什么是ahcounter?中英文在线翻译解释,谢谢。

求爱因斯坦相对论公式(special and general)的解释中英文版谢谢、(通俗一点我今年初一)_百度作业帮
求爱因斯坦相对论公式(special and general)的解释中英文版谢谢、(通俗一点我今年初一)
求爱因斯坦相对论公式(special and general)的解释中英文版谢谢、(通俗一点我今年初一)
楼上两个公式是错的,应该说是不完全的,在E=MC2后面还有一些系数,平常我们看到的这个公式是简化版的,真正的正确的能量质量光速方程.我也不知道,去买些专业书籍看看吧.
据说这个公式是错的。
据说这个著名的是错的。而且这是能量公式吧。求英语大神分享点学习资料呗!谢谢您啦!_百度知道
求英语大神分享点学习资料呗!谢谢您啦!
各种国际会议、谈判(英语)视频及文稿;英语国家政要演讲及文稿,政府记者会视频及文稿,官方文件原文及翻译文。请发我邮箱: 谢谢您啦!祝您工作顺利啦!
P: I'm surprised to hear you say so. You know that the cost of production has risen a great deal in recent years. L: We only ask that your prices be comparable to others. That's reasonable, isn't it?
P: Well, in order to get the business, we're quite willing to make some concessions. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us, so that we may adjust our prices accordingly? L: The size of our order depends greatly on the prices. Let's settle that matter first.
P: As you wish. Well, if your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our prices by 2 per cent. L: When I say your prices are much too high, I don't mean they are higher merely by 2 or 3 per cent.
P: Then how much do you mean? Can you give me a rough idea? L: For the business to be concluded, I should think a reduction of about 10 percent would help.
P: Impossible. How can you except us to make a reduction to that extent. L: I think you are as well informed as I am about the market for chemical fertilizers. It's needless for me to point out that supply exceeds demand at present and that this situation is apt to continue for a long time yet. May I suggest that you cable your home office and see what they'll have to say?
P: Very well, I shall do so. 外贸业务谈判进程:Counter Offer
L: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Li. No further concession can be made in that respect. P: If that's the case, there's hardly any need for further discussion.
We might as well call the whole deal off.
L: What I mean is that we'll never be able to come down to the price you name. The gap is too great. P: I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
L: How about meeting each other half way? Each will make a further concession so that business can be concluded. P: What is your proposal? 外贸业务谈判进程:Counter Offer
P: Mr. Li, I'm anxious to know about your offer.
L: Well, we've been holding it for you, Mr. Peter. Here it is. 500 cases of Black Tea, at …per kg, CIF Liverpool. Shipment will be in July.
P: That's a high price! It's difficult to make any sales. L: I'm rather surprised to hear you say that, Mr. Peter. You know the price of Black Tea has gone up since last year. Ours compares favorably with what you might get elsewhere.
P: I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. India has just come into the market with a lower price. L: Ah, but everybody in the tea trade knows that China's black tea is of top quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable.
P: No doubt yours is of a high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the sea market. I understand some countries are actually lowering their prices. L: So far our commodities have stood the competition well. The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself. Few other brands of tea can compare with ours for flavor and color.
P: But I believe we'll have a hard time convincing our clients at your price. L: To be frank with you, if it weren't for our good relations, we'd hardly be willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
P: All right. In order to get the business, I accept. L: I'm glad that we've come to terms.
P: Now about the quality. You said you could offer me only 500 cases, which I think is not enough. Last year we sold 700 cases, and I'm sure I can do better this year. I hope you can offer me at least 800 cases.
L: Because of the rapid growth of both our domestic and foreign markets, our production hasn't been able to keep up with the demand. 500 cases are the best I can offer you at present.
P: I see. But if I don't see to my market, my customers will naturally turn somewhere else for their needs. L: Sorry, I don't think we can offer you more than 500 cases this year. As a matter of a fact, we have made a special effort to get even these 500 cases for you.
P: All right. We'll take the 500 cases this time. But I do hope you could supply more next time. L: We'll see if we can do better next year. 外贸业务谈判进程:Counter Offer
L: Mr. Peter, let's have your firm offer now. P: Gladly. Here's our offer, 310 Francs per ton, FOB Marseilles. You will notice the quotation is much lower than the current market price.
L: I'm afraid I disagree with you there. We have quotations from others sources too. And, as you well know, we mainly rely on our own resources. Our own chemical industry has expanded rapidly. We import a certain amount of chemical fertilizer only when the price is reasonable. P: Well, then, what's your idea of a competitive price?
L: As we do business on the basis of mutual benefit, I suggest somewhere around 270 French Francs per metric ton FOB Marseilles. P: I'm sorry the difference between our price and your counter offer is too wide. It's impossible for us to entertain your counteroffer, I'm afraid.
L: Mr. Peter, you no doubt have wide contacts. I don't think I have to stress that our counteroffer is well founded. It is in line with the international market. P: I don't see how I can pull this business through. Mr.Li, let's meet each other halfway. Mutual efforts would carry us a step forward.
L: Now, Mr. Peter, what we have given is a faire price. P: Well, how's this? We take the price you offered, provided you take the quality we offered.
L: Wouldn't it be better to settle on the price first before going on to the quantity? If you accept our counteroffer, we'll advise our endusers to buy from you. P: Then perhaps you could give me a rough idea of the amount needed?
L: It'll be somewhere around 50,000 tons. P: All right, Mr. Li, as a token of friendship, we accept your counteroffer for ammonium sulphate for 50,000 tons, at 270 French Francs per metric ton FOB Marseilles.
L: I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion. P: I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future. 外贸业务谈判进程:Withholding Offer
L: Welcome to Beijing, Mr. Peter. P: Thank you. I'm glad I was able to come
L: Did you have a pleasant trip? P: One could hardly call it so. We ran into a thunderstorm over Hong Kong, and the airplane was so tossed about that everyone got airsick.
L: Is that so? I am sorry to hear that. I hope you had a good rest after that. P: I hade a very restful night. The Xinqiao Hotel is a nice quiet place. I'm quite myself again.
L: Glad to hear it. Shall we talk business now? P: Yes. That's fine.
L: In your reply to our enquiry, you clearly stated the reasons why you couldn't make us an offer at the time and suggested a vis a vis talk with us. Do you see your way now to take the matter again? P: Please accept my apologies for our inability to be more responsive to your enquiry.
L: That's all right. Unforeseen circumstances do occur, don't they? P: You see, when we received your enquiry, the world market was under the impact of a currency crisis, which made it difficult for us to make a firm offer. Now the storm is more or less over, at least for the time being.
L: I presume you know where you stand now. P: Yes. Hopefully I feel we're in a position to resume business negotiations now. But in those uncertain days about two weeks ago, most of the experts at our end refrained from quoting prices. U.S. dollar devaluation was imminent, and sterling was also under heavy pressure. We couldn't afford to take chances. 外贸业务谈判进程:Withholding Offer
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁香港公司取名,要求必须有中英文,名字要大气好记好推广,2至4字,最好能解释一下意义。谢谢! 问题_百度知道
香港公司取名,要求必须有中英文,名字要大气好记好推广,2至4字,最好能解释一下意义。谢谢! 问题
香港公司取名,要求必须有中英文,名字要大气好记好推广,2至4字,最好能解释一下意义。谢谢! 问题补充:本公司除了违法的,什么都干!公司全称是香港**国际集团有限公司。本公司是贸易公司。
提问者采纳
千里horse千里马哈哈,还没给公司起过名呢~
第一,好记第二,千里马,可不是一般的马,可日行千里,跟你们公司合作的都是伯乐第三,马到成功哦
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
黑你all 取help的谐音黑意思什么都帮你,又带有歧义性,让人莞尔一笑,简单又好记
现在就黑你!不给→_→
混蛋,你知道我憋了多久想出来的吗?你能不打击我么
又英文又中文有解释的我容易吗
嘿嘿……今儿个黑定你了……果然好名!
我就知道这不是个公司,你就是在找事~
没办法,不找事老板不发工资哈!
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Bugary保加利,无特别意义,若然非要有什么意义,你可以随便套一个上去。
取自人名:Bulgari
【轻松Commerce】,意思是轻松贸易
不错吧,名字决定是独一无二的,也大气顺口,采纳吧!我可花了好长时间帮你想啊
考虑考虑……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电脑进程怎么才能看的出有些是病毒的?求找电脑进程中英文解释对照、、、谢谢
电脑进程怎么才能看的出有些是病毒的?求找电脑进程中英文解释对照、、、谢谢 10
电脑进程怎么才能看的出有些是病毒的?求找电脑进程中英文解释对照、、、谢谢、、、还有的就是什么进程专杀是好点的
你拿360的进程管理或者金山的进程管理就可以看出来另外看这个 &要多实践 &久而久知就可以发现哪些是未知进程
其他回答 (3)
这个应该暂时没有最全的!
&这里有一篇比较 详细的进程介绍!
以后遇到有没见过的进程!你可以就进程的 名字 去百度搜索!应该都有合理的解释!
病毒 一般都是隐藏进程
在进程里很难识别 特别明显的是 explorer.exe 和 expl0rer.exe
这2个你仔细看就能识别 第一个是 正确的 第二个伪造的
Explorer.exe _____&&&& 桌面管理进程KAvstart.exe& _____&&& 金山毒霸杀毒Ctfmon.exe&&&& ______&& 输入法进程Kpfw32.exe&& _____&&&& 金山防火墙Taskmgr.exe&& _______&&& 任务管理器进程QQ.exe&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______& QQIexplore.exe&& ______& IE浏览器conime.exe&&&&&& _____&&& 是输入法编辑器相关程序Thumder5.exe&& ______& 迅雷5ALg.exe&&&&&&&&&&& ______&& 是微软Windows操作系统自带的程序Svchost.exe&&&&& ______& Svchost.exe是Windows XP系统的一个核心进程。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Svchost.exe不单单只出现在Windows XP中,在使用NT内核的Windows系统中都&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 会有Svchost.exe的存在。一般在Windows 2000中Svchost.exe进程的数目为2个,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 而在Windows XP中Svchost.exe进程的数目就上升到了4个及4个以上。所以看到&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 系统的进程列表中有几个Svchost.exe不用那么担心。
wmiprvse.exe&& _____&&&&&&&& 是微软Windows操作系统的一部分
System Idle pl.exe& __ _ Windows页面内存管理进程,拥有0级优先;该程序使用Ctrl+Alt+Del打开,该&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 进程作为单线程运行在每个处理器上,并在系统不处理其他线程的时候分派&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 处理器的时间。它的cpu占用率越大表示可供分配的CPU资源越多,数字越&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 小则表示CPU资源紧张。该进程是系统必须的,不能禁止。
System&&&&&& _______&&&&&&&&&& 系统&Stormliv.exe&& _________&&&&&&&& 暴风影音媒体控制中心&&&&&&&&& Kissvc.exe&&&& ________&&&&&&&&& 进程信息SupServ.exe&&&&& ________&&&&& 这个本人不知道,有点可疑。Kmailmon.exe& ________&&&&&& 金山毒霸的邮件监视程序Svchost.exe&&&&&&& ________&&&&&& (同上)一Svchost.exe(XP系统可以有四个左右这个进程)Smss.exe&&&&&&&&&&&& _________&&&&&& 应该也是软件系统进程的一部分Winlogon.exe&&&&&&& ______&&&& 用户登陆程序,管理用户登录和退出Services.exe&&&&&&&&& ________&&& 用于管理启动和停止服务Lsass.exe&&&&&&&&&&&& ________&&& 用于微软Windows系统的安全机制svchost.exe&&&&&&& _&&&&& (同上)svchost.exe&&&&&&&& _&&& (同上)kswebshield.exe&& _________&&&& 是金山网盾的主程序Kpfwsvc.exe&&&&&& _______&&&&&& 是金山毒霸个人防火墙相关程序spollsv.exe&&&&&&&&&& __________&&&& 这个不太清楚。再问下其他高手。ksmsvc.exe&&&&&&&&& _________&&&& 金山急救箱
本人能力有限,只能帮上这些,就金山来说,如果电脑性能不怎么好,就不要用金山,一看上面的进程任务就能看出来,功能是很全,但所占的资源实在也不少。
相关知识等待您来回答
电脑安全领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 中英文在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐