the waiter ahd waitress play tabletennis tennis every day(...

The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.( 改为否定句)_百度知道
The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.( 改为否定句)
提问者采纳
The waiter and the waitress don’t play table tennis every day. 直接加 don't
来自:求助得到的回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The waiter and the waitress don't play table tennis every day
否定句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Waiter and the waiteress play table te_百度知道
The Waiter and the waiteress play table te
The Waiter
day 对table
tennis提问
提问者采纳
What do the waiter and the waitress play
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
table的相关知识
其他3条回答
What do the waiter and waitress play every day?
What do the waiter and waiteress play?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学六年级英语句型转换专题训练
【网络综合 - 小学六年级】这篇【小学六年级英语句型转换专题训练】,是无忧考网特地为大家整理的,供大家学习参考!
句型转换题1. The girl is singing in the classroom.(改为否定句)(改为一般疑问句)2. They are looking for bag.(对画线部分提问)3. I am mending my bike now.(同上)4. There are twelve studens over there.(同上)5. I can speak English.(改为一般疑问句)6. I am writing now.(同上)7. I have a desk and a chair.(用He做主语改写句子)8. She is buying some food in the supermarket.(改为否定句)9. I am ill. (对画线部分提问)10. Does she like growing flowers? (给予否定回答)11. I will make model planes with my classmates on Sunday. (对画线部分提问)12. The girl dances beautifully.(改为感叹句)13. The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.( 改为否定句)14. The boy is standing on the mans shoulders.(改为一般疑问句)15. Its ten oclock.(对画线部分提问)英语(改句子)The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.(改为否定句)He workes in a school.(改为否定句)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语(改句子)The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.(改为否定句)He workes in a school.(改为否定句)
英语(改句子)The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.(改为否定句)He workes in a school.(改为否定句)
The waiter and the waitress don't play table tennis every day.(改为否定句) He doesn't work in a school.(改为否定句)
The waiter and the waitress don't play table tennis every day.He doesn't work in a school.

我要回帖

更多关于 tabletennis 的文章

随机推荐