英语作文翻译,六年级作文大全!

专稿! Ihave a healthy lifestyle.In Monday to Friday,I get up at 6 o'clock.In week...
专稿! My name is ZhangYanYu. I'm in Grade Seven. I like to go to school. Now,I wa...
专稿! My winner vacation is coming soon .I am so happy I decide to make a winter ...
专稿! The summer holiday is coming soon.I have made a plan about it. First, I wil...
专稿! I have a warm family. In my family, there are seven people. there are my gr...
专稿! My best friend is Larry. She hasshort straight hair. She often wears glass,...
专稿! Hello!I am Jenny .I am twelve years old.I like reading book very much.I rea...
我爱打酱油
专稿! My name is John . It is honor to meet&you . Now I will introduce mysel...
专稿! & & & Hello!I am Jenny.I am twelve years old.There are three...
专稿! Hi!I am Jenny.I am twelve years old.My hero is my cousin.He is older than m...
专稿! & & Hello!I am Jenny.I am twelve this year.I am a student.I like ...
专稿! Liu &Ying &can not &go to &school ,because she &is...
专稿! I‘m Wanf Wei.I'm 12 years old.I come from China.I live in Beijing now.I'm i...
专稿! His name called YuanLongPing.He born in a poor family,september 7th,1937.He...
专稿! Different people have different hobbies.I have three friends. There are Mik...
专稿! All of us have hobbies,so do I.Because hobbies can bring our happiness and ...
专稿! The Person I Love Most我最爱的人 I love my mother most, because she is my mother...
专稿! i have many friends ,for the live ,and for the study so on .but ....&&...
专稿! Heaven is coming .we have 31 days can play something. Basketball is my favo...
专稿! Today is Sunday. It's sunny today . I go to the zoo with my mother. I can s...
专稿! Welcome to my hometown!&& Haimen is my hometown. It is a modern a...
专稿! Everyone should have a love.Because love is pure.We can not to pollute it.L...
专稿! my name is Fang Haotian, I am a lively boy, I live in China's Shandong Liao...
专稿! I have a friend. She is Amy. She is 30 years old. She comes from England. S...
专稿! My father is sings songs very well. but he isn't a singer.&& He h...
专稿! My room is very nice.What's in your room.
There's a bookcase in my room....
专稿! My friend
I have a good friend.He is a boy.His name is LiangYang.He's a ...
专稿! I have a good firend.Her name is ZhangWenLi.She has loog, straght and black...
专稿! My mother is beautiful.She is thirt-three years old.She is a businesswoman....
专稿! our school is big and beautiful.it has a new library and a readingroom in i...
免责声明:本站为作文写作学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿,本站所发表的作文版权归原作者所有,若转载或者抄袭他人作品,带来的一切后果与本站无关。本站要求作文投稿系会员本人原创并已支付相应稿费。若您发现本站存在您非授权的原创作品,请第一时间联系本站删除!
Copyright &
让写作成为一种乐趣! Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号 - 法律顾问:张律师六年级英语作文大全
无忧考网为您整理了“六年级英语作文大全”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
【编辑寄语】无忧考网为您整理的六年级英语作文大全,供大家参考 !
六年级英语作文大全当前位置:: >
>六年级作文
My birthday is on Sunday. My parents are going to have a birthday party at home. I invite my friends to come to the party. At the party. They give me many small presents. Such as cards, picture books, pens. They sing Happy Birthday to me. My mother makes ...
I have a happy family.They are my father, my mother, my grandma and me. I like my mother very much. My mothe is a tall woman.She has black hair.Two eyes.A pair of glasses.A small nose.And a small mouth in head. She like wear skirt. So she is a customer.My...
I have a new teacher.She is an English teacher,her name is Miss He.She is young and beautiful.She is strict but kind.She often goes to work by motor bike.But sometimes she likes piaying sports.Usualli she likes reading book.I like my English teacher very ...
Hello! Everyone. I'm a little rabbit. My name is Hanhan. Look! I'm very lovely. My eyes are red. My ears are long. My hair is white. My tail is short. I like carrots very much. I have a good friend. She's my little master. Her name is Zhou Xun. We always ...
I have a new pet.It is a dog.It is Ming Ming.It is one year old.It is very cute.It has short fut.It has big eyes and long ears.It's very small.It has a short tail.It likes eating bone.It likes running.Sometimes It likes playing boat.I like my pet very muc...
I like animals very much. I have a dog, It's my favourite animal. It's white, It looks like a snow ball. It has two big eyes and ears. But its nose and mouth are very small. It's very naughty. It often stares at my food when I have a meal. When I'm home i...
What is success?什么是成功呢?一句话英语作文...
Dear He Jian, My name is Wang Jiajia. I study in Xinqi School. Im twelve years old. I like English very much, because my English teacher is very kind. My favourite fruit is apple, because its sweet and healthy. My favourite day is Tuesday, we have compute...
I have a dog. My dog name is DuDu. DuDu is 9 years. DuDu is fat. It wears a white coat. DuDu has two big eyes and two small ears. It has one short mouth. My dog is smart. I like my dog. Do you like it?...
I have a bedroom .It is not big , but it is nice .There is a bed in my bedroom . A yellow dog is on the bed .Every night,I sleep with it . Next to the bed, there is a desk. A bear lamp is on the desk .I like the bear lamp. It's cute. I like to do homework...
Your Passport(护照) Please!
请拿出你的护照英语幽默笑话带翻译 作文地带导读:周末又要到来了,作文地带为大...
Economic Development and inferior products
经济发展与假冒伪劣产品 我国社会主义市场经济就像一辆高速行驶的...
Should Women Return to the kitchen?女人是否应该呆在厨房里?英语作文带翻译.由作文地带提供.女人不应该回到厨...
作文地带2011年六级英语考试范文搜索六级英语作文所有内容...请耐心等待转入六级英语作文搜索结果页面。...
最近你们学校要举行一次“中学生该不该上网”的讨论1.看国内外新闻,获取信息。 2.发e-mail,打电话。 3.上网络...
导读:Travelling旅游英语作文范文带翻译,更多优秀文章请您注册成为作文地带VIP用户后阅读!...
最近更新内容小学六年级英语作文带翻译:Landmarks in Guangzhou
233小学手机客户端下载观看离线课程
客户端二维码
手机Web端浏览
1、直接输入
2、扫描二维码,用手机Web看视频课程
您现在的位置:
小学六年级英语作文带翻译:Landmarks in Guangzhou
来源:233网校日|
  how is everything coming?&
  last week, my chinese friend mia took me to the ancestral temple of the chen family. it was lay on the seventh zhongshan road. mia told me, the temple had 116 years' the chen supported money to build it for the students. i was attracted by the beautiful ornamengts on the wall there! they are colourful, lively, and also mysterious, it must be a rarely article which is so grand! besides, it showed feelings of native soil.then we went to sun yat-sen memorial hall. inside there is a picture gallery, an exhibition of dr. sun's life, and a large hall that may be used as a theater, concert, or meeting hall. do you know sun yat-sen? he founded the first republic in china in 1911 after many years' fighting. he is a important person for the past china.
  now i am more and more enjoy chinese trip, tomorrow we will go to the temple of the six banyan trees and tianhe sports complex, i am excited it!
  yours joyce
广州地标性建筑
你未来一切都好吗?
上周,我的中国朋友米娅带我去陈家祠堂。这是躺在第七中山路。米娅告诉我,殿里有116年的历史,陈支持钱为学生构建它。我被美丽吸引 ornamengts墙上!他们色彩丰富、生动,还神秘,它必须是一个很少文章太大了!此外,它显示残积土的感觉。然后我们去了中山纪念堂。里面有一个画廊,展览孙博士的生活,和一个很大的大厅,可以用作一个剧院,音乐会,或会议大厅。你知道中山吗?他于1911年在中国建立了第一个共和国经过多年的战斗。他是一个重要的人在过去的中国。
现在我越来越喜欢中国旅行,明天我们就去六榕寺树木和天河体育馆,我兴奋了!
你的乔伊斯
责编:baijie
免责声明:本网站所收集的部分公开资料来源于互联网,转载的目的在于传递更多信息及用于网络分享,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,也不构成任何其他建议。本站资料由编辑整理上传,本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的作品,请与我们取得联系,我们会及时修改或删除。
¥500¥1200
¥880¥2400
看过本文的人还看了
扫一扫下载APP
微信公众号
增值电信业务经营许可证:湘B2-
湘ICP备号&&|
版权所有(C)3网校() All Rights Reserved六年级英语作文范文大全
无忧考网为您整理了“六年级英语作文范文大全”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
【编辑寄语】无忧考网为您整理的******,供大家参考 !
六年级英语作文范文大全

我要回帖