我们应该要半个小时才能到那里用英语怎么说说

她走路去那儿要花半个小时英文翻译_百度知道
她走路去那儿要花半个小时英文翻译
提问者采纳
你好,翻译是:It will take her half an hour to walk thereShe will spend half an hour walking there句型sb spends some time (in) doing sth=it takes sb some time to do sth 不懂可追问祝你开心望采纳谢谢
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
She will spend half an hour (in) walking there.
It takes sb sometime to do sth2、It takes her half an hour to walk there她走路去那儿要花半个小时1!望采纳.
Sb spend sometime (in)doing sth如有相关问题可以再追问
It takes her half an hour to walk ther.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译: 1.为了展示她的才能,她唱了一首优美的歌 2.你无论什么时候到了那里都要给我打电话 3_百度知道
英语翻译: 1.为了展示她的才能,她唱了一首优美的歌 2.你无论什么时候到了那里都要给我打电话 3
语翻译.每年这周围种植了许多树,她唱了一首优美的歌2.为了展示她的才能:1,我们应该勇敢面对4.你无论什么时候到了那里都要给我打电话3.每个人不应该避免面对困难
提问者采纳
you no matter what time go there to give me a call3, she sang a beautiful song2.this planted many trees1 , we should be brave to faceEvery year around 4 . each people should not avoid facing difficulties.in order to show her talent
第三句,的“面对困难”的face后面为什么不用加to?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1 She sang a beautiful song in order to show her talent2 You should call me no matter where you go3 We should face difficulty bravely rather than escape from it,4 Every year ,lots of trees are planted around here,so we can enjoy more fresh air now
1. in ordered to reveal her talent , she sang a beautiful song 2. you no matter arrived there some day must call me 3. each person should not avoid in the face of is in trouble , we bravely should face
4. every year this environmental planted a lot of set up , we can enjoy the more fresh air now
把这些输进去就可以了
我要人工翻译!!!!!!
老师说那些不准!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相同的路程,骑自行车就要比开小汽车多花半个多小时才能到达的英文翻译_百度知道
相同的路程,骑自行车就要比开小汽车多花半个多小时才能到达的英文翻译
Riding bike will takes half an hour longer time than driving car on the same route.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
The same journey, riding a bike than driving a car spends more than half an hour to get to
骑自行车的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.我们可以得出结论一个学生每周在电脑上用的 平均时间随着时间的推移而增加。(draw a concl usion ,average number of hours a student spen ds on the computer per week) 2.我认为出现这种现象的原因有_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.我们可以得出结论一个学生每周在电脑上用的 平均时间随着时间的推移而增加。(draw a concl usion ,average number of hours a student spen ds on the computer per week) 2.我认为出现这种现象的原因有
英语翻译1.我们可以得出结论一个学生每周在电脑上用的 平均时间随着时间的推移而增加。(draw a concl usion ,average number of hours a student spen ds on the computer per week) 2.我认为出现这种现象的原因有三条。最根本的 一点是,电脑的价格越来越低,几乎每个家庭都 买得起。第二点是,大学生可以利用电脑听音乐 玩游戏,看电影,网购,网上聊天等。第三点 电脑也可以帮助大学生更好的学习,例如查找 资料,撰写文章等。3.但是同时我也认为现在的大学生过于沉迷于网 并没有利用好电脑去学习。所以,我希望同 学们可以掌握好使用电脑的时间,使电脑更好的 为我们工作。意思大致翻译出来就可以,不要求逐字逐句~
1.We may safely draw the conclusion that a student with average time on the computer per week increased over time.(draw a concl usion,average number of hours a student spen ds on the computer per week) 2.I think there are three reasons for this phenomenon.The most fundamental point is that the price of the computer is more and more low,almost every family can afford.The second point is that college students can use the computer to listen to music,play games,watch movies,shopping,chatting online and so on.The third point,the computer can also help college students better learning,to find information,for example,writing articles,etc.3.But at the same time I also think now of the college students are too addicted to the net,did not make good use of the computer to learn.So,I want to learn to grasp the use of computer time,the computer is better work for us.
2。I think there are three reasons for this.The most basic point is, lower PC prices, almost every family can afford.2nd is that college students could use the computer to listen to music, play games, ...从这里到那里乘公车要多长时间半小时用英语怎么说_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
从这里到那里乘公车要多长时间半小时用英语怎么说
从这里到那里乘公车要多长时间半小时用英语怎么说
How long does it take from this place to that place by bus?Half an hour.
how long does it take from here to there by bus?half an hour
From here to there by bus to a half hour long

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐