像我Like them like we
就像他们,就像我们She is in you and me她就在你心中,就在我心中She is the one that you never forget她就是那个你忘不了的人啊She is the heaven-sent angel you met她是来自天堂的天使Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl哦,她才是真正原因,上帝为什么要造女孩She is so pretty all over the world
她是世界上最可爱的人(She is the one)She is the one(就是她啊)就是她(That you never forget)That you never forget(你永远忘不了啊)你永远忘不了She is the heaven-sent angel you met她是来自天堂的天使She’s the reason(oh she must be the reason)why God made a girl
她才是真正的原因(哦,她一定是真正的原因)上帝为什么要造女孩She is so pretty all over the world(oh...)她是世界上最可爱的人啊兴趣是最好的老师歌名:《 Cry on my shoulder 》中文译文:想哭就靠我肩膀上If the hero never comes to you.(歌词)若英雄不来救美而你无法退场(中文译文)If you need someone you're feeling blue 若你需要个人而你正为此忧伤If you wait for love and you’re alone.若你在企盼爱而你偏独守空房If you call your friends and nobody's home.若你给朋友打电话却没人在家You can run away but you can't hide 你可以逃避但你绝不可以隐藏Through a storm and through a lonely night.一场风暴一个孤独的夜晚过后Then I show you there's a destiny.我让你明白人各有命成事在天The best things in life, they're free.生命中最好的东西是金钱买不到的But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder 但若你想哭,想哭就靠我肩膀上If you need someone who cares for you 若你需要个人关怀If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder 若你时时感觉悲伤,内心寒冷Yes I show you what real love can do 是的我来为你展示真爱的奇迹兴趣是最好的老师If your sky is grey oh let me know.若你的天空阴沉一定告诉我There's a place in heaven where we'll go.天堂有个地方我们会去一趟If heaven is a million years away.若去天堂的路有要走一百万年Oh just call me and I make your day.哦,给我来电我会让你开心When the nights are getting cold and blue.当夜晚变得寒冷和忧伤When the days are getting hard for you.当白天对你变的艰难,I will always stay here by your side.我会守在这儿永远与你肩并肩I promise you I'll never hide.我承诺我绝不逃避But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder 但若你想哭,想哭就靠我肩膀上If you need someone who cares for you 若你需要个人关怀If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder 若你时时感觉悲伤,内心寒冷Yes I show you what real love can do 是的我来为你展示真爱的奇迹But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder 但若你想哭,想哭就靠我肩膀上If you need someone who cares for you 若你需要个人关怀兴趣是最好的老师If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder 若你时时感觉悲伤,内心寒冷Yes I show you what real love can do 是的我来为你展示真爱的奇迹What real love can do.真爱的奇迹What real love can do.真爱的奇迹What love can do.爱的奇迹What love can do.love can do.兴趣是最好的老师歌名:《 My Heart Will Go On 》 ——席琳·迪翁,电影《泰坦尼克号》主题曲中文译文:我心永恒Every night in my dreams(歌词)I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near far Wherever you are I believe That the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and onLove can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life well always go on Near far Wherever you are I believe That the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart兴趣是最好的老师And my heart will go on and onyou're here There's nothing I fear And I know That my heart will go on Well stay forever this way You are safe in my heart And my heart will go on and on每一个夜晚,在我的梦里(中文译文)我看见你,我感觉到你 我懂得你的心 跨越我们心灵的空间 你向我显现你的来临 无论你如何远离我 我相信我心已相随 你再次敲开我的心扉 你融入我的心灵 我心与你同往 与你相随爱每时每刻在触摸我们 为着生命最后的时刻 不愿失去,直到永远 爱就是当我爱着你时的感觉 我牢牢把握住那真实的一刻 在我的生命里,爱无止境 无论你离我多么遥远兴趣是最好的老师我相信我心同往 你敲开我的心扉 你融入我的心灵我心与你同往,我心与你相依 爱与我是那样的靠近你就在我身旁,以至我全无畏惧 我知道我心与你相依 我们永远相携而行 在我心中你安然无恙 我心属于你,爱无止境兴趣是最好的老师歌名:《 penguin's game 》 中文译文:企鹅舞(又叫兔子舞)Left Left Right Right(歌词)Go Turn Around Go Go Go Left...Right...Left Left Right Right Left Left Right Right Go Go Go Left Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Jumping Grooving Dancing Everybody Rooling Moving Singing Night & Day Let's Fun Fun Together Let's Play The Penguing's Games Smacking Beating Clapping All Together Rocking Bumping Screaming All Night Long Let's Go Everybody And Play Again This SongLeft Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Left Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Jumping Grooving Dancing Everybody Rooling Moving Singing Night & Day兴趣是最好的老师Let's Fun Fun Together Let's Play The Penguing's Games Smacking Beating Clapping All Together Rocking Bumping Screaming All Night Long Let's Go Everybody And Play Again This SongLeft Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Left Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Left Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Left Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Jumping Grooving Dancing Everybody Rooling Moving Singing Night & Day Let's Fun Fun Together Let's Play The Penguing's Games Smacking Beating Clapping All Together Rocking Bumping Screaming All Night Long Let's Go Everybody And Play Again This SongLeft Left Right Right Go Turn Around兴趣是最好的老师Go Go Go Left Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Left Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Left Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Left Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Left Left Right Right Go Turn Around Go Go Go Left...Right...Left Left Right Right Left Left Right Right Go Go Go左 左 右 右 前进 转弯 前进 前进 前进(中文译文)左 右 左 左 右 右左 左 右 右 前进 转弯 前进 前进 前进 跳啊, 欢呼啊, 舞啊, 每个人 滚动着, 移动着,唱着, 不分日夜 让我们一起来玩, 一起玩.玩这个有趣的游戏.碰撞着肩膀,敲打着步伐,拍着巴掌,不分彼此.摇动着,撞击着,尖叫着,整个夜晚兴趣是最好的老师大家一起来.再次唱起这首歌.左 左 右 右 前进 转弯 前进 前进 前进 左 左 右 右 前进 转弯 前进 前进 前进兴趣是最好的老师歌名:《Scarborough Fair》——莎拉布莱曼(曾演唱北京奥运会主题曲)中文译文:斯卡波罗集市Are you going to Scarborough Fair ?(歌词)Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.Remember me to one who lives there, He once was the true love of mine.Tell him to make me a cambric shirt.Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.Without no seams nor needlework.Then he'll be a true love of mine.Tell him to find me an acre of land.Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.Between salt water and the sea strand.Then he'll be a true love of mine.Tell him to reap it in a sickle of leather.Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.And gather it all in a bunch of heather.Then he'll be a true love of mine.Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.Remember me to one who lives there, He once was the true love of mine.您要去斯卡波罗集市吗?(中文译文)兴趣是最好的老师芜荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香 代我向那儿的一个人问好 他曾经是我的爱人叫他替我做件麻布衣衫 芫荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香 上面不用缝口,也不用针线 他就会是我真正的爱人叫他替我找一块地芫荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香 就在沙滩和大海之间 他就会是我真正的爱人.叫他用一把皮镰收割芫荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香 用石楠草捆扎成束 他就会是我真正的爱人您要去斯卡波罗集市吗? 芫荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香 代我向那儿的一个人问好 他曾经是我的爱人(曾作为第40届奥斯卡获奖影片《毕业生》(The Graduate)的插曲,曲调凄美婉转,给人以心灵深处的触动。《Scarborough Fair》原是一首古老的英国民歌,其起源可一直追溯到中世纪。)歌曲原型Scarborough Fair的歌曲原型来自The Elfin Knight(Child #2),即“妖精骑士”(查尔德民歌集第二号),最早见诸记载是在英格兰1673年。这首民谣主要流传于英伦三岛和爱尔兴趣是最好的老师兰,在美国东部一些州和加拿大西部地区也有传唱的记载。在不同记载中不同的歌词版本有近20种,不同的歌名也有十多种。歌名为Scarborough Fair的版本见于十九世纪。尽管如此,歌曲最初的内容情节大体相似,只是越到近代原来的情节线索越不明显,妖精骑士的身份被淡化甚至去除。歌词大意:妖精骑士与一位相好的姑娘调侃,他答应娶姑娘,但她必须做到一系列不可能做到的事情;而姑娘答应做到这些事情,但妖精骑士必须先做到她要求的种种无法实现之事。1810年版本中的此部分既保留了原歌曲的主要情节,又接近今天我们听到的 Scarborough Fair的内容,大意为:妖精骑士:你能否为我做一件亚麻衬衣,但不能有褶缝和针角?濯洗于远方的枯井,晾于从未开花的荆棘?姑娘:好,你提了三个问题,请先回答我的问题,能否为我在沙海之间找一方土地?用羊角耕地,播一粒胡椒种,收割以皮镰刀,束以孔雀羽?做完了这些事你再来取你的亚麻衬衣。而我们今天听到的Simon & Garfunkel的演唱录制于1965年(后经莎拉布莱曼翻唱),相互诘问的情节已支离破碎,很难看出,读起来倒像是昔日情人间的私语。另外妖精骑士完全消失,主人公可以引申为一般的普通人。这是这首古老民歌被赋予新意的所在,全部是Paul Simon加入或更改的词句。兴趣是最好的老师歌名:《 Trouble is a friend 》——澳大利亚歌手Lenka 中文译文: 烦恼是位朋友Trouble will find you no matter where you go oh oh(歌词)无论你走到哪里烦恼都会找上你(中文译文)No matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow oh oh 无论你快也好慢也罢他如影随行The eye of the storm or the cry in the morn oh oh 他似风暴眼像早晨的哭泣You're fine for a while but you start to lose control 你刚消停转眼就又开始失去掌控He's there in the dark he's there in my heart 他潜伏在暗处他藏在我的心底里He waits in the wings he's gotta play a part 他发源于青萍之末随时准备逞威Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine 烦恼是位朋友烦恼成了我的朋友Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe oh oh 烦恼是位朋友而麻烦则是个敌人And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow oh oh 无论我喂他什么他似乎总是见长He sees what I see and he knows what I know oh oh 他能见我所见而且他能知我所知So don't forget as you ease on down the road 当你悠闲的挡我道时你可别忘记He's there in the dark he's there in my heart 他潜伏在暗处他藏在我的心底里He waits in the wings he's gotta play a part 他发源于青萍之末随时准备逞威兴趣是最好的老师Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine 烦恼是位朋友烦恼成了我的朋友So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 当他拽你胳膊时你可别大惊失色I won't let him win, but I'm a sucker for his charm 我摇着拉力车窗我迷恋他的魅力Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine 烦恼是位朋友烦恼成了我的朋友Ahh How I hate the way he makes me feel 我很讨厌他给我感觉的那种方式And how I try to make him leave 我竭尽全力试着将他远远的驱离I try oh oh I try 我尽力再尽力But He's there in the dark he's there in my heart 他潜伏在暗处他藏在我的心底里He waits in the wings he's gotta play a part 他发源于青萍之末随时准备逞威Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine 烦恼是位朋友烦恼成了我的朋友So don'tbe alarmed if he takes you by the arm 当他拽你胳膊时你可别大惊失色I won't let him win, but I'm a sucker for his charm 我不会让他赢但我迷恋他的魅力Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine 烦恼是位朋友烦恼成了我的朋友Ahh… Ooh …兴趣是最好的老师歌名:《 Everything at Once 》澳大利亚歌手Lenka,windows 8的广告音乐 中文译文: 万物一体As sly as a fox,as strong as an ox(歌词)像狐狸一样狡猾,像牛一样强壮(中文译文)As fast as a hare,as brave as a bear 像野兔一样疾速,像熊一样勇敢As free as a bird,as neat as a word 像鸟一样自由,像字一样整齐As quiet as a mouse,as big as a house 像老鼠一样安静,像房子一样大Ah …… All I wanna be嗯......一切我想要的Ah …… All I wanna be嗯......一切我想要的Ohhh ah …… All I wanna be哦~~啊......一切我想要的Is everything 所有的事物As mean as a wolf,as sharp as a tooth 像狼一样卑鄙,像牙齿一样锋利As deep as a bite,as dark as the night 像裂痕一样深,像夜晚一样黑As sweet as a song,as right as a wrong 像歌曲一样甜蜜,像错误一样正确As long as a road,as ugly as a toad 像路一样长,像蛤蟆一样丑As pretty as a picture,hanging from a fixture 像挂在墙上的画一样美丽兴趣是最好的老师Strong like a family,strong as I wanna be 像家族一样强大,像我想要成为的那样强大Bright as day,as light as play 像白昼一样明亮,像奏乐一样轻快As hard as nails,as grand as a whale 像指甲一样坚硬,像鲸鱼一样巨大Ah……All I wanna be嗯......一切我想要的Ohhh ah ……All I wanna be哦~~啊......一切我想要的Ohhh ah …… All I wanna be哦~~啊......一切我想要的Is everything 所有的事物Everything at once 一切同时而来Everything at once 一切同时而来Ahh everything at once 万物一体As warm as the sun,as silly as fun 像太阳一样温暖,像玩笑一样随意As cool as a tree,as scary as the sea 像树一样沉静,向海一样骇人As hot as fire,cold as ice 像火一样炽热,像冰一样冷漠Sweet as sugar and everything nice 像糖一样令人愉悦,一切是那样美好兴趣是最好的老师As old as time,as straight as a line 像时间一样悠长,像线条一样平直As royal as a queen,as buzzed as a bee 像女王一样高贵,像蜜蜂一样繁忙Stealth as a tiger,smooth as a glide 像老虎一样潜行,像滑翔机一样流畅Pure as a melody,pure as I wanna be 像旋律一样纯净,像我想要成为的那样纯净Ah …… All I wanna be嗯......一切我想要的Ohhh ah …… All I wanna be哦~~啊......一切我想要的Ohhh ah …… All I wanna be哦~~啊......一切我想要的Is everything 所有的事物Everything at once 万物一体兴趣是最好的老师歌名: 《 SHE 》——德国舞动精灵乐团(Groove Coverage)中文译文: 她She hangs out every day near by the beach(歌词)她每天躺在海滩边的吊床上(中文译文)Havin’ a HEINEKEN fallin’ asleep喝杯海涅肯啤酒便入睡She looks so sexy when she’s walking the sand漫步在沙滩的她看上去如此性感Nobody ever put a ring on her hand 她也不接受任何人的戒指Swim to the ocean shore fish in the sea 海边游泳海里捕鱼She is the story the story is she 她就是传说传说就是她She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky 她向天上的月亮和星星唱歌Shining from high above you shouldn’t ask why那样高高闪耀着你又怎么知道为什么She is the one that you never forget 见过她你便永远不能忘记She is the heaven-sent angel you met 过她你便知道她是天使Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl 噢,她就是上帝制造女孩的原因She is so pretty all over the world 即使走遍全世界她也是如此的美丽She puts the rhythm, the beat in the drum 她哼着小曲打着圆鼓She comes in the morning and the evening she’s gone兴趣是最好的老师早上出现晚上就不见Every little hour every second you live 你活着的每分没秒Trust in eternity that’s what she gives都相信永恒因为那是她带来的She looks like Marilyn, walks like Suzanne 她看上去像Marilyn,走路又像Suzanne She talks like Monica and Marianne 她说话则像Monica和Marianne She wins in everything that she might do 只要她愿意她可以得到一切And she will respect you forever just you 但她永远都尊重你只是因为是你She is the one that you never forget 见过她你便永远不能忘记She is the heaven-sent angel you met 见过她你便知道她是天使Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl 噢,她就是上帝制造女孩的原因She is so pretty all over the world 即使走遍全世界她也是如此的美丽She is so pretty all over the world 即使走遍全世界她也是如此的美丽She is so pretty 她如此的美丽She is like you and me 她就像你和我Like them like we 像他们像我们兴趣是最好的老师She is in you and me 她就在你我中间She is the one that you never forget 见过她你便永远不能忘记She is the heaven-sent angel you met 见过她你便知道她是天使Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl 噢,她就是上帝制造女孩的原因She is so pretty all over the world 即使走遍全世界她也是如此的美丽(She is the one)She is the one 她就是(That you never forget)That you never forget 你永远都不会忘记She is the heaven-sent angel you met 见过她你便知道她是天使She’s the reason(oh she must be the reason)why God made a girl 噢,她就是上帝制造女孩的原因She is so pretty all over the world(oh...)即使走遍全世界她也是如此的美丽Na na na na na ….兴趣是最好的老师歌名: 《The Show 》——澳大利亚歌手Lenka 中文译文:演出I'm just a little bit caught in the middle(歌词)我有点儿进退两难(中文译文)Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫,爱是个谜i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿,我一个人做不到I've tried, and i don't know why...我尝试了,我不知道为什么…Slow it down, make it stop 放慢了速度,停了下来Or else my heart is going to pop 否则我的心都要跳出来了'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot 因为这有点儿过份了,是的太过份了To be something I’m not要我成为一个不真实的我I'm a fool out of love 我是个失恋的大笨蛋'Cause i just can't get enough...因为我无法满足I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿进退两难Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫,爱是个谜i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿我一个人做不到兴趣是最好的老师I've tried, and i don't know why 我尝试了,我不知道为什么…I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩I'm so scared but i don't show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down 我无法弄清楚,真把我给打倒了I know I’ve got to let it go...我知道我不得不放手(随它去,顺其自然)And just enjoy the show 好好享受表演吧The sun is hot in the sky 天气非常热Just like a giant spotlight 太阳就像个巨大的聚光灯The people follow the signs 最终人们按照指引And synchronize in time 同时按指示做It's a joke, nobody knows 这是个笑话,没有人知道They've got a ticket to the show....他们有演出的门票I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿进退两难Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫,爱是个谜i don't know where to go, can't do it alone兴趣是最好的老师我不知道该去哪儿,我一个人做不到I've tried, and i don't know why...我尝试了 我不知道为什么…I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩I'm so scared but i don't show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down 我无法弄清楚,真把我给打倒了I know I’ve got to let it go...我知道我不得不放手(随它去,顺其自然)And just enjoy the show 好好享受表演吧just enjoy the show 好好享受表演吧Shining Friends 歌手:Fiche Fung&MathildeChan&Peggy Lee 专辑:TV MAGICA little faith Brightens a rainy day 小小的信念照亮那下雨天Life is difficult you can't go away 生命难困苦、你总不能逃避Don't hide yourselve in the corner 不要于躲角落You have my place to stay 我的胸怀可让你倚靠Sorrow is gonna say goodbye 忧伤终会跟你说再见Opens up You'll see the happy sunshine 张开眼睛你会看见快乐的阳光 Keep going on with your dream 继续追寻梦想Chasing tomorrow's sunrise 向着明天的太阳追赶 The spirit can never die 不会逝去的、是信念与理想 Sun will shine, my friend 好朋友、太阳会闪耀Won't let you cry, my dear 谁都不会令你流泪Seeing you shed a tear Make my world disappear 你的一滴眼泪都会让我的世界灰暗 You'll never be alone in darkness 在黑暗中、你永不会孤独 See my smile, my friend 好朋友、看我的笑颜We are with you, holding hands 手牵手、我们和你一起走you have got to believe, you are my destiny 在我宁静的心灵、你是我的信念与目标 We're meant to be your friends 我们永远都会在一起That's what a friendship be 因为我们是朋友Traveling Light(2002年Joel Hanson演唱歌曲)I was doubling over the load on my shoulders was a weightI carried with me everyday我曾每天背负着大量的思想负担生活Crossing miles of frustrations and rivers a raging穿越无数的挫折和汹涌河流Picking up stones I found along the way一路上我拾起路上的石头负担越来越重I staggered and I stumbled down pathways of trouble I was我步履蹒跚,跌跌撞撞,一路上困难重重hauling those souvenirs of misery我背负着这些痛苦的回忆And with each step taken my back was breaking Till I found the One who took it all from me并且每一步都是如此艰难,就像有人敲打我的背,直到我找到这一切的根源。Down by the riverside(Down by the riverside)漫步河畔I laid my burdens down,Now I'm traveling light我抛弃了我的烦恼,轻装前行My spirit lifted high(I found my freedom now)我志气昂扬(我找到了我的自由)I found my freedom now,And I'm traveling light我找到了我的自由,轻松前行Through the darkest alleys and loneliest valleys穿过最黑暗的小径和最荒凉的山谷I was dragging those heavy chains of doubt and fear我曾背负着疑虑和恐惧的枷锁踟蹰不前Then with the one word spoken the locks were broken然后概括的说我最终打破了那些枷锁Now He's leading me to places Where there are no tears现在主带领我远离那些悲伤Down by the riverside(Down by the riverside)漫步河畔I laid my burdens down,Now I'm traveling light我抛弃了我的烦恼,轻装前行My spirit lifted high(I found my freedom now)我志气昂扬(我找到了自己的自由)I found my freedom now and I'm traveling light我找到了自己的自由并且轻装前行(My burdens down,by the river side,My freedom high.Now I'm traveling light)(我抛弃了烦恼,我在河边,我非常自由。我轻装前行)Down by the riverside I laid my burdens down,Now I'm traveling light漫步河畔忧虑烟消云散,我轻装前行My spirit lifted high I found my freedom now我志气昂扬,我找到了自己的自由And now traveling light,down by the riverside(Down by the riverside)现在我轻装上阵,漫步河畔I laid my burdens down,Now I'm traveling light我抛弃忧愁我轻装前行My spirit lifted high(I found my freedom now)我志气昂扬,我找到了自己的自由I found my freedom now,And I'm traveling light(traveling light)我找到了自己的自由并且轻装前行Down by the riverside(Down by the riverside)漫步河畔I laid my burdens down,Now I'm traveling light我抛弃忧愁我轻装前行My spirit lifted high(I found my freedom now)我志气昂扬,我找到了自己的自由I found my freedom now,And I'm traveling light我找到了自己的自由并且轻装前行(Traveling light Traveling light)I found my freedom now我找到了自己的自由并且轻装前行(Traveling light Traveling light)Yesterday Once More When I was young 当我年轻时 I'd listen to the radio 我喜欢听收音机Waiting for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌When they played I'd sing alone 当他们演奏时我会跟着唱 It made me smile 令我笑容满面Those were such happy times 那段多么快乐的时光 And not so long ago 不那么久以前How I wondered where they'd gone 我是多么想知道它们去了哪儿 But they're back again 但是它们又回来了 Just like a long-lost friend 像一位久未谋面的朋友 All the songs I loved so well 那些歌我依旧喜欢 Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-o Still shines 仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一声 shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're starting to sing 当他们开始唱时 So fine 如此欢畅When they get to the part 当他们唱到Where he's breaking her heart 他让她伤心的那一段时 It can really make me cry 真的令我哭了 Just like before 一如往昔It's yesterday once more 这是昨日的重现(Shoobie do lang lang)无比惆怅(Shoobie do lang lang)无比惆怅 Looking back on how it was in years gone by 回首过去的几年 And the good times that I had 我曾有过的欢乐时光 Makes today seem rather sad 今天似乎更加悲伤 So much has changed 一切都变了It was songs of love that I would sing to then 这就是那些跟着唱过的旧情歌 And I memorize each word 我记住的每个字眼 Those old melodies 那些古老旋律Still sound so good to me 对我仍然那么动听 As they melt the years away 可以把岁月融化 Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-o Still shines 仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一声 shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're starting to sing 当他们开始唱时 So fine 如此欢畅All my best memories 我所有的美好回忆 Come back clearly to me 清晰地浮现 Some can even make me cry 有些令我哭了 Just like before 一如往昔It's yesterday once more 这是昨日的重现 Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-o Still shines 仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一声 shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're starting to sing 当他们开始唱时 So fine 如此欢畅Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-o Still shines 仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一声 shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're starting to sing 当他们开始唱时 So fine 如此欢畅
I Love You--Stewart Mac there was once a broken man 曾经有个心碎的男人 who walked a lonely road 孤独得走在路上 and gave up all his dream放弃所有梦想i was once this broken man我曾经就是这样一个心碎的男人 who staring into the sun站在阳光下 and just refused to see 却只是拒绝正视它i was lost among the clouds that wouldn't fade我曾经迷失在无法消散的云雾中 i was looking for an answer我不断的寻找答案i was searching but i didn't take the time寻找着却错过了时机 iwas down and out and feeling so afiaid一度的失落潦倒并且感到害怕 i love you 我爱你the way that you turned me round你让我转变的方式 and chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤 i love you我爱你the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界when i'm with you当我和你在一起的时候love may come and love may go爱也许会来临会离去 but now it's here to stay但此刻它正在这里逗留forever and a day with you和你相伴的一天 将定格成永恒 and when i see you smile 当我看到你的微笑 i fall into your eyes我陷入你双眸的温柔 don't ever fade away永远不要消逝 i needs you here to make the dark clouds drift wawy我需要你为我驱散乌云 and to make the mornings bright again 让清晨再次沐浴在明媚的阳光中 i'm right here for you 我在这儿等你and there's nothing more to say不需要任何的言语i am just happy that you're mine you've stayed我很欣喜你是属于我的 i love you 我爱你the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界and chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤 i love you 我爱你 yes i do是我 我真的爱你the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界 when i'm with you当我和你在一起的时候 it doesn't matter we're far 不管我们相隔多么遥远 and where we're going我们将去向何方as long as you're with me all the way 只要一路有你陪伴 and the nights are no longer lonely夜晚不再孤单and wake up now to find a brighter day现在就醒来去寻找更美好的未来 i love you我爱你 yes i do是我 我真的爱你the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界 and chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤 i love you我爱你 yes i do是我 我真的爱你the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界 when i'm with you当我和你在一起的时候
valder fieldsI was found on the ground by the fountain 被你发现时我就躺在一眼泉水旁 about a field of a summer stride 那是一片充满夏日气息的土地 lying in the sun after i had tried 当我感到些许疲倦时 lying in the sun by the side 便躺在阳光下,小路旁we all agreed that the council would 我们都认为议会应该趁早解散 end up three hours over-time 再有三个小时的存在都嫌多shoelaces were tied at the traffic lights 鞋带为信号灯所左右i was running late, could apply 我起跑的有些晚 for another one, i guess 或许已追赶不上她的步伐 after parking stores are best 毕竟做足准备才是最好的they said that there would be delays 他们说这或许有些迟了啊 on the temporary pay 毕竟这付出显得过于短暂 for another one, i guess 或许已追赶不上她的步伐 after parking stores are best 毕竟做足准备才是最好的they said that there would be delays 他们说这或许有些迟了啊 on the temporary pay 毕竟这付出显得过于短暂she was found on the ground in a gown 她被发现时正穿着睡袍laying by the field of the summer asleep 躺在一片仲夏夜中staring at the concrete, trying not to cry 仰望着苍穹,她不哭泣 when somebody left hers life 哪怕至爱从此离去 she would never sleep in a gown 她将不再合衣入睡so she takes his keys to the bedroom door 她拿着他的钥匙开启卧室的门 takes a step outside, by the fountain 向外一步步走去,注视着那一片曾经的泉眼 gazing at the field, what a view 恍若隔世
someone like you I heard, that you settled down.听说 你心有所属。That you, found a girl and you married now.找到真命天女即将步入婚姻殿堂。I heard that your dreams came true.听说你美梦成真。Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.看起来与我相比,她才是满分。Old friend, why are you so shy? 都老朋友了,干嘛那么害羞。It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.一点都不像你了,好像你在掩饰谎言。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我不想出其不意不请自来。But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒。I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded, 我希望你能看到我的脸,然后想起。That for me, it isn't over.对我来说,一切都还没结束。Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” 有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人,确实。You know, how the time flies.知道吗,时光已经飞逝。Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.只有昨天,才是我们最珍贵的回忆。We were born and raised in a summer haze.我们的爱在夏日的薄雾中萌芽。Bound by the surprise of our glory days.青涩的岁月满载辉煌与惊喜。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我不想出其不意不请自来。But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒。I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded, 我希望你能看到我的脸,然后想起。That for me, it isn't over.对我来说,一切都还没结束。Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” 有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。Nothing compares, no worries or cares.无人能够与你相比,无人担心无人在意。Regrets and mistakes they're memories made.记忆里满是悔恨与错误。Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste? 有谁能知晓这其中的酸甜苦楚。Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” 有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” 有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。as long as you love me(Justin Bieber演唱歌曲)I'm under pressure,seven billion people in the world trying to fit in(我们的爱倍受压迫,全世界七十亿人都试图将我们阻隔)keep it together,smile on your face even though your heart is frowning(十指紧握,你的心中皱眉但却面挂笑容)but, hey now, you know girl(而现 在,女孩你知道)we both know it’s a cruel world(我们都知道这是一个残酷冰冷的世界)but, i will take my chances(但我会抓住所有希望)as long as you love me(只要你仍爱我)we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broken(我们可以食不果腹,可以流离失所,也可以支离破碎)as long as you love me(只要你仍爱我)i’ll be your platinum, i’ll be your silver, i’ll be your gold(我会是你的不离不弃,你的无坚不摧,你的所向披靡)(as long as you lo-lo-lo-love me)(x2)(只要你仍爱我)i’ll be your soldier(我将是守卫你的战士)fighting every second of the day for the change, girl(时刻为你的梦想而战斗)i’ll be your hova(我会是你的平民)you can be my destiny’s child on a scene, girl(女孩,你就是我命中注定的那个人)【即你是我的天命真女】 so don’t stress, and don’t cry(所以不要害怕,不要哭泣)we don’t need no wings to fly(我们不需要翅膀也可以飞)just take, my hand(只要你紧紧握着我的手)as long as you love me(只要你仍爱我)we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broken(我们可以食不果腹,可以流离失所,也可以支离破碎)as long as you love me(只要你仍爱我)i’ll be your platinum, i’ll be your silver, i’ll be your gold(我会是你的不离不弃,你的无坚不摧,你的所向披靡)(as long as you love me x2)(只要你仍爱我)big sean ’t know if this makes sense but, you’re my hallelujah(我不知道这样做有无道理,但你是我的上帝)give me a time and place, i’ll rendez-vous it(给我时间和地址,天崩地裂我也会赴约)i’ll fly you to it, i’ll beat to there(我会飞去那里,我会一路拼杀到那里)girl, you know i got you(女孩,你知道我已拥有你)us, trust, a couple things i can’t spell without you(“我们”“信任”这样形容爱人的词语,没有你我不会说出口)now we on top of the world, cause that’s just how we do(我们在世界的顶端,这就是我们要做的)use to tell me sky’s the limit, now the sky’s our point of view(曾经有人说天空是我们的束缚,现 在却是我们视域下的的风景)man, we stepping out like wooh god!(我们站出来惊讶,哇我的上帝!)cameras point and shoot,ask me ‘what’s my best sight?’, i stand back and point at you(要拍摄的时候,摄像师问我哪里最美,我退后一步指向你)you the one that i argue with, feel like i need a new girl to be bothered with(那个我和她争吵之后,觉得自己需要换一个新的女孩来爱自己的人)but, the grass ain’t always greener on the other side, it’s green where you water it(但是其他地方的草并不如你用心浇灌的那样绿[指和女朋友已经培养了长久的感情])so i know, we got issues baby, true, true, true(这时我明白了,宝贝,我们是对的,我们有无比的默契)but i rather work on this you than to go ahead and start with someone new(所以我会和你一起走下去,而不是找一个新的女孩重新开始)as long as you love me(只要你仍爱我)JB(只要你仍爱我)we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broken(我们可以食不果腹,可以流离失所,也可以支离破碎)as long as you love me(只要你仍爱我)i’ll be your platinum, i’ll be your silver, i’ll be your gold(我会是你的不离不弃,你的无坚不摧,你的所向披靡)(as long as you love me you love me you love me yeahhhh)(X3)只要你仍爱我.....as long as you love me 只要你仍爱我Apologise Timbaland I'm holding on your rope, 努力回忆着你的那句话got me ten feet off the ground
我的心似在空中悬起i'm hearing what you say but i just can't make a sound
听懂了你的言语我却只能绝望沉默 you tell me that you need me
你说我曾是你的山盟海誓then you go and cut me down, but wait
伤心于你的离去我却只能空虚等待 you tell me that you're sorry
不说你的歉意是那么苍白无力 didn't think i'd turn around, and say...可你不会想到我要重新向你致意 it's too late to apologize, it's too late
你说的对不起已是太迟,真的太迟i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
我说过现在已是太迟,真的太迟 i'd take another chance, take a fall
我想我还会尝试,宁愿再次被你伤害 take a shot for you
也给你一次让我接受你的机会and i need you like a heart needs a beat
我需要你就像我的心要一样地跳动得一次又一次 but it's nothing new
其实这并无新意i loved you with a fire red-曾经对你炉火般的热情now it's turning blue, and you say...现已变得那么纯淡,可你还在迟疑“sorry” like the angel heaven let me think was you
你的道歉对我而言恰似来自天堂上的妙音 but i'm afraid...但我想恐怕it's too late to apologize, it's too late
对不起你说得太迟,真的太迟i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
我说过现在已是太迟,真的太迟 it's too late to apologize, it's too late
你的道歉来得太迟,真的太迟i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
我说过现在已是太迟,真的太迟 it's too late to apologize, yeah
对不起你说得来得太迟,真的太迟 i said it's too late to apologize, yeah-我说过现在已经太迟,真的太迟i'm holdin on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...让你每句话都留在我的记忆,让我的心向你飞驰say you say me say you, say me 说出你自己,说出我自己 say it for always 应该永远是这样 that's the way it should be 本来就该是这样 say you, say me 说出你自己,说出我自己 say it together, naturally 大家一起来自然地说出来I had a dream, I had an awesome dream 我做了一个梦,一个可怕的梦 people in the park 人们在露天的公园里playing games in the dark 却像是在黑暗中带着面具玩着游戏and what they played was a masquerade 他们玩得那个游戏就是假面舞会 but from behind the walls of doubt 但从猜疑的墙壁后面 a voice was crying out 一个声音在大喊—— say you, say me 说出你自己,说出我自己 say it for always 应该永远是这样that's the way it should be 本来就该是这样 say you, say me 说出你自己,说出我自己 say it together, naturally 大家一起来自然地说出来as we go down life's lonesome highway 我们现在走在人生寂寞的高速路上 seems the hardest thing to do 似乎在这孤独的生命旅程中 is to find a friend or two 最难的就是找到一两个知己their helping hand — someone who understands 一两个理解你并向你伸出援助之手的知己and when you feel you've lost your way 当你感到空虚和迷茫时 you've got someone there to say 他们会在那里对你说 I'll show you oo, oo, oo 我给你指引 say you, say me 说出你自己,说出我自己 say it for always 应该永远是这样that's the way it should be 本来就该是这样 say you, say me 说出你自己,说出我自己 say it together, naturally 大家一起来自然地说出来so you think you know the answers 也许你认为你知道了答案 oh no!不,不well the whole world's got ya dancing 整个世界正在变得越来越疯狂 that's right I am telling you 这正是我要告诉你的it's time to start believing 现在是开始重新建立信任的时候 oh yes!噢,是的believe in who you are 相信你自己you are a shining star...oh 你自己就是一颗闪耀的星 say you, say me 说出你自己,说出我自己 say it for always 应该永远是这样that's the way it should be 本来就该是这样 say you, say me 说出你自己,说出我自己 say it together, naturally 大家一起来自然地说出来 say it together, naturally 大家一起来自然地说出来
young for you周末,我想开着我的车to your apartment with a present like a star 带着礼物如流星般来到你家门前forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard 预报员说今天会有暴雨but i know the sun will shine for us 但是我知道阳光将为我们闪耀 oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark 喔 海鸥从黄昏中懒洋洋地飞向我i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana 我穿着我的牛仔裤 往口袋里塞满了钱(黑人俚语,直译为“喂我的猴子吃香蕉”)then i think my age how old,skyline how far 那时我在想我有多大,还有地平线到底有多远 or we need each other in california 或者我们需要一起生活在加州you show me your body before night comes down 在夜幕降临前你向我展现你的身姿i touch your face and promise to stay ever-young 我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远这样年轻 on this ivory beach we kissed so long 在这象牙色的海滩上我们长吻 it seems that the passion's never gone 仿佛激情永不消退you sing me your melody and i feel so please 你为我唱你的旋律,我感到如此的舒适 i want you to want me to keep your dream 我想你希望我一直做有你的梦together we'll run wild by a summer symphony 我们在夏季的交响乐中肆意奔跑 this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy 这就是我们拥有的,而非幻想the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck 铁人般冲浪嬉戏,只因想试下运气。to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs 置身顶端的我如此陶醉如同服用了兴奋剂i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart 我知道你不会责备我那骄傲如月的心。welcome to the golden beatnik park 欢迎来到这奇异的乐园oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard 噢``钻石海岸将我拉离庭院 incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph 面向阳光时我难以置信,因为你仿佛溶化于画中 for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush 画面中你的微笑如此甜美,棕榈树如此青翠。would you believe my honey it's california 你相信么,亲爱的,这就是加州you show me your body before night comes down 在夜幕降临前你向我展现你的身姿i touch your face and promise to stay ever-young 我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远这样年轻 on this ivory beach we kissed so long 在这象牙色的海滩上我们长吻 it seems that the passion's never gone 仿佛激情永不消退you sing me your melody and i feel so please 在我感觉到的这一刻你唱出你我的旋律 i want you to want me to keep your dream 我想你希望我一直做有你的梦together we'll run wild by a summer symphony 我们在夏季的交响乐中肆意奔跑 this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy 这就是我们拥有的,而非幻想 10my love(西城男孩演唱歌曲)An empty street 空旷的大街 An empty house 空荡的房子 A hole inside my heart 空洞的心 I'm all alone 我是如此寂寞And the rooms are getting smaller 无边的孤寂包围着我 I wonder how 我不知道我怎么了 I wonder why 我不明白为什么会这样 I wonder where they are 我想知道它们在哪里 The days we had 那些我们共度的日子The songs we sang together 我们共同吟唱过的歌曲 Oh,yeah And oh my love 我的爱I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到这一份爱却是那样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 于是我低声祈祷And hope my dreams will take me there 希望梦想能把我带到那儿 Where the skies are blue 那里有湛蓝的天空To see you once again,my love在那里能与你再次相见,我的爱 Over seas and coast to coast 翻越大海,从此岸到达彼岸 To find the place I love the most 去找寻我钟爱的地方 Where the fields are green 那里有翠绿的田野 To see you once again 在那里能与你再次相见 My love 我的爱 I try to read 我努力阅读 I go to work 我认真工作I'm laughing with my friends 我与朋友们欢笑着But I can't stop to keep myself and thinking 但我还是无法停止对你的思念 Oh,no 无法停止I wonder how 我不知道我怎么了 I wonder why 我不明白为什么会这样 I wonder where they are 我想知道它们在哪里 The days we had 那些我们共度的日子The songs we sang together 我们一起吟唱过的的歌 Oh,yeah And oh my love 我的爱I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是那样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 所以我低声祈祷And hope my dreams will take me there 希望梦想能把我带到那儿 Where the skies are blue 那里有湛蓝的天空To see you once again,my love 在那里能与你再次相见,我的爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find the place I love the most 去找寻我钟爱的地方 Where the fields are green 那里有翠绿的田野 To see you once again 在那里能与你重逢 To hold you in my arms 将你拥入怀中 To promise you my love 向你许下诺言 To tell you from my heart 发自内心地告诉你you are all I'm thinking of 我从没有停止过对你的想念Reaching for a love that seems so far 我仍然在找寻那份遥不可及的爱 So I say a little prayer 于是我低声祈祷And hope my dreams will take me there 希望梦想能把我带到彼岸 Where the skies are blue 那里有湛蓝的天空To see you once again,my love 在那里能与你再次相见,我的爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find the place I love the most 去找寻我钟爱的地方 Where the fields are green 在那里有翠绿的田野 To see you once again 在那里能与你重逢 My love 我的爱say a little prayer 我低声祈祷My dreams will take me there 希望我的梦想能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue 那里有湛蓝的天空 To see you once again 在那里能与你再次相见 Over seas coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find the place I love the most 去找寻我钟爱的地方 Where the fields are green 在那里有翠绿的田野 To see you once again 在那里能与你再次相见 My love 我的爱

我要回帖

更多关于 safe and sound歌词翻译 的文章

随机推荐