我想吻你妈妈用英语怎么说说?

Hello Dove, oh yes, i would kiss your face and lips then move down and kiss your breasts. Then love i will kiss down down down, till you know that im going to kiss your pussy. You know im going to please you with my mouth. You know that your body is waiting. Your mind is on overload. Then you feel m的翻译:喂鸽子,哦是的我想吻你的脸和嘴唇,然后向下移动,亲吻你的乳房。然后我会吻的爱下记,直到你知道 im 去亲吻你的小猫。你知道我要向你与我的嘴。你知道你的身体正在等待。你的思想是对超载。那你觉得我的嘴唇触碰你的小猫。你喘息,你颤抖,你从未想过的感觉真好。亲爱的那么你高潮,现在,知道一个真正的男人不会请他的夫人他的嘴也。你的爱人 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Hello Dove, oh yes, i would kiss your face and lips then move down and kiss your breasts. Then love i will kiss down down down, till you know that im going to kiss your pussy. You know im going to please you with my mouth. You know that your body is waiting. Your mind is on overload. Then you feel m
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
喂鸽子,哦是的我想吻你的脸和嘴唇,然后向下移动,亲吻你的乳房。然后我会吻的爱下记,直到你知道 im 去亲吻你的小猫。你知道我要向你与我的嘴。你知道你的身体正在等待。你的思想是对超载。那你觉得我的嘴唇触碰你的小猫。你喘息,你颤抖,你从未想过的感觉真好。亲爱的那么你高潮,现在,知道一个真正的男人不会请他的夫人他的嘴也。你的爱人
你好鸠,是oh,我会亲吻您的面孔,并且嘴唇然后移动下来并且亲吻您的乳房。 然后我将亲吻得下来击倒下来的爱,您知道im去亲吻您的猫。 您认识请去您的im与我的嘴。 您知道您的身体等待。 您的头脑在超载。 然后您感觉我的嘴唇接触您的猫。 您喘气,您发抖,您从未认为它将感到很好。 亲爱您然后达到高潮并且现在知道,一个真正的人也取乐他的夫人与他的嘴的那。 您的恋人
正在翻译,请等待...
喂鸽子,哦是的我想吻你的脸和嘴唇,然后向下移动,亲吻你的乳房。然后我会吻的爱下记,直到你知道 im 去亲吻你的小猫。你知道我要向你与我的嘴。你知道你的身体正在等待。你的思想是对超载。那你觉得我的嘴唇触碰你的小猫。你喘息,你颤抖,你从未想过的感觉真好。亲爱的那么你高潮,现在,知道一个真正的男人不会请他的夫人他的嘴也。你的爱人上一次我去你的家,我想亲吻你,我想牵你的手,你都躲避了。你知道我会觉得很受伤吗?你让我觉得很尴尬,你让我觉得我象一个傻瓜,你让我觉得你根本不喜欢我!的翻译:The last time I went to your House, I want to kiss you, I want to hold your hand, you avoid. Do you know I will feel very hurt? You make me feel very embarrassed, you make me feel like a fool, you make me feel that you don't like me! 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
上一次我去你的家,我想亲吻你,我想牵你的手,你都躲避了。你知道我会觉得很受伤吗?你让我觉得很尴尬,你让我觉得我象一个傻瓜,你让我觉得你根本不喜欢我!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
The last time I went to your house, I want to kiss you, I want to hold your hand, you have to avoid the. You know I would feel very hurt? You make me feel very embarrassed, so I think I like you a fool, you let me think you do not like me!
The last time I went to your House, I want to kiss you, I want to hold your hand, you avoid. Do you know I will feel very hurt? You make me feel very embarrassed, you make me feel like a fool, you make me feel that you don't like me!
Previous I go to you the family, I want to kiss you, I want to pull your hand, you all avoided.You knew I can think is injured very much? You let me think very awkwardly, you let me think I look like a fool, you let me think you simply do not like me!
The last time I went to your home, I want to kiss you, I would like to lead your hand, you can avoid the. Do you know what I would be very hurt? You made me feel very embarrassed, You made me feel that I am like a fool, to you I feel that you do not like me!
The last time I went to your House, I want to kiss you, I want to hold your hand, you avoid. Do you know I will feel very hurt? You make me feel very embarrassed, you make me feel like a fool, you make me feel that you don't like me!我想吻你的英语怎么说_百度作业帮
我想吻你的英语怎么说
I want to kiss you!最简单的 哈哈~Oops!这个页面不存在!
404 error page 6秒之后自动跳转到首页晚安, 亲爱的,我想吻你的唇用英语翻译_百度作业帮
晚安, 亲爱的,我想吻你的唇用英语翻译
Good night,my dear,I want to kiss your lips望采纳~
good night, honey. i want to kiss your lips.
Good night,dear. I wanna kiss your mouth.
Goodnight dear I want to kiss your lips!
My dear ,good night, i wanna kiss your sweet lips..

我要回帖

更多关于 妈妈用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐