请帮我做下面的题 如图,∠C=90° ,AC=3 ,BC=4 ,AD=12 ,BD=13 ,是判断△ABD的形状,并说明理由
如图,∠C=90° ,AC=3 ,BC=4 ,AD=12 ,BD=13 ,是判断△ABD的形状,并说明理由
直角三角形,因为∠C=90° ,AC=3 ,BC=4 ,所以AB=5又因为AD=12 ,BD=13 ,构成勾股定理,13的平方=12的平方+5的平方
直角三角形
用勾股定理证明
在三角形ABD中
AB的平方+AD的平方=BD的平方
(手机发送只能这样写了)帮我做一下这些题吧~谢谢_英文翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,147贴子:
帮我做一下这些题吧~谢谢收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
本套作业共20道小题,满分为20分,及格分数12分&&&&
时间限制为:30分钟&&&已经使用时间:&&&&&
&&
一、Vocabulary&and&structure&&&&(一共10题,每题1分。)&&&
&&&1.&【70592】&He&must&have&been&very&nervous&when&speaking.&Did&you&_____&that&his&hand&was&shaking?&
A.&mind
B.&notice
C.&attention
D.&concentrate
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&2.&【70750】&In&stores&a&number&of&delicious&puddings&are&_____&out&in&a&row&during&the&Christmas&season.
A.&lied
B.&laid
C.&lain
D.&layed
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&3.&【70774】&He&was&in&_____&for&having&been&caught&in&the&act&of&stealing&goods&from&the&supermarket.
A.&danger
B.&disgrace
C.&debt
D.&disguise
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&4.&【70859】&_____&with&the&corresponding&period&of&last&year,&the&output&of&chemical&fibers&in&the&first&quarter&rose&by&15%.
A.&Comparing
B.&To&compare
C.&Compared
D.&Compare
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&5.&【70860】&Since&taxi&fare&in&the&city&may&run&_____&twenty&dollars,&I&suggest&that&you&take&a&bus.
A.&as&high&as
B.&as&expensive&as
C.&so&high&that
D.&so&expensive&as
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&6.&【70864】&While&she&was&shopping,&she&kept&_____&the&list&to&make&sure&she&hadn't&forgotten&anything.
A.&checked
B.&checking
C.&to&check
D.&check
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&7.&【70870】&Everything&on&the&earth&_____&all&the&time.
A.&is&changing
B.&is&changed
C.&has&changed
D.&has&been&changed
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&8.&【70930】&Hearing&my&words,&the&old&man&jumped&back&as&if&he&_____.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
A.&was&stung
B.&had&stung
C.&stung
D.&had&been&stung
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&9.&【81266】&Uncle&Dick&has&already&arrived.&Do&you&expect&_____&to&see&him?
A.&going
B.&go
C.&to&go
D.&that&you&go
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&10.&【81268】&It's&important&to&_____&time&for&relaxation&as&well.
A.&set&forth
B.&set&before
C.&set&aside
D.&set&about
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&
二、Dialogues&&&&(一共10题,每题1分。)&&&
&&&1.&【71172】&--&Hello.&I'd&like&to&speak&to&Mr.&Reynolds.&
--&_____.
A.&I'm&sorry&he's&not&in&right&now
B.&No,&you&can't
C.&Sorry,&you&can't
D.&Ok,&go&on
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&2.&【71173】&--&I'm&trying&to&contact&a&friend&Fred&Ashley.&
--&_____.
A.&I&don't&know&him
B.&Wrong&number
C.&Just&a&moment
D.&I&see
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&3.&【71178】&--&Could&you&connect&me&with&the&reservation&office?&
--&_____.
A.&Yes,&I&can
B.&Hold&the&line&a&minute.&I'll&connect&you
C.&Excuse&me,&I&am&busy
D.&It&doesn't&matter
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&4.&【71181】&--&I'd&like&to&make&a&collect&call&to&352-3558.&
--&_____.
A.&Who&shall&I&say&is&phoning?
B.&And&you&are?
C.&Who&are&you?
D.&Who&is&speaking?
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&5.&【71186】&--&Would&you&mind&changing&seats&with&me?
--&_____.
A.&Yes,&you&can
B.&Of&course.&I'd&like&to
C.&No,&I&don't&mind
D.&Certainly,&please&do
&
&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&6.&【71207】&--&I'd&better&be&going.&
--&_____
A.&You&sure?
B.&So&soon?
C.&Why&not?
D.&Really?
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&7.&【71217】&--&Do&you&mind&if&I&join&you?
--&_____.
A.&I'm&very&happy&to&do&so
B.&Never&mind
C.&Please&do
D.&Oh,&I&can't
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&8.&【71219】&--&Congratulations&on&your&success
--&_____
A.&Thank&you&very&much.
B.&Oh,&no,&no.
C.&No,&I&didn't&do&very&well.
D.&Sorry,&I&couldn't&be&any&better.
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&9.&【71226】&--&May&I&see&your&tickets,&please?
--&_____.
A.&No,&you&can't
B.&Yes,&you&can
C.&Here&they&are
D.&Why&is&that?
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&&10.&【74065】&--&Mary,&this&is&Joe's&brother&David.&
--&_____
A.&I'm&very&glad&to&meet&you.
B.&Really?
C.&Hello!
D.&Are&you&ok?
&
&
&&&&
&&&&&
&&
&&&&&
&&&&&&
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或好心大哥帮我做做下面几题!1)35,7,5,(),25/7 1 B 75 C 3 D 5/72)124,,() 7084 B 71428 C 81632 D 918363)已知A数比B数大75%,那么B数比A数小多少?20% B 25% C50% D3/74)如果2斤油可换5斤肉.7斤肉可换12斤鱼,10斤鱼可换21斤豆,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
好心大哥帮我做做下面几题!1)35,7,5,(),25/7 1 B 75 C 3 D 5/72)124,,() 7084 B 71428 C 81632 D 918363)已知A数比B数大75%,那么B数比A数小多少?20% B 25% C50% D3/74)如果2斤油可换5斤肉.7斤肉可换12斤鱼,10斤鱼可换21斤豆,
1)35,7,5,(),25/7 1 B 75 C 3 D 5/72)124,,() 7084 B 71428 C 81632 D 918363)已知A数比B数大75%,那么B数比A数小多少?20% B 25% C50% D3/74)如果2斤油可换5斤肉.7斤肉可换12斤鱼,10斤鱼可换21斤豆,那么27斤豆可换( )油?3 B 4 C 5 D 6有人能帮我做一下下面的题目吗Passage 69:Something about EnglishmenIn England,people don’t usually talk very much.You can go on a bus,or in a train,and everyone sits looking out of the window.They often read.They read books and papers.But they don’t talk much.When_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有人能帮我做一下下面的题目吗Passage 69:Something about EnglishmenIn England,people don’t usually talk very much.You can go on a bus,or in a train,and everyone sits looking out of the window.They often read.They read books and papers.But they don’t talk much.When
Passage 69:Something about EnglishmenIn England,people don’t usually talk very much.You can go on a bus,or in a train,and everyone sits looking out of the window.They often read.They read books and papers.But they don’t talk much.When you meet English people,they often talk about one thing ----- the weather.So when you meet someone in England,you can say,“Nice weather for the time of year!” “But it was a little cold yesterday.” Someone may answer.“But it got a little warmer later!” Commonly,the Englishmen will think you are very friendly.327.\x05Usually,Englishmen don’t talk very much.328.\x05In England,people don’t talk much on a bus.329.\x05English people like talking about the weather when you meet them.330.\x05English people like talking about everything with you.331.\x05When you talk about the weather with English people,they don’t think you are very friendly.Passage 70:A riddleJohn is a good boy.He studies hard and is never late for school.He has a lot of friends.And he often helps them and they like him.But he always thinks himself the cleverest in his class and looks down upon (看不起) others.This term a new student,Fred,came to his class.He’s thin and short and talked with few boys.So no children knew him well.And John laughed at him.But he didn’t mind (介意) it at all.One day John went to Mike’s birthday party.He sang,danced and showed all his talents (才能) to the children.After that he said to Fred,“What are you going to show us,my friend?” “I’m not clever,” said Fred.“Can you guess some of my riddles (谜语)?” “Certainly,I can.” said John.Fred told some riddles,but John couldn’t guess any.At last the boy said,“Now I’ll tell the easiest riddle.Listen to me carefully.You’ll guess it this time.An animal has two heads,six legs,a long nose and a short nose.Can you tell me what it is?” John thought hard and hard,but couldn’t guess it.His face turned red and said,“What’s it?” “It’s a man riding an elephant!” John didn’t say anything any longer at the party.332.\x05The children like John because he ____.** a.often helps them b.looks down upon them c.thinks himself the cleverest d.knows more than any other child333.\x05No children knew Fred well because ____.** a.he didn’t answer any questions in class b.he came from a village c.he’s often late for class d.he seldom (很少) talked with others334.\x05John often laughed at Fred because ____.** a.the boy is thin b.the boy is short c.he didn’t think the boy was clever d.the boy isn’t friendly to him335.\x05John ____ so he was sure he could guess the riddles.** a.was good at doing it b.thought he was cleverer than Fred c.was good at his lessons d.often guessed riddles336.\x05John’s face turned red because ____.** a.he felt sorry b.he felt shy c.his friends laughed at him d.they didn’t think him clever
是黑马阅读

我要回帖

更多关于 我的电脑下面 的文章

随机推荐