扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
七年级下册100道英语单词拼写如题.回答并附题目,最好还有分析,没有也罢.100道.急……50道够了,漏个几道没关系,没答案也罢了
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Let’s go to the movies.Do you a_________ with me?(同意) agree2.My uncle is arriving at the a_________ this afternoon.(飞机场) airport3.We should love a_________.(动物) animals4.The beach is b_________.(美丽) beautiful5.This is a good b_________.(开端) beginning6.There is a hotel b_________ them.(之间) between7.My father bought a digital c_________ last week.(相机) camera8.Jim is the c_________ of the football team in our school.captain9.There is a pool in the c_________ of the park.(中心) center10.C_________ have a good time on June 1st.Children11.China is a great c_________.country12.I learned a lot of western c_________ in English class.(文化) culture13.It’s d_________ to play with fire(火).(危险的) dangerous14.What d_________ food!(好吃的,可口的)delicious15.I want to be a d_________ because it’s an exciting job.(医生)doctor16.I d_________ to go to the beach tomorrow.(决定) /Let’s d______ when to start.(决定)decided/decide17.Can you d_________ what he looks likes?(描述)describe18.Chinese people like eating d_________.(饺子)dumplings19.The e_________ is the biggest animal on the land.(大象)elephant20.I e_________ reading a book.I e_________ myself last weekend.enjoy/enjoyed21.This jacket is too e_________.I can’t afford it.(昂贵的)expensive22.The people there were f_________ to us.(友好的)friendly23.There are all kinds of flowers in the g_________.(花园)garden24.My uncle was ill in h_________.(医院)hospital25.I felt h_________.Let’s have lunch.(饥饿的)hungary26.In order to i_________ my English.I read English for an hour every day.(提高、改善)improve27.English is the most popular l_________ in the world.(语言)language28.I went to the l_________ last week.There are many l_________ in New York.(图书馆)library29.Jim enjoys reading a m_________.(杂志)magazine30.Can I have a look at the m_________?(菜单)menu31.He spent a lot of m_________ playing net games.(钱)money32.Yesterday I visited the Chinese History M_________.(博物馆)museum33.Last vacation we went to the m_________.(山)mountain34.My father reads the n_________ every day.(报纸)newspaper35.She wants to be a n_________ because she likes to look after others.(护士)nurse36.I’d like to o_________ some fast food.(定购、点菜)order37.P_________ are only in China.They are cute animals.Pandas38.My brother wants to be a p_________.(警察)policeman39.Jackie Chan is a p_________ film star.(受欢迎的)popular40.We have to be q_________ in the library.(安静的)quiet41.I wanted to know the r_________ why you were late.reason42.Music r_________ us.Music makes me feel r_________.(放松的)relaxes/relaxed43.R_________ to turn off the light (关灯)when you leave.(记住)Remember44.Mr.Yuan gave us an important r_________ about H1N1 flu last Friday.(报告)report45.There is a r_________ near the park.There are many s_________ in it.(饭店\特色菜) restaurant/special46.S_________ comes after spring.Summer47.There is a big s_________ in the district.(超市)supermarket48.I felt s_________ at the news that CCTV’S NEWS host Luo Jing left us for ever.(吃惊的、惊讶的)surprised49.What bad weather!It was t_________.(糟糕的)terrible50.We walked t_________ the park to the hotel.(穿过)through51.The teacher usually asks us to give a talk at the __________of the glass.(开始)beginning52.The children often play happily in the ________.(花园)garden53.Cross the _____,then you can see the cinema.(桥)bridge54.Nancy is a ________girl .(文静)quiet55.I’m very ________.I want to buy some food.(饥饿的)hungary56.Take a taxi from the ______.(机场)airport57.Please call me when you ______at the town.(到达)arrive58.He is a lazy boy .He can’t ______the exam(.通过) pass答案都附在后面了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
分析应填词担任的句子成分,正确判断所缺单词的词性 多数单词拼写题所给汉语的词性和要求填写的英语单词的词性是一致的。但是需要注意的是:有时所给汉语和要填单词的词性是不一致的,这主要是由于英汉在表达习惯上的差异造成的。
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
如何做好高考英语单词拼写题
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置: >>
中考英语单词拼写
单词拼写专项 C There are four s________ in a year. They are spring, summer, a_________ and winter. 1. There are 100 years in a c_________. 2. A q________ means fifteen minutes. 3. He was late for c
lass because he m_______ the first bus. 4. There are twelve m________ in a year. 5. He did b________ of all in the high jump, becoming the w________. 6. Red and yellow are my favorite c________. 7. My father is _______(忙) than ever before. 8. ----You’ve left the lights on. ---Oh, so I have. How c_________ I was! 9. C__________ is the most important traditional holiday in the Western countries. 10. We go to the c________ to watch films or movies. 11. Ningbo is one of the most beautiful ________(城市). 12. Look at the c_______ in the sky. It looks like the rain. 13. Winter is the c_______ while autumn is the d_______ of all the seasons. 14. The ________(音乐会) given by S.H.E starts at 8:00. 15. It is d___________ to swim in the river because it is not only deep but also dirty. 16. ---What’s the d________? ----July 16. 17. December is the t________ month of the year. 18. He has been d_______ for ages, but he lives in our heart forever. 19. East, west, h_______ is the best. 20. We’ll have the end-of -year _________(考试) next week. 21. A __________ (有名的) scientist will give us a talk on space next week. 22. Which is f________ from here, New York or London? 23. I _________(喂) some animals on the farm yesterday. 24. May is the f________ month of the year. 25. Look! Can you see some kites f________ high up in the sky? 26. China is an ________(古老的) country with a long history. 27. ---Are you f_______ later today? ---No. I am busy. 28. He got m_________, but he didn’t have a child. 29. We are living a ________(幸福) life than we used to. 30. We are living more_________(幸福) than we used to. 31. To keep ________(健康) is more important than to keep lots of money. 32. Tom is in good ________(健康). He is doing sports every day. 33. The children here eat _________(健康) and they are taken good care of. 34. The more fruit and vegetables you eat, the ________(健康) you will be. 35. It began to rain ________(大)just when we were about to leave. 36. Help y_________ to some fruit, my kids! 37. After he took the pills, Tom felt even w________. 38. The machine was ________(发明) in the 1980s.It was one of the important _________(发明) of the 20th century. 39. I wasn’t _________(邀请) to the party, so I was a little angry with him. 40. March comes before A________. 41. The funny story he told made all l________.第 1 页 共 24 页 42. The s_________ on his face shows he is pleased with what we have done. 43. ---Which do you like b_______, science or history? ---- Science, of course. You know, history is l________ interesting than science. 44. How ________(幸运) I was to catch the last bus! 45. __________(幸运), I didn’t hurt myself badly in the accident. 46. ----What do you m_________ by Nie Dao in Ningbo dialect? --- The m_______ of the word is SILLY or FOOLISH in English. 47. September is the n_________ of the year. 48. He was born in the _________(东北) of the country. 49. He received many p_______ from his friends on his _______ (二十) birthday. 50. ---Which is q_______, a car or a train? ---Trains run more q_________. 51. He bought two ________(收音机) and gave them to the children as presents. 52. ---Shall we go on a picnic? --- No. We are not r________for it. 53. I can’t r_________ her name. I am forgetful. 54. I have written him several letters but I have never received a single r________/a_______. 55. I did well in the exams. I am expecting to get my school ________(报告单). 56. The alarm-clock failed to wake me up. It didn’t r_______ (g_______ off)this morning. 57. After school, the students said g________ to each other and went back home. 58. She is good at music. She wants to be a m________ in the future. 59. Drive carefully and s_______ on the icy road! 60. I will s_______ the pictures to you after they come out. 61. On a _________ (下雪的) night the story happened. 62. The music of the movie s________ beautiful and everybody likes to listen to it. 63. People feed on rice in the _______(南方). 64. Tom is s________ enough to carry the heavy stone alone. 65. Science is the most interesting of all the s_________. 66. Today is ________ (阳光的,晴朗的)than yesterday. 67. The fish smells nice. Would you like to have a t________? 68. _________(千) of patients are treated in the hospital every day. 69. The dog was ________(捆,系,栓) to the tree. 70. He felt hungry and t________ after a long journey. 71. One day his dream will surely come t________. 72. It is going to rain. Why not take a raincoat and an u________ with you? 73. He gave us two answers,but neither was r_________ or correct. 74. English is the most u________ and important language. It is widely used all over the world. 75. He was born in a small mountain v_________. 76. The museum is _________(参观) by hundreds of people every day. 77. When spring comes, the days are getting w________. 78. What w________ weather! It has been raining for the whole week. 79. With these ________(话),the teacher left the classroom _________(生气). 80. The teacher got a________ at his being late for school again and again. 81. My parents __________(希望) me to be a doctor when I was a child. 82. The old man was knocked down when he was going a________ the busy street. 83. Everyone should take an a_________ part in the campaign aimed at encouraging people to第 2 页 共 24 页 mind their manners during the 2008 Olympic Games. 84. That kind of the house costs too much. I can’t a________ it. 85. ---Who helped you to finish the work? -----I did it all by m__________. 86. ---Have they reached the hotel? ---Yes. They a__________ there half an hour ago. 87. -----I didn’t fall asleep until it was 2:00 in the morning. ---You mean you kept a_______ till 2:00 in the morning? 88. They helped the homeless people by ________(募捐) money. 89. We ________ (相信) Ningbo’s future will be better and brighter. 90. He can’t s_______ or hear anything. He is blind and d________. 91. Scuba machine makes it possible for people to b________ under the sea for a long time. 92. The Hangzh Bay Oversea ________ (桥梁)will be built between Ningbo and Jiaxin in 2008. 93. It’s sunny today. The sun is shining b_________. 94. He worked hard and soon he c________ up with his classmates. 95. The mountain fire was c_________ by a burning end of the cigarette. 96. Ningbo has ________(变化) a lot since its opening to the outside of the world. 97. Girls are ________ (聪明)than boys in learning languages. 98. The moon c_________ the earth and the earth turns around the sun. 99. He was ________(选择) not only because he was clever but he was hard-working. 100. There is no more room on the bus. The bus is too c_________, full of passengers. 101. He often ________(抱怨) about people around him. 102. He c________ at his dog’s _________(死). 103. China is a __________(发展) country, unlike Japan. 104. English used to be d_________for me, but now it is easy. 105. ---Do your b_______ to finish the work ahead of time! ---I will. 106. __________(友谊) between Chinese people and American people will last long. 107. Beijing’s d_________ of Olympic Games has finally come true. 108. I don’t like e________ of the two films because neither of them is interesting. 109. ---Did you enjoy y_________ in the park? --- Yes, we all had a good time. 110. He is l________.He enjoys doing nothing. 111. Wow! You’ve become ________(胖的) than before? How? 112. Wu Ke has won the first place. She deserves it because she is the most h____________ girl in the class. 113. There’s a pain in the head. He has a h_________. 114. The children h________ themselves behind the wall and couldn’t be found. 115. The more you learn about the ________ (历史)of Ningbo, the more you’ll become interested in it. 116. Our school h________ a sports meeting last week. 117. He fell off the tree and was h_________,but not badly. 118. Water came in through the hole and soon the boat began to s________(go down). 119. He is trying to i_________ his English so that he can pass IELTS. 120. I wished to be a teacher when I was young. I_______, I became a doctor. 121. After a two-year- study of English, I became i__________ in the language. 122. Another man was k_________and two were injured in the traffic accident. 123. We borrow books from the l_________.第 3 页 共 24 页 124. Ningbo l_______ in the east of the province. 125. I found a man _________(躺) dead on the road and I called the police. 126. The doctor saved many people’s l_________. 127. He got l________ in the forest and couldn’t find his way back home. 128. He was late and m_______ the early bus. 129. The child is m_______. The police are still looking for him. 130. Tom lives next door to me. We are n__________. 131. They are too n_______. Ask them to keep quiet. 132. The machine is working ________(吵闹). 133. The Summer P________ is one of the attractions in Beijing. 134. A n_______ is a person who helps doctors in a hospital. 135. He refused to answer my question because it was too _________(个人的). 136. He plays the p_______ and his brother plays the violin. 137. On April Fool Day people play j________ on each other. 138. ---Are you pleased with your trip? ---Yes. We had a p________ trip. 139. Behave _________(礼貌), and try to be a_______(礼貌) boy 140. Her nice___________(发音)impressed all the listeners. 141. The rich should do something to help the p_______. 142. Please p________ the door. Don’t pull it! 143. Keep q________! Stop making any noise! 144. He walked out q/s_________ without making any sound. 145. We r________ the station in time for the last train. 146. Something is wrong with the MP4 player. I will have it r________/f________/m_______. 147. ---When was your s_______ day in life? ---- The day my mother died. 148. We had different ideas. So we q_________ with each other. 149. He looks ________(严肃), but he is kind-hearted and friendly. 150. The jacket is much too large. Do you have a bigger s_______ of the same colour? 151. The meat s________ terrible. You can’t eat it. 152. He was ill in h__________. 153. The problem is hard to s_________. 154. To everyone’s _________(惊奇), the laziest boy won the competition. 155. Everyone felt_________(惊奇) that the laziest boy won the competition. 156. What _________ (惊奇)news it is! No one could believe it. 157. The young are supposed to o________ their seats to the old on the bus. 158. English people like _________ (熟食)food. 159. Go and see your d________ if you are ill. 160. Take enough e_______ if you want to keep fit. 161. He is not s________ for the job. I will ask someone else to do it. 162. He teaches ________ (我) English. 163. He saved me. I was t________ to him. 164. One of his ________(牙齿) is hurting badly. 165. There are many p________ of interest in Ningbo, many of which attract v________ from home and abroad. 166. There are lots of passengers in the ________ (等待) room of the station.第 4 页 共 24 页 167. I found a w________ on the way back home. But there was no money in it. 168. He became ________(虚弱) after a serious illness. 169. You can’t w_______ every time. Try again and you’ll make it. 170. I came to work w_________ breakfast. I feel a little h_________now. 171. The harder you work at your lessons, the ________(好) you’ll be at them. 172. Books can be _________(借) for as long as a week. 173. The cotton coats are _________(便宜)than the woolen one. 174. You must keep your eyes c________ while the game is on. 175. He brought out his d__________ and looked up the new word. 176. Tell me the __________(区别) between the twins. 177. When d_________ see the sign, they must slow down their cars. 178. My father gets up e_________ and goes to bed latest in the family t. 179. The job can be done e________. You know it is a piece of a cake. 180. Lesson Five is the _________(容易) of Book III. 181. J________ , which comes between Dcecmber and February,is the first month of the year 182. Hong Zhanhui has set a good _________(榜样) for the young. 183. We walk with our f_______. We go to school on f________. 184. Have you been abroad? Yes, I have been to many c_________. 185. ---Would you like some more? ---Thanks. I am f_______? 186. Our teacher is f________ and kind to us. 187. Have a r______ if you feel tired. 188. ---Can you help me mend the phone, please? ---I’m a________ not. 189. If you are ill, go to the d________ or the h_______. 190. People buy and sell things in the m________. 191. We have three m_______, breakfast, lunch and supper. 192. It’s ten ________ (分钟) walk. 193. We get m_______ from cows and p________ from pigs. 194. Take this m________ and you will feel better. 195. Hangzhou is the c________ city of Zhejiang. 196. To travel by train is _______(安全) than bay air. 197. The plane landed at the airport _________(安全). 198. We were worried about his ________(安全). 199. He _______(使用) a lift to go up and down. 200. Chinese can’t be _______(使用) in English class. 201. Animals are ________(使用) to help people work. 202. The child is often _________ (告诉) to get home in time. 203. Smoking isn’t a_________ in our school. 204. I am tired and t__________. Bring me something to drink. 205. Rubbish should be _______ (扔)into the dustbin. 206. Miss Mu has _________(住) in the building since 1999. He enjoys_________(住) here. 207. The boy picked up the wallet and _______(给) it to the teacher. 208. It is my _________(愉快) to be together with you. 209. Tom f________ many times before he became successful. 210. The letter was _________(写) in English.第 5 页 共 24 页 211. He was ________(写) a letter in English. 212. Millions of ________ from home and abroad will come to Beijing for the great Olympics. 213. The book is worth ________(读) a second time. 214. He finished ________ (写) his novel last year. 215. Fruit from Taiwan can be _________(买) here in the supermarket. 216. The sun r________ in the east and sets in the west. 217. He’s spent too much time ________(读) books that have nothing to do with his lessons. 218. His bike was _________(偷) last night. 219. A good b__________ is a half done. 220. The bag looks heavy, but it is light because it is an e_________ one with nothing in it. 221. Food must be _________(保存) in cool places in summer. 222. The children were _________(教) to swim last month and they can swim well now. 223. ---What does this word mean? ---Why not look it up in the d_________? 224. Hong Zhanhui moved China in 2006. He is the p________ of all the Chinese. We are p______ of him. 225. I like all the subjects e_______ English because it is hard for him. 226. The children practice _________ (游泳)in the afternoon. 227. There will ________(有) a ________(家长) meeting next Sunday. 228. Science is my favorite s_________. 229. This morning I w_______ up early, but I got up late. 230. I ________(借) him some money. But he forgot to give it back to me. 231. Tom was _______ (骑车) along the road when a car came across and hit him. 232. ---What’s wrong with your MP4? ---It is b_______. 233. After we had a picnic, we _________(开始) to sing and dance. 234. The driver d________ so fast that he couldn’t stop his car in time, causing an accident. 235. Mr. Smith works in an office. He c________ No 3 Bus to work. 236. The robbers were c_________ by the police a week after they robbed the bank. 237. The wind b________ so strongly yesterday. 238. The house in which we live now was ________(修建) 100 years ago. 239. _________(妇女) Day comes on March 8 and _________(教师)Day falls on September 10th. 240. The United Kingdom is in Europe while China lies in A_________. 241. A_________ is the eighth month of the year. 242. ---Do you like Beijing Opera? ---No,I don’t like it at the slightest because it is b_________. 243. We have three meals,b_________,lunch and dinner. 244. My mother was strongly _________(反对) buying a car. 245. Children need eight ________(小时) sleep a day. 246. My name is Tom Smith. Tom is my given name and Smith is my f________ name. 247. ---Were your p________at home last night? ---No, my father and my mother were both out. 248. When we got to the a_________,our flight had taken off. 249. Let’s go to the z________ and see the animals. 250. The b________ of the movie is interesting but its ending makes people sad. 251. Put on your g________ if you can’t see clearly. 252. He is tired.He needs to r________. 253. None of us passed the t_________ except Tom because it was too difficult.第 6 页 共 24 页 254. He won the speech contest. He b________ all the other speakers. 255. ---What’s the date today? ---I’m not sure,either. I’ll check the c__________. 256. Try not to be nervous and be ________ (沉稳)during the exam. 257. ---Are we going on a picnic tomorrow? ---It d_________ on what the weather is like. 258. The twins take after each other, but there are lots of d________ between them in many ways.They think and behave d_________. 259. He has formed a good ________(习惯) of keeping a diary. 260. I appreciate your _________(邀请). 261. My son wants to be a ________(飞行员) when he grows up. 262. The hospital provides its patients with best _________(服务). 263. Too much homework makes the students s________ out. 264. Teenagers are s_________ to learn to behave politely both at home and at school. 265. I was very ___________(留下印象) by the children’s bad behaviors. 266. ________(除之外) English, she can speak Chinese and Japanese. 267. Be b_________ and confident. There is nothing to be afraid of. 268. The old man g________ away all his savings to charity to help the poor. 269. Tony was _________(批评) because of his being late again. 270. The road to the village was __________(毁坏) by the heavy rain. 271. They fight for _________(自由) and independence. 272. ---What about this s_______? --- Well, the coat is OK, but the trousers are too large. 273. ---Is this car yours? ---Yes. It b________ to me . I bought it the other day. 274. What he said was so _________(含糊不清) that I couldn’t understand what he really meant. 275. The white snow c________ the top of the mountain all year around. 276. The whole class is ________(分成) into four groups. 277. The organization was _________(建立) to help those homeless people. 278. The scientists have done hundreds of medical ________ (实验) before the drugs come into exsistence. 279. He is an h_______ boy.He never tells lies. 280. Our teachers have always taught us the __________ (重要)of working hard at our lessons. 281. ---Could you _________(借) me your bike? ---Certainly. And you can _______(借) it as long as you like. 282. The policeman asked the driver to show him his driving l_________ because he broke the traffic rules. 283. _________(摇) one’s head means NO while nodding means YES. 284. He enjoys _________(踢)football though he is not good at it. 285. What will you buy for your ________(母亲) fortieh birthday? 286. He is s_______ not only with his students but also in his work. 287. China urged some western countries to see the Dalai Lama's &true face& and ________(提供) no support for his secessionist activities. 288. I _______(赢)all the runners. I ________(赢) the race. 289. The book was _________ (翻译) into several languages. 290. More time should be ________(花费) learning English. 291. The teacher stopped us talking. He asked us to s_______ up. 292. Some wastes can be ________(回收).第 7 页 共 24 页 293. His dream wasn’t_________(实现) until he reached the age of 38. 294. Failure is a part of life and is r________ as a step towards success. 295. These photograghs ________(提醒) me of the life of my childhood. 296. The spelling of the word is easy, but it is hard to __________(发音). 297. Thank you for ________(提供) us so much help. 298. The hour hand of the clock was just________(指向) to twelve when we arrived. 299. Qingming Jie is a _________(传统的) festival for Chinese people to remember their ancestors. 300. The Olympic flame for Beijing 2008 Games was ________(点燃)at the site of ancient Olympia in Greece March 23, . Practice makes p________. 302. Hard work leads to success and _________(幸福). 303. The bad weather _________ (影响) the prices of vegetables. 304. Please spend as much time as you can _________(读) English stories. 305. Bad habits can be easily ________(养成,形成). 306. The fire _______(造成) two deaths. 307. Fresh vegetables are ________(搬运) to the snow-hit areas. 308. The workers spend nearly fours ________(修建)the Hangzhou Bay Bridge. 309. The pop singer didn’t ________(出现) on the stage until 8:00. 310. He ________(买) a car the other day. 311. He is running as quickly as he can _________(赶上) the bus. 312. I am used to ________(居住) in the quiet town. 313. I am looking forward to ________(收到) your reply. 314. Why not consider ________(参观) somewhere educational? 315. He used to practise________(拉) the piano for two hours a day.第 8 页 共 24 页 1-10 seasons autumn century quarter missed months best winner colors busier careless Christmas 11-20 cinema cities cloud coldest driest concert dangerous date twelfth dead home 21-30 exam/examination famous farther fed fifth flying ancient free married happier 31-40 happily healthy health healthily healthier heavily yourselves worse invented,inventions invited/asked 41-50 April laugh smile better less lucky Luckily mean meaning ninth northeast southern presents twentieth 51-60 quicker quickly radios ready remember reply/ answer report ring goodbye singer slowly 61-70 send/show snowy sounds south strong subjects sunnier/finer taste Thousands tied 71-80 tired/thirsty true umbrella right useful village visited warm wet words angrily 81-90 angry wished hit across active afford myself arrived awake raising believe 91-100 see deaf breathe Bridge brightly caught caused changed cleverer circles chosen 101-110 crowded complains cried death developing difficult best friendship dream either yourselves 111-120 lazy fatter hardworking headache hid history held hurt sink improve 121-130 instead interested killed library/libraries lies lying lives lost missed missing 131-140 neighbors noisy noisily Palace nurse personal piano jokes pleasant politely(polite) 141-150pronunciation poor push quiet quietly/silently reached repaired(fixed/mended) saddest quarreled serious 151-160 size smells hospital solve surprise surprised surprising offer take-away doctor 161-170 exercise suitable me thankful teeth places visitors waiting wallet weak win 171-180 without hungry better kept cheaper closed dictionary difference/differences drivers earliest easily 181-190 easiest January example feet foot countries full friendly rest tired afraid doctor’s hospital 191-200 market meals minutes’ milk pork medicine capital safer safely safety uses/used 201-210 used used told allowed thirsty thrown lived living gave pleasure failed 211-220 written writing attracted reading writing bought rises reading stolen beginning 221-230 empty kept taught dictionary pride proud except swimming be parents’ subject woke 231-239 lent riding broken started/began drove catches caught blew built 240-249Women’s,Teachers’ Asia Augest boring breakfast against hours’ family parents airport 250-259 zoo beginning glasses rest/relax test beat calendar calm depends differences,differently 260-269 habit invitation pilot services stressed supposed impressed Besides gave 270-279criticized destroyed freedom suit belongs confusing covers divided established experiment 280-289honest importance borrow,keep licence Shaking playing mother’s strict offer beat,won 290-299 translated,changed,turned spent shut recycled realized regarded remind pronounce offering poiting 300-316 traditional lit perfect happiness inflences/affects reading formed caused carried building appear bought catch living receiving visiting playing第 9 页 共 24 页 中考英语经典单词拼写经典专项练习1. My ________(学生 like me and I like them. 学生) 学生 2. Jim and David are my ___________ (同班同学 同班同学). 同班同学 3. These are my friends. ___________(他们的 names are Han Mei and Wei Hua. 他们的) 他们的 4. Is Jim Kate' s ___________(兄弟 ? 兄弟) 兄弟 5.--6. Those are _________(香蕉 and these are ___________(桔子 香蕉) 桔子). 香蕉 桔子 7. These two ___________(妇女 are my teachers.. 妇女) 妇女 8. Is ___________(每人 here today? 每人) 每人 9. That's my bird, ______________(它的 name is Polly. 它的) 它的 10. What's this in English? It's a __________(钟). 钟11. That' s not your classroom, it' s _____________(我们的 我们的). 我们的 12. There are many ___________(动物 over there. 动物) 动物 13. What's in the ___________(双胞胎的 bedroom? 双胞胎的) 双胞胎的 14. What's your ____________(最喜欢的 colour? 最喜欢的) 最喜欢的 15. Are Tim and Tom in different ___________(学校 学校)? 学校 16. --What's the time? --It's a _____________(一刻钟 to seven. 一刻钟) 一刻钟 17. Are there any ___________(警察 in the room? 警察) 警察 18. His ____________(衣服 are grey. What about yours? 衣服) 衣服 19. Can you count from one to a ____________(百) ? 百 20. Whose ____________(女儿 are the girls? 女儿) 女儿 Mr King's.21. There are many people in that ____________(市场 市场) 市场 22. Chinese is our first ___________(语言 语言). 语言 23. The teachers say we must do morning ____________(操) every day. 操 24. Those young men are ____________(士兵 士兵). 士兵第 10 页 共 24 页 25. He __________(教) us English well, so our English is very good. 教 26. Walking after supper is good for our ____________(健康 健康) 健康 27. How much are the ________________(西红柿 ? 西红柿) 西红柿 28. The Greens are going to London for their ____________(假日 假日). 假日 29. They are from Canada, so they are ____________(加拿大人 加拿大人). 加拿大人 30. I want to buy a _____________(字典 for my son. 字典) 字典 31. We must do our homework ____________(仔细 仔细). 仔细 32. Are you _____________(渴) or hungry? 渴 33. Their _____________(小刀 are all old, I want a new one. 小刀) 小刀 34. Is that ___________(建筑物 a hotel or a shop? 建筑物) 建筑物 35. There are many farmers in the ___________(田地 田地). 田地 36. Good morning, _____________(孩子 are we all here now? 孩子), 孩子 37. Today is __________(星期二 February 18th. I'm on duty. 星期二), 星期二 38. I'd like an ______________(空的 box. 空的) 空的 39. How many ____________(动物园 are there in that city? 动物园) 动物园 40. What ____________(别的 can you see in the picture? 别的) 别的 41. My bike isn't ___________(坏的 it's OK. 坏的), 坏的 42. Put your __________(书本 away, Lily and Kate. 书本) 书本 43. Yon can eat the cakes if you are _____________(饿) 饿 44. Do you want any ____________(水果 水果)? 水果 45. I have porridge and eggs for ____________(早餐 早餐). 早餐 46 There are some _____________(块) of bread on the plate. 块 47. Those boys are good at ___________(游泳 游泳). 游泳 48. Don' t _________(扔) the yo - yo like that. 扔 49. Michael Jordan is one of the best basketball __________(选手 选手). 选手 第 11 页 共 24 页 50. Are the boys ____________(骑) bikes? 骑 51. Jim is _____________(浇) the flowers. 浇 52. The shop in our school ___________(关门 at 9 p.m. 关门) 关门 53. We have a class ____________(会议 every week. 会议) 会议 54. To many people, the meaning of a name is ___________(重要的 重要的). 重要的 55. I don't want to go to Gansu, because the weather there is too ___________(坏). 坏 56. My grandpa often ___________(讲) us stories. 讲 57. You can give him your best _________(祝愿 祝愿). 祝愿 58. Be quiet, the students are ________(上) lessons. 上 59. They are going to their _________(故乡 next week. 故乡) 故乡 60. ________(或许 t I think. 或许) 或许 61. Would you like to go for a _________(野炊 with us tomorrow? 野炊) 野炊 62. I'm very ________(累), and I want to have a good rest. 累 63. Beijing, Shanghai and Wuhan are all big _______(城市 城市). 城市 64. I'm going to give my English teacher some ________( 漂 亮 的 ) flowers for Teachers Day. 65. Beijing is very ________(远). We have to go there by air. 远 66. Let's go _______(划船 on the river. 划船) 划船 67. The monkeys climb up the trees __________(快). 快 68. September is the ________(九) month of the year. 九 69. Let's meet ________(在…外面 the school gate. 在 外面 外面) 70. Which month is hotter, _________(十月 or September? 十月) 十月 71. We are going to have a party to ________(庆祝 Teachers' Day. 庆祝) 庆祝 72. They are going shopping ________(一起 tomorrow. 一起) 一起 73. Who' s _________(高), Lily or Lucy? 高 第 12 页 共 24 页 74. Who is the ________(年轻 in your class? 年轻) 年轻 75. Our teacher comes into the classroom ________(拿着 a book in his hand. 拿着) 拿着 76. I think his story is _________(有趣 of the three. 有趣) 有趣 77. You must wait at home ________(直到 he comes back. 直到) 直到 78. His door is closed, ________(没有人 is in. 没有人) 没有人 79. The farmers ________(种) potatoes on this farm. 种 80. It's not a truck but a ________(拖拉机 拖拉机). 拖拉机 81. How many _________(星星 can you see in the sky? 星星) 星星 82. Tom runs _________(快) than Jim. 快 83. 'John wants to ________(饲养 the animals on the farm, 饲养) 饲养 84. Of all the animals, tigers are the _________(危险 危险). 危险 85. Tomorrow we are going to learn the _________(十二 lesson. 十二) 十二 86. --Shall we go to the _________(电影院 this afternoon? --OK. 电影院) 电影院 87. --How many _________(婴儿 deer are there? --Three. 婴儿) 婴儿 88. Please ________(给…看) me your new watch, I' d like to have a look. 给 看 89. Why don't we meet a little ______(早)? Let's make it 1:30. 早 90. Sheep and rabbits just eat _______(草). 草 91. Shall we go and see the clothes _________(表演 this evening,9 表演) 表演 92. He says we must keep our eyes _________(闭). 闭 93. Can you show me the way to the _________(博物馆 博物馆)? 博物馆 94. My home is about three ________(公里 from our school. 公里) 公里 95. You'd better ________(说) it in English. 说 96. I'm sorry he's not at home at the _________(瞬间 片刻 瞬间,片刻 瞬间 片刻). 97. I think it's very hard to travel _________(环绕 the big city. 环绕) 环绕 98. There' s a lake _________(在…内) the park. 在 内 第 13 页 共 24 页 99. We can't help him, he has to ask a _________(女警察 for help. 女警察) 女警察 100 In a few _________(月)time,it will be covered with green things. 月 101 Every day he _________(完成 his work at 5:00. 完成) 完成 102 Mother is the _________(忙) in my family. 忙 103 --Which lesson is the hardest? --The ________(五) lesson. 五 104 Let's meet at the shopping _________(中心 at 11 o'clock. 中心) 中心 105 I'm going to _________(参观 the Great Wall next week. 参观) 参观 106 He works very hard, and ___________(享受 的乐趣 his work. 享受…的乐趣 享受 的乐趣) 107 There are going to be two football _________(比赛 tomorrow. 比赛) 比赛 108 Is he good at ________(驾驶 a car? 驾驶) 驾驶 109 You' d better ________(计划 your work carefully. 计划) 计划 110. I think it's much _______(冷) today. 冷 111. His friends are all __________(商人 商人). 商人 112. We sell the machines to many __________(国家 国家) 国家 113. Everything is ________(准备好了 Let's start. 准备好了). 准备好了 114. Is the robot very __________(有用 有用)? 有用 115. Beijing is _________(干燥 than Shanghai these days. 干燥) 干燥 116. --Who _________(发明 the telephone.? --Sorry, I don't know. 发明) 发明 117. The robot listened to everything Mr Mott __________(说). 说 118. Mr Mott finished ________(打包 at 10:40. 打包) 打包 119. Mr Li has a very bad memory, he often __________(忘记 important meetings. 忘记) 忘记 120. The memory robot always watched Mr Mott _________(睡觉 at night. 睡觉) 睡觉 121. We moved to France nine years ago because my father _________(找到 work 找到) 找到 there. 122. Edison was a __________(著名的 inventor in the world. 著名的) 著名的 第 14 页 共 24 页 123. _______(千)of people are at the concert now. 千 124. The Reads enjoy __________(看) newspapers. 看 125. Which __________(部分 部分)of Australia do you come from? 部分 126. He has a friend _________(叫做 Li Ming. 叫做) 叫做 127. It was _________(下雨 hard when I wanted to go home: 下雨) 下雨 128. December comes after ___________(十一月 十一月). 十一月 129. What _________(发生 in the middle of the concert last night? 发生) 发生 130. He didn't have breakfast and went to school in a ________(匆忙 匆忙). 匆忙 131. Look! The children are making some __________(雪人 雪人). 雪人 132. July is the _________(热) month of the year, we don't go to school then. 热 133. Did you help the farmers with the rice _______(丰收 last year? 丰收) 丰收 134 My mother often does some _________(洗) on Sundays. 洗 135 He _________(写) a letter to his penfriend last night. 写 136 It was ________(真的 cold yesterday. 真的) 真的 137 The students are busy _________(帮助 the farmers with the apple picking. 帮助) 帮助 138 I like _________(下雪 days because I like to play with snow. 下雪) 下雪 139 The shop only sells _________(男) clothes and shoes. 男 140. Bruce is going ___________(远足 in the Blue Mountains with his father. 远足) 远足 141 There will be a _________(强) wind in the northeast of China. 强 142 The weather here is very fine. We have a lot of ________(阳光 every day. 阳光) 阳光 143 Thank you very much for ________(邀请 me to your party. 邀请) 邀请 144 Sorry, he is not in at the moment. Can I take a ________(口信 口信)? 口信 145 Miss Zhan looked at me with a big _______(笑) on her face. 笑 146 I'm _________(恐怕 I may be a little late. 恐怕) 恐怕 147 December the twenty- fifth is _________(圣诞节 Day. 圣诞节) 圣诞节 第 15 页 共 24 页 148 Spring ____________(节日 is the most important in China. 节日) 节日 149 Where will you go __________(在…期间 the winter holiday? 在 期间 期间) 150. They will have a big ________(聚会 on December the twenty - fourth. 聚会) 聚会Keys: A: 1-5:students , classmates, Their, brother, bananas everyone, its, clock 6- 10:oranges, women, schools 16-11- 15 :ours, animals, twins', favourite,20:quarter, policemen, clothes, hundred, daughters exercises, soldiers, teaches21 - 25 : market, language,26 - 30 : health, tomatoes, holiday, Canadians, 36 - 40 : children, hungry, fruit,dictionary 31 - 35 :carefully, thirsty, knives, building, field Tuesday, breakfast closes, empty, zoos, else 41 --45:broken,books,46-50: pieces, swimming, throw, players, riding important, bad 56-60:tells, wishes,51 - 55 : watering, having, hometown,meeting,Maybe/Perhaps 61-65:picnic, tired, cities, beautiful, far ninth, outside, October66-70:boating, quickly, 76 -71-75:celebrate, together, taller, youngest, with80: the most interesting, until/till, nobody, grow, tractor feed, most dangerous, twelfth81 - 85: stars, faster, 9186 - 90 : cinema, baby, show, earlier, grass- 95 : show, closed, museum, kilometres, say inside, policewoman, months'96 - 100 :moment, around/round,101- 105:finishes, busiest, fifth, centre visit 106111Cll5:businessmen, countries, ready, 121 -125:found,ll0:enjoys, matches, driving, plan, colder useful, drierll6-120:invented, said, packing, forgets, sleepfamous, Thousands, reading, part happened, wrote hurry 131126-130:called/ named, raining, November, hottest, harvest, washing,-135:snowmen,136-140:really, helping, snowy, men's, hiking 141 -145:strong, sunshine,第 16 页 共 24 页 inviting/ asking, message, smile get-together146-150:afraid, Christmas, Festival, during,1. They eat a lot of _________(土豆 土豆). 土豆 2. Joey can speak English well. But she is an __________(意大利人 意大利人). 意大利人 3. Would you like something __________(别的 别的)? 别的 4. Walk along the road and turn right at the third __________(十字路口 十字路口). 十字路口 5. It' s about five _________(天) work. 天 6. Do you think it _________(必需的 for us to learn to wait? 必需的) 必需的 7. A few minutes __________(后), I saw the plane again. 后 8. It's not a very good line. Could you speak more _________(清楚 ? 清楚) 清楚 9. Bob is no __________(不再 a young man. 不再) 不再 10. The Green family __________(归来 to China last Friday. 归来) 归来 11. You must stop _________(抽烟 抽烟). 抽烟 12. Hangzhou is one of the most beautiful __________(城市 in the world. 城市) 城市 13. Have you visited my ____________(工作场所 工作场所)? 工作场所 14. Go to school _________(穿着 your school clothes on Monday. 穿着) 穿着 15. They can't __________(带) the baby with them to go swimming. 带 16. There are some ____________(桥) over the river. 桥 17. That old man __________(死) five weeks ago. 死 18. Father looks very _________(担忧的 today. 担忧的) 担忧的 19. Be careful when you ___________(横穿 the busy street. 横穿) 横穿 20. I didn't have bread for breakfast, I had a bowl of porridge ________(代替 代替). 代替 21. His father's coming back ________(使得 him feel very happy. 使得) 使得 22. Today I came to school ___________(没有 breakfast. 没有) 没有第 17 页 共 24 页 23. I was too busy and ___________(错过 the film &Titanic&. 错过) 错过 24. I will tell you when he __________(到达 my home. 到达) 到达 25. Is the license in one of your __________(衣服口袋 ? 衣服口袋) 衣服口袋 26. --What's wrong? --I ___________(割) one of my fingers just now. 割 27. If someone ___________(推) hard, the old man will fall over. 推 28. There are so many ___________(参观者 in the West Lake. 参观者) 参观者 29. You must keep __________(安静 in class. 安静) 安静 30. He __________(改变 his name when he was in the USA. 改变) 改变 31. It's not good to laugh at others' ___________(错误 错误). 错误 32. There's nothing ____________(严重 with him, I think. 严重) 严重 33. The food smells very _____________(好). 好 34, Of the three, Mr Brown is the _____________(胖). 胖 35. Do you __________(相信 what he said? 相信) 相信 36. ___________(或许 he will come here tomorrow. 或许) 或许 37. Can you make the baby stop ___________(哭) ? 哭 38. The film is really __________(精彩 精彩). 精彩 39. I ___________(梦) I was in Shanghai last night. 梦 40. Her dog died last week, her cat died today, it made her very __________(悲伤 悲伤) 悲伤 41. Mike ____________(跌倒 off the chair and hurt his leg. 跌倒) 跌倒 42. It's hard ___________(完成 the work in such a short time. 完成) 完成 43.The big boy ___________(叫做 Wu Hai is the best player on his team. . 叫做) 叫做 44. Mary enjoys ____________(听) to the music. 听 45. This is a black cat ______________(有) one white ear and two white legs. 有 46. My mother _________(担忧 担忧)about my health and study very much. 担忧 47. The twins enjoyed ________(她们自己 at the party. 她们自己) 她们自己 第 18 页 共 24 页 48. Her __________(最喜欢的 subjects at school are science and maths. 最喜欢的) 最喜欢的 49. This is an __________(有趣 story book for children. 有趣) 有趣 50. Please drive more _________(仔细 仔细). 仔细 51. All the _________(跑步者 got ready to run. 跑步者) 跑步者 52. The teacher stood at the ___________(起跑线 line. 起跑线) 起跑线 53. The boat is __________(不见了 where is it? 不见了), 不见了 54. Which sports were you ____________(参加 that day? 参加) 参加 55. Which is ___________(难), English or Chinese? 难 56. Lucy did ____________(坏) than Lily in Chinese. 坏 57. To our _________(惊奇 the old man's hair turned black the next day. 惊奇), 惊奇 58. If you have a lot of ___________(钱), what will you do? 钱 59. Here is __________(另一张 picture of mine. 另一张) 另一张 60. He ________(听见 someone playing the piano last night. 听见) 听见 61. The old woman couldn't find her purse, she looked ________(着急 着急). 着急 62. We _______(举行 an English party the day before yesterday. 举行) 举行 63. The baby laughed ________(高兴 高兴). 高兴 64. If it __________(下雨 tomorrow, we won' t go to the zoo. 下雨) 下雨 65. An __________(印度人 showed them the way on the map. 印度人) 印度人 66. Is his father a _________(厨师 厨师)or a cleaner? 厨师 67. I don't ________(真正地 agree with you. 真正地) 真正地 68. It _________(好象 that Chinese food is very popular in the world. 好象) 好象 69. He likes the _________(汤) with popper and oil. 汤 70. She is a good _______(善良的 girl. 善良的) 善良的 71. Don't _______(横穿 the road. It is dangerous. 横穿) 横穿 72. There aren't any ___________(迹象 along the mad. He is lost. 迹象) 迹象 第 19 页 共 24 页 73. That car nearly ________(撞) her. 撞 74. There are many ________(旅客 at the bus station. 旅客) 旅客 75. Don't make any ________(吵闹 You'll wake the baby up. 吵闹). 吵闹 76. She is studying. You mustn't __________(打扰 her. 打扰) 打扰 77. I often feel weak and _______(疲劳 疲劳). 疲劳 78. Waikiki is one of the best beaches for _______(冲浪 in Honolulu. 冲浪) 冲浪 79. I hope someday diving will be an __________(比赛项目 of the Olympic Games. 比赛项目) 比赛项目 80. --Are you doing OK in _________(保护 the environment? --Yes. 保护) 保护 81. CWould you be back as soon as ________(尽快 --All right. 尽快)? 尽快 82. Listen ! How _________(动听 he is singing ! 动听) 动听 83. Come and see us _________(无论如何 you have time. 无论如何) 无论如何 84. It is a bad manner _________(吐痰 in public places. 吐痰) 吐痰 85. Don' t throw the __________(垃圾 everywhere. 垃圾) 垃圾 86--87. The _______(早) you start, the _______(快) you will come back. 早 快 88. We were all _________(激动 because we saw an interesting film. 激动) 激动 89. Can you tell me what the number of Jim's _________(航班 航班)out of Beijing is? 航班 90. Look at the ________(说明 for the Smiths' trip. 说明) 说明 91. The music ________(听起来 like birds singing. 听起来) 听起来 92. If you get a ________(机会 to go there, please take it. 机会) 机会 93. The little boy was _______(惊讶 at the beautiful fish he could see in the sea. 惊讶) 惊讶 94. The sign here _________(警告 you not to smoke. 警告) 警告 95. It' s not ________(允许 to take the books out of the classroom. 允许) 允许 96. The story happened a few ________(世纪 ago. 世纪) 世纪 97. These days the workers are busy ________(生产) this kind of medicine. 生 98. His parents always __________(鼓励 him to study hard. 鼓励) 鼓励 第 20 页 共 24 页 99. Tom is very _________(自豪 of his new car. 自豪) 自豪 100. His son is living ________(国外 now. 国外) 国外 101. How many Chinese stamps have you _________(收集 ? 收集)? 收集 102. It's ________(舒服 sitting with him under the tall tree. 舒服) 舒服 103. His long talk is just a _________(浪费 of time. 浪费) 浪费 104. The things can be ________(回收 回收). 回收 105. The policemen are ________(搜寻 the woods for the lost child. 搜寻) 搜寻 106. What's the ________(人口 of Zhejiang this year? 人口) 人口 107. At last a smile ________(出现 on her face. 出现) 出现 108. The rules of ________(社会 must be obeyed by everyone. 社会) 社会109. If you want to start it, just _________(按) this button. 按 110. The boy does well in most of his lessons, _______(尤其是 Chinese. 尤其是) 尤其是 111. How many _________(直的 lines must be drawn here? 直的) 直的 112. Mr Zhang ________(毕业 from Beijing University in 1982. 毕业) 毕业 113. The more careful you are, the _________(少)mistakes you will make. , 少 114. The population of any other country is ________(少) than that of China. 少 115. Mid - autumn is a _______(传统的 festival for Chinese. 传统的) 传统的 116. A new museum will be ________(建成 next year. 建成) 建成 117. English is the most ________(广泛 used in the world.4 广泛) 广泛 118. A river is a _______(天然的 waterway. 天然的) 天然的 119. A _______(数字的 camera is dearer than that kind. 数字的) 数字的 120. The speaker was _______(欢呼 by the listeners. 欢呼) 欢呼 121. When autumn comes, the _______(树叶 on the trees begin to turn yellow. 树叶) 树叶 122. It's ________(不可能的 that he can come here before noon. 不可能的) 不可能的第 21 页 共 24 页 123. The singing sounds quite ________(美妙 doesn't it? 美妙), 美妙 124. The students had their photos ________(拍照 in the middle of the square. 拍照) 拍照 125. To be a doctor for children is very _________(值得的 值得的). 值得的 126. The children ________(认为 their teacher as a good friend. 认为) 认为 127. Who ________(赢)the boys' long jump? 赢 128. Which team _________(打败 the team from No.2 Middle School? 打败) 打败 129. The bike is too expensive. I don't think it's worth ________(买). 买 130. My child _________(更喜欢 drawing to singing. 更喜欢) 更喜欢 131. The word &doctor& _______(结尾 with &or&, not &er&. 结尾) 结尾 132. I _______(收到 a letter from my penfriend every month. 收到) 收到 133. That bag is made of ________(皮革 皮革). 皮革 134. Have you made the ________(决定 yet? 决定) 决定 135. Do you know ________(准确地 how the animals feel when they are in cages? 准确地) 准确地 136. Many cows are _________(饲养 on the farm. 饲养) 饲养 137. The football match ended in a __________(令人吃惊的 result. 令人吃惊的) 令人吃惊的 138. Are those workers good at _________(驯养 animals? 驯养) 驯养 139. All of us are pleased with their _________(演出 演出). 演出 140. Jim is even _______(懒惰 than Bill. 懒惰) 懒惰 141. Last week our team played _________(与…对抗 the team from No. 64 Middle 与 对抗 对抗) School. 142. Who __________(偷) Mr Green's necklace in fact? 偷 143. My grandfather is a member of the singing _________(俱乐部 俱乐部). 俱乐部 144. When you are crossing a road, you must ________(注意 the traffic on both 注意) 注意 sides. 145. Thank you very much for ________(借) your hike to me. 借 第 22 页 共 24 页 146. How much did you pay for the ________(一套衣服 一套衣服)? 一套衣服 147. The baby is so young that he can _________(几乎不 dress himself. 几乎不) 几乎不 148. I won' t feel ________(寂寞 with the TV and the radio. 寂寞) 寂寞 149. _________(合作 is very important for us students to study. 合作) 合作 150. The coming exam is a great _________(挑战 for us. 挑战) 挑战答案: 单词拼写专项训练 B(IV,V,VI 册) 答案 1 -5:potatoes, Italian, else, crossing, days' returned worried, pockets 6-10:necessary, later, clearly, longer, 16-20:bridges, died, missed, reaches,11-15:smoking, cities, workplace~ in, take cross, instead 21-25:makes/made,without,26-30:cut, pushes, visitors, quiet, changed31-35 : mistakes, serious,nice/good, fattest, believe dreamt/dreamed, sad36 -40 : Maybe/Perhaps, crying, wonderful, 46-50:41-45:fell, to finish, called, listening, withworries, themselves, favourite, interesting, carefully missing, in, harder/more difficult heard51-55 : runners, starting,56-60 : worse, surprise, money, another, 66-70 : cook, really,61 - 65 :worried, held/had, happily, rains, Indianseems, soup, kind71 - 75 : cross, signs, hit, passengers, noise 76-80 :disturb, 81 - 85 : possible, beautifully, whenever, to spit, 91 -95 : sounds,tired, surfing, event, protecting rubbish86 - 90 : earlier, sooner, excited, flight, instructionschance, amazed,, warns, allowed proud, searching especially a-broad96-100:centuries, producing, encourage, comfortable, appeared, fewer, smaller, cheered waste, society, traditional recycled, press, 116-101-105:collected, 106-ll0:population,111-ll5:straight, widely,graduated, natural,120:built/founded,digital,121-125:leaves,第 23 页 共 24 页 impossible, beautiful, taken, rewarding prefers126-130:regard, won, beat, buying,131 -135:ends, receive/get, leather, decision, exactly 136 -140 : kept, 141-145:against,stole, club, notice,surprising, training, performance, lazier lending146- 150:suit, hardly, lonely, Teamwork, challenge第 24 页 共 24 页

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单词拼写mp3 的文章

随机推荐