急求!欧阳修论作文翻译英语翻译。在线等。

急求十篇四级英语作文,带翻译,高分在线等
急求十篇四级英语作文,带翻译,高分在线等
高手来,可以复制,翻译好的马上给分
1.MyMotherMymotherisahousewife.Sheisaniceandhardworkingwoman.Shecancookverywell.Mymotherisalsoverygentle.Shelovesmeandseldomscoldme.WhenIdidsomethingwrong,shewilltellsmeandteachesmeonhowtodoitcorrectly.Ilovemymother.我的母亲我的母亲是一个家庭主妇。她是一个很善良又很勤劳的女人。她煮得一手好菜。我的母亲很温柔。她很疼我,很少骂我。当我做错事时,她会告诉我,并教导我该怎么做。我爱我的母亲。2.MyFatherMyfatherisabusinessman.Heisstrongandserious.Hecaresaboutmealot.WhenIdonotdowellinmystudy,hewillscoldme.However,Iknowhelovesme.Helikestobringmetogoswimmingeveryweekends.Ilovemyfather.我的父亲我的父亲是一个生意人。他很健壮,也很严肃。他很关心我。当我学业成绩退步时,他会教训我。然而,我知道她很在乎我。每个周末,他都会带我去游泳。我爱我的父亲。3.MyEnglishTeacherMyEnglishteacherisakindwoman.Sheisniceandhumorous.Shealwaysteachesusbyusingdifferentinterestingways.IlikeherclassbecauseIcanlearnEnglishwell.Otherteachersandstudentsalsolikeherverymuch.我的英文老师我的英文老师是一个善良的人。她很友善并很幽默。她常用各种有趣的方法来教学。我喜欢上她的课,因为我可以学会很多英文。其他教师和学生也很喜欢她。4.AboutMyselfMynameisxxx.Iamxxyearsold.Istudyinxx(学校名字).MyfavoritesubjectisEnglishandMathematics.Iliketoeatchocolate.ThethingthatIliketodomostisplayingcomputergames.Myambitionistobecomeateacher.关于我自己我的名字叫xxx。我今年xx岁。我在xx小学就读。我最喜欢的科目是英语和数学。我喜欢吃巧克力。我的爱好是玩电脑游戏。我的愿望是成为一名教师。5.MyHobbiesIhavemanyhobbies.Iliketoswim,readstorybooksandplaycomputergames.IoftengoswimmingonSundaymorning.Besides,Iwillgotolibraryonceaweektoborrowstorybook.Everynight,Iwillplaycomputergamesforaboutonehour.Myhobbieshelpmetospendmytimewisely.我的爱好我有很多爱好。我喜欢游泳,阅读故事书和玩电脑游戏。我常在星期天早上去游泳。此外,我每星期去一次图书馆借故事书。每个晚上,我会花一小时来玩电脑游戏。我的爱好帮助我更充分的利用我的时间。6.TheRulesinOurSchoolTherearemanyrulesinourschool.Firstly,wemustwearourschooluniform,andwearenotaloudtohaveourlunchathomeintheafternoon.Then,wecannotgooutatnightandnotaloudtowatchtelevisionshows.Besides,wecannoteatintheclassroomandmustcleantheroomeveryday.Lastly,wemustnotbelateforclassandsurelycannotfightwitheachother.我们的学校有很多校规。首先,我们必须穿校服,也不允许中午回家吃午饭。此外,晚上不可以外出也不准看电视。在教室里也不能吃东西,更要每天打扫教室。最后,上课不准迟到,更不准打架。7.GoodeatinghabitsItisveryimportanttohaveagoodeatinghabit.Byeatingwisely,wecanmaintainourbodyhealth.Itisnotdifficulttohaveagoodeatinghabit.First,wemustdrinkenoughwatereveryday.Then,donoteattomuchmeatandoilyfoods.Besides,eatmorevegetablesandfruits.Thenwecanliveoutahealthylife.良好的饮食习惯养成良好的饮食习惯非常重要。吃得好,就能保持身体健康。这一点都不难。首先,每天要喝足够的水。其次,别吃太多肉类和油腻的食物。此外,多吃蔬菜和水果。这样我们就能享受健康人生。8.PlanningabirthdaypartyformyfriendNextweekismyfriend'sbirthday.Iandmyclassmatesplantoheldabirthdaypartyforhim.WedecidetohavethepartyatMcDonaldrestaurant.Wewillbuyacake,somecookiesanddrinkstogetreadyfortheparty.Thepartywillbeverywonderfulbecausewealsopreparesomegamesforfun.Ihopemyfriendwillliketheparty.为朋友筹备生日派对下星期是我朋友的生日。我和班上的同学准备为他筹备一个生日派对。我们打算在麦当劳举行。为了这个派对,我们将买一个蛋糕,一些饼干和饮料。这个派对一定会很热闹,因为我们还准备了一些游戏来玩。我希望我的朋友会喜欢这个派对。9.OurclassruleTherearesomerulesinourclass.Teachersetstherulessothatwecanbehavewellintheclass.First,wemustnottalkingwhenteacheristeaching.Second,wemusthandinourhomeworkintime.Then,wealsoneedtokeepourclassroomcleanatallthetime.Besides,wemustrespectourteachersandloveourschool.我们的班规我们的班上有一些班规。老师定了这些班规好让我们在班上有良好的行为。首先,老师教学的时候,我们不许谈天。其次,我们必须准时教功课。此外,我们必须时刻保持课室的清洁。另外,我们一定要尊敬老师们,并且爱护学校。10.AsickboyAchildofmyneighborwassickedfewdaysago.Themotherwasworriedandquicklysenthimtoaclinic.Afterseeingthedoctor,theboywasgivensomemedicines.Themothergiveshersonmedicineseverydayontime.Nowthelittleboyhasrecoveredandbecomeahealthy,naughtyboyagain.生病的小男孩几天前我邻居家的小男孩生病了。他妈妈很紧张并立刻送他去诊所。医生看诊之后,给了小男孩一些药。小男孩的母亲每天按时给他吃药。现在小男孩康复了,他又成了一个健康淘气的小男孩。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家急求一篇英语作文《我的家庭》 (要有翻译呀!)_百度作业帮
急求一篇英语作文《我的家庭》 (要有翻译呀!)
急求一篇英语作文《我的家庭》 (要有翻译呀!)
My familyThis my family.There are (填数字)There my mother,my father,my sister and I.My mother is a doctor .she like tabletennis.My father is a teacher .He like reading book.She is my sisiter .she is 12years old.she is a student.Iam 10years old.Iam a student.I like running.Ilove my family
I have a big family, there are six people in my family___ my grandparents , my father, my mother ,my sister and me. my grandparents are retired at home, my father is a hotel manger, my mother is a doc...
I love my family,because I have a happy family.
My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What’s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you’re ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:急求英语作文翻译Can you imagine the lift without electricity ?
We will stay in darkness after the sun sets .
We cannot watch TV or listen to music.Electricity changes our life.Electricity is really a great inventian.On the one hand,it gives us like our servantand helps_百度作业帮
急求英语作文翻译Can you imagine the lift without electricity ?
We cannot watch TV or listen to music.Electricity changes our life.Electricity is really a great inventian.On the one hand,it gives us like our servantand helps
Can you imagine the lift without electricity ?
We cannot watch TV or listen to music.Electricity changes our life.Electricity is really a great inventian.On the one hand,it gives us like our servantand helps us do mangy things.On the other hand electricity can be very dangerous.It may cause fires and hurt people.So we should always remember to be careful with it and save electricity in erevy way.We should learn to make good use of electricity
您能否想象下不用电的生活?
在太阳下山后,我们将在黑暗中停留。 我们不可能看电视或听到音乐。电改变了我们的生活。是一项真正地伟大发明。一方面,它象我门的助手帮助我们做污秽的事。另一方面,电也是非常危险的。它也许导致火灾,让人受伤。因此我们应该紧记,我们用电要处处小心。我们也应该学会如何更好的去使电....
你能想象生活没有电吗?在太阳落下之后我们将待在黑暗之中。我们不能看电视或者听音乐。电改变了我们的生活。电确实是一个伟大的发明。一方面,他就像我们的仆人一样给我们提供服务。另一方面,电又是很危险的。它会造成火灾而且伤害人。所以我们应一直记得当心他并且在各方面节约用电。我们应学会好好利用电。...
你能想象没有点的生活吗?我们将在太阳落上之后呆在黑暗当中。我们不能看电视或听音乐。电改变我们的生活。
电真的是一个很好的发明(invention), 在一方面,它像我们的仆人,他帮助我们做污秽的事情。在另一方面,电也是非常危险的。他可能引起火灾,并且伤害人们。所以,我们应该总是记住小心地使用它,保护电在任何方面、我们应该学会如何更好地使用电...英语翻译急求中文翻译一份英语作文!求英语能人帮忙!今晚就要了!内容是:我有一个外国友人将要来到中国玩,他到达的那天,我正好要到外地开会,我要告诉他我的安排:我已经叫人去接他,后到达旅馆.我会议结束_百度作业帮
英语翻译急求中文翻译一份英语作文!求英语能人帮忙!今晚就要了!内容是:我有一个外国友人将要来到中国玩,他到达的那天,我正好要到外地开会,我要告诉他我的安排:我已经叫人去接他,后到达旅馆.我会议结束
急求中文翻译一份英语作文!求英语能人帮忙!今晚就要了!内容是:我有一个外国友人将要来到中国玩,他到达的那天,我正好要到外地开会,我要告诉他我的安排:我已经叫人去接他,后到达旅馆.我会议结束后,第二天速返南宁将和他继续和他商谈合作的事.
I have to attend a meeting out of town,so I arrange someone to pick you up and send you to the hotel.I will rush back to Nanning the next day to discuss with you our cooperation.
I do not know.
I am sorry I can't fetch you that day due to a meeting at outstation. I am so sorry. I have plan to call my friend to fetch you to the hotel. After my
meeting, I will rush back to Nanning to have a discussion with you about our cooperation.

我要回帖

更多关于 欧阳修论作文翻译 的文章

随机推荐