“这不错错错是我的错错,我从来没有停止过抗争”,请问这句话英语...

这真不是我的错!用英语
It's not my fault 如有不懂及时追问 觉得好请采纳 谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语考试反思,50字就行,少点也没关系,超急!因为没复习,上课也没听,所以写反思,反正一点点,再被骂一骂,希望好心人能提供个,实在不是我的错啊!生病你懂得,偏偏没人晓得我病了,老师没给我机会说,反思里就不要写病了,我当次好人吧.急死我了,呜呜呜……
这次英语考试,没有考好,完全是因为我的过错.一是自以为凭借小聪明可以临时抱佛脚混过去;二是没有把英语这门课放在心上,上课没有好好听讲.通过这次英语考试的失败,我看到了自己在英语学习上的不足.以后,我决定好好学习英语,在学校认真听课,回家多看多读,通过自己的刻苦努力,一定不辜负老师与父母的期望,考出好成绩.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码爱上你不是我的错,错的是我不能让你也爱上我 英语怎么写?_百度知道英语句子求找错,包含语言的表达不准确,我一找不出错了fristly,in the high-speed society,the more things which we must to do.more and more stress and the lack of space,which can be provide for us,People living in the present day do not feel happy than before.as a matter of fact,we must face up a lot of life stress from our work and life.it is less time to provide us to immerse ourselves in the leisure time or resting time,since we always feel less happiness in our life.for example,My brother is a software engineer working in the Communications,as the With the rapid development of society,the new mobile phone are exchanged in short time so that he constantly have to developing the new software in every two months.he must work a long time every day,hence i feel less happy than in the past.
1.应该是firstly 2.which we must do不能用to do 3.be provided for us 4.feel happier5.so that he constantly has to develop 6.he must work for long time 7.hence I feel happier
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
firstly 拼错去the变awhich can be provide for us,be去掉People +who +living
it is less time 改成 we have less time
less happiness 改成 unhappyWith the 去掉the new mobile 改成 new mobiles希望有帮助。
扫描下载二维码爱上你不是我的错,错的是我不能让你也爱上我 英语怎么写?_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 错错错是我的错 的文章

随机推荐