帮我翻译这段英文整段翻译

英语翻译帮我翻译下这段英语,OBLIVION :WINDOWS XP :RESOLUTION 23554Q:I cannot get the second analog stick to work in Oblivion for looking around.A:Although the PC version of Oblivion handles best when played with a keyboard and mouse,it is possible to play the game wit_百度作业帮
英语翻译帮我翻译下这段英语,OBLIVION :WINDOWS XP :RESOLUTION 23554Q:I cannot get the second analog stick to work in Oblivion for looking around.A:Although the PC version of Oblivion handles best when played with a keyboard and mouse,it is possible to play the game with an assortment of game pads as well.Due to the variance in these game pads,it may be necessary to make a few changes to the Oblivion.ini file located in My Documents\My Games\Oblivion.Below is a list of the settings that can be changed to make a Xbox 360 controller attached to a PC,function better with Oblivion.It should be noted however,that because the PC version of the game was optimized to play with a keyboard and mouse,the experience will NOT be the same,as using a 360 controller on the Xbox 360 version of the game.Additionally,these settings can be applied to other game pads,but the values represented may need to be tweaked further.Finally,the mapping of the buttons will need to be determined when entering the game,and can be changed in Options - Controls,from the Main Menu - Do NOT map the directional controls (Forward,Backward,Left,Right),as this will overwrite certain changes made in the Oblivion.ini file.These are the default settings in the Oblivion.ini:;X = 1,Y = 2,Z = 3,XRot = 4,YRot = 5,ZRot = 6iJoystickMoveFrontBack=2iJoystickMoveLeftRight=1fJoystickMoveFBMult=1.0000fJoystickMoveLRMult=1.0000iJoystickLookUpDown=6iJoystickLookLeftRight=3fJoystickLookUDMult=0.0020fJoystickLookLRMult=0.0020Change to these values to get better functionality from a 360 game pad connected to a PC.;X = 1,Y = 2,Z = 3,XRot = 4,YRot = 5,ZRot = 6iJoystickMoveFrontBack=2iJoystickMoveLeftRight=1fJoystickMoveFBMult=2.0000fJoystickMoveLRMult=2.0000iJoystickLookUpDown=5iJoystickLookLeftRight=4fJoystickLookUDMult=0.7500fJoystickLookLRMult=0.7500Make sure the settings are saved.Note,changes to the Oblivion.ini file will not be saved if Oblivion is running when the changes are made.那个数字的不用翻译了~
绝对纯手工.遗忘:Windows XP:解答23554问:我找了很久但无法二次获得模拟工作环境答:尽管在用键盘和鼠标打游戏的时候PC的模拟手柄是最好的,可能它在玩其他类似的游戏的时候也是最好的.由于一些游戏的不一致,可能有必要做一些小的改变(模拟环境),在My documents/my games/oblivion这个文件夹里.以下是使Xbox的控制可使用与PC机的设置清单-使模拟环境更好的工作.然而,要注意的是,因为PC的游戏模拟器主要是使用于键盘和鼠标的,那么和使用360度控制的Xbox的模拟器相比较,感觉就不会是一样的.另外补充的就是,这些设置也可以应用于其他的游戏,但是所代表的价值需要更多的测试.最好,当进入游戏的时候,关于地图的按钮需要被设置.可以在主菜单(main menu)下的选项(Option)-控制(control)下更改-不要更改直接的设置(向前,后退,向左,向右),这些改变会重写一些在模拟环境下特定的文件.
湮没了: Windows XP :第23554 问:我能不能得到第二次模拟坚持工作在脑后,为环顾。 答:虽然PC版的湮没在处理时,最好的发挥与键盘和鼠标,可以玩游戏与商品组合的游戏垫等。由于该差额在这些游戏垫,可能有必要作出一些变化,从而oblivion.ini文件位于我的文档\我的游戏\湮没。下面列出的设置是可以改变的,以使Xbox 360控制器连接到个人电脑,功能更符合人们...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:请帮我翻译这段英文吧。_百度知道
提问者采纳
字面的意思就是:如果我对自己失去信心,就如同宇宙也离弃我。这也许是个谚语,就像泰戈尔的诗句一样:如果错过了太阳你流憨迹封克莩久凤勋脯魔了泪那么你也将错过月亮和星辰
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他5条回答
如果我对自己失去了信心,那就是让全宇宙都与我为敌。
一旦丧失自信,整个世界都好像在跟我作对.
如果我失去了自信,那么整个宇宙都会反对我。
如果对我自己失去信心,那将让全世界与我为敌
当我丧失了信心,感觉一切东西都在和我作对
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我翻译一下这段英文,谢谢_百度作业帮
谁帮我翻译一下这段英文,谢谢
我还清醒着凌晨一点零一分
你出现在我的脑海凌晨一点零二分
我想着你的双眼凌晨一点零三分
我笑了凌晨一点零四分
我尝试着再次入睡凌晨一点二十分
你依然在我的脑海凌晨一点三十分
你淡出了我的脑海凌晨一点四十分
我仍然无法入睡凌晨两点
我想到了你的嘴唇凌晨三点
我终于困了凌晨四点
你,你,还是你凌晨五点
你仍然在我脑海中凌晨六点
你在我的心中早上七点
我终于睡着了早上八点
我准备去学校
我还醒着。脑袋里想着你。我回忆起了你的眼睛。我笑了。我再次尝试睡觉。脑袋里又浮现除了你。滚出我的脑袋。我还是睡不着。我想起了你的嘴唇。我好累。你,你,你。脑袋里全是你。还是想着你。最后我睡着了。我准备去上学了。...
我依然醒着你在我的脑海我想你的眼睛我笑了我试图再次入睡将你移出我的脑海我仍旧无法忘记你我想你的唇我累了你,你,还是你你一直在我的心里然后我就入睡了我准备好去上学
楼上都翻译好了。。。
您可能关注的推广回答者:请帮我翻译一下下面这段英文的翻译_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下下面这段英文的翻译
'''''''re a disgraceGet the hell out of hereYou'''ve had enough of your garbageWho do you think you areYou&#39please get out of my faceyou steal my songsYou’re such a bitchI think you have a lot of nerverubbishoh I can not describe how deeply touchedI am by everything you have done for meI can not take it anymoreI&#39
提问者采纳
对你的所做所为我不知道要怎么形容我现在的心情 我受不了了~我受够了你这个垃圾~你以为你是谁啊!你这种人不可能,本身就是笑话,迟早要后悔的鄙视你?干吗不把真相说出来?最后对你讲一遍你是自作自受。赶紧在我眼前消失?赶紧从这滚出去,够了、也永远不会说实话!你这个婊子偷了我的歌我没想到你脸皮这么厚~~垃圾~!==================写这么一堆东东。,真不好意思!你究竟要怎样
提问者评价
hehe那是本兮的歌词 我想知道是什么意思
其他类似问题
一下下的相关知识
其他2条回答
你也是不可能的,
我认为你有很大的勇气
哦,我不能形容怎样深深地感动了
我所做的一切对美不能忍下去了
你真丢人&我已经听腻了你的废话
你以为你是谁请给我留点面子
你偷了我的歌曲
你这个婊子
孩子得动脑子
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译下面这段英文
帮我翻译下面这段英文
So many things happende these few days !! I am waiting for some one who can know me . Maybe
you are wating for me just like I am waiting for you&.
& Yeah I am a poor young man.&I like life .But maybe life just doesn't like the man who looks like me
If you are the one who can be with me and you like what I like. I do the same things too.I am sure we can enjoy our life and our life must be briliant .
&&At first let me introduce me to you .I am not a handsome guy .I don't have much money either. I am just a noraml man .I don't know woman much. I have tried my best .But I failed a few days ago.Maybe
the love betweenher and&me doesn't exist at all .Yeah "maybe".I am not sure .The lve for me is so complicated. She never says she loves me .So if you love me I need to hear your sound hear the words frome your heart and soul !! Just let me know you love me . I will not be afraid. I am lack of confidenc and safety . But if you are the one I promise I will try my best to protect you from any hurt
I swear to God. Trust me and take my hand with you .
&& In the morning I will wake you up by my kiss&. I think it is much better than the alarmclock right ?
Afer you wash your face brush your teeth I think our breakfast is ready. Maybe it in not so delicious.
I think I am willing to hear your Compliment .It can encourage me to make it better .So don't sint your words. I am the same as you .
&& When you wear your beautiful clothese and make up . "You are so beutiful my darling !! All the words can't express my felling . You are my angel the gift from the god . I love you " the sweet words can make everyone happy !! We are all old as the time passing by But our beautiful mind will never grow old .
&&& I like movies music soccer much .May be I will say to you like that I hope you can say like this too
&& Mr:" I fallen"
&& M" Fallen what ?"
&& Mr " I fall in love with you !"
& &It is so romantic&. It the best time we can know each other . And then I may kiss you make you know how much&I love you !!
&& When wo go to work or in any situation we have to say goodbye . Sweet we will not say goodbye
I don't like the words !! We can say see you later . It is sweeter and more&comfortable .
&& We can share our sadnees happyness and our dreams We can make our dreams come true by ourself& Just you and me
& For this perfect life I have waited for so long .I hope you are as patient as me . Though we have waited for so long . It doesn't matter When we meet each other you will know all the things you paied is worthy If you don't meet the wrong people how can you meet the right one !!
& Let's talk about all things we like and dislike .God bless us .Our best friends will sen their best wishes to us ! Our best&life journey just begins
& Last to all my students if you can translate this passage. I will send you a present.Even invite you to my wedding . All I need is your best wishes!&& OK
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Hey girl are you coming ? I am wating
补充:- - 我瓦停是什么意思
So many things happende these few days !! I am waiting for some one who can know me . Maybe
you are wating for me just like I am waiting for you&.这些天发生了很多事情。我在等待能够了解我的人。也许你在想我等你一样等我
& Yeah I am a poor young man.&I like life .But maybe life just doesn't like the man who looks like me
If you are the one who can be with me and you like what I like. I do the same things too.I am sure we can enjoy our life and our life must be brilliant . 我是个一贫如洗的年轻人。我喜欢生活。但是也许生活不喜欢象我这样的人。如果你是能够和我在一起的人而且你喜欢我所喜欢的,我也一样。我相信我们能够享受生活而且我们的生活一定美好、
&&At first let me introduce me to you .I am not a handsome guy .I don't have much money either. I am just a noraml man .I don't know woman much. I have tried my best .But I failed a few days ago.Maybe
the love betweenher and&me doesn't exist at all .Yeah "maybe".I am not sure .The lve for me is so complicated. She never says she loves me .So if you love me I need to hear your sound hear the words frome your heart and soul !! 首先让我介绍我自己。我不是个英俊的男子。我也没有多少钱。我只是个平凡人。我不太了解女人。我尽力了但是几天前我失败了。也许我和她之间根本不存在。也许。我不确信。我的爱如此复杂。她从来不说她爱我。所以如果你爱我,我需要听到你的心声听到发自你内心的话
Just let me know you love me . I will not be afraid. I am lack of confidenc and safety . But if you are the one I promise I will try my best to protect you from any hurt 就让我知道你爱我。我也就不怕了。我缺乏自信和安全感、
I swear to God. Trust me and take my hand with you .我向上帝发誓,相信我我们彼此牵着手。
&& In the morning I will wake you up by my kiss&. I think it is much better than the alarmclock right ?
Afer you wash your face brush your teeth I think our breakfast is ready. Maybe it in not so delicious.
I think I am willing to hear your Compliment .It can encourage me to make it better .So don't sint your words. I am the same as you . 早上我将你吻醒。我想这比闹钟好的多,对吗?你洗毕脸刷完牙,我想早点准备好了。也许不那么好吃。我想我愿意听到你的赞扬。这可以激励我干得更好。我和你一样。
&& When you wear your beautiful clothese and make up . "You are so beutiful my darling !! All the words can't express my felling . You are my angel the gift from the god . I love you " the sweet words can make everyone happy !! We are&both old as the time passing by But our beautiful mind will never grow old .当你穿上漂亮的衣服化好妆,你是如此漂亮& 所有的话不能表达我的感受。你是上帝赋予我的天使。我爱你,甜美的语言能够使人开心。随着时间的飞逝,我么都老了,但是我们美丽的思想从来不会老。
&&& I like movies music soccer much .May be I will say to you like that I hope you can say like this too 我喜欢电影,音乐,足球等。但愿我对你说的象我希望你也能象这样
&& Mr:" I fallen"&& 我。。。
&& M" Fallen what ?"&& 什么、、、
&& Mr " I fall in love with you !"&& 我爱上你了
& &It is so romantic&. It the best time we can know each other . And then I may kiss you make you know how much&I love you !! 如此浪漫。这是我们相互了解的最好时间。然后我可以吻你让你知道我多么爱你
&& When wo go to work or in any situation we have to say goodbye . Sweet we will not say goodbye
I don't like the words !! We can say see you later . It is sweeter and more&comfortable . 当我们去工作或者在任何情况下我们要说再见。亲爱的,我们不说再见,我不喜欢这些字。我们可以说一会见。这更甜美舒适。
&& We can share our sadnees happyness and our dreams We can make our dreams come true by ourself& Just you and me& 我们可以分享悲哀,快乐和梦想。我们可以凭我们自己使梦成真。
& For this perfect life I have waited for so long .I hope you are as patient as me . Though we have waited for so long . It doesn't matter When we meet each other you will know all the things you paied is worthy If you don't meet the wrong people how can you meet the right one !!对这美好的生活我要等很长时间。我希望你象我一样耐心。尽管我们要等,不在乎什么时候我们相见你会知道你所付出的一切是值得的如果你没有遇到错误的人你如何能遇到合适的人
& Let's talk about all things we like and dislike .God bless us .Our best friends will sen their best wishes to us ! Our best&life journey just begins 咱们一起讨论所有喜欢及不喜欢的事。上帝保佑。我们的最好地朋友会将他们最美好的祝愿送给我们。我们最好的生活旅途刚开始。
& Last to all my students if you can translate this passage. I will send you a present.Even invite you to my wedding . All I need is your best wishes!&& OK 如果你能翻译这段文字留给我所有的学生。我要送给你一个礼物。甚至邀请你参加我的婚礼。我所需要的一切事你最好的祝愿。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Hey girl are you coming ? I am wating&& 嘿,女孩,你会来吗?我等你
的感言:哟西!
其他回答 (1)
因此,许多事情happende这几天!我等待一些一谁可以了解我。也许你是瓦亭对我就像我等着你。是啊,我一个贫穷的年轻男子。我喜欢的生活。生活,但也许只是不喜欢我的人谁喜欢看如果你是一个谁可与我和你喜欢我喜欢。我做同样的事情too.I相信我们可以享受我们的生活和我们的生活一定辉煌。首先让我介绍我给你。我不是一个漂亮的家伙。我没有太多钱的。 noraml我只是一个人。我不知道女人很多。我已经尽了全力。但我失败了几天ago.Maybe和我的爱betweenher不存在的。嗯“可能”。我不知道。对我来说是如此复杂射血。她从来不说她爱我。所以,如果你爱我,我需要听到你的声音听到的话弗罗姆你的心和灵魂!只要让我知道你爱我。我不会害怕。我缺乏自信心和安全。但如果你是一个我保证我会尽我所能,保护你不受任何伤害我向上帝发誓。信任我,带着我的手。在早晨醒来,我会用我的吻你。我认为这是比alarmclock权利更好吗?走后你洗脸刷牙,我觉得我们的早餐已准备就绪。也许它不是那么好吃。我觉得我很乐意听到你的称赞。它可以鼓励我做的更好。所以你的话不圣。我和您一样。当你穿上你美丽clothese和弥补。 “你是如此美丽的温馨我的宝贝!所有的言语不能表达我的感觉。你是我的天使,从上帝的恩赐。我爱你”甜蜜的话可以让每个人都开心!我们都为经过的时间,但我们的美丽的心灵将永远不会老了。我喜欢电影音乐足球了。也许我会告诉你喜欢,我希望你能说这太主席:“我倒下”小姐,“堕落是什么?”主席说:“我属于你!恋爱”它是如此浪漫。它的最佳时间,我们可以互相了解。然后,我可以吻你让你知道我是多么爱你!当窝上班或在任何情况下,我们不得不说再见。甜我们不会说再见我不喜欢的话!我们可以说再见。这是甜蜜,更舒适。我们可以分享我们的sadnees幸福和我们的梦想,我们可以使我们的梦想成真采用自行只要你和我对于这个完美的生活中,我已等待了这么久。我希望你也像我的病人。虽然我们已经等了这么久。不要紧,当我们相见你会知道所有的事情你是值得的,如果你对教材不符合的错误的人怎么能满足正确的!我们谈论的所有东西,我们喜欢和不喜欢的。上帝保佑我们。最好的朋友,我们将孙中山的良好祝愿我们!我们最好的人生旅途才刚刚开始最后给所有我的学生,如果你能翻译这一段。我会送你一个present.Even邀请你到我的婚礼。所有我需要的是你最好的祝愿!行嘿女孩你来?我瓦亭
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 鸿门宴第二段翻译 的文章

随机推荐